Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Husband And His "Strange Women" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband And His "Strange Women" (20688 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by linearity: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
coogar:

if the husband wears condoms all the time with his concubines, the practical issue you identified becomes null and void!

His husband lies about his affairs even when caught red-handed, and you want her to bank on him telling the truth about wearing rubber every single time?...Moreso, the OP stated that..the first lady indicated that she have 'conceived'...whatever that means...if it is the general application in this type of subject, then it is obvious that the practical issues are still in play.... Sister, please go and have yourself checked for STDs & do not forget the AIDs test.

If you are still at a cross road of leaving him despite all that have happened, it means you are inclining on working things out with him, but if I were in your shoes and are even inclined on working things out and I oblige the option of intimacy with him... I will be insisting on rubber every single time he want to be intimate with me.
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by SisiKill1: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
See phone on table or on couch or in car or wherever

Pick phone up

Scroll though phone

Find Frequently called number

Write phone number down or save phone number on your phone

Look for private place and call number.

. . . . .Yeah I can totally see how unbelievable THAT is.

shymexx:

If your husband keeps cheating; have you looked at the woman in the mirror to find out if you're not the architect of your own problems? Plenty men are promiscuous, but most men would rather have a 'link', or 'one-night' stand outside their marriages - and not wife up other chics outside, if the marriage is perfect.

Wow!!! Grandpa. . .is that you?? shocked shocked
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by joek(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
While I am not supporting the guy for cheating, but nobody bothered to ask whether it was the woman that initially sent the man 'outside'. Some women don't take care of their husbands sexually and when the guy goes out, they start lamenting.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by vislabraye(m): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
Do you really think men are polygamous in nature?
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill: See phone on table or on couch or in car or wherever

Pick phone up

Scroll though phone

Find Frequently called number

Write phone number down or save phone number on your phone

Look for private place and call number.

. . . . .Yeah I can totally see how unbelievable THAT is.
Wow!!! Grandpa. . .is that you?? shocked shocked

So, you would pick up the phone and call someone's wife, to find out who she's? And then proceed to meet her somewhere?? grin

You've got to be the bravest woman alive..
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by SisiKill1: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
shymexx:

So, you would pick up the phone and call someone's wife, to find out who she's? And then proceed to meet her somewhere?? grin

You've got to be the bravest woman alive..

I'm just saying it's not as unreal as you try to make it sound.
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by somebodybobo: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
Madam, u seem to be the holy wenje type which he dont like angry angry
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Cuddlemii: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
Lmao! Op, your own husband is a chronic womanizer and a sick man.

Married men cheat on their wives but they make the terms clear to the mistress that they are happily married but just want to have fun. For your husband to consistently deny the existence of you and your kids means he is a sick man. Infact to identify a married man that would take care of his mistress is by what he says about his family. If the married man tells his gf that he is happily married and the fault is not from his wife then he would take care of the gf.

For the gfs to keep calling you means your husband doesn't treat them well or take care of them as therefore they are warning you that your hubby is sick!!! One gf is even considered normal/acceptable for a responsible married man but numerous gfs only confirms he is a useless man.

Well, here is the truth your hubby won't change cos he dated two women in his office despite the fact that he was bursted the first time. Its like an addiction, his fettish is to screw white collar chicks and he is bored with his normal routine. There is nothing prayers can not do, just don't waste your energy fighting him or any gf. You can have a matured conversation with him though

But didn't you notice his womanizing ways during the dating/courtship stage or did you overlook it expecting him to change after marriage? How is the sexual activity at home going? Are you doing your best to satisfy your hubby? Do you sleep off or refuse to connect with him using facial contact? Have you refused him unconventional ways of intimacy? Have you been concerntrating fully on your kids alone? Maybe you need to spice things up a little and add a little spu-nk wink

3 Likes

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
I'm just saying it's not as unreal as you try to make it sound.

That was why I said 'anything is possible', in the last sentence of that paragragh.

But hey, I don't know how someone could look straight into another woman's face, and find the courage to tell her she's fvcking her husband... Women are emotional beings, but anything is possible.

I for one can't look into a guy I probably fvcked his wife's face to tell him I did fvck her, and explain how it went down... Bwahahahahahaha

That's like signing a death sentence.
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by animari(f): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
maclatunji: OP, there some things that come-up whenever anyone brings-up a topic like this. They are:

1. Sentimental issues.

2. Practical issues.

Today, I am focusing on the practical issue.

Your husband is sleeping with other women outside. You are his wife, that he has access to you in terms of intimacy goes without saying (95% of the time).

