Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Husband And His "Strange Women" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband And His "Strange Women" (20691 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by sashaa(f): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
joek: While I am not supporting the guy for cheating, but nobody bothered to ask whether it was the woman that initially sent the man 'outside'. Some women don't take care of their husbands sexually and when the guy goes out, they start lamenting.
very lame n immature

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by violent(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
Connoisseur: Its as if cheating is not enough for him, he had to top it with denying his family. Now thats a greater crime, this aint a good sign

OP isn't worried that her husband cheats. She accepts that men are polygamous by nature...this is as religious as it gets. It's not in your place or mine to convince her that her husband's randy behavior is irresponsible.

She's only pissed about the calls...and she wants her husband to tell his mistress he's got a wife and two kids before smashing!
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Johndoe100(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
bknight: there's something abt dis story...undecidedjst can't place it yet angry

The truth is that on this board, when you click to open a thread, you leave your brain in the last thread you visited. I have no idea where the OP lives, but if it is in Nigeria, then this is pure BS. Why well I worked for many years in many different types of establishments AND I NEVER EVER WAS IN ONE IN WHICH THE STAFF DID NOT KNOW WHO WAS MARRIED AND WHO WAS SINGLE. What about office gossip? The office grapevine? If you wanted to know ANYTHING PUBLIC about anyone, you go and ask at the admin or human resources. Please let's stop these kind of childish tales. If they told the OP this story, there was a reason, does the husband want to push her in a certain direction? She needs to find our, but I have my doubts that you can be a serial dater in a Nigerian office and the "word" would not get out to all and sundry. People please!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Anyone reading your post would think you are a saint.

Always condemining women and yet you have failed to live by example.

I am a mini-saint mademoiselle. whatever you maybe thinking maybe wrong, get closer and see...ask some critics, they later realized that hu, this was a rare gem. lets not derail the topic, I am not condemning women pls, but whoever reads carefully what I wrote would see truth in it. Nemesis is real...you cannot sleep around with other peoples's hubby when u are single and expect all men to turn to saints when u get married, its never like that, life tries to balances everything like accountants balance balance sheet. Anytime one says the truth, you ladies term it female-bashing, why? instead of you ladies to pick vital points, its so uncalled for. why should I hate anyone here, am I paying their rent? we are all here to learn, thanks to Internet/Social networking sites like this. But it is so unfortunate that when people give out vital info to assist others amend their lifestyles, people just pick the wrong point and tag it bad and thereafter others follow their condemnation legacy and derail the topic info, pls its uncalled for. or are u saying that u are unaware of what our sisters are doing presently? don't you know that infidelity, men having multiple girlfriends and lovers, etc can only be controlled by the women, how? if the women start to let men understand that what a woman needs from a man isn't just money, gifts and what have u, but true, unimaginable love that comes with integrity and respect. but instead, our women have made us to believe that love is rubbish, that the most vital thing a man needs to gain access to all women is money, is that the ideal way? why tag me evil for saying the truth? do u think men are happy giving even when they have it plenty and give? u need to hear what they talk about women at your backs...seriously, our women need to teach us that love takes more than money & material things.

as for the op's situation, only God can change it for good, cos men that womanizes hardly stop, and even when they seem to stop, they go on again at any slightest chance or green light from the next girl. she needs to go down her knees and cry to God to forgive her of her known and unknown sins, she also needs to intercede for her hubby, else, it may not stop. No counselling can change the man, imagine denying his kids? thats so unruly of him...just too bad, but op, your case is one too many...most ppl laughing at u & advising u to divorce aren't facing the best condition in their marriage or relationship, so don't even think about divorce, anyone laughing at u with the believe that hers is better, is just mistaking cos she is just being even unfortunate not to have caught hers, urs is even better u know who he is n can now find a way out. Goodluck ok? take heart, some men are terrible!

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by violent(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
DailyNews:

I am a mini-saint mademoiselle. whatever you maybe thinking maybe wrong, get closer and see...ask some critics, they later realized that hu, this was a rare gem. lets not derail the topic, I am not condemning women pls, but whoever reads carefully what I wrote would see truth in it. Nemesis is real...you cannot sleep around with other peoples's hubby when u are single and expect all men to turn to saints when u get married, its never like that, life tries to balances everything like accountants balance balance sheet. Anytime one says the truth, you ladies term it female-bashing, why? instead of you ladies to pick vital points, its so uncalled for. why should I hate anyone here, am I paying their rent? we are all here to learn, thanks to Internet/Social networking sites like this. But it is so unfortunate that when people give out vital info to assist others amend their lifestyles, people just pick the wrong point and tag it bad and thereafter others follow their condemnation legacy and derail the topic info, pls its uncalled for. or are u saying that u are unaware of what our sisters are doing presently? don't you know that infidelity, men having multiple girlfriends and lovers, etc can only be controlled by the women, how? if the women start to let men understand that what a woman needs from a man isn't just money, gifts and what have u, but true, unimaginable love that comes with integrity and respect. but instead, our women have made us to believe that love is rubbish, that the most vital thing a man needs to gain access to all women is money, is that the ideal way? why tag me evil for saying the truth? do u think men are happy giving even when they have it plenty and give? u need to hear what they talk about women at your backs...seriously, our women need to teach us that love takes more than money & material things.

