Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince (56443 Views)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist / [ghananian Actress] Yvonne Nelson And Mzbel, Stab’s Each Other Over Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by orne(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2012
martyns303:
Dude stop trying so hard to measure up.
i tire bro,our corrupt judges go d always d luk 4 exhibit, lyk say d case fit tak person go hell
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2012
10 pages of absolute rubbish!
Ye are all oloriburukus! Nigerians & Ghanians inclusive
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Duxe(f): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2012
Hehehehe!! Laff wan killi me 4 hia! grin grin grin..9pages n counting! Damn!
Seun..nna ur own beta o!

@topic..well,if this is true, then i must go look up this ice prince once again,then i'l know what 2 say!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2012
Ice Prince wey no carry ice block for body! He should better change his name to something that will suit nigerian weather! Ice Prince ko! Harmattan king ni! undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Lyth: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2012
berem: Ice Prince wey no carry ice block for body! He should better change his
name to something that will suit nigerian weather! Ice Prince ko! Harmattan king ni! undecided
Take his pants dwn n u will get d block part ... though i doubt u wld get d ice there too but u wld definitely get d cream part of ice-cream!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2012
Lyth:
Take his pants dwn n u will get d block part ... though i doubt u wld get d ice there too but u wld definitely get d cream part of ice-cream!
of what use is ice cream without ice? E no make sense nau! Imagine taking hot cream when be say I no dey drink hot akamu.....damn!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2012
Todaynatoday: 10 pages of absolute rubbish!
Ye are all oloriburukus! Nigerians & Ghanians inclusive

Omg your SN just reminded me of a song! cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by omoghana22: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2012
Otumfuor and co, stop wasting your time over this illiterate people. Nigerians are rich my ass. 70% of the youth population are Fraudsters; 50% of thier traders are spiritualist; 90% of their politicians are criminals. 60% of thier students pay for examination sucess; and who say they are smart? smart to fraud, smart to imitate but not smart to rule. Is nigerian calling ghanaian black ? fools; using cream on ur skin cannot change your attitude and yu are still in black race. recently, nigeria was rated higher bleaching nation in african sub. They always think things will change with this their attitude; The best house i see in nigerian cannot worth a 3 bedroom flat of a kwawu man i know. all they knw is tiles. where is nigeria rich men when ghanaian where building tarazo houses from fence, floor, to the toiled in late 90ties. this people are illitrate most of them came from the bush so, they will tel you to go to lekki,gvc,banana island, ikoyi. i have walked all these places; it doesnt worth some buildngs at Sakumono.

with this attitude, nigeria will always decline from his glory; if you are a trader, keep the trading law and not bypass them; i know 1 nigeria that sells calender at the street of mokola; after a year, he bought a car nd started big life. later, he was caught as a hand robber. he sells in the moniing and go rubbing at night....'smart nigerian' keepi smarting with mask.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Tenderly1(f): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2012
i dnt know why ghana is alwayz talking bad of nigeria.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by info4bayempire: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2012
We got lot of so called celebs without brains..all this ghanian children.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by ujchief(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2012
Isnt this wat the mods want? Tribal bashing, national and international bashing, no hidden post, no bans, let the insults rain.
No wonder the gari gang are bent on ruining Nl. The mods are hypocrites, especialy misy_B of the celebrity section.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by slimshady1(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2012
Holy crap. Gurlz and their gamez....
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Goziemiguel(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2012
This yvonne is more like tonto dike of naija .always in the news 4 the wrong reasons .
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2012
otumfour:

shocked shocked damn! lies lies lies.......wtf shocked see the word "report" being abused........ grin grin grin grin

The thread shudda died when this post was made undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Orikinla(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2012
[size=28pt]Trashy gossips bullshit.
Yvonne Nelson is too big for all these gossips.[/size]
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Dahbutter(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
otumfour:
......don get it twisted dude.....Ghanaian men are tall and the new generation are going to be even taller......