OP, have you heard of STDs and HIV/AIDS? Are you willing to risk your health for him knowing that he could transit some awful diseases to you? If your answer is no, what are you going to do about it?

I don't have time for sentimental issues today, I just thought I should bring this practical issues up for your attention.

Has he had safe sex? he should be tested for aids-or any other std-
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by thomasonih: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
@ OP, You need to have a heart to heart talk with your man.

1. Are you a full house wife or you are a career woman. If you are a full housewife it is mostly likely you have left yourself uncared (like most Nigerian full house wife do) hence no longer looking glamourous and husby is investing in a private equity. Also, if you are a career woman, he deserves more attention admit it you need to win him back.

2. You really need to spice things up with him by engaging him as your lover and your friend. lipsrsealed
3. Remember don't forget praying until something positive happens.
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
Cuddlemii: Lmao! Op, your own husband is a chronic womanizer and a sick man.

Married men cheat on their wives but they make the terms clear to the mistress that they are happily married but just want to have fun. For your husband to consistently deny the existence of you and your kids means he is a sick man. Infact to identify a married man that would take care of his mistress is by what he says about his family. If the married man tells his gf that he is happily married and the fault is not from his wife then he would take care of the gf.

For the gfs to keep calling you means your husband doesn't treat them well or take care of them as therefore they are warning you that your hubby is sick!!! One gf is even considered normal/acceptable for a responsible married man but numerous gfs only confirms he is a useless man.

Well, here is the truth your hubby won't change cos he dated two women in his office despite the fact that he was bursted the first time. Its like an addiction, his fettish is to screw white collar chicks and he is bored with his normal routine. There is nothing prayers can not do, just don't waste your energy fighting him or any gf. You can have a matured conversation with him though

But didn't you notice his womanizing ways during the dating/courtship stage or did you overlook it expecting him to change after marriage? How is the sexual activity at home going? Are you doing your best to satisfy your hubby? Do you sleep off or refuse to connect with him using facial contact? Have you refused him unconventional ways of intimacy? Have you been concerntrating fully on your kids alone? Maybe you need to spice things up a little and add a little spu-nk wink

Perhaps, the guy isn't happy in the marriage... Hear his own side of the story before crucifying him - everything isn't always black and white... The OP painted a perfect picture like a saint, but we all know that no one's perfect - and people will always play victim and the blame game, that's human nature.
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by coogar: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
linearity:
His husband lies about his affairs even when caught red-handed, and you want her to bank on him telling the truth about wearing rubber every single time?...Moreso, the OP stated that..the first lady indicated that she have 'conceived'...whatever that means...if it is the general application in this type of subject, then it is obvious that the practical issues are still in play.... Sister, please go and have yourself checked for STDs & do not forget the AIDs test.

if he's that sloppy, he would have contacted syphilis or chlamydia and transferred it to his wife! the husband might be a billy-goat but he must value his own life too! i really don't think anyone that randy can piss away his life by indiscriminately skindiving!

If you are still at a cross road of leaving him despite all that have happened, it means you are inclining on working things out with him, but if I were in your shoes and are even inclined on working things out and I oblige the option of intimacy with him... I will be insisting on rubber every single time he want to be intimate with me.

i agree 100%
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by andyanders: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
Well spoken madam,and I am sorry for the situation you are in now. As a point of correction, not all men are polygamists in nature but few like your husband and his friends.

Note, your husband cannot change because of the kind of friends he keeps no matter how you try to change him.

His friends are into it and they cannot allow him be without having one along side when they are off duty.
The worst bad habit of your husband is laying a curse on himself and family by telling her female friends that he has no wife and children. When people love to show or display the pictures of their wife and children in their office, yours goes about denying his biological children and wife goes to show that your husband has been possessed by the spirit of Lust which can kill.

I do not think that he is normal as he is demonically taken over by satan. You need to to take drastic measure by having to take your husband to a place like Synagogue Church of All Nations for deliverance or any true man of God that is called by God for deliverance.
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by SisiKill1: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
shymexx:

Perhaps, the guy isn't happy in the marriage... Hear his own side of the story before crucifying him - everything isn't always black and white... The OP painted a perfect picture like a saint, but we all know that no one's perfect - and people will always play victim and the blame game, that's human nature.

Aiight, who is making the call to hubby. . .Anybody? Anybody? Somebody?

