Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . (8141 Views)

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders / PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by duality(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2012
Demdem: But the Retardeen told the Nigerian people personally that he will only go for one term undecided I expect him to ignore this satanic call.

and if Mr President decide to run for a second term what will you do. you cant stop him not even your vote.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Dodfather(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2012
Edwin clark needs electroencephalogram check up because i am sure there is pathology in his cerebrum to have been a proponent of such course.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by truth4meal(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Yoruba go hide abeg, which one is ur own, ur baba took 8 yrs and almost sleep with his daughter in-law into 3rd term
if u guys continue with dis trade of abusing other entities u will have to vote him in as a senator come 2015 or make him a Niger Delta leader.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Yoruba go hide abeg, which one is ur own, ur baba took 8 yrs and almost sleep with his daughter in-law into 3rd term

Tribal warlord, Baba and Retardeen are birds of the same feathers and all from the same killer party. i care less about the tribe of the next president. all i want is a competent person. Simple. i dont want to go through all these stupidity and cluelessness in gonvernance for another 4yrs that i am currently going through under the disable leadership of the retardeen.

2 Likes

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Is he the best the region has to offer?hmmmmmmmmmmm

That is the sad thing. I am based here in South south and wonderful and much more competent persons abound everywhere here.

1 Like

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2012
duality:

and if Mr President decide to run for a second term what will you do. you cant stop him not even your vote.

i will do nattin. it will only reveal the more the kind of man i have has president. A liar.

1 Like

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by super1760: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2012
Demdem:

Where have u been. This is no news nau?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12339017
this is a mere political talk. To get our votes. You can't pin him to it. I know it was said then. POWER INTOXICATES
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Dandas: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2012
For now,I dont know about tomorrow,GEJ scorecard is zero percent to warrant endorsement from any quarters.However,i am in support that power should not return to the North both in 2015 and 2019.For equity,let other geopolitical zones have their slot anytime South South have completed their own,next is South East.Whoever that will open mouth here and comment that he or she dont care which zone produces the president is deceiving himself.As far as Nigeria is concerned its all about tribal politics.You a Yoruba,igbo or Hausa or Niger delta wil want your brother(tribe) to be president.So who is deceiving who?.Let us stop pretence.As far as Nigeria is concerned,its either Power continues to move across the six geopolitical zones or this country be divided.No thanks to Lord Luggard!!!.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by truth4meal(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2012
masterpiecer:

has there ever been anytime that the northerners support any south-south candidate?, they believe they own Nigeria, but they will be proven wrong again.
advise GEJ not to go to d north to campaign or solicit vote come 2015 and wait till May 29 for a more reasonable president from d North or Igbo. U re just unlucky to ve a fish brain
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by rasputinn(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2012
GEJ should just deliver on the power promise and let's see which sane(are there still any??)northerner will be able to stop him
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by nevderek(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2012
Jonathan for 2015..
You can type what u like on NL, it never really gets to Aso Rock does it?

1 Like

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by duality(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2012
Demdem:

i will do nattin. it will only reveal the more the kind of man i have has president. A liar.

now you know you can do nothing so don't get yourself worked-up over the president. and show me any politician who speaks the whole truth. its called 'tact' or 'diplomacy' its a necessity for the game. like it or not, he is the president live with it. if he runs for 2015 he'll win if you don't like it you can as well run for president lets see if you can win your LGA.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by jamil2(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2012
The same bunch of comedians will come out tomorrow and condemn the endorsement, very set of perplexing dudes!
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by stepo707: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2012
All na politics.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by azimibraun: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2012
Is it their constitutional right to endorse him for 2015? Abi endorsment na intsall?
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2012
super1759-:
this is a mere political talk. To get our votes. You can't pin him to it. I know it was said then. POWER INTOXICATES

what a post. Political talk indeed grin grin grin
How can one sieve political talk from real talk.
Abegii, one minute. I wan laugh political laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by valdprof: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2012
professor_garri: Nna men, comu hia! why aru dey endorsising this jo-lantern again. biko, I do notu want this jona guy anymore
hahahaaaaa ! Prof ur deeply rooted in igbo inflection
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by dedeike: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2012
I don't care where the president comes from. What I care about is performance. A performing president deserves a second term irrespective of the power equations and zonning arrangements in the political space.
I'm convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that Jonathan has done exceedingly well in the past one year to deserve a second term.
The power sector reforms and improvement of power supply is unparalleled and needs time and consistency to consolidate.
The railways projects are slowly been revived. Many highways are being rehabilitated with major roads like BENIN-ORE-SAGAMU, Abuja-Lokoja, East -West, Onitsha-Enugu reawarded for proper funding through SURE P.
11 Airports are being reconstructed and new terminals being awarded for construction.
New seaports are being commissioned in Onitsha with existing ones sanitized and a number of unwanted law enforcement agencies reduced in the warfs.
We have never had these numerous projects by any government in its first year in office
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2012
Dandas: For now,I dont know about tomorrow,GEJ scorecard is zero percent to warrant endorsement from any quarters.However,i am in support that power should not return to the North both in 2015 and 2019.For equity,let other geopolitical zones have their slot anytime South South have completed their own,next is South East.Whoever that will open mouth here and comment that he or she dont care which zone produces the president is deceiving himself.As far as Nigeria is concerned its all about tribal politics.You a Yoruba,igbo or Hausa or Niger delta wil want your brother(tribe) to be president.[/b]So who is deceiving who?.Let us stop pretence.As far as Nigeria is concerned,its either Power continues to move across the six geopolitical zones or this country be divided.No thanks to Lord Luggard!!!.