I like that! Faith can move mountains, keep believing u short 4ucks! grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
I have come to understand something, which goes like this; Ghana & Nigeria are just like Igbos and Yorubas- in real life, they cherish each other but on the Internet/Social networking sites, they hate and attack each other like cat and dog. Analyzing this, it means that anyone that always attack you or object your opinion online truly likes u, which should be why the person is always running around to attack u cos likeness comes in different folds...lol...just my little observations though.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by smoothcrim2090: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2012
It is in the Ghanaian genes to be tall that is why Ghanaians in the West tend to be tall. With a diet switch watch out. The same way Koreans were considered short and now the average Korean man is 5'11 compared to 5'4 for Nigeria!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

The two tallest players on Great Britians basketball team are Ghanaian... Boateng is 7 feet and Mensah-Bonsu is 6'11....

Ghanaians have always been taller than you midgets though!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is besides the point! A 5 foot Ghanaian will dominate a 7 foot Nigerian!

Welcome to the Ghanaman era!!

You will NEVER be on our level.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

ROTFLMAO!!

I just had to laugh @ that....It's been long I've read such a great amount of bullsh*t in one post

Nigeria not on the level of Ghana??!! hahahahehehhoohohoo........*still laughing*.......LMAO!......

rolling on the bed laughing my a*ss out! grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by smoothcrim2090: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2012
*Shollypopz:

ROTFLMAO!!

I just had to laugh @ that....It's been long I've read such a great amount of bullsh*t in one post

Nigeria not on the level of Ghana??!! hahahahehehhoohohoo........*still laughing*.......LMAO!......

rolling on the bed laughing my a*ss out! grin grin grin grin

Keep laughing as reality sets in!!! We freed you from your racist master Lord Lugard and gave you the power to govern yourselves and how did you pay us back

With insults!!!

Every dog has its day I guess!!!

Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by BlackKenichi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
This thread turned into a Ghana vs Nigeria fight pretty quickly. You guys seriously need help.

Lets settle this once and for all. Nigeria has the better looking women. Ghana has more stronger, robust and athletic men. grin
There we go.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Lyth: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

Keep laughing as reality sets in!!! We freed you from your racist master Lord Lugard and gave you the power to govern yourselves and how did you pay us back

With insults!!!

Every dog has its day I guess!!!

Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!
*smh* imagine all this black midgets that were only good 4 cobbling our shoes n mending our leather stuffs to d extent that we named a bag after them now talking back at us ....may God save us frm d grace 2 grass plunge!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Lyth: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
Black Kenichi: This thread turned into a Ghana vs Nigeria fight pretty quickly. You guys seriously need help.

Lets settle this once and for all. Nigeria has the better looking women. Ghana has more stronger, robust and athletic men. grin
There we go.
Did u read d topic at all b4 turnin urself in2 an arbiter? Ghana babes r trippin n maulin themselves over a nigerian ice n u rate their guyz over 9ja's? Go back 2 slyp dude or better yet take a dose of d unmentionable n u'll see ur brains perking up.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by oraclefemi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090: It is in the Ghanaian genes to be tall that is why Ghanaians in the West tend to be tall. With a diet switch watch out. The same way Koreans were considered short and now the average Korean man is 5'11 compared to 5'4 for Nigeria!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

The two tallest players on Great Britians basketball team are Ghanaian... Boateng is 7 feet and Mensah-Bonsu is 6'11....

Ghanaians have always been taller than you midgets though!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is besides the point! A 5 foot Ghanaian will dominate a 7 foot Nigerian!

STFU ...THERE IS A BAG STILL CALLED GHANA MUST GO..YEAH DO YOU WANT TO GO DOWN THERE WITH ME?

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by BlackKenichi(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
Lyth:
Did u read d topic at all b4 turnin urself in2 an arbiter? Ghana babes r trippin n maulin themselves over a nigerian ice n u rate their guyz over 9ja's? Go back 2 slyp dude or better yet take a dose of d unmentionable n u'll see ur brains perking up.
Obviously you didn't read my comment.
Of course I rate Ghanaian men over Nigerian men in terms of athletic prowess. Ghanaians are probably the most athletic West Africans. While Nigerians are athletic they're also very undisciplined e.g. The Nigerian Football team!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) / Davido Joins Beardgang - See Photos / Checkout Timaya's Dope Church Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.