Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun (8901 Views)

Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over / 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP / Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by lekanolas: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2013

Seven members of the Ogun State House of Assembly on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) the Peoples Party of Nigeria (PPN) as well as the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) yesterday in Abeokuta, the state capital, defected to the Labour Party.

Two members of the National Assembly – Hon. Abiodun Akinlade, representing Yewa South/Ipokia Federal Constituency on the platform of APC and Razak Adewusi representing Yewa North/ Imeko-Afon Federal Constituency – also defected to LP.

The defectors were received by the Deputy National Chairman of LP, Joseph Akinsanya, while inaugurating the state, local government and the ward membership registration committee of the state chapter.

The inauguration of the membership registration committee was attended by the LP National Vice-Chairman, Ganiyu Dauda and the party’s chairmen from Oyo and Ondo states.

The lawmakers who dumped APC included Remmy Hazzan (Odoogbolu Constituency), Adijat Adeleye-Oladapo (Ifo Constituency II) and Samson Onademuren (Ijebu North- East Constituency).

Those who dumped PPN included Simon Adeleke (Imeko/Afon Constituency), Joseph Adegbesan (Ijebu North II Constituency) and John Obafemi (Remo North Constituency). Abiodun Akovoyan (Ipokia Constituency) also dumped PDP for LP

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/nine-apc-ppn-pdp-lawmakers-defect-to-lp-in-ogun/

1 Like

Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by Dejohnbull: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Good for them.
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
The Progressives indeed.
I knew they were gonna gradually disintegrate afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
Front page johr.
Today's front page has been pretty boring with so many front-page worthy topics being left at the back page.
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by XereX: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
The Progressives indeed.
I knew they were gonna gradually disintegrate afterall.

Stop drooling unnecessarily. As long as they are not moving to killer party, they are ok.

Besides, only 3 from APC defected.
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by adino(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
The fall of apc (all pafuka congress). I laugh in progressives

4 Likes

Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by seanet02: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
The Earlier They Leave The Better For The Party And The State.
I Have Always Envisage That The Corrupt, Selfish And Greedy Politicians Will Not Be Able To Cope With The Super Efficient And Dynamic Government Of AMOSUN.
They can for all I care go to places. The whole State is behind the Governor.
As for Osoba, why did you not moved with them to their party. Amosun have come to stay in APC and there is nothing you can do about.

13 Likes

Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by Biodup: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ajatuka nitagbari, bi eyin bafo oro inu e nbaje apc ematuka asewa... Ojo lorona mugi ojo loroto mule labour party ema posi
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
XereX:

Stop drooling unnecessarily. As long as they are not moving to killer party, they are ok.

Besides, only 3 from APC defected.
Are you kidding me? Those 3 are very much important FYI. It seems you don't understand democracy is also all about NUMBERS which are important here.
APC e-gladiator, shift abeg, why would people leave your party if it is not a failure?
Shift, it is all about time and this silly marriage that resulted to birth of APC will break up.

3 Likes

Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
adino: The fall of apc (all pafuka congress). I laugh in progressives
let me follow you laugh johr.
Muhehehehehehehehehe?
This is but the beginning of the end.*winks*

1 Like

Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by Maxymilliano(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
seanet02:
As for Osoba, why did you not moved with them to their party. Amosun have come to stay in APC and there is nothing you can do about.

Thought you once claimed to be a member of Team Osoba? Wetin happen?

Amosun should thread with caution and pick his battle wisely, you don't help build a structure by kicking against the foundation, same script acted by Gbenga Daniel that forced Ibikunle Amosun out of PDP to ANPP is what is currently playing out.
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by braine(m): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
They defected at their own peril. I never knew there was even a Labour Party in Ogun state. Bad for them.
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by seanet02: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Thought you once claimed to be a member of Team Osoba? Wetin happen?
Yes i am a member of the osoba camp but i have been having a rethink due to the grandstanding of Aremo and co on giving the Governor a free hand to rule the state.
I cannot be a party to irresponsibility. Most of those under osoba are angry at Amosun just because he is not the father christmas type.
The last time i was home, we try to convince the osoba faithfuls in Ogun central senatorial that fighting Amosun on the basis of not sharing state funds among party members runs contrary to logic, common sense and the purpose of progressive politics and against the people of the state considering the sterling, dynamic and wonderful performance of Amosun in almost every sphere.
The only thing they want is sharing the state. We are going to fight them to a standstill. this have even put me at loggerhead with party leaders. The purpose of governance is not sharing the largesse, it is sincerity.

