Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince (56414 Views)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist / [ghananian Actress] Yvonne Nelson And Mzbel, Stab’s Each Other Over Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by RickyRoss1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
PetroDolla:

Ghanaian are lazy yet today, they are building a prospering,progressive country that is attracting international investors from all over the world. You that claim to be hardworking, what is the current state of your depraved,tattered,destined -for-the-dustbin country?
Outside oil production, an activity carried out by foreigners, nothing else is happening in your cursed country. today, nigerian states wait for the end of the month, go to abuja and collect their allocation from the oil sales.nothing else! I guess that is your sickening idea of a productive, hardworking people,huh? idiota!

MONKEY, WHAT IS GHANA PRODUCING THAT NIGERIA DOESN'T? I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE. YOU MONKEYSS CAN ONLY RANT WHEN AM NOT ONLINE, BUT WHEN AM HERE AM GONNA EXPOSE YOUR DIRTY ASSESSSS...

I HAVE ASKED YOU SEVERAL INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS BUT YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED ANY? YOU CLAIM YOU ARE BUILDING PROSPEROUS COUNTRY THAT IS ATTRACTING FOREIGNERS, OK WHY THEN DID NIGERIA RECEIVE FAR MUCH BETTER AND HIGHER FDI THAN GHANA LAST YEAR?

ALSO, WHEN YOU TRAVEL OUT OF GHANA, MENTION ANY PRODUCT THAT IS PRODUCED IN GHANA THAT U CAN FIND OUTSIDE OF GHANA? RANTING WILL ONLY MAKE YOU DUMBER THAN DUMB.
YOU GHANAINS USE GAS SUPPLY FROM NIGERIA TO SURVIVE. AS A NIGERIAN, WHEN I TRAVEL OVERSEAS, I SEE NIGERIAN BANKS AND INSURANCE COMPANIES, I SEE NIGERIAN TELECOM COMPANY LIKE GLO, ZINOX COMPUTERS IS MAKING WAIVES IN MANY AFRICAN COUNTRIES INCLUDING GHANA. DANGOTE PRODUCTS LIKE NODDLES, CEMENT ETC ARE SELLING LIKE HOT CAKE IN GHANA AND OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES. LITTLE BY LITTLE NIGERIAN OIL COMPANIES ARE WINNING HUGE CONTRACTS IN GHANA. INSTEAD OF COMPETING, YOU COME ON THE INTERNET AND RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE AN ILLITERATE?

WITHOUT NIGERIAN SAT3 SUBMARINE CABLE YOU CANNOT ACCESS THE INTERNET IN GHANA. NIGERIAN MUSICIANS AND MOVIES STARS ARE CELEBRATED ALL OVER AFRICA AND BEYOND. THE WHACK GHANA MUSICIANS ARE WALLOWING IN POVERTY. I KNOW SAKORDIE IN PERSON, FEW MONTHS AGO HE MANAGED TO BUY WRANGER JEEP $50,000 USD, WHEN NIGERIA MUSICIANS ARE BUILDING MANSIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND USING PRIVATE JETS. NIGERIAN COMEDIANS ARE BY FAR RICHER THAN GHANAS RICHEST MUSICIANS, AND ALL I HAVE STATED ABOVE ARE PURE FACTS WHICH ARE VERIFIABLE.

GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD AND TELL US WHAT YOUR GOOD GOVERNMENT HAS PRODUCED IN GHANA. OTHERWISE, YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO THE JUNGLE WHERE YOU CAME FROM, AND REMEMBER YOU WILL REMAIN NIGERIAS SLAVE FOREVER... FOR INSTANCE, HOW CAN YOU GHANAIANS HAVE INTERNET ACCESS WITHOUT NIGERIAS SUBMARINE CABLE

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by PetroDolla: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

I ASKED YOU SOME VITAL QUESTIONS THAT NEEDS ANSWERS. NO NEED TO BRAG AND TALK RUBBISH, JUST GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT...

ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTIONS OR SHUT THE PHUK UP, BLOATED PIECE OF SHIT... AND BY THE WAY, THE ONLY THING GHANA COMPANIES KNOW HOW TO PRODUCE IS APETESHI BITTERS TO GET ERECTION. AND IN NIGERIA, ITS A TABOO TO BORN A CHILD OUT OF WEDLUCK, BUT IN GHANA THE GIRLS ARE CELEBRATED. AND MANY GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE PLENTY CHILDREN FROM DIFFERENT MEN WITHOUT GETTING MARRIED. MARRIAGE IS USELESS TO GHANAIANS AND THIS IS A FACT...

ask sensible questions and I will gladly reply,cock suck-er! And you still haven't answered the fact that there are more bastard children in nigeria than in any other country in the world, abi na lie?

