Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) (18989 Views)

Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere / How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? / Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Youngzedd(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
wilsonjay: It is appointed unto man to die once and after this JUGDEMENT . The pleasure you derive from sleeping with one million girls cannot be compared to the pain of Hell if you loose your soul .Remember that even Solomon said that all is VANITY. My advise for you is to REPENT , confess and believe in the lord JESUS .

A friend sent this to me: A pastor was travelin jst Last week then
he saw an old man n gave him a lift.
While they were going the old man said
'my son, do u knw wat happened in
Heaven last 9yt?
The pastor was so terrified n hurriedly parked n asked; 'sir, are u sleeping? Abi how did u get d information abt
Heaven?
Old man: last 9yt in Heaven God became very angry wit man and asked d Angels 2 blow d trumpet. The angels picked up d trumphets and as they were about 2 blow it Jesus fell down and begin 2 plead in tears n d blood dat came out of His hands n body were very fresh n told God dat His death shouldn't be in vain. God could not stand d pains of d saint and d wickedness of d evil ones.
So He said "AM GIVING DEM THEIR LAST CHANCE.". Jesus then turned 2 d angels n told them 2 move down in their numerous numbers to tell d world dat "grin END IS
NEAR, JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON".
Man: (sweatin n cryin) sir, how did u knw dis?
OLD MAN: i am 1 of the Angels sent 2 Nigeria. Pls use evry medium of communication to send this message. No time to waste, Pls! And d old man disappeared. Brethren, this story is real, Christ is coming Soonest. Pls REPENT. I beg of u...Pls pass dis message round. Copy n paste it, share it, cal, email n text it. PLS SAVE A SOUL TODAY.

The preacher told us this yesterday in church, now the same message.

THIS IS REAL.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Dsage1: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
Billyonaire: One woman to one man isnt just natural. You tell a lady, I got a girl, and she says " It dont marra, give me a date"

Exactly, it happen sometime.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
slightlyMad:

seriously, only the dude saying "cross breed" is the only one that should even talk, it's even hard to get guys this razz on the street
imagine the guy with comb in hair on pink saying "she must have cup shaped", begger get choice
LWKMD!! U bedt! grin grin
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
gp66: At most one is ok provided there is love and trust. Having 2 makes u get confused xcept u r out to flirt. As for me One is ok.
dude you dont gerra it...do u,
They are after you dough,stash as much number of them babes as you can!!
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by secess: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
tope3x: THE RETURN OF THE MACK cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dn_lPs_rzY&feature=player_embedded

I THINK 2 IS OKAY
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Lyth: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
Lol ....I bet that chap in pink has had 1 cup too many of d unmentionable and thinks gettin such a babe is as easy as gettin a cup of gArR1!
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
Y'all already know I'm going to make comparisons btw d two videos. grin grin

Talk about wowority, these guys define ugly. I mean, when did it get dis bad in Nigeria??
The girls were far more pretty than the gorillas in this video

Talk about fluency in d way they spoke English...the girls were way better!
Look @ d GBAGAUN flying left and right in this video, smh!

Not to talk about how razz they all look.....can these ones even feed themselves talk less of having more than one GF??!!

Hygiene: See how dirty they look. Pls do not get me started about thier teeth. These guys are suffering lets be honest!

You guys were calling d girls ugly and expressing how stupefied u felt that they could hv more than one BF. Abeg, help me take a look at these hungry mofos saying 5, 3, uncountable......U boys should cover ur face in shame! Some of them might even be on here sef....

*shudders*
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by edelweiss(f): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hummmm naija guys can date as many girls as the number of times they hang out to drink and get introduced to a new chick of a friend! The typical naija guy is willing to take as many girls as they come! On God knows how thhey cope,but they are some that are okay with 2 or 3.but any man who tells me he has got just a girl is a damn liar! They hav main chicks and sex mates!
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Lyth: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
edelweiss: The typical naija guy is willing to take as many girls as they come! On God knows how thhey cope,but they are some that are okay with 2 or 3.but any man who tells me he has got just a girl is a damn liar! They hav main chicks and sex mates!

So which r u 2 ur guy?main chick or sex-mate?
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by mrperfect(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
That isn't really necessary.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by benzyno(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
as much as ur pocket cud afford. . . . .LOL
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by MrsChima1(f): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
Nigerian men can have as many girlfriends as he wants..he is not married to them.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by guttentag(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
NO MONEY - NO SEX I mean NO GirlFriend, prove me wrong cuz I dnt hv cash and girls tink ama monster
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by lumeneng22: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
This analysis isa hard men...Anyway those who have enough to throw around can have as many as they can. That is why there is ritual killings and criminality everywhere. With blood möney they can have anything. armany.Let us tr an y
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Lyth: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Nigerian men can have as many girlfriends as he wants..he is not married to them.

