Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity (20602 Views)

Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / About The Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by ijawkid(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

All these denial is just the evidence that you guys have been brainwashed and are in need of a heart wash in the blood of the Lamb.

Brain washed??how??

The trinity is false....don't u see it??

Face it and stop running around bro....
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

All these denial is just the evidence that you guys have been brainwashed and are in need of a heart wash in the blood of the Lamb.

But you are also brainwashed with deeperlife doctrines , no ?
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by plappville(f): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

The Son Is God: 

Jesus is also explicitly called "God" in scripture (Titus 2:13; Heb.1:8.). And He, too, has all the attributes of deity – including being everywhere-present (Matthew 28:20), all-knowing (Matthew 9:4), all-powerful (Matthew 28:18), holy (Acts 3:14), and eternal (Revelation 1:8, 17).

The verse on Red you qouted talks about Jesus knowing thier thoughts, thier approach alone was enough for him to know thier thoughts towards him.
This does not says he knows all. Your claim contradicts the verse i present below. Jesus himself told us that He do "not know all" as you claim.

Mark 13:32 "But of that day and that hour ((knows no man, no, not the angels who are in heaven, neither the Son, but the "Father". Bros please clear this for me. Thanks.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by plappville(f): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
Please oo house, lets becareful with our words.
For in Christ Service, we ought not to hurt each other.

Peace!!!
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2012
plappville:
The verse on Red you qouted talks about Jesus knowing thier thoughts, thier approach alone was enough for him to know thier thoughts towards him.
This does not says he knows all. Your claim contradicts the verse i present below. Jesus himself told us that He do "not know all" as you claim.

Mark 13:32 "But of that day and that hour ((knows no man, no, not the angels who are in heaven, neither the Son, but the "Father". Bros please clear this for me. Thanks.

I hope this article settles it for you.

The Limited Knowledge of Jesus

"But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father." (Mark 13:32)

This verse has always been difficult to understand. If Jesus was God, how could He be ignorant of the time of His second coming? Indeed He was, and is, God, but He also was, and is, man. This is a part of the mystery of the divine/human nature of Christ. In the gospel record, we see frequent evidences of His humanity (He grew weary, for example, and suffered pain), but also many evidences of deity (His virgin birth, His resurrection and ascension, as well as His perfect words and deeds).

He had been in glory with the Father from eternity (John 17:24), but when He became man, "in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren" (Hebrews 2:17), except for sin. As a child, He "increased in wisdom and stature" like any other human (Luke 2:52). Through diligent study (as a man), He acquired great wisdom in the Scriptures and the plan of God. After His baptism and the acknowledgment from heaven of His divine Sonship (e.g., Matthew 3:16-17), He increasingly manifested various aspects of His deity, but He still remained fully human.

With respect to the time of the end, this depends in some degree on human activity. For example, He said that "the gospel must first be published among all nations" (Mark 13:10), and only God the Father could foresee just when men will have accomplished this. Although the glorified Son presumably now shares this knowledge, in His self-imposed human limitations, He did not.

In no way does this compromise His deity. In our own finite humanity, we cannot comprehend fully the mystery of the divine/human nature of Christ, but He has given us more than sufficient reason to believe His Word! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Actually it does not.

She asked you a simple valid question which deserves a one line response , not an endless article concocted by your mentor Henry Morris, Ph.D. grin

We are in bible territory now , his Phd means Zilch.

Just speak the word Bro.

Trinity is PAGAN !
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49am On Sep 18, 2012
frosbel:

Actually it does not.

She asked you a simple valid question which deserves a one line response , not an endless article concocted by your mentor Henry Morris, Ph.D. grin

We are in bible territory now , his Phd means Zilch.

Just speak the word Bro.

Trinity is PAGAN !

Can you show us how it does not answer her kweshun? Mr. Devil's advocate. tongue
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2012
Freksy:

Hebrews 1:6

First, we have to understand what Paul meant here by worship. He used the Greek word pro·sky·ne'o. Unger's Bible Dictionary says that this word literally means to 'kiss the hand of someone in token of reverence or to do homage.' An Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, by W. E. Vine, says that this word "denotes an act of reverence, whether paid to man . . . or to God." In Bible times pro·sky·ne'o often included literally bowing down before someone of high stature.

