Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . (8144 Views)

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders / PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Toktee(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2012
super1759-:
when didhe tell you that?
What a stupid question,is this your first time of hearing that,he said it when he was transversing the entire country begging for vote,evry bod is aware of it,dnt try when next you want to comment
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2012
dedeike: I don't care where the president comes from. What I care about is performance. A performing president deserves a second term irrespective of the power equations and zonning arrangements in the political space.
[s]I'm convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that Jonathan has done exceedingly well in the past one year to deserve a second term.
The power sector reforms and improvement of power supply is unparalleled and needs time and consistency to consolidate.
The railways projects are slowly been revived. Many highways are being rehabilitated with major roads like BENIN-ORE-SAGAMU, Abuja-Lokoja, East -West, Onitsha-Enugu reawarded for proper funding through SURE P.
11 Airports are being reconstructed and new terminals being awarded for construction.
New seaports are being commissioned in Onitsha with existing ones sanitized and a number of unwanted law enforcement agencies reduced in the warfs.
We have never had these numerous projects by any government in its first year in office[/s]

I agree with u completely with the above bolded. However, the challenge here is the retardeen has already promised not to go for second term. He vowed not to. Dont u think we may be injuring ourselves as a nation if we force him to go ahead knowing fully well that alternatives abound everywhere undecided
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2012
Toktee: What a stupid question,is this your first time of hearing that,he said it when he was transversing the entire country begging for vote,evry bod is aware of it,dnt try when next you want to comment

calm down, have already given him the link. he claimed its a political statement grin
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by truth4meal(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2012
valdprof: u have not added d power of incumbency , mr ,mathematician
when u add incumbency; then its a probabilty of politics. wink but d next time u want to call Yoruba cowards pls make sure am offline. I will let dis pass, oya take ur net go and fish...
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Mallamabdul: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2012
dedeike: I don't care where the president comes from. What I care about is performance. A performing president deserves a second term irrespective of the power equations and zonning arrangements in the political space.
I'm convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that Jonathan has done exceedingly well in the past one year to deserve a second term.
The power sector reforms and improvement of power supply is unparalleled and needs time and consistency to consolidate.
The railways projects are slowly been revived. Many highways are being rehabilitated with major roads like BENIN-ORE-SAGAMU, Abuja-Lokoja, East -West, Onitsha-Enugu reawarded for proper funding through SURE P.
11 Airports are being reconstructed and new terminals being awarded for construction.
New seaports are being commissioned in Onitsha with existing ones sanitized and a number of unwanted law enforcement agencies reduced in the warfs.
We have never had these numerous projects by any government in its first year in office

1000 likes
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by tnktosin(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
[s]I'm convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that Jonathan has done exceedingly well in the past one year to deserve a second term.
We have never had these numerous projects by any government in its first year in office
[/s]

The bolded part makes alot of sense....unfortunately i do not agree with the rest part, just my opinion though. Edwin Clark and his co-elders cannot decide d fate of nigeria.... I'm from delta state but i'd not vote a non-performing so-called bro.

1 Like

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by duality(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
Demdem:

we have heard this before. you are just refining what we already know. Sometime ago one scumbag called it "spins" now u call it "tact" or "diplomacy" grin grin. [b][size=13[color=#990000][/color]pt]Anyway i for one dreads having a Liar as President because i know that a liar will eventually steal.[/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] No wonder he currently surrounds himself with fellow thieves like Okupe, Alams etc and murderers Ateke, Tompolo Boyloaf etc.[/b]

can you relate the highlighted to yourself? coz you may also be a liar who eventually can be referred to as a thief.(following your analogy). abi you no de lie?
secondly politics is about interest. so its natural to work with people who have your interest at heart. its a political expediency. i'd rather he worked with the ones you mentioned than working with tununbu, buhari or even you. bunch of blood suckers with pull him down mentality. the earlier you guys stat looking at the positive side of this administration the better for you.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by dedeike: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
Demdem:

I agree with u completely with the above bolded. However, the challenge here is the retardeen has already promised not to go for second term. He vowed not to. Dont u think we may be injuring ourselves as a nation if we force him to go ahead knowing fully well that alternatives abound everywhere undecided
You have made up your mind to shut your eyes to anything good about this administration. This explains why you went the whole hog to cancel the significant achievements in order to blot out truth and serve the interest of your paymasters. Too petty of you.

A more matured mind would have tried to Counter the facts rather than cancel it. You can't hide truth. This approach leaves you clueless and low in the estimation of right thinking members of this forum.

