Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl (3602 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It / Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by emasjet: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
It has beeen a difficult thing to me that i dont know how to meet a girl and tell her that i love her even if the girl also love me.so i need advice or how to meet and talk to a girl...........
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by ikechukz(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
Kidnap d girl,get a giant sized toaster and toast her inside.she should be reading for chopping after 3 hours.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by Tascocent(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
meet d person ur love and say 'I love u, talk ur own'..............definatly d girl will b urs.
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
its very simple, walk straight to her and tell her "hey, may i nyash you?" not many guys do that
am sure she will fall.
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 06, 2012
just be yourself

but don't overwhelm her.
don't force yourself on her...no gal like to feel smothered. smiley
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 06, 2012
illitrate: its very simple, walk straight to her and tell her "hey, may i nyash you?" not many guys do that
am sure she will fall.

grin grin
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by Excelboi(m): 3:17am On Sep 06, 2012
Op, xori! Get matured a littlle more.
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by Mynd44: 3:51am On Sep 06, 2012
I guess the brainless OPs come out at night more that in the day (nigerian time though)

1 Like

Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by tobechi20(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2012
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by KINGwax(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2012
Seriously, what funked you guys into thinking 'i love you' is one hell of a nice statement?

1 Like

Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by beylinko(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2012
Start frm being friends n everytin wil follow. I luv u is nt wat sud jst come frm d mouth lyk any oda tin but frm the heart.
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by cashdude: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
@ op jst walk up 2 her & tell her dat u like dat tin her mama gave 2 her and dat u wuld like 2 see it...cheesy.
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by Mynd44: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
^^
And if she slaps him nko?
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
emasjet: It has beeen a difficult thing to me that i dont know how to meet a girl and tell her that i love her even if the girl also love me.so i need advice or how to meet and talk to a girl...........
worrry no more me na expert 4 dis matter grin
first u must get swag(naija babes love guys wit swag)
u must sabi lie(like tellin her she is the most beautiful babe u have ever seen or dat ur uncle na senator or maybe like u dey related to Uncle sege)
u must dress well wen u wan tOAST a babe
and lastly when toasting a babe make sure u buy her gifts like blackberry or mary kay or just giv her money.if u do dat then she go know say u dey serious grin
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by boron10(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mynd_44: I guess the brainless OPs come out at night more that in the day (nigerian time though)
Mr, you don't have what it takes to call someone brainless.
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by Mynd44: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
boron10:
Mr, you don't have what it takes to call someone brainless.
And you don't have what it takes to be quoting me

1 Like

Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by boron10(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
And you don't have what it takes to be quoting me
Typical dumb reply, try and be creative for once nitori olorun

1 Like

Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by frank317: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
Me think u shuld concentrate on ur books for now, waec is jst by d corner

And wen u are old enuf to woo (toast) a woman, u will know
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
boron10:
Typical dumb reply, try and be creative for once nitori olorun
You are too insignificant for me to get creative over.
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by manny4life(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
frank3.16:
Me think u shuld concentrate on ur books for now, waec is jst by d corner

And wen u are old enuf to woo (toast) a woman, u will know

And how do you figure he's writing exams for him to focus and concentrate on his books? Did they tell you that phobia is RESERVED ONLY for the young? Don't older guys who are professional have same issue?
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by frank317: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
manny4life:

And how do you figure he's writing exams for him to focus and concentrate on his books? Did they tell you that phobia is RESERVED ONLY for the young? Don't older guys who are professional have same issue?

See me see wahala. Then advice him how u deem fit. My mind tellls me he is still a kid and like a kid will I advice him. Gbam
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by expertman(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
emasjet: It has beeen a difficult thing to me that i dont know how to meet a girl and tell her that i love her even if the girl also love me.so i need advice or how to meet and talk to a girl...........

Lol Am Enjoying This
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by manny4life(m): 12:28am On Sep 07, 2012
frank3.16:

See me see wahala. Then advice him how u deem fit. My mind tellls me he is still a kid and like a kid will I advice him. Gbam

Wahala gini? You're the one advising him when it's obviously unnecessary. Well, you identified few keywords "you-mind-tells-you". Well, I'll leave you to your opinion- I don't need to advise him like you did , however, I'm no expert in dating, OP can go online to dating blogs and get helpful tips and hints on wooing girls.
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by Coefficient(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
Op, no mind all these people oh. When next you see the babe, just walk up to her and tell her to spare you few minutes. Lead her to a private corner, then pull down your trouser and show her your six incher! Tell her you want to dash her the thing grin grin cheesy
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by boxbonnie(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
grin grin grin am u are right..ΒΆ have tryd dat and it actually works
Coefficient: Op, no mind all these people oh. When next you see the babe, just walk up to her and tell her to spare you few minutes. Lead her to a private corner, then pull down your trouser and show her your six incher! Tell her you want to dash her the thing grin grin cheesy
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by Mynd44: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
^^
In your dreams right?
Re: How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl by patrickjef(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
h[/color][color=#770077]hey guys pls I need better hint on how to start online conversation{woo/toast} wit a girl you meet 1st time online

(1) (Reply)

Guys: When Last Did You Recieve A 2 Mins Call From A Lady? / The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / Pretty Girls On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.