Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) (18988 Views)

Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere / How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? / Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Royals1st: 6:27am On Sep 04, 2012
Aha bros why u dey ask this kind question nah okay try am like this try get good cash and flash it to girls they will be after u so u no go even know how many gf u get if u wan kill them pls just dey promise them !!! BB even the one way get curv promise am bold u don kill her as far as 9ja dey u can have millions girl friends he easy die all u need na moni
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by ektbear: 7:06am On Sep 04, 2012
lol.

one is more than enough. In fact i kind of just want a part-timer
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2012
Most guys here are hypocrites. Making a helluva noise when the ladies version of this thread was up. Whining and bickering and complaining because some girls said they want more than one boyfriend.

So what is going on here?

Why the support for more than one gf?

This is why it is wrong to generalize. Ofcourse, the comments here do not represent "guys". Everyone should bear in mind that they would be treated the way they treat others.

If you are a girl that believes in having four boyfriends, another boy would have you as one of his four girlfriends.

If you are a boy that believes in having as much girls as possible, girls will continue to save your name and refer to you as "mugu number 5" maga, plumber or whatever demeaning name out there for hypocrites.

May you perpetrators of nonsenses continue to use each other, bring bad names to your selves, continue complaining, and may you continue suffering the consequences.

Make una dey deceive una sef dey go. . . Amen.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2012
sexkillz: Most guys here are hypocrites. Making a helluva noise when the ladies version of this thread was up. Whining and bickering and complaining because some girls said they want more than one boyfriend.

This is why it is wrong to generalize. Ofcourse, the comments here do not represent "guys". Everyone should bear in mind that they would be treated the way they treat others.

If you are a girl that believes in having four boyfriends, another boy would have you as on of his four girlfriends.

If you are a boy that believes in having as much girls as possible, girls will continue to same your name and refer to you as "mugu number 5" or whatever demeaning name out there for hypocrites.

May you perpetrators of nonsenses continue to use each other, bring bad names to your selves, continue complaining, and continue suffering the consequences. Make una dey deceive una sef dey go. . . Amen.
Correct!!!
Oh yeah! Dats my son! Emi o bimo ti o fine eee....
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Correct!!!
Oh yeah! Dats my son! Emi o bimo ti o fine eee....
Mi o raye bullshit mehn. . .
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2012
sexkillz: Most guys here are hypocrites. Making a helluva noise when the ladies version of this thread was up. Whining and bickering and complaining because some girls said they want more than one boyfriend.

If you are a girl that believes in having four boyfriends, another boy would have you as one of his four girlfriends.

If you are a boy that believes in having as much girls as possible, girls will continue to save your name and refer to you as "mugu number 5" maga, plumber or whatever demeaning name out there for hypocrites.

May you perpetrators of nonsenses continue to use each other, bring bad names to your selves, continue complaining, and you continue suffering the consequences.

Make una dey deceive una sef dey go. . . Amen.
leave that fin joor!! Whether you have one or 1million,you can still be labelled mugu number 999. If you want to have them in millions,jst be honest with them,tell them your stand.
What i dnt like is cheat. Telling someone you love him or her with all your heart when you clearly know you have your eye on someone else who is probably richer or gives you sweeter intimacy
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2012
centje: leave that fin joor!! Whether you have one or 1million,you can still be labelled mugu number 999. If you want to have them in millions,jst be honest with them,tell them your stand.
What i dnt like is cheat. Telling someone you love him or her with all your heart when you clearly know you have your eye on someone else who is probably richer or gives you sweeter intimacy
Stop complaining when girls with this same mind set of yours decide to live just the way you described here. . . It will be good if the girl you really have feelings for and whom you love and want to settle down with will be honest with you and tell you her stand when you ask her to marry you finally.

I wish she tells you to your face that you are just one out of her numerous "playthings".

If you do these things and then complain when a girl does them to you, you are a hypocrite. . . A pathetic hypocrite.

