Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati (22205 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by ABsI1: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
Na your mama you dey talk to.it shows the of parents you have or had.ediot
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by ABsI1: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
Na your mama you dey talk to.it shows the type of parents you have or had.ediot
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by rusher14: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
wellmax:

naaaa, no tax money in Nigeria, its oil money.
If you don't pay tax some of us do and diligently at that.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by glowithdan(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
This will surely affect the price garri in Nigeria!! shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by unanghope: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
Thank God oh! Please can anybody give me her phone number.. I want 2 make her my sugar mummy.. Since GEJ is a busy type.. Let me do his work for him..
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by GARRIGARRI: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
glowithdan: This will surely affect the price garri in Nigeria!! shocked
WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TO CALL MY NAME.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by esere826: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
Jarus:

Politics apart, there is no thing wrong in taking time out of the country to rest. Even in private sector, many people holiday outside Nigeria. If she decides to go to Obudu, better; but I don't see anything wrong in going abroad to rest.

There is something very wrong in taking time out to rest in a foreign country by top members of the executive and their visible family relations. I'm very sure even Jothan and Abati are wise enough to know this (She can do all her resting in thousands of countries when her husband has left power). But my guess is that if she is not ill, she must have made a case to her husband of wanting to escape pressures from the many political jobbers that would have congregated around her if she had settled for Obodu.

lets hover on the surface of business/marketing strategy and econs here. You realise that BlackBerry was made extremely popular by President Obama's comments on his like for the device. One of the ways of creating value is by association to big names. Even a little hut that is visited by all heads of states will soon become a shrine. That was a wrong move for a regime that prides itself as a transformational one.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by timilehing(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
I laughined when i hearing the sorry. She went resting in Germany in air ambulance? Maybe she go learn new english grammer
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by savedbreak: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
How does dis affect the price of garri in bodija market
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by OmoTier1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
Did the Bayelsa state Head of Service approve her holiday Is she claiming the heavy rains in Bayelsa is too heavy for her umbella angry.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by donem: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
Comment cele affecte til le prix du GARRI sur le marche ?? UP TEAM G****

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by kiyosaki1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
It is not a spade, but an agricultural implement
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Demdem(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
Billyonaire: How much Tax do you pay Dem Dem, you keep shouting Tax Payers Money.

And how is that any of ur business billygoat and how many times av i mentioned it? I pay tax and that's it. I expect the retardeen to spend it wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Martini101(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
Why should garri be banned when there is nothing more important than Garri in Nigeria! Oga seun. Am i lying?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Clairette(f): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
Idokojimmy: Disturbance hinders rest. Can you enjoy a perfect rest under your own roof? If resting there will gurantee her safety, then it isn't too much for a first lady

That's a good one. Tnx
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Pdizzle(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
PrettyRita: Our mother will come in perfect condition. She is the pride of womanhood. All women are proud of her

your mother

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Clairette(f): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
awesome_t: "Moment's Rest"...so nowhere to rest in our 36 states

Yes. Because d likes of u won't let her a moment rest or a place to rest for a moment in Nigeria. Rest my First Lady so u may remain as productive as always. I luv u
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Demdem(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
profola2be:
tax-payers money wasn't use to fund the trip,my daddy gave her the money for the trip.

I know about the retardeen, I also know about ojukwu's manhood. What I don't know is how ur papa come enter the picture. Kindly enlighten me.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by GARRIGARRI: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
Martini101: Why should garri be banned when there is nothing more important than Garri in Nigeria! Oga seun. Am i lying?
MY NAME CAN NEVER BE BANNED.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Pdizzle(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
Omo_Tier1: Did the Bayelsa state Head of Service approve her holiday Is she claiming the heavy rains in Bayelsa is too heavy for her umbella umbllera angry.
[/s][s]
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by GARRIGARRI: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
donem: Comment cele affecte til le prix du GARRI sur le marche ?? UP TEAM G****
I am popular, every body calling my name in nairaland.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Pataki: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
Mekusnwa:

It is glaring that you have a crush on mama patience. You dream her. Think about her. Gossip about her and blab about her always.
What's your own with her whereabout? It is indicative of how jobless you are to be blogging about the whereabout of a woman that has no constitutional role assigned to her.
Your post smacks of hatred and envy. But the truth remains that your wife or mother will never attain her level of prominence or be first lady

Crush on an elephant? Are you OK at all? My friend carry your zoophilia thoughts away from me.

Is Patience your mother or wife? Tell us what your useless mother has achieved that has surpassed the achievement of Patience Jonathan.

Anuofia.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by wellmax(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
rusher14:
If you don't pay tax some of us do and diligently at that.
Just listen to yourself, a few days ago NOI said taxes represent a insignificant contribution to our income as a nation. You think you pay tax? Come to UK and work for one year, drive three cars, then you will know the definition of tax.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by 1forall: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
If you believe Reuben then you will believe anything. This is the same way the Presidency denied reports of the late Yar'adua's health condition even after he was clinically dead.

It sickens me to hear the same stories from these guys in Aso Rock again - offending the sensibilities of reasonable citizens angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by NobleAngell(f): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
Her own better. Abeg lemme make sure dis her trip hasnt tampered wit d price of garri cos dats wot affects us.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Imyourex(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
smiley Even if Damn! Patience Jonadunce is hospitalized or not, what I know is

NA 2 dey enter Aso rock, Na 1 dey Come out.
grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by doctokwus: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
If Seun likes let him deny it,I bet he is too proud to admit he has made a mistake:every issue in nigeria either affects or does not affect the price of garri in d market,whether dis one actually does is left for d GPAN to determine
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Abali1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
This just shows that this Govt actually pay heed to internet rumours.
Moreover is Abati the media rep of Dame P.J

2 MORE OTHER THINNGS:

Seun, Where is Beaf?
&
Why do you ban advocates of G*** ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by crisycent: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
Will you guys stop insulting our first lady? For crying out loud if you speak that much english like our first lady, you need a rest in germany after every speech. So please, let it be known from now that after every speech, our first lady needs to be flown abroad for medical checkup because her english is poison to the ears.....case closed.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
when will Nigerians get to rest from this incessant disturbing news from the first family?!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by DExplorer1: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
..and when does taking a rest outside the country becomes controversial? The hatred for GEJ and Madam first lady has made so many of you haters so dumb to the extent that understanding a simple yet innocent statement is practically difficult. GEJ 2015 - 2019

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Mandelaguy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
Look at how idiots are wishing another dead. It is only envy that will breed such malicious thoughts. Mtcheeeew! People sef. If they see someone wishing them dead, what will they think? Swallats!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race / Anambra 2017: Ngige Stirs The Hornet’s Nest / APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.