Hahahaha deluded lunati-c, a by-product of a failed…did I say failed? Utterly crappy, unfuckingbelievably fucke-d! You dare open that fucke-d up mouth of yours to talk meaningless shi-t, huh? I know tethered to an eternally hopeless bottom-dwelling country like nigeria can be very frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by PetroDolla: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

MONKEY, WHAT IS GHANA PRODUCING THAT NIGERIA DOESN'T? I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE. YOU MONKEYSS CAN ONLY RANT WHEN AM NOT ONLINE, BUT WHEN AM HERE AM GONNA EXPOSE YOUR DIRTY ASSESSSS...

I HAVE ASKED YOU SEVERAL INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS BUT YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED ANY? YOU CLAIM YOU ARE BUILDING PROSPEROUS COUNTRY THAT IS ATTRACTING FOREIGNERS, OK WHY THEN DID NIGERIA RECEIVE FAR MUCH BETTER AND HIGHER FDI THAN GHANA LAST YEAR?

ALSO, WHEN YOU TRAVEL OUT OF GHANA, MENTION ANY PRODUCT THAT IS PRODUCED IN GHANA THAT U CAN FIND OUTSIDE OF GHANA? RANTING WILL ONLY MAKE YOU DUMBER THAN DUMB.
YOU GHANAINS USE GAS SUPPLY FROM NIGERIA TO SURVIVE. AS A NIGERIAN, WHEN I TRAVEL OVERSEAS, I SEE NIGERIAN BANKS AND INSURANCE COMPANIES, I SEE NIGERIAN TELECOM COMPANY LIKE GLO, ZINOX COMPUTERS IS MAKING WAIVES IN MANY AFRICAN COUNTRIES INCLUDING GHANA. DANGOTE PRODUCTS LIKE NODDLES, CEMENT ETC ARE SELLING LIKE HOT CAKE IN GHANA AND OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES. LITTLE BY LITTLE NIGERIAN OIL COMPANIES ARE WINNING HUGE CONTRACTS IN GHANA. INSTEAD OF COMPETING, YOU COME ON THE INTERNET AND RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE AN ILLITERATE?

WITHOUT NIGERIAN SAT3 SUBMARINE CABLE YOU CANNOT ACCESS THE INTERNET IN GHANA. NIGERIAN MUSICIANS AND MOVIES STARS ARE CELEBRATED ALL OVER AFRICA AND BEYOND. THE WHACK GHANA MUSICIANS ARE WALLOWING IN POVERTY. I KNOW SAKORDIE IN PERSON, FEW MONTHS AGO HE MANAGED TO BUY WRANGER JEEP $50,000 USD, WHEN NIGERIA MUSICIANS ARE BUILDING MANSIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND USING PRIVATE JETS. NIGERIAN COMEDIANS ARE BY FAR RICHER THAN GHANAS RICHEST MUSICIANS, AND ALL I HAVE STATED ABOVE ARE PURE FACTS WHICH ARE VERIFIABLE.

GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD AND TELL US WHAT YOUR GOOD GOVERNMENT HAS PRODUCED IN GHANA. OTHERWISE, YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO THE JUNGLE WHERE YOU CAME FROM, AND REMEMBER YOU WILL REMAIN NIGERIAS SLAVE FOREVER... FOR INSTANCE, HOW CAN YOU GHANAIANS HAVE INTERNET ACCESS WITHOUT NIGERIAS SUBMARINE CABLE
[b]
Ricky_Ross:

[/b]
Ricky_Ross:

quit that crap! you are no match!! grin grin grin night (mule)-kini! don't make me laugh, panty bomber ooooooo. Seems you've been smoking too much of that thing,huh? You sound like a damn f00l! grin Kiss my ass, ugly, cocks-uckin basta-rd grin grin grin

who told you any productive acvivity is going in that shitty country? for a country that imports everything , including toothpicks, you probably don't know those products you mentioned were manufactured elsewhere and made in nigeria labels put on them,huh? yeye dey smell. who dash una electricity to produce anything? you can't have power to even charge a mobile phone not to talk of running a factory!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by samfibby(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
The only thing these ghanians can do is curse out of jealousy and envy. It has come to my attention that ghanians actually produce nothing out of there economy. We as a country are complaining that we are not doing enough, i neva knew these nigeria wanna bes are worse off. We invest in other west africa countrie and they raise no eye-brows, why do these bunch of in-grates pay us with envy.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by PetroDolla: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Your sense of reasoning is mind-boggling, but hei you are a nigerian, aren't you? dirty,shitty,crappy bloody bastard! you are glating over some few individual politico-business folks have private jets? Hmmmmmm I sorry for your arse. But I would rather live in a country where virtually everyone live a decent and good life than a society where 99.9% of the people are desperately poor-while less than .1% are stupendoulsy rich!