He is unhappy. . ., Okaay, so what happened to talking to his wife about what is making him unhappy? How about seeking counseling? How about getting a divorce and let everybody move on with their separate lives? How about. . .Gosh so many how abouts to list but what's the point? We all know it is not about him being unhappy, he is just another greedy man who wants to eat his cake and have it too.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by somebodybobo: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
[size=14pt]Madam, na solution to stop him u dey find...How about solution to resolve your part??[/size]
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by purpinkx(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
Maybe Ur husby has had too much garri ... Give him protein supplements cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Aiight, who is making the call to hubby. . .Anybody? Anybody? Somebody?

He is unhappy. . ., Okaay, so what happened to talking to his wife about what is making him unhappy? How about seeking counseling? How about getting a divorce and let everybody move on with their separate lives? How about. . .Gosh so many how abouts to list but what's the point? We all know it is not about him being unhappy, he is just another greedy man who wants to eat his cake and have it too.

How about if he has tried in the past, but the wife is just stuck in her own world, and won't listen to him? There's little counselling can do in a marriage, if the counselling is one-sided. So how about they both seek counselling together? How about if divorce isn't an option for him due to his background? How about.... grin

Personally, I don't think any real promiscuous man would be as stupid and clumsy as this guy was portrayed in the OPs write-up... The guy is just a novice in the game who's probably running away from something, or trying to find happiness somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by armyofone(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
cook beans and moi moi all the time, add purge to his favorite meal.
anytime he feels like it, the otolo will make him forget.

OP, have a meeting with him. Ask him if he is happy in marriage. If he says no, please free him but make sure he pays child support.
if he says he is happy but his abuna itches him so much, i think there are medication to dis-h.orny him.
if he says he is happy and want the marriage, give him rules to follow grin cheesy.
make sure you have a job and be ready for the final straw/verdict (from you)
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by drzed: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
Many good points have been raised. But let me throw in my two cents worth....and I am going to hit below the belt.

@OP: I find it weird that all his mistresses are ALWAYS calling you (his wife) to inform you about their affair.

The excuse that they did not know he is married notwithstanding, I find this coincidence too much. There are other ways of finding out his marital status without meeting you in the local saloon or bukateria. If they did bother to investigate, they would find out and just walk away. Why are they too eager to meet you? The whole adventure is risky to both parties as YOU could be the one throwing the acid at them (not that you will, and not that I am advising you to, please). So are they not scared of meeting you? This is most unusual in our society/culture.

Also, have you seriously considered whether this man really loves you and wants to remain married to you? What I am mean is, your husband could be trying to frustrate you (gradually) out of his home. Dont let the crocodile tears of the first mistress' exposure deceive you. Some of us men can be very mean, unfortunately. He may be fed up with your marriage but doesnt have the balls to call it quits. If he loved you, or at least was interested in the marriage, why cant he even have your name stored in his mobile phone? And dont tell me you bought that useless story of memorising number to save hard-disk space in his phone. What a 1d10t, if you will excuse my language! He is simply making sure he can deny your existence when his mistresses find out.

I am not asking you to seek separation or divorce or whatever. I am saying you should consider all theories as to why this is happening. And while you are at it, consider the real risk of HIV which this man brings home regularly, if not daily. Condom or no condom, if we ignore other routes of infection (such as shared syringes) the risk of HIV infection is directly proportional to the number of random intimate partners one has. We dont want you posting a new thread in some months time, asking for Dr. Abalaka's hospital, or the best place to buy anti-retrovirals.

This man doesnt act like he deserves you or even wants you. My advice is consider all your options. Life is too short and while it is not impossible, the man you described is not the type that will change simply because you got angry, confronted him or shamed him about his illicit affairs. In fact, his actions show that HE is the one who is ashamed of you (his wife) such that he cannot even save your contact in his phone.

