Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . (8143 Views)

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / "We're Yet To Reap The Benefits Of Jonathan In Power" - South-south Leaders / PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by lacasa: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
a bunch of slowpokes endorsing the biggeest slowpoke ever grin
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by VUVUZELA10: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
Bunch of idiots. Endorsing a non performer for another four years is an idiotic act. East West Road is not motorable yet the clowns are busy wasting our resources.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by free2ryhme: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by duality(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]

what i feel is fundamentally wrong is that, you are blind hence can't see any thing good and that your mind is filled with hatred and pull him down syndrome. but the interesting thing is that your hatred is the worst you can do and it changes nothing
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2012
slimming: The people of Nigeria are the only one with exclusive right to endorse the president for another term, it can't be these hungry men and women calling themselves leaders for d purpose of making money from the governmnet

Haba hungry
These people aint hungry, they partly want more like oliver twist!
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
duality:

what i feel is fundamentally wrong is that you are bind hence can't seen any thing good and that your mind is filled with hatred and pull him down syndrome. but the interesting thing is that your hatred is the worst you can do and it changes nothing

Normal lines that comes out when there is nothing else to say.
Blind....................Hatred...........pull him down etc.
If after reading all hat i have written so far on this thread and u can still utter the above rubbish then i cant help ur predicament. Nonsense.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by duality(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
Demdem:

Normal lines that comes out when there is nothing else to say.
Blind....................Hatred...........pull him down etc.
If after reading all hat i have written so far on this thread and u can still utter the above rubbish then i cant help ur predicament. Nonsense.

what have you said that you've not said before. all your posts on nairaland is bereft of logical objectivity, filled with shallow reasoning and outright animosity. insulting the president like a slave, blaming the government for your woes, expecting the president to deliver you from you self inflicted slavery to the opposition. maybe when i read any objective post from you i'll start taking you as a reasonable human being but for now you are just so deluded. i'll forgive you coz i see you as one who has not occupied any leadership position; after all it shows from you thought pattern(childish and frustrated). i can't help you, coz you love your chain. most of the things you post on nairaland is a reflection of you life.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by xtra84: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by UmarSanda: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
masterpiecer:

has there ever been anytime that the northerners support any south-south candidate?, they believe they own Nigeria, but they will be proven wrong again.
and in ur dumb skull it was only d Vote frm SS dat put him on d presidency? Oponu.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
duality:

what have you said that you've not said before. all your posts on nairaland is bereft of logical objectivity, filled with shallow reasoning and outright animosity. insulting the president like a slave, blaming the government for your woes, expecting the president to deliver you from you self inflicted slavery to the opposition. maybe when i read any objective post from you i'll start taking you as a reasonable human being but for now you are just so deluded. i'll forgive you coz i see you as one who has not occupied any leadership position; after all it shows from you thought pattern(childish and frustrated). i can't help you, coz you love your chain. most of the things you post on nairaland is a reflection of you life.

All these just because I asked the retardeen to stick to his words and ignore any satanic calls for him to contest shocked Oga u gat big issues oo. grin

U don't know me and all u can do is speculate about me. To be honest, am enjoining it. It's like a madman displaying some acrobatic skills at a round about grin
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2012
duality:

thank you.

Birds of the same feather flock together. Join him also in his calamity. grin
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by DExplorer1: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term. Well earned Mr. President.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
ndcide:

GBAM!! I've been reading his post and seeing him use that word makes me see him as a dolt.

Another hypocrite on the loose.
Those that call obj gorilla aren't dolt
Those that called yaradua baba go slow aren't dolt
Those calling buhari names aren't doltthe same goes to ojukwu, tinubu, aregbesola etc

But when its time for the clueless kai kai infected brain president of mine to take his turn and be called retardeen, they are whinning.

Foools.

2 Likes

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by dayokanu(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
Demdem:

Another hypocrite on the loose.
Those that call obj gorilla aren't dolt
Those that called yaradua baba go slow aren't dolt
Those calling buhari names aren't doltthe same goes to ojukwu, tinubu, aregbesola etc

But when its time for the clueless kai kai infected brain president of mine to take his turn and be called retardeen, they are whinning.

Foools.

You dey mind dem? As clueless as Retardeen Jonathan.

