Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! (3825 Views)

So, What Do Normal Boys And Girls Talk About? / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily / What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by vivianc(f): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
First it started with my fRiends....they aRe oldeR than me. It amuses me how they dRead going home oR picking their mums' calls because they were dodging the usual "mother and daughter" talk about the "M" word! I used to laugh whenever they replay the whole drama! Aha! Now it has started happening to me as well but not to the extent I dread going home yet! I will be 25yrs in 3 months time and my mum has started acting funny already (tho I'm the first child). Whenever she visits me all she prays about even to my own hearing is "God bless my daughter with a good husband so that I can carry my grand child." Now she has stepped up fRom just praying. She has started heaping fiRewood (foR my Trad. MaR. I guess), buying stuffs like kitchen utensils but the one that got me rolling on the floor is she has gathered all the baby things she used foR us; cloth diaper, plates, baby clothes, crib etc....and she said "I know u and ur husband can afford all these but the joy of eveRy mother is to see her daughter use the things she used! Lmao.....now she informs me about whoeveR that is getting maRried.....nd wakes me up at midnight for this "usual" discussion and its so funny, lovely and mind blowing! Lmao.....
Now ladies is this common to all of us? Have u ever experienced this "usual" mother and daughter talk? Did u experience it before you got married? Share ur funny stories with us! And if u aRe yet to experience this "usual" talk fasten ur seat beat dearie, live and learn! Lol.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by mashnino(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2012
dey dre dey laff..

by the time yo stand up from that ground

you go don old finish

so you think your mum doesn't know what she is doing?

no go find correct guy marry..

and you are 25 oooo

okay...

ehen..and no let your mumcy laff you back..smh...that will be very bad for you..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
vivian chinaza: Now she has stepped up fRom just praying. She has started heaping fiRewood (foR my Trad. MaR. I guess), buying stuffs like kitchen utensils but the one that got me rolling on the floor is she has gathered all the baby things she used foR us; cloth diaper, plates, baby clothes, crib etc....

LOL, seriously? But you haven't even found a man yet! Or have you? Your mama funny sha smiley smiley. I like her faith. Hebrews 11:1

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by Emmy9ite(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
Peeps in** why diz ladies resemble boys na?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by vivianc(f): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
mashnino: dey dre dey laff..

you go don old finish

and you are 25 oooo

okay...

ehen..and no let your mumcy laff you back..smh...that will be very bad for you..

Hey buddy; this is a survey ok, you would have known that if u ever went to school or made use of ur senses for once! Now the last time I checked u are a man..... Are u gay?
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by slimyem: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
Its this kind of pressure that makes a lot of women jump into marraiges with just any d1ck or men that aren't worth a second's thought that says "hello".
Babe,your mum means well but let not her concern and constant probing push you into the arms of someone underserving.
Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by vivianc(f): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ok guys slow down! This is not about me ok, she ain't putting any pressure of me! This is about what mothers do once their girl child grows up! If u have not experienced it..wait foR it....wait for it.
I created this thread for us to have fun and exchange our girl-ish stories.
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
Dis happend to a friend of mine. She told me she got home 1 day & her dad who was a Bishop asked her for her plans. ''dad, I want to do masters & then do this & do that''. She was 23 then.

She told me her dad just shouted ''yeeee!!!'' o ti pa mi & with hands on his head asked her that havent she seen all the girls he prays for in church?.

