Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince (56371 Views)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist / [ghananian Actress] Yvonne Nelson And Mzbel, Stab’s Each Other Over Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by smoothcrim2090: 4:19am On Sep 08, 2012
Nigerian men don't run Nigeria!! How can you run Africa!!

Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE Africa!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090: Nigerian men don't run Nigeria!! How can you run Africa!!

So who runs Nigeria? Ghana men? cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Goldieluks: 5:33am On Sep 08, 2012
So Yvonne actually stoop so low to fight this ugly lookiing witch mzbel??
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Deedee49(f): 6:05am On Sep 08, 2012
Dondav: F*ck... They are both fugly... I can't have an ugly girl fighting over me.. Talkless of two!!

I am so sure, u are fuglier. Dats why no gal will ever fight ova u.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 08, 2012
Thats the fantasy of everyman.

Two pretty women fighting over them.

Well done to them, their parents must be proud. grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by balogunsam(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2012
martyns303:
Dude stop trying so hard to measure up.

oh boy......deep!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by niidiin: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2012
[@Ricky_Ross] Most Ghanaian ladies will do anything to have a Nigerian boyfriend r husband. I myself married a pretty Ghanaian and her friends always tell me to take them to Nigeria and hook them up with 9ja men. I dont know what these girls see in Nigerian men? Probably its bc most Nigerian men in Ghana are richer than their Ghana counterparts, and the ghana dudes lack swag and they are mostly short, dark, and poor.

These short Ghana boys hate Nigerians so much because they say Nigerians control their economy and come all the way from Nigeria to phuckk the few beautiful ghana girls. This is why they come here on Nairaland to run their mouths in anger and jealousy.
Poor you fantasizing during day.
Mszel is more or less a whoreee, everyone in Ghana knows how cheap she is. Msbel was supposed to marry a 9ja guy few years ago, the sharp 9ja guy dumped her when he discovered the sluutt is dating/ forking plenty other guys. As for Ice Prince, abeg phuckk them bitchesss well well but remember to wear your condommss. [/quote][@Ricky_Ross] Most Ghanaian ladies will do anything to have a Nigerian boyfriend r husband. I myself married a pretty Ghanaian and her friends always tell me to take them to Nigeria and hook them up with 9ja men. I dont know what these girls see in Nigerian men? Probably its bc most Nigerian men in Ghana are richer than their Ghana counterparts, and the ghana dudes lack swag and they are mostly short, dark, and poor.

These short Ghana boys hate Nigerians so much because they say Nigerians control their economy and come all the way from Nigeria to phuckk the few beautiful ghana girls. This is why they come here on Nairaland to run their mouths in anger and jealousy.
Mszel is more or less a whoreee, everyone in Ghana knows how cheap she is. Msbel was supposed to marry a 9ja guy few years ago, the sharp 9ja guy dumped her when he discovered the sluutt is dating/ forking plenty other guys. As for Ice Prince, abeg phuckk them bitchesss well well but remember to wear your condommss. [/quote]
[@Ricky_Ross] Most Ghanaian ladies will do anything to have a Nigerian boyfriend r husband. I myself married a pretty Ghanaian and her friends always tell me to take them to Nigeria and hook them up with 9ja men. I dont know what these girls see in Nigerian men? Probably its bc most Nigerian men in Ghana are richer than their Ghana counterparts, and the ghana dudes lack swag and they are mostly short, dark, and poor.

Mszel is more or less a whoreee, everyone in Ghana knows how cheap she is. Msbel was supposed to marry a 9ja guy few years ago, the sharp 9ja guy dumped her when he discovered the sluutt is dating/ forking plenty other guys. As for Ice Prince, abeg phuckk them bitchesss well well but remember to wear your condommss. [/quote]
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by cindyrella(f): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2012
Na dem sabi undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Shaw007(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

I am illustrating that you are presenting a false picture!! grin grin grin grin grin In doing so I am showing all who are reading this that you have a huge inferiority complex. The Ghanaian women won't be much different than the Nigerian one thus, proving my bigger point. What I am demonstrating is your sick inferiority complex and your portrayal of Nigerian women as something they are not! Mixed race on average!! wink wink wink wink wink wink

Grow up son! you will never be on my level! That is why we freed you from British Colonial rule! That is why you have always been under our boot!!
all dese Ghene boiz wey nor geh work sef!! The whole world knws our boiz are better then yours in every way. . .and yes,seal represents us. . .but so does nas,tinih tempah,chamillionaire,wale,our very own D'banj(endless list,phew!!)

and that Ghanaian guy too. . .oh yeah thats right there are none
There's no point arguing with you tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Shaw007(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2012
otumfour: grin grin damn! 9 pages already? Going by tha numba of boko's tht quoted my post, I sure as hell kilt some boko's for the Nigerian government, dint I grin grin.....anyways...y'all keep smoking 'em generator fumes....i'ma stay here in GH. And enjoy my Good Life.....

