Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! (1981 Views)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by martben(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2012
I have a girlfriend that I luv so much and she luvs me too. We made luv and it resulted to pregnancy, and now we have an issue. So, i am thinking of doing introduction with her, but i've gat no job yet, bt she is stil servin(NYSC). I wana have d introduction so as to avoid makin unnecessary mistake if we are far frm each other. Pls, dear friends, advice me cos I'm confused.
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley , Congratulations bro.. I go come chop food for naming ceremony ooo... wink
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2012
why do people make this kind of mistake self.

Am happy for you, please let the baby be kept and be a good papa!

Anywayz congratulobia papa baby!
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by forkinsonlolo(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2012
hahaha cograt, its a good thing
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by Ariyke: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2012
"we av an issue" do u mean the baby is been born? on the issue of introduction u only need few people for that unless u wan do elaborate introduction* my view though
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by DExplorer1: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
martben: I have a girlfriend that I luv so much and she luvs me too. We made luv and it resulted to pregnancy, and now we have an issue. So, i am thinking of doing introduction with her, but i've gat no job yet, bt she is stil servin(NYSC). I wana have d introduction so as to avoid makin unnecessary mistake if we are far frm each other. Pls, dear friends, advice me cos I'm confused.
Congrats in advance. You will get a job! Babies comes with blessings. I'm so glad that you're not regreting your action. Go on with the introduction and becareful of the bolded. Baby don't make people stay in marriage, commitment does.

3 Likes

Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

Congrats in advance. You will get a job! Babies comes with blessings. I'm so glad that you're not regreting your action. Go on with the introduction and becareful of the bolded. Baby don't make people stay in marriage, commitment does.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by DExplorer1: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
AmBeautiful:

kiss
wink
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by Decryptor(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
@OP, where is she serving?
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by tobechi74: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
U werent confusd wen u and her were ..xing, naw she is heavy, ure confusd.
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by cindyrella(f): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
Congratulations o! I go come chop rice for the naming grin
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by gidsonjay: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
Im confused as well... Buh i go eat rice bro
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by DExplorer1: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
cindyrella: Congratulations o! I go come chop rice for the naming grin

You get the addy? cheesy
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by 2goodbobo(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
Congrats in advance Baba Emeka! Go for the introduction and hopefully a Job will!
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
Congrats son! U r goin τ̅o be a daddy! U dey fcck without cd & u nor get work. Emmanuel... God is wit u.
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
Abeg carry two spoons come o,our spoons don finish for house grin grin grin
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
Confused about what? You had sex without protection and you are here talking bullisht.
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by greedie1(f): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
Op, u r a good guy 4 acknowledging d baby. U can go ahead wit d introduction if u r sure she is ur soulmate...u dont need billions to start a family. Ve a small wedding, get a job, wifey too after her service, raise ur baby well, ve more wen u will nd economy permits, grow in love.

Lyk i wrote, u r a good guy. Most guys ll deny d baby. Congrats, fatherhood is a beautiful tin nd children comes ll blessings. Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by cindyrella(f): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

You get the addy? cheesy
No problem, wen the time reach the addy go show!
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by cindyrella(f): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Emmy9ite: Abeg carry two spoons come o,our spoons don finish for house grin grin grin
No yawa! grin
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by DExplorer1: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
cindyrella:
No problem, wen the time reach the addy go show!
I no believe you jor. Oya how many months pregnancy emm woman carry? grin
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by cindyrella(f): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:
I no believe you jor. Oya how many months pregnancy emm woman carry? grin
Na dat one I no know o! grin grin
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
Una too like food abeg
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by DExplorer1: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
cindyrella:
Na dat one I no know o! grin grin
grin grin grin No worry, i get the info..you go follow me go.
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by Duxe(f): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2012
There's an igbo adage that says, when a bird(the 2 of u) decides to perch on a rope(have unprotected intimacy)it should be ready 2 dance with it (baby/responsibilities)! Hehehe!

Una well done o!

Do what you gotta do n go get job! The 'shoe-less kids' era is fading away!
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by strangest(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2012
its a decision that you have to make... but do not try abortion cos I wont do that, look for job.. expand your horizon because now you have responsibilities

1 Like

Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by cindyrella(f): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
grin grin grin No worry, i get the info..you go follow me go.
grin grin grin grin Ok o!
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2012
Just make sure you have the full support of both your parents before you do anything, because they are the ones that will determine how easy / hard life will be for both you and the lady.
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by beylinko(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2012
It's always gud when people take responsibilities 4 der actiöns. It shows u wil be a gud father. Do d introduction n start learning hw to be a gud father because 'e no be beans o'.Congrat 1ce more.
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by Banim(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2012

Cindy, u wicked o... pesin talk say he no get job and u dey talk say make he provide rice for you to chop bah??

Abeg guy, One bowl of Gaari don do me jare grin grin grin
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by NEROSKY(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

you're on point !
Re: Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
Bludeville: Just make sure you have the full support of both your parents before you do anything, because they are the ones that will determine how easy / hard life will be for both you and the lady.
Did they get the support of their parents before having un-protected sex?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snog, Marry, Avoid a Nairalander / Relationships Are A Waste Of Time! Proof Me Wrong / I Cant Be With One Person For Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.