Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

N106BN Approved For New Airport Terminals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N106BN Approved For New Airport Terminals (8914 Views)

Kim Jong Un EXECUTES New Airport Architect – Because He Didn’t Like The Design / Abuja New Airport Terminal Ready In Sixmonths- Chidoka / Abuja Light Rail, New Airport Terminals To Be Completed By 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N106BN Approved For New Airport Terminals by MrEverest(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
Yes he is trying because it took those usurpers decades to destroy Nigeria and i dont think its possible for the decay to be transformed overnight but there are some things(policies) he does that leaves me in a bewildered state eg removing Barth Nnaji, removing subsidy on new year eve and endorsing Sanusi's 5000 naira note. For Gods sake you dont change a wining horse like prof Barth when its clear that he is busy cleaning the augean stable! These are very unpopular policies that are common with dictators who dont give a damn about the masses. Personally i want him to succeed but he must know that constant POWER/ENERGY holds the ace.
Re: N106BN Approved For New Airport Terminals by otokx(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mr Everest: pls dont be rediculous, is GEJ the VC of Uniport?

Does the VC generate & distribute electricity?
Re: N106BN Approved For New Airport Terminals by DisGuy: 2:30am On Mar 19, 2013
Re: N106BN Approved For New Airport Terminals by banki(m): 7:06am On Mar 19, 2013
the remodelled airprts and new terminals are a welcome idea but the hype sorrounding them is just to much, why must i praise people for simply doing thier jobs they havent done anything spectacular.

other governments built this airports, besides we have earned MORE MOOOOOOOORE as a nation in the last five years than ever before so we deserve MOOOOOORE than renovating our airports, because none of the airports in nigeria is still world class even after the remodelling,none of them has the standard of johanesbourg airport capetown airport cairo airport even addis ababa airport.

With the kind of money we have we should be competing with DOHA,DUBAI and other oil producing countries besides we want the conveyour belts working we want the communication system working we want international standard hubs,we deserve better

enugu airport was closed for some time due to renovation same with portharcourt and owerri now almost a year or two after we are going to commision another remodddeling or reconstruction, when we check how much was spent on all of this projects we would discover that the amount spent on renovation can build more than ten new airports

On this same forum we talked about the loan the government took from the chineese government to build new terminals in our airports
Re: N106BN Approved For New Airport Terminals by Sagamite(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
billante: GEJ admnistration has gotten serious and has entered full throttle!! His 2013 promise might not be an empty promise after all!!

Fresh AIR indeed! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1867673/akanu-ibiam-international-airport-enugu

person, so this is N4.13bn down the drain?

Freeeesh AIR! grin

2 Likes

Re: N106BN Approved For New Airport Terminals by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
PROUDIGBO:

^^^Good point, but i wish the South East Governors would -on a PPP basis- make moves to construct a regional/modern rail network linking the cities of Onitsha, Nnewi, Enugu, Nsukka, Abakaliki, Awka, Owerri, Oguta, Umuahia and Aba; linking up with cities in the South South like Port Harcourt, Uyo, Calabar, Asaba and Warri.....with commitment and the right leadership (like a Nnaji or Akunyili overseeing things) it's possible.

I believe they will do this one day, when money from industrialization starts coming in. hopefully, this will be soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra PDP Reps Candidates Protest At INEC / 'Comrade' Aisha Buhari: Beyond The Other Room By Oke Umurhohwo (@OkeStalyf) / Peter Obi's Christmas Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.