Wht u clueless, fruitless, hopeless present Nigerian youths (as if there's ever been a proper 1 angry) need to ask urselvese is this.....

Why Nigerians are moving to Ghana and not the other way round.

Why u poor boko's have been denied electricity since from birth

Why 99% of u fat-lipped apes of the Islamic state of Nigeria, were born on generator sets, I mean y'all been smoking tha generator fumes from infancy ya digg grin

Why y'all so dirty, almost every crib I'v seen in ur movies got tht green stuff on 'em, maybe it represents ur Islamic green white green flag....y'all dirty as furk...tha black pigs I call 'em grin

Why ur corrupt,greedy,heartless rich men & women keep sending their kids to Ghanaian Universities....Yet u'd find some most actually, clueless nairalanders defending 'em and bragging abt them

Why y'all still keep claiming me, even though, y'all know dude's an Ashante Royal cheesy

......to end this, yes! I have Nigerians tht I respect....sagamite, kobojunkie....et al....these are real Nigerians, 1's tht speak tha truth and tell it as it is....it stops there.....

Now let's go beeches
dis otumfouck boi sef,ur talk don tire me o!! Na only boko u just dey talk,fine some ppl in a particular tribe are rascals,so what. . .what about Ghana,i cant even point out any tribe,the whole country is not as large as my village. . .and ur saying we'r dirty,i ask you. . .YOUR ENTIRE LIFE,av u ever stepped outta Ghene? Didnt think so too,dats why ur shitty country looks pretty 2 you,the only good place in ghene shud be accra,and even that is just IT sef

and why did you run off last night??
Or maybe u were here and ur blackish skin only made you invisible in d nIghtgrin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Shaw007(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2012
@otumfour. . .u think Gheneiens are not moving here?? C yur head. . .u see when your brothers where escaping here,they told you they were travelling abroad,to you thats d states. . .and Na Naija den dey come ogringringrin maybe dats why sha. . .alright dat's settled,confusion outta d waygringringrin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by balogunsam(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2012
i dont blame d ghana boys....i blame our wasteful,visionless and greedy leaders who think printing 5k note with over fprty billion will help the economy instead of spending the 40 billion on power...lets just have 18-20 hours of power per day and lets see who will rule Africa...
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by lawizle(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2012
See two worwor ppl.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Shaw007(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2012
rokiatu: Thats the fantasy of everyman.

Two pretty women fighting over them.

Well done to them, their parents must be proud. grin
pretty? undecided
did you say pretty?undecided
weavon try small but errh,dah mzbel!! Chei! Abegi!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Shaw007(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2012
balogunsam: i dont blame d ghana boys....i blame our wasteful,visionless and greedy leaders who think printing 5k note with over fprty billion will help the economy instead of spending the 40 billion on power...lets just have 18-20 hours of power per day and lets see who will rule Africa...
even with that we'r still leading. . .2 many ppl representing us out there u'd actually think Nigerians were created for the world. . .but well hey!! we av a merciful God,there's love in sharing

we even gave a little pint of our oil 2 those ghene boiz,and i think its time 2 collectgrin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by sambos994(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090: Nigerian men don't run Nigeria!! How can you run Africa!!

Uh....so do you see any Kwame, Mensah, Asamoah, or Kofi ruling Nigeria? @Bolded....so Goodluck Jonathan is not a Nigerian? Fix your sentence please.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2012
otumfour:

grin see u narrating ur life story cheesy.....I bet grin u ain't seen a dick in real life b4 tilapia grin.....no boko nugga touching tht dried up vjay u got down there.....u sound so bitter always.....na my fault say u dey chat walls in real life grin grin grin grin

get tha furk out ma way u boko beetch grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

slayed.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by sambos994(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2012
otumfour: grin grin damn! 9 pages already? Going by tha numba of boko's tht quoted my post, I sure as hell kilt some boko's for the Nigerian government, dint I grin grin.....anyways...y'all keep smoking 'em generator fumes....i'ma stay here in GH. And enjoy my Good Life.....

