Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... (2714 Views)

How To Use Pillow... / What Other Uses Does Pillow Has Apart From Resting One's Head? / 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by drnoel: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
Guys, I have a story to share with u guys. Its true in all counts cos I know who it happened to.

A couple started dating recently, lets say 3 months. They were still getting 2 know themselves. He knew she liked him very much and he loved being with her. They both agreed 2 be honest and speak plainly 2 each other and not hide anything.
She didn't tell her bf/spouse that she was coming 2 see him till she got 2 where he stays. She then called him on the mobile 2 know where he was and he told her he was home and that she should please come up 2 his apartment. As she got to his flat, he was fully clothed but lying on the edge of the divan with another woman that she didn't know watching TV. Both were fully clothed but the other woman lay face-down and her bf/spouse lay face-up and was using the other lady's ass as a sort of pillow.
Her bf/spouse calls her name as she walked in and says "sweety please come, come in. How now, God I've missed u. Am glad u came". He was still lying on the bed with his head on the make-shift pillow (the other womans ass), he didn't jump out of the bed like she caught him doing something bad.

To even add insult 2 injury he tells his gf, "sweety come and meet someone, this person is called,....., she is my new girl friend.

Would u leave the house immediately and walk away or would u stay and try 2 understand what is enfolding before ur eyes?

Well the woman in question was so shocked that she almost had a heart attack. She just sat there, she couldn't cry or laugh, she just sat there looking at the two or them.
The questions are; What would u do if u were in that situation?
Would u leave the house immediately and walk away or would u just stay and try 2 understand what is enfolding before ur eyes?
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by venorite(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
drnoel: Guys, I have a story to share with u guys. Its true in all counts cos I know who it happened to.

A couple started dating recently, lets say 3 months. They were still getting 2 know themselves. He know she liked him very much and he loved being with her. They both agreed 2 be honest and speak plainly 2 each other and not hide anything.
She didn't tell her bf/spouse that she was coming 2 see him till she got 2 where he stays. She then called him on the mobile 2 know were he was and he told her he was home and that she should please come up 2 his/her apartment only 2 find him fully clothed lying on the edge of the divan with another woman u don't know (u've neva seen the other woman before) watching Television. Both were fully clothed but the other woman lay face-down and ur spouse/bf lay face-up and was using the other lady's ass as a sort of pillow.
When u walked into the apartment that was what greeted ur eyes. Her bf/spouse calls her name and says "sweety please come, come in. How now, God I've missed u. Am glad u came". He was still lying on the bed with his head on the make-shift pillow (the other womans ass), he didn't jump out of the bed like she caught him doing something bad.

To even add insult 2 injury he tells his gf, "sweety come of meet someone, this person is called,....., she is my new girl friend. Would u leave the house immediately and walk away or would u stay and try 2 understand what is enfolding before ur eyes.

Well the woman in question was so shocked that she almost had a heart attack. She just sat there, she couldn't cry or laugh, she just sat there looking at the two or them.
Would u leave the house immediately and walk away or would u just stay and try 2 understand what is enfolding before ur eyes?

this doesn't make sense,what if the person was his sis or a close friend and was just pulling her legs
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by drnoel: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
venorite:

this doesn't make sense,what if the person was his sis or a close friend and was just pulling her legs

but she didnt know that. she hadnt met the lady in question b4.
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by JoanJohnson(f): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
Very simple, just walk quitely out of the houz as if i didn't see anytin. He can say anytin later, but for dat moment, all i'll do is leave the scene. No quarelling or crying.
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by drnoel: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
Joan Johnson: Very simple, just walk quitely out of the houz as if i didn't see anytin. He can say anytin later, but for dat moment, all i'll do is leave the scene. No quarelling or crying.

if only that would solve it
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
drnoel: Guys, I have a story to share with u guys. Its true in all counts cos I know who it happened to.

A couple started dating recently, lets say 3 months. They were still getting 2 know themselves. He knew she liked him very much and he loved being with her. They both agreed 2 be honest and speak plainly 2 each other and not hide anything.
She didn't tell her bf/spouse that she was coming 2 see him till she got 2 where he stays. She then called him on the mobile 2 know where he was and he told her he was home and that she should please come up 2 his apartment. As she got to his flat, he was fully clothed but lying on the edge of the divan with another woman that she didn't know watching TV. Both were fully clothed but the other woman lay face-down and her bf/spouse lay face-up and was using the other lady's ass as a sort of pillow.
Her bf/spouse calls her name as she walked in and says "sweety please come, come in. How now, God I've missed u. Am glad u came". He was still lying on the bed with his head on the make-shift pillow (the other womans ass), he didn't jump out of the bed like she caught him doing something bad.

To even add insult 2 injury he tells his gf, "sweety come and meet someone, this person is called,....., she is my new girl friend.

