Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs (19736 Views)

NLC Shuts Government House Owerri / Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House / PDP Women In Imo In Failed Bid To Burn Government House Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by aishatua1: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
Rocha is working!

For more pics, click HERE

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by logo77: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
Indeed Rochas is working.....

And Imo state has a commissioner for environment?

Menh!

Anyway youth corp members in the affected areas....this is an opportunity for CD project.
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by aishatua1: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
Substandard Roads and Flooding in Egbu Housing Estate Owerri

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by aishatua1: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2012

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by aishatua1: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
hummmmmm

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by aishatua1: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
Government House Owerri & Environs

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by aishatua1: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
undecided

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by aishatua1: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Afam4eva(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
This thread is an epic fail...of course we can go to the bad parts of any state and use it to discredit any governor.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by EkoIle1: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
afam4eva: This thread is an epic fail...of course we can go to the bad parts of any state and use it to discredit any governor.

Of course you can. You can even kill the messenger, but it still wont change anything about the pictures and it's content which should bother you but doesn't for obvious reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Afam4eva(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
Eko Ile:

Of course you can. You can even kill the messenger, but it still wont change anything about the pictures and it's content which should bother you but doesn't for obvious reasons.

Of course, but at least you get my point.
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Germannig: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
Do we also post photos of Lagos, Ibadan, Sokoto,Kano and others?
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by EkoIle1: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
Germannig: Do we also post photos of Lagos, Ibadan, Sokoto,Kano and others?

Posting pictures of other places wont change anything regarding what's in these pictures and instead of other places, why not use this opportunity or your effort to pressure your elected officials to make sure what's in the pictures go away for good and this is if you really care about Imo state.

Pointing fingers at other people all the time wont make your problem go away or force your leaders to do better.
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by EkoIle1: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
afam4eva:
Of course, but at least you get my point.

No...
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by aishatua1: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
undecided

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Abagworo(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
Its high time we stopped posting pictures of flooded areas and blaming Governors. They are not God and don't control climate and weather. They don't block drainage as well. We the masses do.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by EkoAtlantic1(f): 12:02am On Oct 14, 2012
Any hope, if Imo state is like this undecided
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Afam4eva(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2012
The OP is mischievous. He/She has changed the thread title. How can you confirm that that's close to the government house.
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Ejine(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2012
Olodo, that's not the Government House.
The areas you just posted are OGUTA, which was affected by the flood.

Oh... And as expected, the dumbass moderators don put am for front page without even confirming. Nairaland is really going down sha.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by cheleku(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2012
We hardly see the good side of anything. I can post you pictures of slums in the US. Your pictures are just a reflection of your very biased and parochial mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by MadCow1: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2012
Afam! Defender of all things Rochas related..

I wonder if you sent him a present of his Public Holiday birthday...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by RickyRoss1(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva: The OP is mischievous. He/She has changed the thread title. How can you confirm that that's close to the government house.

The OP is a big LAIR, this is not Imo government house. The government house was ok during Ohakim regime and Rochas just rebuilt the governorment house recently.
The PDP failed agents are at work, they have failed many times and will continue to fail.

If I post real pics of Owerri it will be like am singing praises for the governor, the fact is Rochas has built more roads in Imo than any previous governor, except Mbakwe. And yes, we need more. going to the bad parts of imo to discredit the governor is bad. Even in NYC there are bad parts, there is no city anywhere in the world that hasn't got bad parts. Some parts of Lagos looks like the 12th century, and that doesnt mean the governor isnt working. No single governor can solve ALL the problems of a state in 4 or 8 years, its impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by safarigirl(f): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2012
Very dumb topic, mention one state in Nigeria that does not have infrastructural problems of catastrophic levels and I'll call your bluff, Lagos, Cross-River, Akwa-Ibom,Kano, Jigawa, Anambra,Oyo hell! come over to the country's capital and I'll introduce you to areas like Nyanya, Gidan Mangoro, Jikwoyi, Kubwa and even more.........just another mischievous job-seeker trying to cause unnecessary arguements

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by emmaduks(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2012
is this what am going to see when i come to nigeria? Am afraid
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by acidtalk: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2012
Poster what exactly is your point?

The man believes more in touching the life of his citizens directly by giving them quality education and others instead of beautifying his office and environs while his people suffer.

He believes in FREE education for all.

That's surely the difference between Rochas and Fashola. while the former is in power to make his people enjoy the dividend of democracy, the later is there beautifying the whole state while he is happy seeing his people go to bed sad every night as he has drastically increased school fees, demolished shops and threatened to jail people who don't plant flowers in front of their houses.

NONSENSE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by obicentlis: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2012
emmaduks: is this what am going to see when i come to nigeria? Am afraid
stay there.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by 2rutalk1: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2012
@poster, how much did PDP pay you to post this nonsense and what is your definition of a Government House?
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by tunnytox(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2012
There must be something wrong, some Igbo folks here never fails to tell me how dirty Ibadan is and how Owerri is a very clean city as well as other Igbo cities. I was expecting to see pictures of a very clean Owerri just like Dubai.
@OP
Are you sure this is Owerri?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by manny4life(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2012
It' getting more ridiculous by the day, it firs started out with ileke posing aout Anambra, now it's another person again. Mods and Seun, what do you guys gain from division? There are topics that shouldn't even see light of day talk of making front page? Well, you guys should carry on, and as for the intent of the OP... PRICELESS
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Ejine(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2012
tunnytox: There must be something wrong, some Igbo folks here never fails to tell me how dirty Ibadan is and how Owerri is a very clean city as well as other Igbo cities. I was expecting to see pictures of a very clean Owerri just like Dubai.
@OP
Are you sure this is Owerri?

That is OGUTA, not Owerri! I know the place. The OP is a shameless tribalist.
Don't take the foool seriously.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by samguru(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2012
the funniest of all d pix is the holiness evangelistic church in a very dirty area,am sure God does not dwell in dirty area like this.

The poster purposely uploaded dis to score cheap points behalf of Okorocha's political antagonists,am a lagosian yet i can feel the good work the governor is doing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2012
that generator is now waterproof hahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries / Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). / Buhari, Kingibe Meet As President Gets Report On NIA (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.