Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Seriously Guys What Wil U Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Guys What Wil U Do (735 Views)

Ladies;what Wil U Do If U See Such In Ur Ex-bf House / Seriously! Guys Can You Bang Your Girlfriend Like This?? [photo] / Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Guys What Wil U Do by bayulll01(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2012
guys want to hear wat will be your reaction if you caught your babe fiance with a Love Machine(vibrator)!!!maturd mingd only pls
Re: Seriously Guys What Wil U Do by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2012
Machine ke?... Ill first of all feel insecure. Trust me. Il start getting ideas about the fact that I can neva satisfy her anymore. Ill see her as wild... See her as too vain... Perhaps ''devilish''. Il try to talk her out of it & send her for psychological theraphy. All this if she just started.

Hweva if she had been doing it eva since, ill stay away while I pray for her & consider. Consider what?... Consider if its worht rehabilitating a ''digbolugi'' or hook up wit sweeter girls wey full evrywia.

Damn!... I got to realize we guys still av plenty sweet, homely, ''vaaggiinna'' cautious girls around o. I couldnt believe.
Re: Seriously Guys What Wil U Do by Acidosis(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2012
I will not say anything.. ..but tell you to stop asking questions meant for recycle bin
Re: Seriously Guys What Wil U Do by Mynd44: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2012
^^
Perfect answer
Re: Seriously Guys What Wil U Do by Flashaldrin(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2012
richarts: Machine ke?... Ill first of all feel insecure. Trust me. Il start getting ideas about the fact that I can neva satisfy her anymore. Ill see her as wild... See her as too vain... Perhaps ''devilish''. Il try to talk her out of it & send her for psychological theraphy. All this if she just started.

Hweva if she had been doing it eva since, ill stay away while I pray for her & consider. Consider what?... Consider if its worht rehabilitating a ''digbolugi'' or hook up wit sweeter girls wey full evrywia.

Damn!... I got to realize we guys still av plenty sweet, homely, ''vaaggiinna'' cautious girls around o. I couldnt believe.
wetin dey worry this one??
Re: Seriously Guys What Wil U Do by jhydebaba(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2012
What I will do?
I am going to help her with it ofcourse.
Re: Seriously Guys What Wil U Do by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2012
Flashaldrin:
wetin dey worry this one??

Why are u affected by the post?. Its like u feel in ur mind that u av a better response or that u know the right thing to say or that u are the best judge of what people should say or not. You sound as if u r immersed in self-delusion that only u know whats right from left & that ur words are choice silvers. If ur in this category then I shud b asking u the above quote.
Re: Seriously Guys What Wil U Do by 190theclown: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2012
A lot of NL women would do anything 2 have that machine

If u doubt me ask freecocoa
Re: Seriously Guys What Wil U Do by Chanchit: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2012
richarts: Machine ke?... Ill first of all feel insecure. Trust me. Il start getting ideas about the fact that I can neva satisfy her anymore. Ill see her as wild... See her as too vain... Perhaps ''devilish''. Il try to talk her out of it & send her for psychological theraphy. All this if she just started.

What will you now do, if u catch her with another man..? I think its better if she use a love machine, than to cheat on you with another man.
Re: Seriously Guys What Wil U Do by Flashaldrin(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2012
richarts:

Why are u affected by the post?. Its like u feel in ur mind that u av a better response or that u know the right thing to say or that u are the best judge of what people should say or not. You sound as if u r immersed in self-delusion that only u know whats right from left & that ur words are choice silvers. If ur in this category then I shud b asking u the above quote.
sigmund freud you are not making sense.
That your first post was completely devoid of any atom of sense.
Re: Seriously Guys What Wil U Do by Mynd44: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2012
This pest is back
Re: Seriously Guys What Wil U Do by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2012
Flashaldrin:
sigmund freud you are not making sense.
That your first post was completely devoid of any atom of sense.

I can see ur brain is just so liquid. I had beta watch u drown in ur psychosis & neurotic disorder dan get entangled with ur folly. Self-delusive immatured grown-up.

U may wish to show ur ''blank-mindedness'' by replying me again. Just rest & b matured enuf to let people express themselves without u being too wise in ur own eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Kill Wife / Are Women Attracted To Men With… / Is The Husband Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.