Would u leave the house immediately and walk away or would u stay and try 2 understand what is enfolding before ur eyes?

\
dis one no reach to cause any drama.the guy dey spend time wit im neighbour watching film.wetin wrong if the neighbour happens to be female and also wetin wrong if the guy dey use im neighbour yansh as resting place grin
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by tomnmenace(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
FOLKTALE!
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
Tale by moonlight
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by Caseless: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
Using my chic bottom as a make-shift pillow while readin dis post! My old gf no offence,pls.
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by cindyrella(f): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
I will walk out and never look back!
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by Mynd44: 3:55am On Sep 08, 2012
While I was reading through something came to my mind. What if she farts?

1 Like

Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by cindyrella(f): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2012
^ Lmao! I thought about that too
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by Mynd44: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2012
That would have been nasty
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by cindyrella(f): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2012
I bet
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by drnoel: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2012
men that would be something shocked
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2012

A couple started dating recently, lets say 3 months. They were still getting 2 know themselves. He knew she liked him very much and he loved being with her. They both agreed 2 be honest and speak plainly 2 each other and not hide anything. (yet he failed to tell her that he had a gf?)!
She didn't tell her bf/spouse (so they are bf/spouse now?! at the beginning you said they were just getting to know one another) that she was coming 2 see him till she got 2 where he stays. She then called him on the mobile 2 know where he was and he told her he was home and that she should please come up 2 his apartment. As she got to his flat, he was fully clothed but lying on the edge of the divan with another woman that she didn't know watching TV. Both were fully clothed but the other woman lay face-down and her bf/spouse lay face-up and was using the other lady's ass as a sort of pillow.

Would u leave the house immediately and walk away or would u stay and try 2 understand what is enfolding before ur eyes? (shouldnt she ASK WHATS GOING ON, since she believes she is his gf too?!)

Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by drnoel: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
[quote author=MRbrownJAY][/quote]

Yes they were about 3 months in2 the relationship. In my book, thats still getting to know one anoda. She did ask, after she got her voice. But she didn't throw any tantrum or fight the other lady. Yes he didn't tell her about anyother girls cos he felt it was not necessary.
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
drnoel: Yes they were about 3 months in2 the relationship. In my book, thats still getting to know one anoda. She did ask, after she got her voice. But she didn't throw any tantrum or fight the other lady. Yes he didn't tell her about anyother girls cos he felt it was not necessary.

ok so they were in a r/ship and this guy openly introduce his new gf without breaking off with her, but yet did it in a complete normal manner (as if they were not dating)..........did you friend dream that r/ship or fantasize about it?!

if the man felt it was not necessary to tell your friend that he was dating another girl then A) he never thought he was dating her and B) all the crap talk about being honest was BS........so your frioend is better off with her life, than dating some psycho.
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by drnoel: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

ok so they were in a r/ship and this guy openly introduce his new gf without breaking off with her, but yet did it in a complete normal manner (as if they were not dating)..........did you friend dream that r/ship or fantasize about it?!

if the man felt it was not necessary to tell your friend that he was dating another girl then A) he never thought he was dating her and B) all the crap talk about being honest was BS........so your frioend is better off with her life, than dating some psycho.

yes some guys do stuffs like that but that story is 4 anoda time. In this particular case they guy married the first lady
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
^^^^^ which one? your friend?!
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
^^
Lol
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by drnoel: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^^ which one? your friend?!

^^^^^^all of the above
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
^^^you mean he married BOTH girls?!
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by drnoel: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^you mean he married BOTH girls?!

the first girl, the one that walked in and saw the drama
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
^^^^ then you left a big part of the story out.....as you stopped when she nearly had a heart attack and didnt know whether to laugh or cry. so what is the middle part of the story? did she beg him? wait till he was done with that new gal before crawling back into his life?
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by drnoel: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^ then you left a big part of the story out.....as you stopped when she nearly had a heart attack and didnt know whether to laugh or cry. so what is the middle part of the story? did she beg him? wait till he was done with that new gal before crawling back into his life?

no no and no. It was a cousin of his that he was very close to that came visiting unannounced. He was too close to the cousin that people thought he was dating her. The problem was that people had been saying such about him b4 he met the lady he started dating. So as his gf walked in and saw what she did, it looked like all she had been hearing was true. But his gf acted quite matured and didn't jump in2 conclusion as her guy introduced his cousin as his gf. It was when the cousin saw how hurt the guy's gf was that she stood up and pushed her cousin out of the way and spoke 2 her directly "don't mind that fool, we are related ooh, am his cosuin from his mums side"
Anyway, d 2 girls later became very tight allys 2 d dismay of my guy grin grin. D guy suffer am later no be small.
Re: But he was using her Bottom as a makeshift pillow... by tomnmenace(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
^^^You nor well at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes Is Your Boyfriend Your Daddy? / 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. / Ladies Please Don't Do This On Sunday..(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.