2 Likes

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2012
If Nigeria is still there by 2015,
If Jonathan wants to contest the presidency
If the opposition brings out clowns like they did the last time,

Then I will still campaign for Jonathan like I did the last time

And also vote for Jonathan, like I did the last time

And then still support Jonathan like I am doing at the present time.

2 Likes

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by super1760: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
Toktee: What a stupid question,is this your first time of hearing that,he said it when he was transversing the entire country begging for vote,evry bod is aware of it,dnt try when next you want to comment
shorop dia! Did I ask you?
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by super1760: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2012
Demdem:

Believe me, i like him too. I have absolutely nothing personal against him. he is obviously a wonderful father, a caring husband, a peacemaker and a wonderful teacher etc but in acts of governance, the guy sucks. he needs to retrace his steps to where he is good at.
on point
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by sexyverah(f): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
wateva.. jona is nothing but a statue
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by ochukoccna: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
They therefore endorsed Jonathan to complete his eight years tenure when they echoed ‘yes’ to a call by Chief Edwin Kiagbodo Clark if they wanted Jonathan in 2015.

Ogogoro Ilusions
grin grin grin
Pray when did been sworn in for a 4 year tenure translate to an 8 year one whether you perform in office or not undecided undecided

@post,
the voice of Jacob Edwin clark undecided
the hand of Esau Ebele jonathan lipsrsealed
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Henritwist(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
GEJ, is d man in 2015 or south south we go.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by muktarmtt(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
masterpiecer:

has there ever been anytime that the northerners support any south-south candidate?, they believe they own Nigeria, but they will be proven wrong again.
We will see
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by muktarmtt(m): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
ifihearam:

Buhari kettle,na GEJ we want oooooo,na by force say we must produce another person ni?
This man is visionary and we want him to complete wat he has started.
Wat did he start destroying 9ja
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Willzkid(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
ifihearam:

Buhari kettle,na GEJ we want oooooo,na by force say we must produce another person ni?
This man is visionary and we want him to complete wat he has started.
the same thing Anenih told us about Lucky Igbinedion
.. I am a Niger-Deltan and I dont want GEJ in 2015
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by muktarmtt(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
truth4meal: people of Niger Delta's wish abi?...can d fraction of south-south make GEJ president? Edwin Clark and his co travellers are just narrowing the president chance of re-election with bigotry utterances. Now we ve a president dat is not Nigerian but ND...u guys come here abuse the yorubas, abuse the North and u want re-election in 2015...ur only ally being igbos who demselves want a slot at d top...seriously do we have a prof of Maths frm ND? I guess u guts nid to be taught d arithmetic of politics.
Men u r wise teel dem o!
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by muktarmtt(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
sambos994: They can endorse all they want....the PDP can kiss my @ss, because it can rule better than them. APGA, ACN, Labour, any other party but PDP I will vote for.
U r lost men
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Lordpharez(m): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
What d hell do d northerners & there fans tink dy are? Is it d birth right of d north only 2 rule Nigeria? D south south is d sole financer of d Nigerian project & GEJ is a freeborn of dis great country & it is his legal right 2 contest 4 his second tenue,let him come & complete his 8yrs as d constitution allows it.back 2 U.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Dawdy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
onthefence: I see the Dog is about to disobey its master's whistle.
Then I see the Dog gets lost
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
duality:

can you relate the highlighted to yourself? coz you may also be a liar who eventually can be referred to as a thief.(following your analogy). abi you no de lie?

For the records, am not a liar and i detest such. That doesnt make me a saint either. I can still live with peeps around me that lie. peeps like my mechanic, colleagues, govt officials etc but having a president that lies shamelessly is far beyond the board. u gat my drift cool

secondly politics is about interest. so its natural to work with people who have your interest at heart. its a political expediency. i'd rather he worked with the ones you mentioned than working with tununbu, buhari or even you. bunch of blood suckers with pull him down mentality. the earlier you guys stat looking at the positive side of this administration the better for you.

U are fast becoming a joke guy, do u mean to say except the liars and murderers i mentioned and the ones u just mentioned who u claimed are blood suckers no man of integrity in this country again can work with the retardeen? If that is the case i think the retardeen ought to be speedily uprooted. why is it that those that have the retardeen's interest and are willing to work with him are these thieves? dont u think something is fundamentally wrong?
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by olivertwist: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
Naija, na only mouth we get.

Tic tac tic tac tic tac - Igbo leaders {SOUTH-EAST} endorsed GEJ for 2nd term

Tic tac tic tac tic tac - SOUTH-SOUTH leaders endorsed GEJ for 2nd term

Tic tac tic tac tic tac - ?

Just two more regions more for endorsement out of the remaining four regions {with enough $$$$$$$ in the national reserve} and come 2015, we'll start singing the same old song till 2019.