Consider the parable Jesus gave of the slave who was unable to repay a substantial sum of money to his master. A form of this Greek word appears in this parable, and in translating it the King James Version says that "the servant therefore fell down, and worshipped [form of pro·sky·ne'o] him [the king], saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all." (Matthew 18:26) Was this man committing an idolatrous act? Not at all! He was merely expressing the kind of reverence and respect due the king, his master and superior.

Though KJV and few other translations use the word "worship", however, a few rather retain the literal meaning of the creek word "pro·sky·ne'o", instead of using the word, "worship" at Hebrews 1:6

"and when again He may bring in the first-born to the world, He saith, 'And let them bow before him -- all messengers of God" - Hebrews 1:6 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

Again, Jesus has a father - someone older and greater than him. He was begotten - is a creature, hence, has a beginning. Considering even these few facts alone, it would be illogical to refer to Jesus as "the Almighty God".

The Bible clearly indicates, however, that our worship—in the sense of religious reverence and devotion —must be addressed solely to the Almighty God. Moses described him as a God exacting exclusive devotion.

Jesus certainly occupies a pivotal role in true worship, one worthy of honor and respect. He is the only way through which we are able to approach Yahweh. Such honor and respect is what apostle Paul meant at Hebrews 1:6, but not worship in the sense of religious reverence and devotion. The usage of the word, "worship" at Hebrews 1:6, is the same as that found at Matthew 18:26 - KJV.

John 20:28

Thomas answered him, "my Lord and my God!" World English Bible (WEB)
Thomas replied to him, "my Lord and my God!" New English Translation (NET)
And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”(NKJV)

Thomas' replied by exclaiming those words the way people sometimes exclaim today: "O.....h my God!" or "Je......sus!"

However, some translations have omitted this exclamation mark for obvious reason. Read from verse 26 and picture the scene to see what naturally would have been Thomas' reaction at that instance.......Exclamation!

Nevertheless, exclamation mark or no exclamation mark, there is no objection to referring to Jesus as "God," if this is what Thomas had in mind. Such would be in harmony with Isaiah 9:6 which prophetically describes Jesus as "Mighty God," but not as the Almighty God.

What would you say about Moses being referred to as "God" at Exodus 4:16? Is he the almighty God? Should Moses be worshiped? Would you add him to your 3-in-1 God to make it 4-in-1?

There is only ONE Almighty God, our heavenly Father and the Father of Jesus Christ. At John 17:3 Jesus referred to Him as "the only true God". Was Jesus wrong?

This is how far JW's would go in twisting the true meaning of Scripture to suit their erroneous teaching. You now know that the Father only intended the angels to bow down "in honour and respect" but not in "religious reverence and devotion". You even ridiculously say Thomas called the name of God in vain by saying "Oh my God!" This is the height of mind control and manipulation that your Society has subjected you to. Now let us consider the Deity of Christ in the light of the Scriptures so as to come to the right conclusion.

Talking about the worship of Jesus Christ by His disciples and the angels.

Jesus accepted worship as God:

John 20:28 states:

"Thomas said to Him, My Lord and My God!"

If Jesus is not God, as Thomas exclaimed, then why didn't Jesus correct Thomas for his "error"? You may say that Thomas was merely exclaiming "My Lord and My God!" or as you said Oh my God! which is essentially calling the name of God in vain as many people today do when they are surprised but if this was true don't you think that the Lord Jesus Christ would have rebuked him for taking God's name in vain?

The disciples, who lived with our Lord Jesus Christ for about 3.5 years, believed He is God, and so at many other times they worshiped Him. The Lord Jesus Christ accepted their worship (see Matthew 28:17, Luke 5:8 ). And since God alone is to be worshiped (Luke 4:8 ), why did Jesus not correct these "mistakes" if He truly is just a man or an angel? Every other man of God in the New Testament or even angels in the who receives worship immediately refuses the worship, declaring that God alone is to be worshiped (Acts 14: 10-16, Rev. 22:8-9). Why didn't our Lord Jesus reject it in a forceful way like His followers did?

