Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) (18990 Views)

Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere / How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? / Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
ekt_bear: Don't take offense Idowu...like I said, one is all I can handle, not several grin
Am portable now cry
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
kandiikane: ^aha, isokay. I will handle Idowu. tongue
Handle who? U no fear? Dis gal don't no me mehn...
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*bites his left nippleee*
Yeah! We gud! kiss
lol kiss
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by kandiikane(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Handle who? U no fear? Dis gal don't no me mehn...

Sharrap jor! I know your type. Horse racing fluffy hat snobby upper class chick coming here acting razz. cheesy
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
kandiikane:

Sharrap jor! I know your type. Horse racing fluffy hat snobby upper class chick coming here acting razz. cheesy
Are u madt? How dare u tell a Badosky to shattap! I deal wiv u lerra.. Watch me! U She-mebecile! angry
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
Nawa oooo. I have just 1 gurlfrnd (if am not mistaken) and am feeling like I have 200 gurls cause wahala and jealousi toh much. I can't even update something dirty on my bbm without making her cry her eys out
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by kandiikane(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
gboss4sure: Nawa oooo. I have just 1 gurlfrnd (if am not mistaken) and am feeling like I have 200 gurls cause wahala and jealousi toh much. I can't even update something dirty on my bbm without making her cry her eys out

You need to sit down and think about what you have been doing to make her question your fidelity.

You may not be cheating but how do you behave with other girls? You need to learn to understand your woman. If she is the jealous and really sensitive type don't do or put anything to make her jealous. I do see how accusations may lead you to cheat since you're been accused of it anyway but don't. Sit her down and talk about it. A relationship won't work without trust.

@Idowu, ah dey wait for u.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
Me just has one girl I love...the other girls are just sexmates.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
berem: are you comparing yourself to king solomon? That was thousands of years ago! Hope you'll have the strength to screw all of them. undecided
no worry i get power pass solomon.u wan confirm? cool
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Obinoscopy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
A real man doesn't love a million girls, he loves a girl in a million ways
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by realpeople: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2012
Anyone talking about having numerous girlfriends is still a baby.
There are many factors you should look at

1)Dangers of having diseases cos as many as you have, the same way she would have many as well.
2)How much do you have to maintain your relationship.

For instance,
Funny: You can limit your spending on a woman, you can even tell her that you dont have as in when you have gone out for a long time.
You can not tell all these stories to every girlfriend you have cos there are ones with different ideologies.

While attending to many girlfriends you spending more time on them leaving what you are supposed to do to make money.
Have you forgotten that you need to make calls to keep your relationship going.

Ex you have 5 girlfriends and everyday you are supposed to keep your friendship alive by calling.
When you call for 1 minute, you are poor boyfriend and they wont give you attention cos you dont command it. To step up as a big boy you have to call at least 5 minutes cos what ever you do with her, she would share it with her friends, (Like my bf calls me 5 minutes every morning) and you will have to call again at night to say G9t.

Now lets do the maths: 5 mins in the morning + 5 Mins in the night = 10 minutes daily for 1 babe
For 5 Babes: 25 mins in the morning + 25 mins in the night = 50 minutes daily for 5 babes.
50 minutes = (assuming 1 minute = 20 Naira) = 1k everyday.
Jesus! in 30 days you spend 30k on calls that will not bring money. you are insane: N30k => 15 bags of cement., that means in one yr you should have gotten 180 bags of cement = 1 bungalow.

This estimate is on calls only keeping other variables constant.

Why not make do with one.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Esinwaju: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2012
250 girlfriends. One each from all the ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by truthisbitter: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
7, for each day of the week.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Orikinla(m): 10:48am On Mar 16, 2013
[size=18pt]Many guys don't plan to have several girlfriends, but are just responding to popular demand.

In my own case, I am getting bored and tired of the attention of several younger and older women. They just flock to me. And if you ignore them, they say you are arrogant. It is not fun all the time, because you end up entangled in several relationships. I have broken engagements twice, because of the relationships with other women.
I was at my branch of GT Bank the other day and a pretty and sexy young female banker was asking for my pen when she could have used any of the pens provided for them. She was rolling her eyes and she reminded me of my last fiancee that I felt like taking her to lunch and ask her to be my lover. She just looked so sweet and I would love to take care of her so that she would not fall into wrong hands. But sometimes I want to just leave town and relocate to where I will not see many girls and women. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around / How Do You Deal With Family Issue When Choosing Who To Marry? / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.