Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Too Far - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Far (1706 Views)

Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Too Far by Rodaliga: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
am a doc...i was given an accommodation in an fmc hospital where i work..d place wasnt dat okay fr me..although my gf neva complained bt i share toilet..bathroom n kitchen wif 2 oda docs..bt recently..i got a better room,self contained showed my gal..she said she loved it..came bk fr work one day n she said we should go bk to my former place dat my room is isolated n borin..dis is a gal who visits me once in a month n spends 3 days...although..got 5months left to stay in dis room..she threatens to quit d relationship..if i dont move bk to d former rm.she sayz i should choose btw d room n her?
Re: Too Far by freecocoa(f): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
You are a doc? What kind of Doc are you?

I know i should just read and advice you but i won't pretend, people that write the way you do annoy me, why can't you just write and spell words in full? Is this how they taught you to write in the University and Medical school?

I guess this is how you would be writing prescriptions for your patients.

And what kind of immature kid are you dating?mstcheew.
Re: Too Far by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ask her why she likes the old room. There might be a reason behind this whole thing. Maybe some of your new neighbours are threatening her
Re: Too Far by Rodaliga: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
@freecocoa...medical school is for smart ass guyz who undastand everyfin faster than others...stick to your polythenic course..i dont take advices from dullards....

3 Likes

Re: Too Far by freecocoa(f): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
Rodaliga: @freecocoa...medical school is for smart ass guyz who undastand everyfin faster than others...stick to your polythenic course..i dont take advices from dullards....
Since you are very smart, you should figure out what your girlfriend's problem is without much ado, you are in the best position to grab whatever it is faster than others, given that you are her toyboy tongue.

See the f00l dissing polys sef, what makes you think you are better than those in polytechnics(that you can't even spell)

What a twart, tsk.
Re: Too Far by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hmmm, am speechless!!sad wtf is going on here? .
Re: Too Far by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
Rodaliga: @freecocoa...medical school is for smart ass guyz who undastand everyfin faster than others...stick to your polythenic course..i dont take advices from dullards....
now you have proved that you don't have a brain. If you are so smart, you should be able to solve this issues yourself nah
Re: Too Far by Rodaliga: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
freecocoa..i know u wanted to study medicine bt ur small brain didnt allow u..i already took my decision..u slowpoke..u beta bk d Bleep b4 u get smacked...as for MYND..or wat are u called...if u had kept mute it would ve been beta...u seems mentally retarded.....u need prayers...
Re: Too Far by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
Rodaliga: freecocoa..i know u wanted to study medicine bt ur small brain didnt allow u..i already took my decision..u slowpoke..u beta bk d Bleep b4 u get smacked...as for MYND..or wat are u called...if u had kept mute it would ve been beta...u seems mentally retarded.....u need prayers...
I am slow? Dude I am not the one who is having problems understanding my girl, I am not the one who is brainless enough to bring his problems to an online forum cos I am too stu-pid to figure it out myself
Re: Too Far by freecocoa(f): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
Rodaliga: freecocoa..i know u wanted to study medicine bt ur small brain didnt allow u..i already took my decision..u slowpoke..u beta bk d Bleep b4 u get smacked...as for MYND..or wat are u called...if u had kept mute it would ve been beta...u seems mentally retarded.....u need prayers...
May amadioha bisect your balls you mongrel, before who gets smacked? You must be an hediot for thinking you can do anything that will get to me cheesy.

See this cretin o, keep being a quack doctor in your fantasy land by the time you get back to reality, all your mates must have achieved something with their lives.

Blawdy person wanting to give me attitude, mastcheew grin
Re: Too Far by IZUKWU(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
Na waoh ! ,what's going on here. @ op ,i will advice you to bone your girl. She is just your gf and she is dictating for you ,
Re: Too Far by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
freecocoa: May amadioha bisect your balls you mongrel, before who gets smacked? You must be an hediot for thinking you can do anything that will get to me cheesy.

See this cretin o, keep being a quack doctor in your fantasy land by the time you get back to reality, all your mates must have achieved something with their lives.