Ur mum knows whatsup sha. Bt as madam said dnt let it push u bt rather position urself.
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by Rocktation(f): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
vivian chinaza: First it started with my fRiends....they aRe oldeR than me. It amuses me how they dRead going home oR picking their mums' calls because they were dodging the usual "mother and daughter" talk about the "M" word! I used to laugh whenever they replay the whole drama! Aha! Now it has started happening to me as well but not to the extent I dread going home yet! I will be 25yrs in 3 months time and my mum has started acting funny already (tho I'm the first child). Whenever she visits me all she prays about even to my own hearing is "God bless my daughter with a good husband so that I can carry my grand child." Now she has stepped up fRom just praying. She has started heaping fiRewood (foR my Trad. MaR. I guess), buying stuffs like kitchen utensils but the one that got me rolling on the floor is she has gathered all the baby things she used foR us; cloth diaper, plates, baby clothes, crib etc....and she said "I know u and ur husband can afford all these but the joy of eveRy mother is to see her daughter use the things she used! Lmao.....now she informs me about whoeveR that is getting maRried.....nd wakes me up at midnight for this "usual" discussion and its so funny, lovely and mind blowing! Lmao.....
Now ladies is this common to all of us? Have u ever experienced this "usual" mother and daughter talk? Did u experience it before you got married? Share ur funny stories with us! And if u aRe yet to experience this "usual" talk fasten ur seat beat dearie, live and learn! Lol.....

Oh yeah babes, sounds familiar!cheesy . Even after the observance, they still have these discussions whenever you visit.
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2012
This is a lady's room but I want to talk
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by mynameisjade: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2012
I recall wat my mum used to do to my sis lolzzz@ a point in time sef she even named the child n went ahead n bought lil boy's clothes,her efforts paid off cus my sistas first kid was a boy"
Just ride with the flow and try and blend/bond wit her Kk,try to see tins her way...Most inportantly dont flare up kk...
NB Note to self;Dont get lost in trying to please others n lose urself in the process....
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by drnoel: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2012
vivian chinaza: First it started with my fRiends....they aRe oldeR than me. It amuses me how they dRead going home oR picking their mums' calls because they were dodging the usual "mother and daughter" talk about the "M" word! I used to laugh whenever they replay the whole drama! Aha! Now it has started happening to me as well but not to the extent I dread going home yet! I will be 25yrs in 3 months time and my mum has started acting funny already (tho I'm the first child). Whenever she visits me all she prays about even to my own hearing is "God bless my daughter with a good husband so that I can carry my grand child." Now she has stepped up fRom just praying. She has started heaping fiRewood (foR my Trad. MaR. I guess), buying stuffs like kitchen utensils but the one that got me rolling on the floor is she has gathered all the baby things she used foR us; cloth diaper, plates, baby clothes, crib etc....and she said "I know u and ur husband can afford all these but the joy of eveRy mother is to see her daughter use the things she used! Lmao.....now she informs me about whoeveR that is getting maRried.....nd wakes me up at midnight for this "usual" discussion and its so funny, lovely and mind blowing! Lmao.....

[size=28pt]Tick tick says d clock, What u have 2 do, do quick.[/size]
Madam, that means no man, no sex. Now that is a problem cos how do u hope 2 fulfil ur mums wishes. Time waits 4 no one u know.......

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by jhydebaba(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by mashnino(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Hey buddy; this is a survey ok, you would have known that if u ever went to school or made use of ur senses for once! Now the last time I checked u are a man..... Are u gay?

actually i didn't go to school

i am from the village...

and no i am not gay i do women..

any more dumb questions

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by CrazyMan(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
Viewing from the side lines...
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
CrazyMan: Viewing from the side lines...

Don't be scurred. We don't bite.
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by cindyrella(f): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
Nope, never experienced it!
Not yet anyway... But I know it is only a matter of time.
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by Emmy9ite(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
cindyrella: Nope, never experienced it!
Not yet anyway... But I know it is only a matter of time.
Dont worry she wont even ask, i will be there to pay the bride price. **looks around to see if mynd is watchinq**
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2012
Oh! It's for Ladies only.

