Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) - Fashion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) (340830 Views)

My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long / The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2014
^^^ are u for real? Guy carry gala enter hold up go sell, it will fetch yu legal and genuine cash

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Onegai(f): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
cocospice: ^^^ are u for real? Guy carry gala enter hold up go sell, it will fetch yu legal and genuine cash

grin grin grin grin

1000+ likes.

I'm about to try the mayo dc treatment: I got a jar of Jago mayo, honey, olive oil, castor oil, shea butter and will add an egg. I hear it can get very messy sha. Still learning about finger-detangling.

Currently tried out some Dudu Osun on my braids to wash them out, I've heard mixed reports (that is the ish or that is very drying). Will let y'all know.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
Onegai:

grin grin grin grin

1000+ likes.

I'm about to try the mayo dc treatment: I got a jar of Jago mayo, honey, olive oil, castor oil, shea butter and will add an egg. I hear it can get very messy sha. Still learning about finger-detangling.

Currently tried out some Dudu Osun on my braids to wash them out, I've heard mixed reports (that is the ish or that is very drying). Will let y'all know.

u dont need shea butter in ur mayo dc, every other items r good.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
cocospice: ^^^ are u for real? Guy carry gala enter hold up go sell, it will fetch yu legal and genuine cash
Lmaaaao!! grin
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lmaaaao!! grin
Lol, na better advice be that ooo
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by TOYNEX(f): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2014
Space booked

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by nossycheek(f): 6:27am On Aug 13, 2014
some pix I saw here looks more like permed hair than natural
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
TOYNEX: Space booked
Lol
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Onegai(f): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
So I tried the mayo mix as a dc and my hair came out soft. My friend said she can't even use coconut r, as any protein makes her hair hard and dry. So I recommended olive oil or sweet almond oil.

I think my hair is also fine with washing with Dudu Osun (I've read online of how drying it can be, so hopefully I'll remember to put olive oil as a pre-oil treat before I wash).

Please let's revive this thread and keep spammers away.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2014
so after I said I cut my hair which was 2 weeks ago, I've been taking biotin 5000mcg+cod liver oil + folic acid. I have really bad nails. splits in the middle.
Biotin hasn't helped the nails. they're not growing faster as everyone said it does, my hair has grown under my braids about 1cm since my BC two weeks ago. I think that's a little faster than normal growth but I have faster growth in braids.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2014
Double post
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by businesswoman: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
RELAXED AND NATURAL HAIR CARE PRODUCTS ONLINE STORE NOW IN PORT HARCOURT

We wish to introduce to you our healthy hair care products online store for relaxed and natural hair.
Due to the rising demand for hair care products to suit our dry and thirsty hair needs and the unavailability of these products within port harcourt and its environs we have set up this store to bring this service to your door steps

payment method is by direct bank transfer and cash on delivery.

we deliver within port harcourt at a cost of #600 for bank transfer and #1000 for cash on delivery

cash on delivery only applies for orders within port harcourt.

we also deliver to major cities across Nigeria.

Visit us on www.hairdiva.com.ng

contact us

08132995879 (Dr Janet)
BB pin 7E0771E0
janetibifuroagiri@gmail.com

thanks

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
^^^ long overdue. Wil check ur site out.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by businesswoman: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
cocospice: ^^^ long overdue. Wil check ur site out.
. Thanks dear and looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
businesswoman: . Thanks dear and looking forward to doing business with you.
no probs. visited ur site, but u have limited products.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lalaland1: i did my big chop on 10th of july after five months of transitioning..here is a pic..n pls tell me wat u think of it..dyu think d growth rate is slow?p.s i cut 1/2 inch wen doin it.im a natural hair enthusiast.my fam says im obsessed with it sef.lol

Aawww I remember this stage embarassed I think we have the same texture.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Lalaland1(f): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Aawww I remember this stage embarassed I think we have the same texture.
.lol watz ur texture? n dd u like ds stage
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lalaland1: .lol watz ur texture? n dd u like ds stage

Just thick in general even the 3c part at the back. Yeah it was alright. It was less work so I loved it.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Rute(f): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2014
datalossvictim1 yo hair is absolutely gorgeous wow! Please tell us yo regime

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2014
Rute: datalossvictim1 yo hair is absolutely gorgeous wow! Please tell us yo regime

Lol thanks. I wash it with baking soda and very warm water. Nearly hot. Then if it needs de tangling, I de tangle with conditioner(I use tresseme) then I still use a bit of warm water to rinse the cond off so that my cuticles are still raised. Then I apply coconut oil to my whole hair. I then pour cold water on my hair to close the cuticles.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Rute(f): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2014
Oh cool it's not as complicated as what they show on vlogs n blogs most of their steps can b overwhelming will borrow yo techniques thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (62) (Reply)

stylish kareena kapoor / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.