Blawdy person wanting to give me attitude, mastcheew grin
Dang
Re: Too Far by Rodaliga: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2012
freecocoa...u beta live wif d truth my guy..i will still be there to treat u...cos a pyscho like u shouldnt be in d public talkless of givin advices...inferiority complex will definitely send u to d gate of hell.....to me...being a doc is no big deal...pray ur future child becomes one....lolzzzz.....grow up bro
.u talk like a neonate wif cerebral encephalopathy
Re: Too Far by NewHere(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2012

@Rodaliga... what did you mean by "stick to your polythenic course". You are just a he-goat,you cant even spell the word "Polytechnic" even my consin in JSS 1 writes good english more than you, i'm really shocked that a Doc. will be writing poo like you just did. Doctor my foot... you cant even afford a decent one bedroom apartment and you are talking of girlfriend (I wonder what the girl is doing with a broke a** like you).

My dear, you better watch it when ever you want to use the word "Polytechnic". my 2cent shaa
Re: Too Far by mspookie: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2012
1 doctor got himself 2 patients grin

1 Like

Re: Too Far by mspookie: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2012
New_Here:

My dear, you better watch it when ever you want to use the word "Polytechnic". my 2cent shaa

why are u being defensive undecided
Re: Too Far by Flygerian1(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2012
I dey taya for som guys nowadays shaaa! A gal dey giv u condition for ur own choice again? undecided
Re: Too Far by NewHere(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2012
(
ms pookie:

why are u being defensive undecided

Coz, i started from a polytechnic and finished in a Uni. I have seen both worlds, not that the Uni. is super better angry
Re: Too Far by Mynd44: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2012
New_Here: (

Coz, i started from a polytechnic and finished in a Uni. I have seen both worlds, not that the Uni. is super better angry
You stared from a polythenic no problem but maybe the problem is with that polythenic
Re: Too Far by Rodaliga: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2012
@new_here...check it out dude..it was a typo-error..u seems demented...since ur low IQ required a pre-university exposure which was a polytechnic..gud for ur atrophied gray matter...am beta off than u boy...maybe a doc took ur gal...who bloody cares.....dis is a profession u worship...NOW GO ON UR KNEELS.....LOLZ
Re: Too Far by mspookie: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2012
rodaliga too get rhymes... have u tried music cheesy

god of rodaliga grin
Re: Too Far by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2012
Pls stick to topic. Further insults will not be tolerated and will be dealt with. 4 people on this thread deserve a ban.

People should again see why posts are hidden, and posters banned.
Re: Too Far by Etranshub(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2012
chai dis doctor can yab ooo....grab a beer,seat back just to see where this will end grin
Re: Too Far by mspookie: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2012
Etranshub: chai dis doctor can yab ooo....grab a beer,seat back just to see where this will end grin

come share my popcorn wink the show is abt to start grin
Re: Too Far by Babamide(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2012
sexkillz: Pls stick to topic. Further insults will not be tolerated and will be dealt with. 4 people on this thread deserve a ban.

This guy don come again. Something whey don dey sweet, u wan spoil am. Abeg free them make them yab each other
Re: Too Far by koolkamzzy(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2012
sexkillz: Pls stick to topic. Further insults will not be tolerated and will be dealt with. 4 people on this thread deserve a ban.

Oga abeg leave them alone. afterall its 3vs1 and the one man mopo dey give dem brutality grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Too Far by NewHere(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2012
@Rodaliga... last time i checked, Doc. are the most boring set of humans, still wondering why that gal is trying to allow you choose, she should just dump ur sorry a**.

less i forget.. Doctor collect my gal even the best Doc. is this country cant clean the shoes of any woman i talk to.
Re: Too Far by NewHere(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2012
@ms pookie, my eyes are on you. Watch your back.
Re: Too Far by mspookie: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
New_Here: @ms pookie, my eyes are on you. Watch your back.

watch my back na u i pity...
has anyone seen d doctor grin we need more prescriptions
Re: Too Far by NewHere(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
pookie pookie... do u mean i'm sick angry angry angry
Re: Too Far by rottenegg: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2012

Its this poopoo i can't stand! If it were me sharing my real thoughts on someone's childish post, someone would had my thoughts hidden from the views of others! But this has been going on since yesterday and all they get is a freakin warning. Your bad moderators, your bad.
Re: Too Far by Etranshub(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
ms pookie:

come share my popcorn wink the show is abt to start grin
thanx

(1) (2)

Dyt, Beautiful Birthday To You! / She Attempted To Use Love Charm On Me. / The Six Rules Of Staring At A Girl's Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.