Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution (3775 Views)

Typical Beliefs In Nigerian Relationships I Dislike / Why Flowers Dont Work In Nigerian Relationships / How Important Is Tribe In Nigerian Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by AdeniyiA(m): 12:28am On Apr 02, 2013
Chomzy19: so whaddaya think shld be done about this?
no b dis kain talk jare
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Chomzy19(f): 7:35am On Apr 02, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

no b dis kain talk jare
k, wat kind of talk suits u, d **dirty**kind? wink
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by sparko1(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2013
Chomzy19: I am begining to feel Nigerian relationships are becoming more n more lyk prostitution each day, men pay for sex by taking care of the girls, n if the guy does not give d girl things; no sex, n if the girl does nt give him sex; no money. Who feels d same, lets talk
That is so not true, prostitute do it solemly for the money. I bet they don't enjoy any bit of it. That said ladies have needs, and beside it a give and take world (e.g Give me your vote i give you electricity). so go for those you can afford and stop complaining.
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Chomzy19(f): 8:11am On Apr 02, 2013
sparko1: That is so not true, prostitute do it solemly for the money. I bet they don't enjoy any bit of it. That said ladies have needs, and beside it a give and take world (e.g Give me your vote i give you electricity). so go for those you can afford and stop complaining.
well you still arrived at my point. Its a give and take world! If the word prostitution offends you let's call it give and take then
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by sparko1(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2013
Chomzy19: well you still arrived at my point. Its a give and take world! If the word prostitution offends you let's call it give and take then
You ignored my analysis, in a relationship there are feeling and all the humanly stuf. So my point is, relationship is not give and take in that sense, you give not because you must.
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by DigitalSignal(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Chomzy19: I am begining to feel Nigerian relationships are becoming more n more lyk prostitution each day, men pay for sex by taking care of the girls, n[b] if the guy does not give d girl things; no sex, n if the girl does nt give him sex; no money[/b]. Who feels d same, lets talk
It's more like business to some girls. They feel they're selling something and if you must have it you must pay for it!
But come o, what is the work of my koboko if it can't flog her into giving me what I want free of charge or rather servicing it herself for optimum performance? *Just thinking aloud*.
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by sunnyt1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
Chomzy19: I am begining to feel Nigerian relationships are becoming more n more lyk prostitution each day, men pay for sex by taking care of the girls, n if the guy does not give d girl things; no sex, n if the girl does nt give him sex; no money. Who feels d same, lets talk

Im suprised this is coming frm a gal, only gal will help us. It has become increasingly difficult to have a successful relationship and marriage, its now all abt sex and money, thats y u need to be sure of your partner's mindset, thats if u care to be happy in the future

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by youngalex(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
Relationship is am Emotional Business in Nigeria....A man can only value a lady in a relationship when she value only the quality time spent with her...money should be secondary
i prefer dating a comfortable lady the stress is less and the fun is more if the compatibility is there
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
this is as a result of too much poverty in the land. everyone has become selfish n self serving.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Mynd44: 2:36am On Apr 03, 2013
You menh need to grow up and stop complaining jorh. We caused it and made the woman see up as their personnal piggy banks.
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
I agree with the people who said maybe if ppl stop doing sex before marriage maybe ralationships would not need to feel like its a give something to get something situation. Relationships should be about finding out if you guys are compatible, learning more. Stop the sex and let him love you more for you. Just make him understand that this does not mean you are boring in bed but it would be better to be a LovePeddler for your huby than a boyfriend. If he walks away it just confirms that he was not in it for the long run anyway. Men need to also understand that we all know that they are providers but stop trying to provide for mere girlfriends who some might just be with you because of what you can provide. Take time and get to know her charactor, be romantic, pay for dinner, movies etc if you have to but do not make it as if you are buying her, then when yall have compared decide to make things more permanent by making the relationship more official ( marriage, involving family etc). Then when yall are now in a marriage institution the lady can start fucking you the way a prostitute would ( to prevent you from fucking around) then that is when you will start providing materialy because it is your job to provide but this does not mean that sisters should just decide to be lazy or depend on you, if she wants to have a job she still can just for her to make extra income for yalls but she must never neglect her household duties just because she works. We all know that a woman will always have more duties in the home and the man will always be the one who makes more money. Well some of you can decide to disagree with me but i think this is how we can balance things and stop relationships from feeling like bzns of prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Youngpo413: 5:46am On Oct 28, 2014
ayswags:
Chomzy19 is a modaphucking person so u left spicymimi's thread to open one stupid thread to support ur slutty nature u are really a cheap wh,ore

hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 28, 2014
Chomzy19:
I am begining to feel Nigerian relationships are becoming more n more lyk prostitution each day, men pay for sex by taking care of the girls, n if the guy does not give d girl things; no sex, n if the girl does nt give him sex; no money. Who feels d same, lets talk

Am not nigerian but it looks like that
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Stop involving sex in relationships if u don't want it to feel like prostitution

Or maybe stop involving money in relationship, you prude
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2014
dhrey:
I beg,not only in naija it happens everywhere and it never in any related 2 ur furks topic.

Yh ofcourse but i noticed naija babes r really gready and than whats funniest they want be treated as equal to man.
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by RedHand: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
mizzochocinco:
Truth is
Men's inability to satisfy women in bed has led women to treat sex as a reward to a man rather that an intimate moment dey are both suppose to enjoy. If more men learn how to make a woman cum, women will have no need to expect more from a man rather than sexual satisfaction. So u see na, she won't see the need for her own reward in day which is of monetary value, if u can make her feel paradise on earth. Prostitution exists because of the inability of Nigerian men to perform in bed. Thats all
Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Lady That Feels She Is The Most Pretty Girl In The World. / OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) / Why Is My Life Centered On My Looks!!!!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.