Did you say nigerian companies are getting contracts in the Ghanaian oil industry? can you name some of them? BTW, your English is simply horrible! what's your standard of education? poor little illiterate bastar-d!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by RickyRoss1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2012
PetroDolla:

Fuelish goat! Let me tell you something. Ghana this, Ghana that. But you probably don't know that more than 12 flights from that accursed country called nigeria lands in Ghana every single day.No other country in the whole world received as many flights from nigeria in a day! You probably don't know that ABC Transport,Cross Country and several nigerian transporters send dozens of buses and cars to Ghana every single day. go to abc terminal in aAccra in the morning and see the heavy loads your women are taking back to your country. lazy pig! you probably don't know that many of your youths are fleeing your Goddam country for Ghana-some seeking better quality education,some to benefit from the better economic conditions here. you guys are shi-t! you will live and die in that dirty, shitty,wonking,fucking bloody shitho-le you call nigeria. idiota!

YOU JUST EXPOSED UR IGNORANCE THE MORE. I KNOW THAT MORE THAN 10 NIGERIAN TRANSPORT COMPANIES COME TO GHANA DAILY, THEY DO NOT JUST CARRY NIGERIANS, THEY CARRY PASSENGERS TO AND FROM GHANA, AND ABC AND CHISCO AND DE YOUNG DO NOT STOP IN GHANA, THEY HAVE ALL CONQUERED THE ENTIRE WEST COAST INCLUDING IVORY COAST, TOGO, BENIN ETC...

WHY ARE GHANAIANS NOT COMPETING? I HAVE CHALLENGED MY INLAWS IN GHANA MANY TIMES TO START THINKING BIG. GO AND BUY YOUR OWN BUS LOAD PASSENGERS TO NIGERIA, THE MARKET IS ALREADY THERE, BUT WHY ARE YOU NOT COMPETING, ALL YOU KNOW IS SELLING OF RECHARGE CARDS AND KENKE?

WHY CANT 5 OR 10 RICH GHANAINS JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND FLOAT A WORLD CLASS AIRLINE? WHY ARE YOU GUYS TOO LAZY? THE ONLY AIRLINE THERE IS ANTRAK WHICH USES A 20 SEATER SMALL AIRCRAFT THAT JERKS LIKE THERE IS AN EARTH QUAKE. ARE YOU GUYS NOT ASHAMED THAT DOZENS OF FOREIGN AIRLINES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD LAND IN GHANA DAILY AND MILK MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OUT OF GHANA ECONOMY ON DAILY BASIS AND GHANAINS ARE OK WITH THIS? I MEAN, HOW CAN YOU GUYS BE SO DAFT AFTER GOING TO SCHOOL.

IF YOU DONT KNOW, NIGERIANS ARE BIG DREAMERS AND GO GETTERS. OUR DREAM AND AIM IS TO CONQUER THE ENTIRE AFRICA. I WANT GHANAIANS TO WAKE UP AND DREAM BIG. WHEN YOU TRAVEL TO ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY YOU WILL SEE KENYA AIRWAYS AND ETHIOPIAN AIRWAYS, WHAT ABOUT GHANA CAN YOU SEE IN ANY OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY? ARE YOU GUYS NOT ASHAMED?

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by PetroDolla: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2012
samfibby: The only thing these ghanians can do is curse out of jealousy and envy. It has come to my attention that ghanians actually produce nothing out of there economy. We as a country are complaining that we are not doing enough, i neva knew these nigeria wanna bes are worse off. We invest in other west africa countrie and they raise no eye-brows, why do these bunch of in-grates pay us with envy.

Let me ask you a very simple question. Is it by force that nigerians should 'invest' in other West African countries? Why don't they invest in nigeria, which needs more investments than other West African countries! the truth is that we don't need nigerian 'investment'- hell no, let nigerian go invest in their country. there are many areas in nigeria begging for investment-starting from the power sector! abi una no hear say charity begins from home? Utter crap!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by PetroDolla: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

YOU JUST EXPOSED UR IGNORANCE THE MORE. I KNOW THAT MORE THAN 10 NIGERIAN TRANSPORT COMPANIES COME TO GHANA DAILY, THEY DO NOT JUST CARRY NIGERIANS, THEY CARRY PASSENGERS TO AND FROM GHANA, AND ABC AND CHISCO AND DE YOUNG DO NOT STOP IN GHANA, THEY HAVE ALL CONQUERED THE ENTIRE WEST COAST INCLUDING IVORY COAST, TOGO, BENIN ETC...

WHY ARE GHANAIANS NOT COMPETING? I HAVE CHALLENGED MY INLAWS IN GHANA MANY TIMES TO START THINKING BIG. GO AND BUY YOUR OWN BUS LOAD PASSENGERS TO NIGERIA, THE MARKET IS ALREADY THERE, BUT WHY ARE YOU NOT COMPETING, ALL YOU KNOW IS SELLING OF RECHARGE CARDS AND KENKE?

WHY CANT 5 OR 10 RICH GHANAINS JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND FLOAT A WORLD CLASS AIRLINE? WHY ARE YOU GUYS TOO LAZY? THE ONLY AIRLINE THERE IS ANTRAK WHICH USES A 20 SEATER SMALL AIRCRAFT THAT JERKS LIKE THERE IS AN EARTH QUAKE. ARE YOU GUYS NOT ASHAMED THAT DOZENS OF FOREIGN AIRLINES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD LAND IN GHANA DAILY AND MILK MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OUT OF GHANA ECONOMY ON DAILY BASIS AND GHANAINS ARE OK WITH THIS? I MEAN, HOW CAN YOU GUYS BE SO DAFT AFTER GOING TO SCHOOL.