Therefore,

Since only God is to be worshipped, and

Jesus accepted worship,

It's either:

A. Jesus sinned when accepting the worship, thus disqualifying Him as Saviour, or

B. Jesus is God.

Clearly option A is unbiblical:

"For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." (Hebrews 4:15)

So it must be true that Jesus is God. QED

And this brings us back to what I had posted elsewhere on this thread, where the Scripture states that God commanded the angels to worship our Lord Jesus Christ:

"And when He again brought the first-born into the world, He says, And let all the angels of God worship Him." (Hebrews 1:6).

If Jesus is not God, then God is contradicting Himself when He lets the angels worship Jesus.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

This is how far JW's would go in twisting the true meaning of Scripture to suit their erroneous teaching. You now know that the Father only intended the angels to bow down "in honour and respect" but not in "religious reverence and devotion". You even ridiculously say Thomas called the name of God in vain by saying "Oh my God!" This is the height of mind control and manipulation that your Society has subjected you to. Now let us consider the Deity of Christ in the light of the Scriptures so as to come to the right conclusion.

Talking about the worship of Jesus Christ by His disciples and the angels.

Jesus accepted worship as God:

John 20:28 states:

"Thomas said to Him, My Lord and My God!"

If Jesus is not God, as Thomas exclaimed, then why didn't Jesus correct Thomas for his "error"? You may say that Thomas was merely exclaiming "My Lord and My God!" or as you said Oh my God! which is essentially calling the name of God in vain as many people today do when they are surprised but if this was true don't you think that the Lord Jesus Christ would have rebuked him for taking God's name in vain?

The disciples, who lived with our Lord Jesus Christ for about 3.5 years, believed He is God, and so at many other times they worshiped Him. The Lord Jesus Christ accepted their worship (see Matthew 28:17, Luke 5:8 ). And since God alone is to be worshiped (Luke 4:8 ), why did Jesus not correct these "mistakes" if He truly is just a man or an angel? Every other man of God in the New Testament or even angels in the who receives worship immediately refuses the worship, declaring that God alone is to be worshiped (Acts 14: 10-16, Rev. 22:8-9). Why didn't our Lord Jesus reject it in a forceful way like His followers did?

Therefore,

Since only God is to be worshipped, and

Jesus accepted worship,

It's either:

A. Jesus sinned when accepting the worship, thus disqualifying Him as Saviour, or

B. Jesus is God.

Clearly option A is unbiblical:

"For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." (Hebrews 4:15)

So it must be true that Jesus is God. QED

And this brings us back to what I had posted elsewhere on this thread, where the Scripture states that God commanded the angels to worship our Lord Jesus Christ:

"And when He again brought the first-born into the world, He says, And let all the angels of God worship Him." (Hebrews 1:6).

If Jesus is not God, then God is contradicting Himself when He lets the angels worship Jesus.

You are beginning to sound like a broken record grin , it is obvious you are not reading the comments and explanations put forward by others.

Rewind a few pages and you just might discover that these verses have been addressed and debunked in their support of your favourite doctrine, the PAGAN trinity.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2012
frosbel:

You are beginning to sound like a broken record grin , it is obvious you are not reading the comments and explanations put forward by others.

Rewind a few pages and you just might discover that these verses have been addressed and debunked in their support of your favourite doctrine, the PAGAN trinity.

I quoted what you think addressed the issue perhaps you didn't read.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by truthislight: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Are you dropping them so soon? What's the difference between you and Charles Taze Russel? He got disenfranchised with Bible doctrines such as the hell fire, immortality of the soul, and trinity that he then hooked up with the SDA before forming his own organisation which is now known as JW's. He is your bedfellow just as his followers are supporting you today. You can see from the videoclip that he was a Mason which qualifies his organisation as a cult. So you might be on your way to forming your own cult if you haven't formed one already.

i dont think you even know when you tell lies.

The person you just mention was not a mason or what you call someone.

The JW follow the bible and that is the truth.

Why are you resorting to blackmail?

The person you just mention is he christ?

How confuse you are.
Simply follow the bible and have peace of mind and come to know real peace.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by plappville(f): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

No sir u are shying aware from answering it. You said Jesus "Knowing all"

So how do you explain what Jesus said in this verse.