They dont have issues calling other ppl names but when the heat is on Retardeen they throw tantrums

1 Like

Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by ZeusI: 1:19am On Sep 08, 2012
What is the south-east waiting for?
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by cesil92: 5:40am On Sep 08, 2012
Demdem: But the Retardeen told the Nigerian people personally that he will only go for one term undecided I expect him to ignore this satanic call.
"God is not a man that He should fail" "He keeps watch over his word" "What ever that comes out of His mouth, so will He do it and can never go void"
Is Jonathan God? Abeg free the man jare
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by xtra84: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2012
If dey like make dem endosed asari dukubo for presido n tampolo vp na dem sabi muntulas for real.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Obijulius: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2012
Dodfather: Edwin clark needs electroencephalogram check up because i am sure there is pathology in his cerebrum to have been a proponent of such course.

A miserable attempt @ sounding smart/funny!
U r so boring. And,based on ur embarrassing outburst, I can say with, near perfect accuracy, that english is not ur 1st, 2nd, 3rd or nth mother tongue. Where n is a whole number greater than or equal to all known languages and dialects on earth today.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Obijulius: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2012
Baawaa: Very soon we will see another heading"South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan should be killed before 2015" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And ur point is Boring sha sha. Whateva u come up with?
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by duality(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2012
its most unfortunate that seun and his mods allow the use of the word 'retardeen' for the president of Nigeria and delete post aimed at cautioning those who use them. are these not the kind of words that should attract a ban in a sane forum managed by sane individuals?

Seun and the MODs where are the morals you want to uphold. people are banned for the use of "garri" yet you allow the use of "RETARDEEN" for the president. irrespective of our political differences, what is wrong is wrong. we should be able to use words as decent human beings.

i just hope when these words are in future used on Seun and his mods it won't attract a ban because i see it coming. what goes around comes around.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2012
How many head does my president the retardeen has that other leaders being called names dont? Infact some of these leaders has better heads than the empty one the retardeen carries about.
As long as forum rules aren't broken, its cool. If u aren't happy, get lost fools and go establish ur own forum. Nonsense.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by Demdem(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2012
cesil92:
"God is not a man that He should fail" "He keeps watch over his word" "What ever that comes out of His mouth, so will He do it and can never go void"
Is Jonathan God? Abeg free the man jare

Of cos the retardeen is no God and very prone to mistakes. If he decides to hearken to the satanic call against what he vowed publicly, no yawa.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by sokera: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
No more North,no more South-South , I jst pity the ppl of South-East supporting the South-South,
Time for South-East to get something done in the political arena. To make it achievable for the ppl of south-east they should alliance with the ppl of South-West to gain upper hand since it is very sure that the South-South won't pay South-East with the deserved supports.....
With the performances of both the governor of
Lagos State, Gov. Babatunde Raji Fashola and that
of Imo State,Gov. Okorocha Rochas. What is ur view
if they are contesting under thesame party ?for
President come 2015 huh -?-----Rochas/Fashola 2015 for President .?
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by sokera: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
No more north,no more GEJ, I jst pity the ppl of South-East supporting the South-South,
Time for South-East to get something done in the political arena. To make it achievable for the ppl of south-east they should alliance with the ppl of South-West to gain upper hand since it is very sure that the South-South won't pay South-East with the deserved supports.....
With the performances of both the governor of
Lagos State, Gov. Babatunde Raji Fashola and that
of Imo State,Gov. Okorocha Rochas. What is ur view
if they are contesting under thesame party for
President come 2015 huh ------Rochas/Fashola 2015 for President ....
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by kodewrita(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
Fashola+Northerner would be the dream ticket come 2015.

A Fashola/Ribadu(or Sanusi) ticket would automatically ensure the Northern regions, Southwest and significant portions of the south south and south east would vote out mr GEJ.

Thats my opinion though( Am allowed to be wrong).

However, I am certain that however divided the southwest might be in the next governorship and LG elections, they will definitely not vote in GEJ next time. He already earned our lifetime enmity with the "Rascals" remark and of course the seeming irrationality displayed by the many ethnic champions running around him.
Re: South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . by victorD3: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2013
slimming: The people of Nigeria are the only one with exclusive right to endorse the president for another term, it can't be these hungry men and women calling themselves leaders for d purpose of making money from the governmnet

There have always been king makers throughout history and the masses could only selected amongst the selected.

Long live South South Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bombs Every Northern State But Katsina And Sokoto...why? / ‘We’re One Of The Largest Parties’ — Sowore / Zamfara APC: We’ve Not Received Any Letter From AGF —INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.