IF YOU DONT KNOW, NIGERIANS ARE BIG DREAMERS AND GO GETTERS. OUR DREAM AND AIM IS TO CONQUER THE ENTIRE AFRICA. I WANT GHANAIANS TO WAKE UP AND DREAM BIG. WHEN YOU TRAVEL TO ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY YOU WILL SEE KENYA AIRWAYS AND ETHIOPIAN AIRWAYS, WHAT ABOUT GHANA CAN YOU SEE IN ANY OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY? ARE YOU GUYS NOT ASHAMED?

Look at this mumu mugu! who will invest in that jungle called nigeria? why do you think your so-called business people are rushing to Ghana where conditions are much much better.

my guy, you don't strike me as sharp

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by samfibby(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2012
PetroDolla:

Let me ask you a very simple question. Is it by force that nigerians should 'invest' in other West African countries? Why don't they invest in nigeria, which needs more investments than other West African countries! the truth is that we don't need nigerian 'investment'- hell no, let nigerian go invest in their country. there are many areas in nigeria begging for investment-starting from the power sector! abi una no hear say charity begins from home? Utter crap!
FYI, there has been better improvement in power supply for a month now. We are getting and the reason we will get there is to prove to you ghanian bigots that soon all the negativity u point out in nigeria will be a thing of de past and when there is nothing u can complain about, i hope u go to the nearest river close to you and hang urself. See as envy wan kill them. Ghanian slow pokes. @Ricky Ross, Abeg dont help them see their mistake, the envy and jealousy wont let them see beyond their nose.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by RickyRoss1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
PetroDolla:

Your sense of reasoning is mind-boggling, but hei you are a nigerian, aren't you? dirty,shitty,crappy bloody bastard! you are glating over some few individual politico-business folks have private jets? Hmmmmmm I sorry for your arse. But I would rather live in a country where virtually everyone live a decent and good life than a society where 99.9% of the people are desperately poor-while less than .1% are stupendoulsy rich!

Did you say nigerian companies are getting contracts in the Ghanaian oil industry? can you name some of them? BTW, your English is simply horrible! what's your standard of education? poor little illiterate bastar-d!

You are trying so hard to derail the thread but it wont work.

These are some of my questions: You said you enjoy better government, is it the Atta nills government of destruction or another one? Can you name just 10 projects initiated and commissioned by Atta Nills?

Since you said Ghana is a better country or Accra is better than Abuja, with pics, kindly list 10 world class facilities in the entire ghana? no need for name calling. Time for FACTS asssholee
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by RickyRoss1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2012
PetroDolla:

Cut the crap, the simple truth is that you are envy and jealous and extremely lazy. All Nigerian banks and companies in Ghana have businesses and investments in Nigeria and overseas. Can you name just one Nigerian company that is in Ghana that does not have headoffice in Nigeria? UBA bank Nigeria is in Ghana and 24 other countries worldwide. Glo head office is in Lagos with branches in Ghana, Benin etc.

Dangote headoffice is in NIgeria, it has multi billion dollar investments in South Africa, Senegal, Zambia etc. The only world class cinema in Ghana is Silverbird, its headquarters is in Nigeria, and it has hundreds of millions of dollars in investments in Ghana, Kenya etc. Nigerians are not running to Ghana, Nigerians are looking for good investments from all over the world. Nigerians are investment in Africa, Asia, Europe and America. Just recently a Nigerian investor bought over a football club in UK. Kase Lawal is a proud Nigeria, he owns the largest black owned company in USA. The list is endless..

You can take me as an example. Before I came to Ghana, I already have 5 flourishing businesses in Port Harcourt, Owerri and Lagos. Expansion is an evidence of growth, and charity begins at home...

I have no university education and I dont need one, but i dream big. THE KIND OF WISDOM GOD GAVE ME YOU CANNOT GET EVEN IF YOU STUDY IN HARVARD UNIVERSITY. My dream is to be present in 10 countries by next year. I am already present in 4 countries and counting. In Ghana i turned 2 dead businesses into money making machines. Because of your envy and jealousy, i move my companies to Senegal and Ivory Coast last year. The few businesses i still maintain in Ghana is for my wife and her family. I cannot invest in an environment where i am not needed. When Ghana presidential team came to innoson motors to encourage him to move his business to Ghana, i was among the first Nigerians that discouraged innoson from making such move bc Ghanaians cannot be trusted...

As a retarded fool, you can have 20 degrees for all i care, but in real life you cannot set with me in anything. I have people of your caliber in my payroll in Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Kenya and Senegal. LIKE I HAVE ALREADY SAID, WHEN NEXT YOU SEE NIGERIAN COMPANIES IN GHANA DONT BE JEALOUS BC THEY ARE ALSO IN MANY OTHER COUNTRIES, EXPANSION IS AN EVIDENCE OF GROWTH...