Mark 13:32 "But of that day and that hour ((knows no man, no, not the angels who are in heaven, neither the Son, but the "Father".

Who is the SON he was talking about that does not know the Day? And who is the only "Fathar" that knows? Dont post article just give me a simple answer please.
I humbly want to know ur exact answer. Thank you.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by ijawkid(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
frosbel:

Ola has got comprehension problems...

All fresky did was use scriptures to explain what is meant when God says d angels shuld ""worship"" Jesus....

Fresky even used other bible re-enditions to make d point stand out....

Still olaadegbu is still obstinate....
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
truthislight:

i dont think you even know when you tell lies.

The person you just mention was not a mason or what you call someone.

The JW follow the bible and that is the truth.

Why are you resorting to blackmail?

The person you just mention is he christ?

How confuse you are.
Simply follow the bible and have peace of mind and come to know real peace.

Shows you what SOME deeper lifers are made of, they determine who is saved and who isn't.

I am sorry but if you want to see Pharisees in large numbers go to deeper life.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
ijawkid:

Ola has got comprehension problems...

All fresky did was use scriptures to explain what is meant when God says d angels shuld ""worship"" Jesus....

Fresky even used other bible re-enditions to make d point stand out....

Still olaadegbu is still obstinate....

You cannot blame the 'poor' man, his standard is not the BIBLE but their cult teachings !!
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by plappville(f): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
He has not aswered many questions, reposting a lenghty article does not give an accurate answere. Bros cannot tell me that Jesus lied that He himself does not know the date of his 2rd coming. He has refused to tell us why the Demon did not Call Jesus "GOD", but "son of the most high God" the demonsa were once angels, they know heavely things before they were cast down with Satan.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
This is to answer objections and oppositions from the adherents of Cults and false religions that are against both the deity of Christ Jesus and the doctrine of the Godhead otherwise known as the Holy Trinity. It is also for the benefit of those who are yet to understand the concept of the godhead who are prone to the deceptions of those who are bent on deceiving others.

Objection 1:

"Misconceptions of who Jesus as the Son of God is":

Some claim that because Jesus is the Son of God. He must be a lesser God than God the Father. Among the ancients, however, an important meaning of the phrase "Son of" is "one who has the same nature as." Jesus, as the Son of God, has the very nature of God (John 5:18; 10:30; 19:7). He is thus not a lesser God.

Objection 2:

"The Father Is "Greater" Than Jesus":

Some cults and false religions argue that because Jesus said the Father is "greater" than Him (John 14:28), this must mean Jesus is a lesser God. Biblically, however, Jesus is equal with the Father in His divine nature (John 10:30). He was positionally lower than the Father from the standpoint of His becoming a servant by taking on human likeness (Philipians 2:6-11). Positionally, then, the Father was "greater" than Jesus.

Objection 3.

"Jesus Is the Firstborn":

Some cults argue that because Jesus is the "firstborn of creation" (Colosians 1:15), He is a created being and hence cannot be truly God. Biblically, however, Christ was not created but is the Creator (Colosians 1:16; John 1:3). The term "firstborn," defined biblically, means Christ is "the first in rank" and "pre-eminent" over the creation He brought into being.

Objection 4.

"Jesus Is Not All-Knowing":

Some cults argue that because Jesus said no one knows the day or hour of His return except the Father (Mark 13:32), Jesus must not be all-knowing and hence must not be truly God. In response, Jesus in the Gospels sometimes spoke from the perspective of His divinity and at other times from the perspective of His humanity (Philipians 2:5-11). Had He been speaking from His divinity, He would not have said He did not know the day or hour. Other verses show that Christ, as God, knows all things (Matthew 17:27; Luke 5:4-6; John 2:25; 16:30; 21:17).

Objection 5.

"Jesus Prayed":

Some cults argue that because Jesus prayed to the Father, He could not truly be God. Biblically, however, it was in His humanity that Christ prayed to the Father. Since Christ came as a man -- and since one of the proper duties of man is to worship, pray to and adore God -- it was perfectly proper for Jesus to address the Father in prayer. Positionally speaking as a man, as a Jew and as our High Priest -- "in all things He had to be made like His brethren" (Hebrews 2:7) -- Jesus could pray to the Father. But this in no way detracts from His intrinsic deity.