Thank God, I read nothing

**quickly jumps out.
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by JstBrave(f): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2012

I dont blame her o, mayb it's because u r d 1st child. Moreova, dt's d best tin 4evry mother 2do....i.e 2pray nd work 2wards getting a apy home 4her child.
4me, my mum isnt d issue. D only tin my mum does is praying....even 2my hearing.
My grandma is d issue here, i tend 2run away 4rm home weneva she's comin 2visit us. Her own is 2wake me up very early in d mornin nd start her lectures on MARRAIGE 101. smileysmileysmiley
I dont blame dos women, they want d best 4us.
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by cindyrella(f): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
Emmy9ite: Dont worry she wont even ask, i will be there to pay the bride price. **looks around to see if mynd is watchinq**
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by Ammyng(f): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
Marriage isn't for every woman.
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by CrazyMan(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2012
Yield:
Really? cool
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by basisop(m): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ammyng: Marriage isn't for every woman.

Don't worry you will be my son's sugarmummy. If your mum get to read ur spew she will disown you.
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by adabeke12(f): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2012
lol at the comments.
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by Lyth: 12:41am On Sep 09, 2012
Yield:

Oh really? But mashnino jst got bitten on d juicy part of his bumbum by d OP or was dat becos he farted 1st? .....I fink d sydlines wld do here, I aint taking chances.
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by Series22(m): 1:24am On Sep 09, 2012
[/b][b][b][/b][img][/img]
Yield:

[img]
Yield:

[/img]
Yield:

Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by peroskyeze(m): 1:38am On Sep 09, 2012
Tell your mumcy to go nyash down, if she like make u marry her joor. Person no go hear word bcus of marriage
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 09, 2012
mashnino: dey dre dey laff..

you go don old finish

and you are 25 oooo

okay...

u shouldnt marry because ure 25 or others are marrying,its beta to marry late than marrying because others are marrying.my mom and her sisters used to pressure me @ dat age and wen i told dem am sure u dont want me to regret or endure marriage,what is d fuss about marriage sef,will i just descend on any man and drag him home and den say mumy dis is mr *,like d bible says and i will quote 2 verses in d bible for u to meditate on and ignore anyones pressure to marry,make sure ure marrying for d right reasons,anyway d bible verse is 'who can find a faithful man' (only God my dear,dont jump into d band wagon and start livin in misery because u dint take ur tym.go into d family section and ull get an idea of what women dat rushed into marriage are experiencing and fyi no matter how much ur dad or mom loves u or pressure u into marriage,its only u dat will live there,d people dat pressured u will not) secondly read dis 'trust in d lord with all ur heart and lean not upon ur own understandin,in all ur ways acknowledge him and he shall direct ur path.its my hoy u have a blissful and happy marriage not rush into it and be an unhappy mrs whos forced to suffer silently and endure

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by mashnino(m): 1:58am On Sep 09, 2012
i didn't say she should jump at any man for marriage

neither did i say she should forcefully get married

all i am saying is that there is sense in what her mum is saying

her "prime" age is almost at it's peak, she should pray for luck to hit her

so she can see the right man.. and wen i say right not all those things we watch in movies oo

i mean someone that she can be with and without any conversation she still gets blown away..

so you understand what am saying or u re yet to understand?
Re: Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! by vivianc(f): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2012
mashnino: i didn't say she should jump at any man for marriage

neither did i say she should forcefully get married

all i am saying is that there is sense in what her mum is saying

her "prime" age is almost at it's peak, she should pray for luck to hit her

so she can see the right man.. and wen i say right not all those things we watch in movies oo

i mean someone that she can be with and without any conversation she still gets blown away..

so you understand what am saying or u re yet to understand?
U didn't say it like this, if u did I would have undeRstood tRust me I'm not daft. But u were being unnecessarily sarcastic!
I didn't say I'm pressuRed......this is what eveRy lady go thRough unless you got married at 18........I find it funny not pressuring. I just love the drama behind all that. Do u understand me now?
That's her heart desire and soon is gonna happen, but it won't happen cos she wanted it, no, it will happen cos I have found someone worth making it happen with!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day / 20 Things You Should Never Say When Someone Says ‘I Love You’ / What Will I Give To A Drunk Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.