as for the op's situation, only God can change it for good, cos men that womanizes hardly stop, and even when they seem to stop, they go on again at any slightest chance or green light from the next girl. she needs to go down her knees and cry to God to forgive her of her known and unknown sins, she also needs to intercede for her hubby, else, it may not stop. No counselling can change the man, imagine denying his kids? thats so unruly of him...just too bad, but op, your case is one too many...most ppl laughing at u & advising u to divorce aren't facing the best condition in their marriage or relationship, so don't even think about divorce, anyone laughing at u with the believe that hers is better, is just mistaking cos she is just being even unfortunate not to have caught hers, urs is even better u know who he is n can now find a way out. Goodluck ok? take heart, some men are terrible!

You probably missed this!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by SisiKill1: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
^^^ ROTFLMAO cheesy

Y'all are killing me here. cheesy
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
violent:

You probably missed this!

ROFLMAO!!

WOW! I'm stealing this 4 sure!

Very Nice! grin grin
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
shymexx: This story is so twisted and unreal... Are you the 'feds', that these 'ladies' keep finding your number, either on 'laptop' or 'phone' to report your husband to you? You must be spiritually gifted, for strangers to pick up the phone to ring you - but Nigerians are strange and weird sometimes, so anything is possible.

If your husband keeps cheating; have you looked at the woman in the mirror to find out if you're not the architect of your own problems? Plenty men are promiscuous, but most men would rather have a 'link', or 'one-night' stand outside their marriages - and not wife up other chics outside, if the marriage is perfect.

Look at the woman in the mirror and find a solution to your problem. Seek divorce and destroy the future of your kids, the ball is in your court.
Shymmex u are back??!! YAY!!

*Doing d happy dance*

Alt. account u hv been missed cry cry cry
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Vismat(f): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
Go on your knees and pray to God 'cos i believe all things are possible with HIM. God will surely turn d situation around to your favour. Remember, ur home must not be broken because of your children.
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by agiboma(f): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2012
@ Op go and talk to your husband and forget about family section of nairaland, most of the posters here dont have god intentions for your family.
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by coogar: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
agiboma: @ Op go and talk to your husband and forget about family section of nairaland, most of the posters here dont have god intentions for your family.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by bukatyne(f): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
Cuddlemii: Lmao! Op, your own husband is a chronic womanizer and a sick man.

Married men cheat on their wives but they make the terms clear to the mistress that they are happily married but just want to have fun. For your husband to consistently deny the existence of you and your kids means he is a sick man. Infact to identify a married man that would take care of his mistress is by what he says about his family. If the married man tells his gf that he is happily married and the fault is not from his wife then he would take care of the gf.

For the gfs to keep calling you means your husband doesn't treat them well or take care of them as therefore they are warning you that your hubby is sick!!! One gf is even considered normal/acceptable for a responsible married man but numerous gfs only confirms he is a useless man.

Well, here is the truth your hubby won't change cos he dated two women in his office despite the fact that he was bursted the first time. Its like an addiction, his fettish is to screw white collar chicks and he is bored with his normal routine. There is nothing prayers can not do, just don't waste your energy fighting him or any gf. You can have a matured conversation with him though

But didn't you notice his womanizing ways during the dating/courtship stage or did you overlook it expecting him to change after marriage? How is the sexual activity at home going? Are you doing your best to satisfy your hubby? Do you sleep off or refuse to connect with him using facial contact? Have you refused him unconventional ways of intimacy? Have you been concerntrating fully on your kids alone? Maybe you need to spice things up a little and add a little spu-nk wink
a happily married man would have a gf outside? it's normal for a happily married man to take care of his gf please, what is the definition of a happily married man?

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by agiboma(f): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
cougar what you trying to say
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by damola1: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
the fact is that this relationship is dead, it needs to be redefined. Without any respect for yourself, there's nothing left. It's better you leave that relationship and the man comes begging back on your terms or your live and both of you live peacefully.

