Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Help My Girlfriend Is From The ''dreaded'' ALUU Community - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Girlfriend Is From The ''dreaded'' ALUU Community (570 Views)

For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) / How To Escape From The Dreaded Friendzone / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Help My Girlfriend Is From The ''dreaded'' ALUU Community by seunadeolu(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
[b][/b][b]I have been following this section for a while now and am encouraged with some of the advices given here. Am 32 years old dating a girl of 27 years. Am sure you are all aware of the recent killings of the four students of UNIPORT in Aluu community.

Well, am a native of Imo state. All this while, I never gave it a thought to know my woman`s village in Rivers State, but the recent killings of the student (and her violent behavior) made me to be curious to know her particular village in Port-Harcourt.

She tried to cover the issue, but I insisted on knowing and she said it`s Aluu comunity. It really came to me as a shock, this is because, this same girl have threatened me with a knife few months back when we had a minor argument.

Please my people your advice is greatly needed as am so confused at the moment.
NOW WE KNOW THAT THE CRIMES OF A FEW INHUMANE PEOPLE IN THE ALUU 4 KILLINGS HAS CAST ALOT OF DOUBT AND DISBELIEF IN ANYONE FROM ALUU AND ALL THAT ALUU REPRESENTS BUT,THAT DOESN'T MEAN THERE ARE NO GOOD PEOPLE FROM ALUU..
WHAT DO YOU ADVICE HIM TO DO?[/b]
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is From The ''dreaded'' ALUU Community by jhydebaba(m): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
I don't have any problem with marrying from ALUU community but the sole fact that a wife-to-be threatened you with a knife over argument, tell me how many heated arguments you guys gonna have when finally married? Then she gonna roast u alive over minor domestic issues.

(1)

Sexy Mama Wanted / What Do Ladies Appreciate More In The US, MONEY/CASH Or AFFECTION/ATTENTION / Why Are There Too Much Breakup This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.