Why take risks for such a person? Is he worth it? Think of your kids!...and your own future.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
Everyone is here now counseling the op and blaming her believing all is well with their own marriage, relationship or date, nope! see, nemesis is real, karma is real, nature pays back every evil deed we do. most ladies now married were once jumping around town with aristo married me just to make money, wear flashy clothes, own flashy phones, go flashy places and wht have u. when they were students, they hardly stayed in their hostel, they were busy answering HOT CHICK, jumping from one city and top-rank hotel to another and enjoying the fun of spinsterhood, now they are married they now want men to be decent just because they are now married. you cannot eat you cake and have it, u can never win every battle of life; you win some and loose some, thats life. track back on your life when single, did you engage in indecency of such degree or any? this may be a pay back. for some good ladies who lived a good life and still get cheated by their hubby, you also need to look inwardly into your past life or that of your hubby before marriage. those men you as a single lady (not just the op, but to all ladies encountering similar thing), were they not somebody's husband? some girls will claim they never knew he was married, how would you not know when u have decided that the only men u want to go out with are men over 39, 40, etc just because of your selfish desire for money & material things, so u now want to believe that all men of that age bracket are single waiting for cindy like you, daydreamers, wake up! In summary, if you are a lady here reading this and shouting and thinking your own marriage or relationship is the best, then you are fooling yourself because you are just lucky that u haven't caught yours, pray u don't cos virtually 95% of financially able married men in Nigeria of today cheat on their wives, you know why? because the Nigerian girls from inception have taught Nigerian men to believe that money is equal to their love, no matter who you are. they have taught men to believe that so long as they have money, they can sleep with any girl of their choice in Nigeria with ease and thats what men grow up to believe even when they get married, they still want to exercise that freedom. Until Nigerian girls start to show less interest in men's money and material things and start to let men believe again that money cannot win them all girls they desire, this will become the order of the day, and more homes will be built on infidelity. So the re-orientation should start from the single ladies, change your ways now, don't think u can sleep around with men for money, job, favour, etc and then smartly walk your way into marriage and still enjoy a smooth home, never, expect a natural pay back, whether u turn to a sister-mother-mary born again plus or not, u must pay small...so start now to correct your mistakes so u don't end up in a deadly marriage, and deciding to stay single for life isn't the answer cos u will realize the demerits later in life. so ladies live a good life when u are single, stop being too desperate about money and fun, stop allowing peer-pressure to lure you into indecent lifestyle. stop following what friends are doing and be yourself cos when the nemesis comes, your friends may be no more!

5 Likes

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
grin
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by realfreddy: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
I do not know why he would deny you but most men I know that would cheat would make the ladies outside aware of their marital status. I want to think this is more than him cheating. He isn't just proud of you or the kids. This is my take on this.
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by coogar: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
DailyNews: Everyone is here now counseling the op and blaming her believing all is well with their own marriage, relationship or date, nope! see, nemesis is real, karma is real, nature pays back every evil deed we do. most ladies now married were once jumping around town with aristo married me just to make money, wear flashy clothes, own flashy phones, go flashy places and wht have u. when they were students, they hardly stayed in their hostel, they were busy answering HOT CHICK, jumping from one city and top-rank hotel to another and enjoying the fun of spinsterhood, now they are married they now want men to be decent just because they are now married. you cannot eat you cake and have it, u can never win every battle of life; you win some and loose some, thats life. track back on your life when single, did you engage in indecency of such degree or any? this may be a pay back. for some good ladies who lived a good life and still get cheated by their hubby, you also need to look inwardly into your past life or that of your hubby before marriage. those men you as a single lady (not just the op, but to all ladies encountering similar thing), were they not somebody's husband? some girls will claim they never knew he was married, how would you not know when u have decided that the only men u want to go out with are men over 39, 40, etc just because of your selfish desire for money & material things, so u now want to believe that all men of that age bracket are single waiting for cindy like you, daydreamers, wake up! In summary, if you are a lady here reading this and shouting and thinking your own marriage or relationship is the best, then you are fooling yourself because you are just lucky that u haven't caught yours, pray u don't cos virtually 95% of financially able married men in Nigeria of today cheat on their wives, you know why? because the Nigerian girls from inception have taught Nigerian men to believe that money is equal to their love, no matter who you are. they have taught men to believe that so long as they have money, they can sleep with any girl of their choice in Nigeria with ease and thats what men grow up to believe even when they get married, they still want to exercise that freedom. Until Nigerian girls start to show less interest in men's money and material things and start to let men believe again that money cannot win them all girls they desire, this will become the order of the day, and more homes will be built on infidelity. So the re-orientation should start from the single ladies, change your ways now, don't think u can sleep around with men for money, job, favour, etc and then smartly walk your way into marriage and still enjoy a smooth home, never, expect a natural pay back, whether u turn to a sister-mother-mary born again plus or not, u must pay small...so start now to correct your mistakes so u don't end up in a deadly marriage, and deciding to stay single for life isn't the answer cos u will realize the demerits later in life. so ladies live a good life when u are single, stop being too desperate about money and fun, stop allowing peer-pressure to lure you into indecent lifestyle. stop following what friends are doing and be yourself cos when the nemesis comes, your friends may be no more!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Richardid: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
Marriage is a school where both parties are student. There is nothing wrong when a man goes out flexing with women, Majority of men likes women. As a woman(wife) you should know your hubby's weak point and find ways to correct it.
@poster,stop making a mountain out of a mole hill,don't always take your marital issues to other people as if they are saint.theirs is not better. I am thinking here that your hubby has refused to shed the old habit he has when he was a bachelor, and as your marriage is still young,he has not yet come to terms with reality that he now has a family. Let him know the implication of what he is doing and how it will affect your marriage. .
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
realfreddy: I do not know why he would deny you but most men I know that would cheat would make the ladies outside aware of their marital status. I want to think this is more than him cheating. He isn't just proud of you or the kids. This is my take on this.