[b]Oga speak for ursef. besides we were once made to understand that Ebele Azikwe our current President is also Igbo. Anyway, like i said part of the solution to our numerous problems is not because some tribes havent been given the oppurtunity but simply we still havent gotten the right person yet.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by truth4meal(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2012
I believe the president has every right to contest the next election. I also applaud the endorsement by his people of south-south which is what is normal but I frown at the domestication of the president as ND president. I must say that GEJ himself did not demonstrate dis bigot mien but his overzealous kinsmen and political prostitutes are gradually encroaching the president support base. What is needed for GEJ is support North and South not this hate dat is custom of the ND leaders esp Edwin Clark. That is talking politics but now to the reality on ground, GEJ's scorecard is a menu of tasteless governance,salty policies,burnt agenda and horrid direction - if GEJ must be endorsed by the people at least let us do it wit full stomach and in broad day light of PHCN
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by super1760: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2012
Demdem:

what a post. Political talk indeed grin grin grin
How can one sieve political talk from real talk.
Abegii, one minute. I wan laugh political laugh grin grin
grin grin gringrin grin gringrin grin grin
Seriously,I like that man a lot, but wetin person seee enter motor,no be wetin we seee inside. If I were to advise him. Let him deliver this tenur,with all his might. Do all that he promised and maintain our unity, then go and rest. Wahlahii!! Nigeria wil neva forget him..
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2012
duality:

now you know you can do nothing so don't get yourself worked-up over the president. and show me any politician who speaks the whole truth. its called 'tact' or 'diplomacy' its a necessity for the game. like it or not, he is the president live with it. if he runs for 2015 he'll win if you don't like it you can as well run for president lets see if you can win your LGA.

we have heard this before. you are just refining what we already know. Sometime ago one scumbag called it "spins" now u call it "tact" or "diplomacy" grin grin. Anyway i for one dreads having a Liar as President because i know that a liar will eventually steal. No wonder he currently surrounds himself with fellow thieves like Okupe, Alams etc and murderers Ateke, Tompolo Boyloaf etc.

1 Like

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by maigaskiya1: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2012
haka_nai: This man Clark,today you sing this song with daggers drawn another day you choose to say it's about working together.With such words and finger pointing you simply divide and bring rancor amongst people and sow bitter issues in the peoples mind who hear you.That some may choose never to work or trust you on mutual understanding. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
wat do u mean.is he nt sayng d truth.y dnt u blame d northen elders dat made an unguided statement nd even went ahead 2 cary out d threat.its obvious d north is nt only behnd boko haram,dy stod wit it.bt u knw wat.we nija deltans no snd if una lyk detonate a nucler bomb in d north dats ur biznes just pray dat d radiatn dont reach d south

2 Likes

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2012
super1759-:
grin grin gringrin grin gringrin grin grin
Seriously,I like that man a lot, but wetin person seee enter motor,no be wetin we seee inside. If I were to advise him. Let him deliver this tenur,with all his might. Do all that he promised and maintain our unity, then go and rest. Wahlahii!! Nigeria wil neva forget him..

Believe me, i like him too. I have absolutely nothing personal against him. he is obviously a wonderful father, a caring husband, a peacemaker and a wonderful teacher etc but in acts of governance, the guy sucks. he needs to retrace his steps to where he is good at.

1 Like

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by valdprof: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2012
truth4meal: people of Niger Delta's wish abi?...can d fraction of south-south make GEJ president? Edwin Clark and his co travellers are just narrowing the president chance of re-election with bigotry utterances. Now we ve a president dat is not Nigerian but ND...u guys come here abuse the yorubas, abuse the North and u want re-election in 2015...ur only ally being igbos who demselves want a slot at d top...seriously do we have a prof of Maths frm ND? I guess u guts nid to be taught d arithmetic of politics.
u have not added d power of incumbency , mr ,mathematician
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by sammmiey1: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2012
Toks2008: Are we sure Nigeria will remain one by 2015?
you can say that again
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by vandops10(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2012
Isn't it too early to endorse him yet.nawa for dis people o.una done spend ur election money finish.una need more money.ole barawo.jobless goats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy 88th Birthday To Shehu Shagari / I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics / Proda Probe: Reps Refer Fabian Okonkwo To EFCC, ICPC For Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.