This usually happens when a woman forces themselves on a man, but most times when the wife confronts, it results into violence... But in this case, seems the man isn't sure of himself..
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by coogar: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
agiboma: cougar what you trying to say

3 Likes

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
What i don't understand is how friends will go the extra mile to participate in tearing or putting cracks in a marriage as much as i do the Guy-Code i can never lie for a married man that he is single, i don't want any curse on my head. also i feel am too in-experienced to give advises, but my only advice is to be-careful of STDs

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by FemiAdesina: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
2mch: NA WA OOH!!! lipsrsealed

A lot of people are not mentally stable. OP, are you sure your husband has never been institutionalized before? People should pay attention to their spouses mental health before marriage. I think this is the only way i can justify all these stories on NL. Nigerian's always hide mental problems. A lot of people are bipolar or schitz, and without help they behave like this. Some people are just strange. At least if you know his mental status, you know you are not battling with a normal person. This is very strange. WOW! You married for real! grin smiley. And you have accepted this even before marriage. Your mentality that all men are polygamous is a lie. You are too damaged shocked
. Do you know your STATUS considering your different comment nd views on a marriage issue Scan nd paste d result before you reply or demonstrate here again. You tell d poster she married a mad man even so to say she is insane herself haba all she wana hear na advice she can work with why now ..? No be only you study psychology infidelity has nothing to do with insanity
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by FemiAdesina: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
2mch: NA WA OOH!!! lipsrsealed

A lot of people are not mentally stable. OP, are you sure your husband has never been institutionalized before? People should pay attention to their spouses mental health before marriage. I think this is the only way i can justify all these stories on NL. Nigerian's always hide mental problems. A lot of people are bipolar or schitz, and without help they behave like this. Some people are just strange. At least if you know his mental status, you know you are not battling with a normal person. This is very strange. WOW! You married for real! grin smiley. And you have accepted this even before marriage. Your mentality that all men are polygamous is a lie. You are too damaged shocked
. Do you know your STATUS considering your different comment nd views on a marriage issue Scan nd paste d result before you reply or demonstrate here again. You tell d poster she married a mad man even so to say she is insane herself haba all she wana hear na advice she can work with why now ..? No be only you study psychology infidelity has nothing to do with insanity
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by seedord247(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
Dailynews...... More red oil to your blood. sad

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by 2mch(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
Femi Adesina: . Do you know your STATUS considering your different comment nd views on a marriage issue Scan nd paste d result before you reply or demonstrate here again. You tell d poster she married a mad man even so to say she is insane herself haba all she wana hear na advice she can work with why now ..? No be only you study psychology infidelity has nothing to do with insanity

I pity you. If you as an adult can deny your family for punny, don't you need mental help? If you can't separate fantasy from reality then you have an issue. Obviously this guy wants to live two different lives separate from each other. If you see nothing mentaLly wrong in this then you sef need help. I am well confident in my mental health. I can never do this for anything in this world. A man that is supposed to be able to defend his family against anything, denies them for punny? It takes a mad person to marry another. For her to accept his cheating and rationalize it shows this is not new behavior. Even behavior pre marriage

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by scribble: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I find it such a bother taking my bangles on and off and this is not an everyday thing oh. So I can't imagine someone making a conscious effort to take their ring off and on every single day. I mean all that trouble just to cheat??!I don't get it.

Maybe it is me sha. . .I am just too lazy. undecided

it is the ravenous nature of a primitve man, his lack of culture, and pursuit of greed that does him in at the end. Imagine if half the men we had in nigeria were not busy thinking about sex 25/7, then maybe we could put a man on the moon, or at least the statue of liberty.

Nigeria is so lame! Its a mental deficiency thing. Poverty mentality. And these girls now doing amebo and insulting HIM and his wife directly, putting her on blast, telling BBC, CNN. Like that dumb a** banker chick that got caught up in the nude picture row last week, married with children.

We all need to chill and stop trading our souls over currency way be say na foreigner get the patent and copyright.

Naira, property of Illuminati.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by scribble: 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
bukatyne: a happily married man would have a gf outside? it's normal for a happily married man to take care of his gf please, what is the definition of a happily married man?

mu dear pls dont have panic attack...here have a glass of water... grin
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by seedord247(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
2mch:

I pity you. If you as an adult can deny your family for punny, don't you need mental help? If you can't separate fantasy from reality then you have an issue. Obviously this guy wants to live two different lives separate from each other. If you see nothing mentaLly wrong in this then you sef need help. I am well confident in my mental health. I can never do this for anything in this world. A man that is supposed to be able to defend his family against anything, denies them for punny? It takes a mad person to marry another. For her to accept his cheating and rationalize it shows this is not new behavior. Even behavior pre marriage

You are ranting and insulting the innocent man you dont know. Maybe bcus you are fugly and your body odour can turn manure to human, thats why girls runaway from you.