If you wanna have them in millions, go ahead, just do not fccking complain if you are one of her millions. . . Lobatan!
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2012
^ complete am Jare..... Lobatan! Lebete!
Centje, pls press "P" for now.
U is chatting shyte out of ur burnt anuz!
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2012
sexkillz: Mi o raye bullshit mehn. . .
Na so! U is 3310 grin
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2012
sexkillz: Stop complaining when girls with this same midst of yours decide to live just the way you described here. . . It will be good if the girl you really have feelings for and whom you love and want to settle down with will be honest with you and tell you her stand when you ask her to marry you finally.

I wish she tells you to your face that you are just one out of her numerous "playthings".

If you do these things and then complain when a girl does them to you, you are a hypocrite. . . A pathetic hypocrite.

If you wanna have them in millions, go ahead, just do not fccking complain if you are one of her millions. . . Lobatan!
is either you dnt take time to read post or you have serious issue with undertanding.
The word there is 'cheat' if you jst wanna flirt,let it be known to your people involved. Dnt deceive them with lies.
If you wanna be serious or wnt to settle down then go for one person unless you want to run a polygamous family,wch shuld be in agreement with the people involved. But thats nt view here.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ complete am Jare..... Lobatan! Lebete!
Centje, pls press "P" for now.
U is chatting shyte out of ur burnt anuz!
idowu,you know you talk shyte without sense!
You make alot of noise...hope you know what that implies...

1 Like

Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2012
centje: is either you dnt take time to read post or you have serious issue with undertanding.
The word there is 'cheat' if you jst wanna flirt,let it be known to your people involved. Dnt deceive them with lies.
If you wanna be serious or wnt to settle down then go for one person unless you want to run a polygamous family,wch shuld be in agreement with the people involved. But thats nt view here.
Look how desperate you are to cover your tracks and justify your acts. . .

Flirting, cheating, whatever sweet name you call it. If you do it to others, it will be done to you. . .

When you wanna get serious, the girls you will meet will just wanna flirt with you and not want to have anything serious to do with you, because, along the line you must have flirted with a girl that wanted something serious with you. Don't complain when that happens.

What goes around comes around.

Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2012
sexkillz: Look how desperate you are to cover your tracks and justify your acts. . .

Flirting, cheating, whatever sweet name you call it. If you do it to others, it will be done to you. . .

When you wanna get serious, the girls you will meet will just wanna flirt with you and not want to have anything serious to do with you, because, along the line you must have flirted with a girl that wanted something serious with you. Don't complain when that happens.

What goes around comes around.

look sexkillz,are you deluded or what? Cover wch track...who gives a damn!!
As long as the partners involved agree to whatever they wnt from each other why drink panadol on their behalf.
Dude my point here is,if a girl wants jst intimacy frm a guy inform him,if she also desire to have more than one guy inform the dudes involved. If any of them dnt like it that way, then let him bounce. Its simple,and its bn honest with what you wnt. Nt cheating on people.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by kandiikane(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2012
I see cenje's point. I mean as a woman, if I'm not ready to be tied down, I will just tell the guy. Just tell me I don't want to get serious, just want my cooking pot to be looked after. I will expect the same from a guy. Instead of entering a relationship with me and cheating, he can just tell, "kandii, I am not ready to change my ways oo." I will decide whether I want to stay or move.

@ekt, can I be your part-time? Idowu, can be the other part-time and it will make a fulltime. cheesy tongue
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2012
centje: look sexkillz,are you deluded or what? Cover wch track...who gives a damn!!
As long as the partners involved agree to whatever they wnt from each other why drink panadol on their behalf. Dude my point here is,if a girl wants jst intimacy frm a guy inform him,if she also desire to have more than one guy inform the dudes involved. If any of them dnt like it that way, then let him bounce. Its simple,and its bn honest with what you wnt. Nt cheating on people.
She has decided to keep 10 guys and she is honest about it. You are one of her 10 playthings guys. She then gets interviewed and asked how many boys she wants to keep, she says 10, so why the complain? She chose to keep 10 magas and people called her loose, the same guys who call her loose turn around and say it is ok to keep 20. . .

