Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To (1313 Views)

Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? / Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! / Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To by yinkaoke(f): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hello house pls kindly help with suggestion on where I can take my wife to for fun on her birthday, I have no idea pls help out . My budget is just 15K and I want her to have a funfil dayz.

Thanks will really appreciate your comments
Re: My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To by Acidosis(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
so where are you? Lagos, Dutse, Damaturu or where?
Re: My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To by free2ryhme: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
Acidosis:

so where are you? Lagos, Dutse, Damaturu or where?

At least be happy be reasonable help the guy with ideas... whihc one be Lagos, Dutse, Damaturu or where... @yinkaoke no mind acid just like him name he can burn you off... You can look for an eatery not to far away and not crowded so that both of you can have quality time together... it mustn't be expensive to be appreciated ok
Re: My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To by dabrake(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
as in, you dated her for a while before marriage. yet, you do not know what will make her happy?
no comment
Re: My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To by cindyrella(f): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
^why no comment?
Re: My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To by Acidosis(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
free2ryhme:

At least be happy be reasonable help the guy with ideas... whihc one be Lagos, Dutse, Damaturu or where... @yinkaoke no mind acid just like him name he can burn you off... You can look for an eatery not to far away and not crowded so that both of you can have quality time together... it mustn't be expensive to be appreciated ok

Guy man, why my posts dey pain you like this? This is getting too much!!

. . .without a known town/city or whateva, y'all would be saying the same thing as in eatery . . eatery, beach, bla. .bla. .bla

.. but since I'm not sure, . .I'll just keep my mouth shut. so I don't suggest macdonalds for someone in dutse or your village.
Re: My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To by free2ryhme: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
Acidosis:

Guy man, why my posts dey pain you like this? This is getting too much!!

. . .without a known town/city or whateva, y'all would be saying the same thing as in eatery . . eatery, beach, bla. .bla. .bla

.. but since I'm not sure, . .I'll just keep my mouth shut. so I don't suggest macdonalds for someone in dutse or your village.

y u dey ask for location abi you wan go rob them.. Na only 15k e carry ooooo
Re: My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To by yinkaoke(f): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
am in Lagos tanks and I need an idea for Lagos trips. All the same please help a brother
Re: My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To by yinkaoke(f): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
Tanx free2rhyme eating at the eatry will be something in the afternoon b4 going 2 the cinemas but I need something more u no outdoor.

keep the comments coming, I appreciate every of them
Re: My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To by HOTCASSY(f): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
why not buy her a gift that she will always remember,like Gold necklace

Though cake must be there sha
Re: My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To by Ymodulus: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
HOTCASSY: why not buy her a gift that she will always remember,like Gold necklace

Though cake must be there sha

do girls fall for that? am pretty crius.
Re: My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To by yinkaoke(f): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2012
Tanx hotcassy, I had that in mind but at the amount what I have got now cannot get a good necklace, I would do that very soon cos I no that lady's value necklace so much so when am on much cash I'll get her the best of necklace. for now I don't have much but I want to appreciate her, I need a fun package with the little I have for now, for cakes she got enough atleast her last birthday i got her cakes and wine for her office birthday party.

so please help out house does anyone know any nice hotel I can use only their swimming pool for a fee with my wife, I have been thinking of taking her for swinmming and thrilling her with my skills.

Please keep the comment comming am grateful so far
Re: My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To by Luxythere: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2012
You are so sweet.

15k is ok a nice gold chain 18k especially from bureau de change malam then place it in a case and buy a box of choc to add to it then show her your swimming skills in your bedroom....hehhehe.

Jewellery is a very romantic gift.
Re: My Wife's Birthday Is Coming Sunday, Any Idea On Where I Can Trip Her To by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
book a cake for her,to be delivered sunday.
pretend you forgot about it,don't even wish her a happy birthday,infact frown your face, the whole day, no even send am then in the evening,surprise her with a birthday cake and a gift which should be a sexy night wear, very sexy.
then with the change take her out for a simple dinner.
Then when you get back home( she definitely knows what to do with the sexy night wear) give her the most wonderful time in the shower, then next finish it up in the bedroom of course & let it be the best sx and best communication ever!.

Make sure your kids aint at home sha!
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Love You When Your Brok? / My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. / The Other Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.