Objection 6.

"The Trinity Is Illogical":

Some cults claim the Trinity is illogical ("three in one"). In response, the Trinity does not entail three gods in one God, or three persons in one person. Such claims would be nonsensical. There is nothing contradictory, however, in affirming three persons in one God (or three "whos" in one "what").

Objection 7.

"The Trinity Is Pagan"

Some cults have claimed the doctrine of the Trinity is rooted in ancient paganism in Babylon and Assyria. In response, the Babylonians and Assyrians believed in triads of gods who headed up a pantheon of many other gods. These triads constituted three separate gods (polytheism), which is utterly different from the doctrine of Trinity that maintains that there is only one God (monotheism) with three person within the one Godhead.

If after reading this you still don't come to the knowledge of truth then know that you have been deceived and are set out to deceive others.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU: This is to answer objections and oppositions from the adherents of Cults and false religions that are against both the deity of Christ Jesus and the doctrine of the Godhead otherwise known as the Holy Trinity.

If after reading this you still don't come to the knowledge of truth then know that you have been deceived and are set out to deceive others.

What a most confused fellow !
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by ijawkid(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU: This is to answer objections and oppositions from the adherents of Cults and false religions that are against both the deity of Christ Jesus and the doctrine of the Godhead otherwise known as the Holy Trinity.

U love d use of this word ""CULT"".....

D definition of ur whole belief,summed up as the ""TRINITY" is not found in d bible...

There is notin holy about the trinity....

The ""trinity"" is not of the bible.....

Ur loving word"" trinity"" is never mentioned in d bible...

take this garbage outta here!!!!!.......

U were d same person who agreed Jesus is less than the Father and the holy spirit less than Jesus.....

But ur still confused as ever....
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by plappville(f): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2012

with this ur responds, You have refused to have commited error by wrong interpreting a particular verse. Or have made us known that. Jesus was not refering to himself as the Son that does not "KNOW" the Date of his second coming. God knows all. But Jesus told us he do not "Know all". So how is He then God?
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by plappville(f): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
frosbel:

What a most confused fellow !

Am sorry, but this can also be "pride" Jesus did not contradict Himself.
@Olaagbu did by misinterpretion.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
plappville:

with this ur responds, You have refused to have commited error by wrong interpreting a particular verse. Or have made us known that. Jesus was not refering to himself as the Son that does not "KNOW" the Date of his second coming. God knows all. But Jesus told us he do not "Know all". So how is He then God?

I guess all my response to you went over your head. I don't know the level of your English comprehension since you live in a francophone country but all I am trying to say is that Jesus was limited in knowledge while He was in the days of His flesh.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
His Son's Name

"Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his Son's name, if thou canst tell" (Proverbs 30:4).

The obvious answer to these rhetorical questions must centre in God, the Creator of all things. But the fascinating revelation in this Old Testament passage is that God has a Son and that both have names.

When Moses asked God His name, "God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM . . . This is my name for ever" (Exodus 3:14-15). Later, Moses, in his song of deliverance said: "The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name" (Exodus 15:3). The name Lord (Hebrew Jehovah or Yahweh) means, essentially, "I am, the self-existent one."

As far as His Son's name is concerned, it is revealed in Scripture in many ways. In the Old Testament prophecy, "His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6). How remarkable that a "Son is given" who is also named the mighty God and everlasting Father!

In His incarnation, the angel commanded Joseph, "Thou shalt call his name JESUS" ("Jehovah saves" ), but he also said, "They shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us" (Matthew 1:21, 23).

There are many other titles by which the Son of God is identified, but perhaps the most significant are noted in connection with His final return in triumph. "His name is called The Word of God" (Revelation 19:13), identifying Him as both eternal Creator and incarnate Saviour (John 1:1-3, 14). As our eternal King, "he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS" (Revelation 19:16). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by ijawkid(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I guess all my response to you went over your head. I don't know the level of your English comprehension since you live in a francophone country but all I am trying to say is that Jesus was limited in knowledge while He was in the days of His flesh.

Now this exegesis is the greatest fraud I ever heard.....

Ola just get the hell outta this place.....

Sorry to say this but ur silly......