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by samfibby(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Cut the crap, the simple truth is that you are envy and jealous and extremely lazy. All Nigerian banks and companies in Ghana have businesses and investments in Nigeria and overseas. Can you name just one Nigerian company that is in Ghana that does not have headoffice in Nigeria? UBA bank Nigeria is in Ghana and 24 other countries worldwide. Glo head office is in Lagos with branches in Ghana, Benin etc.

Dangote headoffice is in NIgeria, it has multi billion dollar investments in South Africa, Senegal, Zambia etc. The only world class cinema in Ghana is Silverbird, its headquarters is in Nigeria, and it has hundreds of millions of dollars in investments in Ghana, Kenya etc. Nigerians are not running to Ghana, Nigerians are looking for good investments from all over the world. Nigerians are investment in Africa, Asia, Europe and America. Just recently a Nigerian investor bought over a football club in UK. Kase Lawal is a proud Nigeria, he owns the largest black owned company in USA. The list is endless..

You can take me as an example. Before I came to Ghana, I already have 5 flourishing businesses in Port Harcourt, Owerri and Lagos. Expansion is an evidence of growth, and charity begins at home...

I have no university education and I dont need one, but i dream big. THE KIND OF WISDOM GOD GAVE ME YOU CANNOT GET EVEN IF YOU STUDY IN HARVARD UNIVERSITY. My dream is to be present in 10 countries by next year. I am already present in 4 countries and counting. In Ghana i turned 2 dead businesses into money making machines. Because of your envy and jealousy, i move my companies to Senegal and Ivory Coast last year. The few businesses i still maintain in Ghana is for my wife and her family. I cannot invest in an environment where i am not needed. When Ghana presidential team came to innoson motors to encourage him to move his business to Ghana, i was among the first Nigerians that discouraged innoson from making such move bc Ghanaians cannot be trusted...

As a retarded fool, you can have 20 degrees for all i care, but in real life you cannot set with me in anything. I have people of your caliber in my payroll in Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Kenya and Senegal. LIKE I HAVE ALREADY SAID, WHEN NEXT YOU SEE NIGERIAN COMPANIES IN GHANA DONT BE JEALOUS BC THEY ARE ALSO IN MANY OTHER COUNTRIES, EXPANSION IS AN EVIDENCE OF GROWTH...

WORD!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by samfibby(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

WORD!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by samfibby(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ghanian MTF..king backstabbers. Your hearts rot with envy.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by PetroDolla: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

You are trying so hard to derail the thread but it wont work.

These are some of my questions: You said you enjoy better government, is it the Atta nills government of destruction or another one? Can you name just 10 projects initiated and commissioned by Atta Nills?

Since you said Ghana is a better country or Accra is better than Abuja, with pics, kindly list 10 world class facilities in the entire ghana? no need for name calling. Time for FACTS asssholee

Chei, the warped reasoning of a nigerian! How do you define one country being 'better' than another? For me, I'm glad more Ghanaians have access to drinking water, motorable roads, personal security,education,food than your long-suffering countrymen! nigeria may have a few of the world's richest men, a few nigerians may live in mansions, ride the biggest cars and wear the tallest gele and block highways to celebrate their babies naming ceremonies or their funeral of their in-laws, have exquisite private jets- it's all rubbish in a country where 90% survive on less than $2 a day! By the way, most of the wealth you see being lavished in your accursed country were earned via very dubious means- ritual money,corruption etc. a nigerian will do whatever, and I mean, whatever to make money so he can boast.Hope you are not one of them-even though you sound like one of those ritualists! Well, that may good for you, but we have better values.

For a country suffering from perenial power outages, what's the point in having tall buildings in that country?

Talking about Abuja, how large is Abuja. The whole abuja is not even up to the size of east legon in Accra. So how do you assess the two? and the jury is still out on abuja. Let'd wait for a few more years and see whwther your abuja will remain the same abuja, idiota

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by PetroDolla: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

You are a bloody foo-l! Yes, you are a big foo-l!!! What I have achieved in life, even if you live for 500 years you can't come even anywhere close to what I have achieved so far in. Let me tell you a little story. As far back as 1998-the year Abacha died- I was with a nigerian friend and we met Rev. Mathew Hassan Kukah-the.......... no need for me to go further, but fella you are completely insane to even think you can bluff me with your so-called 'wealth'-- absolutely fuelish!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by PetroDolla: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
samfibby: Ghanian MTF..king backstabbers. Your hearts rot with envy.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss why won't Ghanaians envy nigerians? but come ooooh, are Ghanaians envying nigerians because of the embarrassing lack of electricity in a major oil producing nation, or the rampaging boko haram, the oil militants, the kidnappers and ritualists, or the prostitute-s, armed robbers, corrupt officials and citizens, impoverished and clueless citizenry in the most polio-endemic nation on earth.....shuo nigeria we fail theeee sha! utter crap! fuelish!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by otumfour(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
PetroDolla:

Chei, the warped reasoning of a nigerian! How do you define one country being 'better' than another? For me, I'm glad more Ghanaians have access to drinking water, motorable roads, personal security,education,food than your long-suffering countrymen! nigeria may have a few of the world's richest men, a few nigerians may live in mansions, ride the biggest cars and wear the tallest gele and block highways to celebrate their babies naming ceremonies or their funeral of their in-laws, have exquisite private jets- it's all rubbish in a country where 90% survive on less than $2 a day! By the way, most of the wealth you see being lavished in your accursed country were earned via very dubious means- ritual money,corruption etc. a nigerian will do whatever, and I mean, whatever to make money so he can boast.Hope you are not one of them-even though you sound like one of those ritualists! Well, that may good for you, but we have better values.

For a country suffering from perenial power outages, what's the point in having tall buildings in that country?

Talking about Abuja, how large is Abuja. The whole abuja is not even up to the size of east legon in Accra. So how do you assess the two? and the jury is still out on abuja. Let'd wait for a few more years and see whwther your abuja will remain the same abuja, idiota

massacre these water pistol boko kidz

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by mactonnyso: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
A Togo friend asked, why are the Ghanaian Slaves always fighting their Nigerian Masters? afterall, nigerians have helped build a new ghanaian and also gave them freedom to compensate them for the ghana-must-go time. The ghanaians should embrace this gesture and be respective and obedient and never forget the finger that feed you.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by PetroDolla: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
otumfour:

grin
otumfour:

Fuelish pipple grin grin grin

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by PetroDolla: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2012
mactonnyso: A Togo friend asked, why are the Ghanaian Slaves always fighting their Nigerian Masters? afterall, nigerians have helped build a new ghanaian and also gave them freedom to compensate them for the ghana-must-go time. The ghanaians should embrace this gesture and be respective and obedient and never forget the finger that feed you.

Can nigeria feed itself or take care of its citizens? completely deluded. Go back your history, you'll know between Ghana and nigeria who the real master is? grin grin grin grin don't worry, just get ready for your nigeria-must-go time very soon grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by jammer777: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ricky ross, u claimed not to hv gone to school, how could u hv expressed and argued this course flawlessly? U must hv gone to school of life where most nigerians hv passed through and in turn exposed them to see farther than d dark horizon called Ghana. Thumbs up for u bruva! Omo oko to make sense ni e, u aint a bastard bro.
Back to the deal, otumfool,petro-dollard, ras boy & co, go to page 9, read ma post and see if u're ready for some punchlines from me. I'm loaded and i'll start wiv ur scalp first. Throw d ball and let me hit it, mind u, the faster/harder u throw, the harder i hit. Lets play, 9ja peeps relax, game on.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nonynali: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
Rubbish... This gist doesnt even seem true.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by RickyRoss1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
PetroDolla:

Can nigeria feed itself or take care of its citizens? completely deluded. Go back your history, you'll know between Ghana and nigeria who the real master is? grin grin grin grin don't worry, just get ready for your nigeria-must-go time very soon grin

Nigeria is ghanas new colonial master. In ghana we are worshiped like gods. Any taxi driver i take always handle me with care bc they will mostly charge you higher simply bc u are a Nigerian and they assume every Nigerian is extremely rich.

All over ghana you will find Nigerian flags scattered all over the place. these short ghana boys put Nigerian flags in their cars, offices, churches, shops, boutiques etc. Kwame is my Ghanaian friend he owns a car shop in accra and has 2 Nigerian flags in his shop. These poor rats usually put these Nigerian flags to solicit Nigerian customers bc Nigerians in GT
Without Nigerias Sat3, or glo1 or MAINONE submarine cables no Ghanaian will access the internet. These are comfirmable FACTS, and how else do you want us to prove to you that we are your colonial masters?

Go to any pharmacy in Ghana, most of the drugs have NAFDAC number, and this is a FACT, and I dont know why it is so? Does it mean the drugs must first land in Nigeria before being shipped to Ghana or what?

In Ghana, you will find Nigerian made products like biscuits, cement, noddles, gala, la casera, banks, telecom companies, IT companies, Zinox Laptops, Transport companies, airlines, construction companies etc, but in Nigeria the only made in ghana product we can find is ALOMO BITTERS hahahahahahahaha... these ghana monkyss are shameless.

Dont worry about the Nigeria must go thing, its old news now. We have been hearing it for some few years now and yet no action simply because ghana cannot afford the consequences... Your retarded late president was supposed to fly to Nigeria to beg GEJ the same day he died. But just in case, any day or year it happens just remember Nigerians will never be packed in trailers and lorries like we did your sorry assess not too long ago. Nigerians will return to Nigeria in their flashy cars and private jets...
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Shaw007(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
otumfour:

and I thank the almighty God for tht, we see ourselves as 1 (Ghanaians)....1 people from 1 country, not like ur boko'd up, tribalistic hell of a village u call nigeria..... grin grin lol! funny thing is, the only time u clowns get along is when Ghana is on the menue grin grin grin

we'r like ur kryptonite......truth is, u clueless pigs still don't get why a small nation like Ghana keeps popping up everywhere positive abi cheesy

LmfaOoo. . .pop up where?? Az in d only prominent ghanaian out there is kofi anan,just one chikena!!,shud i start??