Wht u clueless, fruitless, hopeless present Nigerian youths (as if there's ever been a proper 1 angry) need to ask urselvese is this.....

Why 99% of u fat-lipped apes of the Islamic state of Nigeria, were born on generator sets, I mean y'all been smoking tha generator fumes from infancy ya digg grin

Why y'all so dirty, almost every crib I'v seen in ur movies got tht green stuff on 'em, maybe it represents ur Islamic green white green flag....y'all dirty as furk...tha black pigs I call 'em grin

Why ur corrupt,greedy,heartless rich men & women keep sending their kids to Ghanaian Universities....Yet u'd find some most actually, clueless nairalanders defending 'em and bragging abt them

Why y'all still keep claiming me, even though, y'all know dude's an Ashante Royal cheesy

......to end this, yes! I have Nigerians tht I respect....sagamite, kobojunkie....et al....these are real Nigerians, 1's tht speak tha truth and tell it as it is....it stops there.....

Now let's go beeches

Define real Nigerians?
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by lawizle(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2012
Brand_new: I know one day and i pray it won`t be too long that Tonto Dike and someone will be fighting over me too....cool

Over wat?...ur broken ass?
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2012

DF I thought yall were cool.

wow. grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2012
sambos994:

Define real Nigerians?

abeg, nor vex...

but has already posted his definition...

these are real Nigerians, 1's tht speak tha truth and tell it as it is....it stops there.....

not saying i support it....

just saying. wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by sambos994(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

abeg, nor vex...

but has already posted his definition...

not saying i support it....

just saying. wink

ok, got it
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

FAIL! You can't even quote... Phone lines?? are you dumb?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Do you tihnk there is only one phone company in Ghana cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Bakassi's are useless!!

lol i knew the "trollmeister" would show his a** on here.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by jammer777: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2012

Now let's go beeches

Just wanna educate u a lil;

Why are ur girls always wanna phu.ck our dudes? Sure they prefer our long, fat, ever hard deeeeek to ur shunted pen cover.

Naija peeps, has anybody seen Ghana football league on tv? I bet my primary school pitch is far better most of their pitches. The players short ehn!! Even the goalkeepers are always half the height of the goal posts. No wonder Mikel don pursue essein go loan for chelski.

My education is robust and full of competition, thats why we send some students overthere to help ur economy. All the profs(with int'l recognition)in my mother's village(ekiti) are more than all the profs in Ghana. Ur education is restricted. Try expanding it like ours and see if no be rats go dey attend lectures, ya'll shoe shining race.

Electricity? Ur balls are in my hand. Ur station runs on my gas supply which is sell double the price i sell to Niger. Its not on book, kinda confidential, some greedy assholes in ur govt chop the money and still invest it in shares into my economy, the face value of the shares don waka, the rest na story, smart arewas, afeniferes, ohanezes. I go ring ring ebele to switch off d gas supply and ur cities will bcom as dark as ur skin.

Stay tunned, more to come, trust me...
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by lawizle(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2012
vislabraye: I can see why Ghanian men hate their Nigerian counterpats. We've got the swags. The Ghanian babes trip for our accent. They just like us too much.
We have enough Naija guys over here. Those in Ghana have been held back from leaving.
If this two best Ghanian celebrities can trip for Ice Prince I wonder what they'll do to Tufcae

O boy dem go cut him prick....
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by MRMICKMEN: 8:08am On Sep 08, 2012
see their thick lips, good suckers
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2012
vislabraye: I can see why Ghanian men hate their Nigerian counterpats. We've got the swags. The Ghanian babes trip for our accent. They just like us too much.
We have enough Naija guys over here. Those in Ghana have been held back from leaving.
If this two best Ghanian celebrities can trip for Ice Prince I wonder what they'll do to Tufcae
Are you trying to render the entire Ghanaian race extinct? TuBaba is way outta their ballpark.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation / Why Olamide Might Remain A Local Artiste For Long !! / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.