12 Likes

Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by seanet02: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
braine: They defected at their own peril. I never knew there was even a Labour Party in Ogun state. Bad for them.
i wonder o. What are they going to use to campaign against Amosun? They will all fail. Buncha morons
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by arcis: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
@op, only Akinlade Abiodun dumped APC for LP because of his governorship ambition. The guy is from Yewa and he believe he can't get the govership ticket with the APC so he need to move. Other lawmaker you mention are PPA and PDP.

Always get your fact right!

Let see what will happen comes 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by owolabifunke14(f): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
braine: They defected at their own peril. I never knew there was even a Labour Party in Ogun state. Bad for them.
are u not d punk that called me a kid today when i said that Labour party will soon take over south west? Is happening now in ur life time. God bless labour party.
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by arcis: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
owolabifunke14: are u not d punk that called me a kid today when i said that Labour party will soon take over south west? Is happening now in ur life time. God bless labour party.

Keep dreaming!!!
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
The usual suspects. Some of the names listed up there have changed parties 3 times in a space of 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
seanet02: The Earlier They Leave The Better For The Party And The State.
I Have Always Envisage That The Corrupt, Selfish And Greedy Politicians Will Not Be Able To Cope With The Super Efficient And Dynamic Government Of AMOSUN.
They can for all I care go to places. The whole State is behind the Governor.
1000 likes!!!!
A similar scenario is currently going on in Osun state. ACP ti ko awon eron mo ero.
There are many angry APC guys in osun state at the moment because aregbe is not sharing money.

2 Likes

Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by Lusola15: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Is ok
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by braine(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
owolabifunke14: are u not d punk that called me a kid today when i said that Labour party will soon take over south west? Is happening now in ur life time. God bless labour party.

Inasmuch as I'm not the one who called you a kid, its something I would call you anyway; with the thought you have in your head. I bet you have no idea whats happening in the politics of today. Labour Party has no chance, dear.
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by seanet02: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
saxywale:
1000 likes!!!!
A similar scenario is currently going on in Osun state. ACP ti ko awon eron mo ero.
There are many angry APC guys in osun state at the moment because aregbe is not sharing money.
. Egbon. This elements of looting tire me.
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by Niloticus: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Remmy Hassan and Adiat are jokers....

I've always known they won't cope. Hassan like being in control but SIA will not tolerate his kind of meddlesome

Good riddance to bad rubbish though.
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by seanet02: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
Niloticus: Remmy Hassan and Adiat are jokers....

I've always known they won't cope. Hassan like being in control but SIA will not tolerate his kind of meddlesome

Good riddance to bad rubbish though.
TRUE TALK
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2013
same old wine in new bottle,things aren't getting better,recycled,and over used politician...

1 Like

Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by Majikals(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2013
Same old bad guys with identifying with a new party...next post pls
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by 3ace(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2013
Labour party? Is that party strong in Ogun State? Because I know politicians move to parties that can help them actualize their dreams of winning elections and only solid parties can give them that. It is always about their interest.
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by khamas19: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2013
...the sifting process has begun....the chaff from the grain...good riddance!!!

1 Like

Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by omarky(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2013

I call this joke of the century........ You shud join the leages of basketmouth and co, you will be better off there. LP take over southwest keh? You must be dreaming...
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by dridowu: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2013
APC has come to stay in my state.
Like it or hate it

1 Like

Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by Realdeals(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2013
I have been seeing their poster aroud lately, If SIA can play the game very well they are no match for him in 2015 considering the tremendous stride his admin has recorded in infrastucture, education and health
Re: Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun by ritux: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2013
....and here I am thinking APC was the new bride/hotcake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exxonmobil, Others Not Leaving Nigeria –kachikwu / Ministerial List To Be Announced By Senate (full List) / Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.