Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Are Husky-voiced Females Truly Bossy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Husky-voiced Females Truly Bossy? (750 Views)

And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out / Dealing With Bossy Women / Why Deep-voiced Men Get All The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Husky-voiced Females Truly Bossy? by tomakint: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
It was an observation I thought worth sharing with people here! In my own candid opinion I have seen the above topic to be true on most occasions, why? Husky-voiced ladies always want to be heard irrespective of whether they are making any points or not this was my observation during my university’s days and even up to now. Some have said they are domineering, argumentative and most times troublesome. As I don’t want to commit the fallacy of hasty generalizations on this topic, I will like to welcome the opinions of Nairalanders who are familiar with this issue. The floor is open…..
Re: Are Husky-voiced Females Truly Bossy? by sisiafrika(f): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2014
Yes. U don't wanna mess with one.
Re: Are Husky-voiced Females Truly Bossy? by Tymax(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2014
Noooo. I've met one very "girlish" babe with a husky timbre. I know more than 2 sef.

I think it's really cool to have a babe with husky voice. Unique. And if they can sing, o my, it's wonderful. grin

1 Like

Re: Are Husky-voiced Females Truly Bossy? by tomakint: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2014
Tymax:
Noooo. I've met one very "girlish" babe with a husky timbre. I know more than 2 sef.

I think it's really cool to have a babe with husky voice. Unique. And if they can sing, o my, it's wonderful. grin
I swear you gonna kill me grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Christian Dating & "God Said Things" / Husband Material... / Why Do Majority Of Babes Loves Yahoo Yahoo Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.