Even your house wifee must be one local girl from otapiapia development area. She must be arranged to marry you. angry
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by 2mch(m): 12:13am On Sep 05, 2012
seedord247:

You are ranting and insulting the innocent man you dont know. Maybe bcus you are fugly and your body odour can turn manure to human, thats why girls runaway from you.

Even your house wifee must be one local girl from otapiapia development area. She must be arranged to marry you. angry

Who are you and wtf are you talking about? If you can deny your kids for punny then you can kill them for punny, just in case the owner of the punny is not comfortable with them being around. Pks add sedord to the mental health patients. Trust me, on cleanliness, you are a skunk. For an item as cheap as punny these days. Please don't talk about game ever in your life again if you have to deny all your family for punny.SMH

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by seedord247(m): 12:37am On Sep 05, 2012
2mch:

Who are you and wtf are you talking about? If you can deny your kids for punny then you can kill them for punny, just in case the owner of the punny is not comfortable with them being around. Pks add sedord to the mental health patients. Trust me, on cleanliness, you are a skunk. For an item as cheap as punny these days. Please don't talk about game ever in your life again if you have to deny all your family for punny.SMH

First define the word denied?

Second lemme complete your username for you... 2much stupidity.

Do you know what they call strategy?.. For crying out loud, the poster said, not one, not twice has this man been using that slant to blueprint those strumpet to go his way.

Every cheaters have their own of making a girl moaning. And also, he didnt denied his wife and kids infront of the so call hoes. If he did that'd have bee a different case.

Mr stooge, like i said earlier, the only positive thing your life is that mbakoko tribal marks and that horrendous odour you got. Foool

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by 2mch(m): 12:40am On Sep 05, 2012
seedord247:

First define the word denied?

Second lemme complete your username for you... 2much stupidity.

Do you know what they call strategy?.. For crying out loud, the poster said, not one, not twice has this man been using that slant to blueprint those strumpet to go his way.

Every cheaters have their own of making a girl moaning. And also, he didnt denied his wife and kids infront of the so call hoes. If he did that'd have bee a different case.

Mr stooge, like i said earlier, the only positive thing your life is that mbakoko tribal marks and that horrendous odour you got. Foool

This is definitely a mental patient. Dude you are crazy. Lmao grin grin. The worst of it all is am arguing with a kid that buys se*x and does anything for punny. Even worse a consumate retard that didn't read the OP.SMH. Seachicken, or seanogame. Seefool, abeg go find your mate.lmao. Mental patient.hahaha, all this epistle to prove your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by obowunmi(m): 12:56am On Sep 05, 2012
You knew he was a cheat and cheater yet you married him anyway because "all men are polygamous" in nature. Pls manage him.
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by seedord247(m): 12:57am On Sep 05, 2012
2mch:

This is definitely a mental patient. Dude you are crazy. Lmao grin grin. The worst of it all is am arguing with a kid that buys se*x and does anything for punny. Even worse a consumate retard that didn't read the OP.SMH. Seachicken, or seanogame. Seefool, abeg go find your mate.lmao. Mental patient.hahaha, all this epistle to prove your stupidity.

Keep streaming your stupidity. 5 star eediot. shocked
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by obowunmi(m): 12:57am On Sep 05, 2012
violent:

OP isn't worried that her husband cheats. She accepts that men are polygamous by nature...this is as religious as it gets. It's not in your place or mine to convince her that her husband's randy behavior is irresponsible.

She's only pissed about the calls...and she wants her husband to tell his mistress he's got a wife and two kids before smashing!

LooooooL ---- wooord.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by 2mch(m): 1:16am On Sep 05, 2012
obowunmi:

LooooooL ---- wooord.

Violent is right. I didn't see his angle. The thing is how will the kids feel when they hear about this when they grow up? I know women eventually tell ALL to their kids. Men have to be careful how they destroy their generation. If you can deny your kids, men, I really don't know what to say. undecided. Your own blood, your future, the extension of your bloodline. For punny? Wow!

1 Like

Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by fuqua: 2:33am On Sep 05, 2012
Can you post a photo of your (P.I.M.P DADDY)Husband?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
Re: My Husband And His "Strange Women" by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 05, 2012
maclatunji:

We agree more than you know.grin It takes a very deep person to understand me many times. I am not saying you are shallow, but it takes a certain type-of person to go with my flow.

Nope. I don't agree with your posts 99.9% of the time. You are just lucky I agree with this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. / Woman And Her Son Buried The Same Day In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Financial Missteps That Could Ruin Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.