Jesus in his limited knowledge while as flesh still knew the angels in heaven didn't know but only Yahweh.....

How did Jesus know d angels didn't know about the end??....

.....I believe this was the exegesis the holy spirit gave to u.....

if I may remind u while in heaven Jesus still received revelations from his God and Father...

It seems revelation 1:1 escaped ur brain......

Jesus is not all knowing....

u must be on shekpe.....

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by ijawkid(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ola let me expose ur childishness...

Let's read revelation 1:1...

##New International Version (©1984)
The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave
him to show his servants what must soon take
place. He made it known by sending his angel to
his servant John,

##New Living Translation (©2007)
This is a revelation from Jesus Christ, which
God gave him to show his servants the events
that must soon take place. He sent an angel to
present this revelation to his servant John

What is Jesus(all knowing as u claim) receiving revelations from Yahweh for, there in the heavens??

Now Jesus is in heaven when John penned down these revelations.....

Why is Jesus still receiving revelations if he knew it all....??

Ola u'll soon shoot urself in the foot....
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Are you saying this because you believe Jesus is arch angel Michael?
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by ijawkid(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying this because you believe Jesus is arch angel Michael?

Hehehehehehehe.....

Now I can see ur lost....

Answer my questions and let's move on.....

Angel mike has nothing to do with this.....

How did Jesus know the angels knew not when d end will come??....how??

And how did Jesus know that it was only Yahweh who knew when d end will come??

Why shuld only Yahweh knw when d end will come @ that point in time??whyyyyyy??

Your explanation to this glaring truth shows how entangled u are in the trinity dogma....

U are finished!!!!!

And please tell me what Jesus is still doing receiving revelations From Yahweh about things to come..

Don't behave like u didn't see me quote revelation 1:1.....
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
ijawkid:

Now this exegesis is the greatest fraud I ever heard.....

Ola just get the hell outta this place.....

Sorry to say this but ur silly......

Jesus in his limited knowledge while as flesh still knew the angels in heaven didn't know but only Yahweh.....

How did Jesus know d angels didn't know about the end??....

.....I believe this was the exegesis the holy spirit gave to u.....

if I may remind u while in heaven Jesus still received revelations from his God and Father...

It seems revelation 1:1 escaped ur brain......

Jesus is not all knowing....

u must be on shekpe.....

You see how desperation makes you come out with your true colours? When you have no more excuse to give you then resort to ad hominems which just shows your true nature. A fish naturally swims in water so 'am not surprised at your use of language when you have no leg to stand on. I will rather see you for who you are than for you to pretend to be what you are not.

Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by truthislight: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
frosbel:

Shows you what SOME deeper lifers are made of, they determine who is saved and who isn't.

I am sorry but if you want to see Pharisees in large numbers go to deeper life.

they forgot that the load of christ is light and it sets one FREE.
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ravi Zakarias explains the concept of the holy trinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx1kwRWFDwI
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You see how desperation makes you come out with your true colours? When you have no more excuse to give you then resort to ad hominems which just shows your true nature. A fish naturally swims in water so 'am not surprised at your use of language when you have no leg to stand on. I will rather see you for who you are than for you to pretend to be what you are not.

Hypocrite !!

You have been the one persecuting those of us who have a different view to your heretical stance on the Pagan trinity grin
Re: The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity by ijawkid(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Lol....hey u've been d one doing that....and so I was bringing it back as a joke...u've been the one attacking side issues while neglecting the one @ hand....

Oya attack revelations1:1 ...

Let's continue....I'm enjoying our discussion.....

I asked why will Jesus not know when d end will come,also that d angels don't know but only the Father??

U assumed since Jesus was in flesh he suffered memory loss or suffered some impairment.....

But u and ur fellow trinitarians said loud and clear that Jesus was God in flesh....

Abi ona don forget ona premise again??

If Jesus was God in flesh and on earth why shuld he forget when d end will come or not know when it will come??I smell contradiction here

Olaadegbu my dear brother answer this question.......

Me and u no dey quarrel........

Ur my bro....

But just answer these questions....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Gives Lady Who Delivered Baby While Church Was Going On N200k(Pics / Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" / "Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse?"- Christian Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.