God bless America sorry, I meant Nigeria.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Elueme: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
Demdem:

The last time I quoted you, I doubted yOur employability .. I am getting more convinced everyday.. We are humans so can't be perfect with everything including people and neither do we expect everybody's endorsement on our actions/inactions. So your blind criticisms and dissenting views about anybody or govt is in order for the polity.. Ride on oga. Eleawon aka Tokyo..
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
dedeike:
You have made up your mind to shut your eyes to anything good about this administration. This explains why you went the whole hog to cancel the significant achievements in order to blot out truth and serve the interest of your paymasters. Too petty of you.

[b]dedeike, u are wrong completely. I had earlier appreciated the maginal improvement going on in the power sector even if its dependent on rain and i did appreciate Barth (GEJ) for that. I cancelled the rest because subsequent govts have always been telling us such against what u claimed and until they are completed like u stated it moves me not an inch and deserves no mention at all.

For instance, its not true that the whole stretch of Benin-Ore-Sagamu is under construction. i passed there less than 2weeks ago. The stretch completed is Benin to the border town between edo state and ondo state. The contractor is not on site and the part of this road in both ondo state and ogun state still remain as it is. so its wrong for u to continue to state that Benin-Ore-Sagamu is under construction.

Another instance is the east-west road. Infact that part of that road in PH is my daily route. Though the work has already commenced from Warri, however u dont need to be an engineer to acknowledge the fact that these contractors may delibrately be stalling this work all because of corruption. Infact u will wonder the type of supervisory work MNDA is doing. In summary, about this road, am not impressed at all.[/b]

A more matured mind would have tried to Counter the facts rather than cancel it. You can't hide truth. This approach leaves you clueless and low in the estimation of right thinking members of this forum.

U mean counter the constant propaganda u constantly spew on this forum or what? Those that have countered u before now, did it stop u at all? my best bet is to ignore u completely. besides by the time u compare the so called work being done all over the country and the resources accruing to this same govt one begs to ask if trully and indeed we are getting true value for money. Corruption here and there, the govt giving us crumbs and u expect me to be happy when the potential to give raw meat is evidently clear. honestly, u are nuts.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Elueme: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
The SSPA is a sociocultural as well as a political interest group.. They have made their position known and that decision should be respected.. The odds favor Jonathan. Every performing leader around the world seeks re- election and so what isn't sacrosanct about this endorsement ? Democracy is a game of strength, tact and number so let anybody who isn't satisfied with this call come out and contest.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
Elueme: The last time I quoted you, I doubted yOur employability .. I am getting more convinced everyday.. We are humans so can't be perfect with everything including people and neither do we expect everybody's endorsement on our actions/inactions. So your blind criticisms and dissenting views about anybody or govt is in order for the polity.. Ride on oga. Eleawon aka Tokyo..

Eleme or wettin dem dey call u sef, whether i am employed or not is non of ur ffucking business. As long as i dont come to u begging for my daily sustenance the same way u suck retardeen's dicck should suggest to u that am independent. besides what has that gat to do with this thread? what benefit will Nlers benefit from such. Me think u are insane.

The thread is about the satanic call on the retardeen to run for another term as against what he told us publicly that he will only go for a single term. Add ur miserable opinion to this thread if u have any or get lost. iidiot.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by bakila: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
masterpiecer:

has there ever been anytime that the northerners support any south-south candidate?, they believe they own Nigeria, but they will be proven wrong again.
go check the Election result anyway some northerners will still endorse him for the same reason the southsouth eldee did. Kudi!
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by bakila: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
nevderek: Jonathan for 2015..
You can type what u like on NL, it never really gets to Aso Rock does it?
But abati knows demdem with retardeen nah. You no know say nairaland de give them high blood ppp.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by DanIlon(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
GEJ is ill so we don't need them in 2015 the man who damage our economy
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
Elueme: The SSPA is a sociocultural as well as a political interest group.. They have made their position known and that decision should be respected.. The odds favor Jonathan. Every performing leader around the world seeks re- election and so what isn't sacrosanct about this endorsement ? Democracy is a game of strength, tact and number so let anybody who isn't satisfied with this call come out and contest.

Nelson Mandela never sought re-election Does that mean he wasnt performing?
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Uziehot(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2012
No bi only endorse,watin d greedy president don do? Na so so lie lie wit him fake "transformatn agenda" make una endorse am 4 una ijaw or south-south chairman not president. Gbagaun. Times up 4 jona-ebele-badluck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Kayode Eso Is Dead. / Rivers Govt Will Stop Funding Police / Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.