Wole soyinka-Nobel prize winner

Nas,tinih,seal,wale,d'bank#international renowned artistes

chioma ajunwa-olympic Gold medallist

Prof oyesiku-chairman of American neurological surgery(and no,i didnt have 2 google itgrin)endless list man,ur not worth it

grin grin grin grin grin this boko ape is a proper case of wht generator fumes can do to the human brain.....lol! btw, most nigerians travel outside cuz they know their country is a joke lol....and then they start crying foul when these countries hosting 'em, put in measures to protect their citizens......cuz to them, all they know is corruption....
correction. . .we travel out cos we can afford 2 have fun. . .unlike some super black ppl i knowgringrin

tha foolish,arrogant pride the average nigerian embodies is part of the reasons the country keeps going down the drain......ur politician buys a bentley and a dumb arzz nairalander wud quickly come on here and brag abt it.....now wonder ur leaders keep getting fat.....am3nyayay soooooomiiii ooooooo grin grin
trash man!! U just jealous U'Ont make much:pgrin

grin grin grin tha boko ape keeps getting dumba.....lmao!!! grin grin u wanted me to loose my sleep ova those water pistle shots ur eba eating boko ape brothers were shooting grin grin grin,

and stop tha black skin talk dude......applying bleaching creams won't give u constant electricity and overall a better government....wht Ghana have and Nigeria doesn't...
of course u have constant electricity. . .and so does my little village,electricty isnt a problem with tiny villagesgringrin

and plss man!! We all know bleaching cream is like vaseline to you pplgringringrin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Shaw007(m): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
jammer777: Ricky ross, u claimed not to hv gone to school, how could u hv expressed and argued this course flawlessly? U must hv gone to school of life where most nigerians hv passed through and in turn exposed them to see farther than d dark horizon called Ghana. Thumbs up for u bruva! Omo oko to make sense ni e, u aint a bastard bro.
Back to the deal, otumfool,petro-dollard, ras boy & co, go to page 9, read ma post and see if u're ready for some punchlines from me. I'm loaded and i'll start wiv ur scalp first. Throw d ball and let me hit it, mind u, the faster/harder u throw, the harder i hit. Lets play, 9ja peeps relax, game on.
dont mind them!! Otumfcuk,petrodullard and co are clear examples of hOw extreme inferiority complex can begringringrin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Shaw007(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

God bless you ricky. . .#fact
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Shaw007(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2012
And you guys had better be nIce. . .or i'l just order Dangote to buy you up and turn the whole country to a charcoal plantgringringrin

talk about investment hihigrin!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Shaw007(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
samfibby: The only thing these ghanians can do is curse out of jealousy and envy. It has come to my attention that ghanians actually produce nothing out of there economy. We as a country are complaining that we are not doing enough, i neva knew these nigeria wanna bes are worse off. We invest in other west africa countrie and they raise no eye-brows, why do these bunch of in-grates pay us with envy.
i just dont know. . .but well hey,its absolutely normal 2 feel inferior man
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
Moderators, could you please change the name of this thread to "avengers vs justice league" cus this has now turned to a battle. *grabs garri & kenkey*
this match has been interesting
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
Wats wit. Nigeria?u guys r all over socialnetworks fighting ova ppl hu doesn't even know u exist.Celebrities Gosh!last tym it was war between kenya and Nigeria cz of Goldie locks stupidity and dat monkey they call Prezoo.I watched as Nigerians and Kenyans Turned BIG BROTHER a battlefield ob facebook.and now its bwt Ghana women fighting over Mr superstar? M a fan of Ice Prince and to hell with these two ghananians,there r guys hu can cater for their needs.Shaaarap and let their fight remain in Ghana not be dragged to Nigeria!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by PetroDolla: 12:03am On Sep 09, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Nigeria is ghanas new colonial master. In ghana we are worshiped like gods. Any taxi driver i take always handle me with care bc they will mostly charge you higher simply bc u are a Nigerian and they assume every Nigerian is extremely rich.

All over ghana you will find Nigerian flags scattered all over the place. these short ghana boys put Nigerian flags in their cars, offices, churches, shops, boutiques etc. Kwame is my Ghanaian friend he owns a car shop in accra and has 2 Nigerian flags in his shop. These poor rats usually put these Nigerian flags to solicit Nigerian customers bc Nigerians in GT
Without Nigerias Sat3, or glo1 or MAINONE submarine cables no Ghanaian will access the internet. These are comfirmable FACTS, and how else do you want us to prove to you that we are your colonial masters?

Go to any pharmacy in Ghana, most of the drugs have NAFDAC number, and this is a FACT, and I dont know why it is so? Does it mean the drugs must first land in Nigeria before being shipped to Ghana or what?