Yep dats true ....so long he plays all matches wit cd's, doesn't drop ice-creams in d ovens, and won't lie on d barber or clipper if he gets d kiss of death.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Lyth: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
guttentag: NO MONEY - NO SEX I mean NO GirlFriend, prove me wrong cuz I dnt hv cash and girls tink ama monster

Sure u aint related 2 Clifford orji, Tinubu or OBJ? cos babes takin u 4 a MONSTER means it's gone beyond d cashless policy.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
This question is not straight forward. Is it How many girlfriend we can have in a year or in a lifetime or at once ? Cos sometimes one needs to have a good memory to remember the numbers.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
Shollypopz: Y'all already know I'm going to make comparisons btw d two videos. grin grin

Talk about wowority, these guys define ugly. I mean, when did it get dis bad in Nigeria??
The girls wwere far more pretty than the gorillas in this video

Not to talk about how razz they all look.....can these ones even feed themselves talk less of having more than one GF??!!

Hygiene: See how dirty they look. Pls do not get me started about thier teeth. These guys are suffering lets be honest!

You guys were calling d girls ugly and expressing how stupefied u felt that they could hv more than one BF. Abeg, help me take a look at these hungry mofos saying 5, 3, uncountable......U boys should cover ur face in shame! Some of them might even be on here sef....

*shudders*

This video sef dey vex me.

Imagine my Non-Nigerians friends seeing this crap. Like wtf? Epic embarrassment.

Ugly men carrying around girls as if they got game. Nigerian girls don suffer cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
berem: are you comparing yourself to king solomon? That was thousands of years ago! Hope you'll have the strength to screw all of them. undecided

Does he think King solomon was eating G..r..i and Cassava bread

See as somebody wan commit suicide innocently. hei....
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by tunnytox(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2012
Shollypopz: Y'all already know I'm going to make comparisons btw d two videos. grin grin

The girls wwere far more pretty than the gorillas in this video

*shudders*

I have to agree with you!
Those guys are razz and ugly yet they still have mouth to boast grin grin, anyway birds of the same feathers flock together.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by kandiikane(m): 12:23am On Sep 04, 2012
Nairaland men are fricking hypocrites. See as they applaud these useless men. When it was the women, see how they rained insults.

Useless animals!!
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by albridge(m): 12:26am On Sep 04, 2012
is that as a married or single man?
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Onyiip(f): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2012
yeye4live: A standard guy neds a minimum of 22girl friend ,it al depends on his bargainin power, any guy wit just 1 or 2 girlfriend s stil leavin in d past
A standard girl needs a minimum of 50 boy friends
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by brain54(m): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2012
as many as possible o jare
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by dontador(m): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2012
kandiikane: Nairaland men are fricking hypocrites. See as they applaud these useless men. When it was the women, see how they rained insults.

Useless animals!!
Cut the crap young lady.... Stop making noise....
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 04, 2012
dontador: Cut the crap young lady.... Stop making noise....

From my standpoint, she's making a whole lotta sense.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by dontador(m): 12:49am On Sep 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

From my standpoint, she's making a whole lotta sense.
We all know that.... I never said she's not....
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by kandiikane(m): 1:19am On Sep 04, 2012
dontador: Cut the crap young lady.... Stop making noise....

I can see my comment hit a spot.

....And who are you calling young lady? You nor know I can give birth to you twice?
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by dontador(m): 1:32am On Sep 04, 2012
kandiikane:

I can see my comment hit a spot.

....And who are you calling young lady? You nor know I can give birth to you twice?
Lol.... Serious? I can't imagine an old nigerian woman accepting the fact that she's old.... Nigerian old women of nowadays don't accept the fact that they are old.... So i think you are out of the league madame....
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by zmoni: 4:27am On Sep 04, 2012
most of these guys need some serious hygiene help, they look so dirty, someone need to advise them on how to take care of their outlook...
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:36am On Sep 04, 2012
secess:

I THINK 2 IS OKAY
Okay gini? Wiv hin burnt forehead? Na ur brother? Abeg! Dat guy is fugly.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:38am On Sep 04, 2012

The girls were far more pretty than the gorillas in this video

*shudders*
Ye!!! My intestines o! Sola!!!
ROFTLMAOOO!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around / How Do You Deal With Family Issue When Choosing Who To Marry? / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.