If you are honest about flirting with 100 girls, bear in mind you are also one of her toys. . . Yes. A plaything! And she would as well be damn honest about your status in her life. You are inconsequential to her and she remembers you exist only when she wants to have fun. . .

That hurts.

Make una dey "enjoy" dey go. . .
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2012
sexkillz: She has decided to keep 10 guys and she is honest about it. You are one of her 10 playthings guys. She then gets interviewed and asked how many boys she wants to keep, she says 10, so why the complain? She chose to keep 10 magas and people called her loose, the same guys who call her loose turn around and say it is ok to keep 20. . .

If you are honest about flirting with 100 girls, bear in mind you are also one of her toys. . . Yes. A plaything! And she would as well be damn honest about your status in her life. You are inconsequential to her and she remembers you exist only when she wants to have fun. . .

That hurts.

Make una dey "enjoy" dey go. . .
now you get my drift.
Its not my concern how they view each other,provided they agree with each other and happy.
I hvnt condemned any girl on this forum bc she has or wnts intimacy with many guys. I know some guys are hypocritic but i make my stand clear. Why wuld i hover around someone who dsnt wnt to be serious with me or deceive someone who is serious when i know i only want 'intimacy' or jst friendship frm her. Be honest with yourself and with people around you. If they dnt like it,allow them bounce outta your life. Dnt interfer with other people's right.
The world is governed by simple rules but we tend to make it complex.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2012
We agree then.

My first post on this thread was directed at the hypocrites. You clearly misunderstood me then, but issorai. . .

<<\cool/>>
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by slimyem: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2012
funny how the female version of this thread hit 10 pages in abt 2 hours and the male version is crawling at 4 pages in over 24 hours!
Freaking double standards!!cheesy
hian!
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2012
sexkillz: We agree then.

My first post on this thread was directed at the hypocrites. You clearly misunderstood me then, but issorai. . .

<<\cool/>>
cool
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by dontador(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2012
slimyem: funny how the female version of this thread hit 10 pages in abt 2 hours and the male version is crawling at 4 pages in over 24 hours!
hian!
Lol.... Anything about girls no dey carry last nw....
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by kandiikane(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2012
slimyem: funny how the female version of this thread hit 10 pages in abt 2 hours and the male version is crawling at 4 pages in over 24 hours!
hian!

I was just about to write this!!
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by ektbear: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2012
kandiikane:
@ekt, can I be your part-time? Idowu, can be the other part-time and it will make a fulltime. cheesy tongue

grin

Sounds perfect...but no need to involve Idowu grin
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2012
ekt_bear:

grin

Y now? cry
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2012
kandiikane:

Awwwh...
Baby gal gat my back! Luv u scata..
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by kandiikane(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awwwh...
Baby gal gay my back! Luv u scata..

Lool@baby gal gay.

ekt_bear:

grin

Why na? It'll be fun sha.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Gudintent: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
How many?

really
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
centje: idowu,you know you talk shyte without sense!
You make alot of noise...hope you know what that implies...
Pennyje,y u getting all emotional? Killz directed is beautiful post @ d usual stereotypical heddiots we have on NL,u d davido decided to bisect d post wrongly and me bin me, told u to go kiss it where d sun don't shine.Face ur lane mehn... angry angry
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by ektbear: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
Don't take offense Idowu...like I said, one is all I can handle, not several grin
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by kandiikane(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
^aha, isokay. I will handle Idowu. tongue
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Pennyje,y u getting all emotional? Killz directed is beautiful post @ d usual stereotypical heddiots we have on NL,u d davido decided to bisect d post wrongly and me bin me, told u to go kiss it where d sun don't shine.Face ur lane mehn... angry angry
dear,i hardly get that emotional. I jst give out facts...didnt know you're sexkillz security guard...lol
Anyway,i didnt know u were jst playing.Am sowie,babe... Ok?

1 Like

Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
centje: dear,i hardly get that emotional. I jst give out facts...didnt know you're sexkillz security guard...lol
Anyway,i didnt know u were jst playing.Am sowie,babe... Ok?
*bites his left nippleee*
Yeah! We gud! kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? / Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around / How Do You Deal With Family Issue When Choosing Who To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.