In Ghana, you will find Nigerian made products like biscuits, cement, noddles, gala, la casera, banks, telecom companies, IT companies, Zinox Laptops, Transport companies, airlines, construction companies etc, but in Nigeria the only made in ghana product we can find is ALOMO BITTERS hahahahahahahaha... these ghana monkyss are shameless.

Dont worry about the Nigeria must go thing, its old news now. We have been hearing it for some few years now and yet no action simply because ghana cannot afford the consequences... Your retarded late president was supposed to fly to Nigeria to beg GEJ the same day he died. But just in case, any day or year it happens just remember Nigerians will never be packed in trailers and lorries like we did your sorry assess not too long ago. Nigerians will return to Nigeria in their flashy cars and private jets...

Now I know you are hopelessly bleeped up! I don’t think you’ve ever been to Ghana- you are obviously one of those naïve, gullible pig-fucke-d bastards on NL who believe all the crap your demented cock-suckin compatriots have been spewing out about how nigerians are doing this and that in Ghana.

Every drug sold in Ghana has the FDB registration no. the only drug that may have a nafdac no –and these are few-are drugs that are circulated in Ghana and Nigeria. Nigerians are known to be responsible for fake drugs in the whole world, ask Akunyili. No one in Ghana will touch a drug that is even remotely linked to Nigeria! Nigerians go to India and China to get drug manufacturers in those countries to produce fake drugs for Nigerians! Chei, Nigerians we fail thee. OMG! Sick fuckerz!

I guess you are talking about another place/country entirely. I drive throughout the city of Accra and beyond every single day and have never ever seen anyone fly a nigerian flag-in cars or anywhere-execpt at your diplomatic mission. Even in your miserable, dustbin-bound,book haramed country how many vehicles do you see fly that wretched shitty thing you call flag?

Whenever you find yourself in Accra, open those polio-infected eyes of yours and see how committed and proud Ghanaians are about their country.that is why we speak our language proudly and play our music on the airwaves. 90% of vehicles in Ghana have the national flag. Only a retarded soul suffering from terminal insanity can concot such lies. Pathetic slowpoke! Abi the sight of soo many red,gold and green with the majestic black star was too overwhelming for you that you started dreaming about how nice it would have been to have your long-suffering countrymen show love and passion for their miserable, failed country? Shine your eyes or if you need glasses, any time you happen to be in Ghana, come and I will give you free glasses so you don’t get confused or twisted,huh?
In Ghana, Nigeria is synonymous with crime, corruption, uncouth behavior, crass indiscipline and being disgustingly fucke-d up! We Ghanaians see Nigerians as mindboggling assholes, scumbags who inhabit a miserable, dirty place- the biggest shi-thole ever. Evil tards
grin
Ricky_Ross:

Now I know you are hopelessly bleeped up! I don’t think you’ve ever been to Ghana- you are obviously one of those naïve, gullible pig-fucke-d bastards on NL who believe all the crap your demented cock-suckin compatriots have been spewing out about how nigerians are doing this and that in Ghana.

Every drug sold in Ghana has the FDB registration no. the only drug that may have a nafdac no –and these are few-are drugs that are circulated in Ghana and Nigeria. Nigerians are known to be responsible for fake drugs in the whole world, ask Akunyili. No one in Ghana will touch a drug that is even remotely linked to Nigeria! Nigerians go to India and China to get drug manufacturers in those countries to produce fake drugs for Nigerians! Chei, Nigerians we fail thee. OMG! Sick fuckerz!

I guess you are talking about another place/country entirely. I drive throughout the city of Accra and beyond every single day and have never ever seen anyone fly a nigerian flag-in cars or anywhere-execpt at your diplomatic mission. Even in your miserable, dustbin-bound,book haramed country how many vehicles do you see fly that wretched shitty thing you call flag?

Whenever you find yourself in Accra, open those polio-infected eyes of yours and see how committed and proud Ghanaians are about their country.that is why we speak our language proudly and play our music on the airwaves. 90% of vehicles in Ghana have the national flag. Only a retarded soul suffering from terminal insanity can concot such lies. Pathetic slowpoke! Abi the sight of soo many red,gold and green with the majestic black star was too overwhelming for you that you started dreaming about how nice it would have been to have your long-suffering countrymen show love and passion for their miserable, failed country? Shine your eyes or if you need glasses, any time you happen to be in Ghana, come and I will give you free glasses so you don’t get confused or twisted,huh?
In Ghana, Nigeria is synonymous with crime, corruption, uncouth behavior, crass indiscipline and being disgustingly fucke-d up! We Ghanaians see Nigerians as mindboggling assholes, scumbags who inhabit a miserable, dirty place- the biggest shi-thole ever. Evil tards grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) / Wande Coal Adds Weight, Pot-Belly Visible In New Photo / Tonto Dikeh Hits The Gym In A Stylish Way Weeks After Leaving Kpokpogri: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.