Cheers mate!

He might lie at the beginning, but after smashing it a couple of times, and he knows the lady isn't going nowhere - why would he want to hide his family, if he's really happy in the marriage?

It's either the guy is re.tarded, or he's just trying to find happiness outside his marriage... But trust women to always play the blame game like they're saints... grin

OP seriously needs to look at the woman in the mirror, she's stuck between a rock and a hard place. Help yourself, help your husband, and save your kids and marriage.
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Cuddlemii: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
DailyNews: Everyone is here now counseling the op and blaming her believing all is well with their own marriage, relationship or date, nope! see, nemesis is real, karma is real, nature pays back every evil deed we do. most ladies now married were once jumping around town with aristo married me just to make money, wear flashy clothes, own flashy phones, go flashy places and wht have u. when they were students, they hardly stayed in their hostel, they were busy answering HOT CHICK, jumping from one city and top-rank hotel to another and enjoying the fun of spinsterhood, now they are married they now want men to be decent just because they are now married. you cannot eat you cake and have it, u can never win every battle of life; you win some and loose some, thats life. track back on your life when single, did you engage in indecency of such degree or any? this may be a pay back. for some good ladies who lived a good life and still get cheated by their hubby, you also need to look inwardly into your past life or that of your hubby before marriage. those men you as a single lady (not just the op, but to all ladies encountering similar thing), were they not somebody's husband? some girls will claim they never knew he was married, how would you not know when u have decided that the only men u want to go out with are men over 39, 40, etc just because of your selfish desire for money & material things, so u now want to believe that all men of that age bracket are single waiting for cindy like you, daydreamers, wake up! In summary, if you are a lady here reading this and shouting and thinking your own marriage or relationship is the best, then you are fooling yourself because you are just lucky that u haven't caught yours, pray u don't cos virtually 95% of financially able married men in Nigeria of today cheat on their wives, you know why? because the Nigerian girls from inception have taught Nigerian men to believe that money is equal to their love, no matter who you are. they have taught men to believe that so long as they have money, they can sleep with any girl of their choice in Nigeria with ease and thats what men grow up to believe even when they get married, they still want to exercise that freedom. Until Nigerian girls start to show less interest in men's money and material things and start to let men believe again that money cannot win them all girls they desire, this will become the order of the day, and more homes will be built on infidelity. So the re-orientation should start from the single ladies, change your ways now, don't think u can sleep around with men for money, job, favour, etc and then smartly walk your way into marriage and still enjoy a smooth home, never, expect a natural pay back, whether u turn to a sister-mother-mary born again plus or not, u must pay small...so start now to correct your mistakes so u don't end up in a deadly marriage, and deciding to stay single for life isn't the answer cos u will realize the demerits later in life. so ladies live a good life when u are single, stop being too desperate about money and fun, stop allowing peer-pressure to lure you into indecent lifestyle. stop following what friends are doing and be yourself cos when the nemesis comes, your friends may be no more!

Anyone reading your post would think you are a saint.

Always condemining women and yet you have failed to live by example.
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by klas(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
Why do I think it is your husband instigating the girls to bring the affairs to your attention to push you out since he feels you wont jump on your own?

If one wears a ring regularly, it leaves mark on the ring finger even if removed. How can they all claim that they didn't know his marital status?
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by SisiKill1: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
coogar:

Lmfao!!

Soooooo freaking appropriate!!

Hahahaha!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
My sister this is very unfortunate but God is able to change your husband. No man can do it. You have to go to God in prayers. If you have not given your life to Christ you have to do so right now, then commit your husband into His hands. He will do it. I will also join you in prayers. It is well. God bless you.
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
If your husband flirts. Flirt too...... No body go tell am to stop! Stop being a victim. This is a lesson for all women. Stop being a breeder, get a career. No man has right to imprison you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Connoisseur(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
Its as if cheating is not enough for him, he had to top it with denying his family. Now thats a greater crime, this aint a good sign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. / Financial Missteps That Could Ruin Your Marriage / Woman And Her Son Buried The Same Day In Akwa Ibom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.