Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily (46743 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by ODION777(m): 4:04am On Dec 26, 2013
You probably attended a wedding last weekend, and all the time, you kept wondering why this bitchy, unpleasant, unattractive, nasty, choosy, ‘un-nice’ girl got herself a husband – a very handsome and well-to-do one at that! And there you are, a VERY NICE girl.

You still don’t have a serious relationship. Maybe you have one, but you really are not sure where it is headed. In fact, the last guy before this one slept in your house, drank your beer, ate your food and even spent your cash.

Yet he didn't even forewarn you before he vanished into thin air, probably in search of another prey.

(Not only Satan, even some bad guys are roaring like lions seeking whom to devour).
You follow beauty tips to the last letter. You are a one-time MISS UNIVERSITY. You've even subscribed to a fashion and lifestyle magazine where you read ‘10 STEPS TO GET A MAN, 5 BEAUTY TIPS TO MAKE HIM PROPOSE, 8 WAYS TO DRESS TO KNOCK HIM OFF HIS FEET’, blah blah blah.

You have mastered all the ‘man-catching skills’. You've even learnt how to cook Calabar, Ibo and Hausa delicacies, yet you’re one step forward, three steps backwards.

You are really not a bad girl. You seem very perfect. You are always agreeable and sweet. Yet, no one wants to put a ring on your finger. I know what you’re thinking.

You are saying, “You don’t know my story; you don’t know where I come from. My village people, my stepmother, etc. don’t want me to marry. A man of God even said I have a spirit husband.”

Well, I don’t have the power to disagree with you. But let me tell you a story I read somewhere.

One day, a woman was sweeping her sitting room and she found a baby frog beside the couch. Trust some women, she screamed, got help from neighbours, and they killed the poor thing. It didn’t stop there, she set it ablaze and buried the ashes, and then she called her pastor. With a Bible and a bottle of anointing oil in tow, the fiery pastor arrived at the ‘crime scene.’ But before he started blasting in dangerous tongues, he asked to see the back of the living-room window.

Lo and behold, there was a pond there brimming with frogs and toads. He simply checked the mosquito net of the window and there was a whole the size of blackberry phone. This is what he said: “I’m not saying the devil cannot manipulate frogs to attack you, but CHECK the pond and the net first.”

My question then is: what if your so-called ‘spirit husband’ has got himself another ‘wife’? What if now that you’re born-again, old things have indeed passed away? By every standard, you are a nice girl. But what is really wrong with ‘nice’ girls? Don’t get me wrong, there are nice, agreeable, perfect ladies out there who are happily married. Granted, there are no perfect situations in life. Don’t ask me how I know they are happy. Before I go further, let me be frank with you: all the men agreed that ‘nice’ girls are a boring lot.

They (we) all prefer ‘crazy’, interesting ones. We really don’t care whether you won the last MISS WORLD PAGEANT. When you appear too nice and too perfect, in our mind, we have already marked you as ‘hit and run’. We will try and get you to bed, ‘hit’ you and then ‘run’. Now, don’t go looking up the meaning of NICE and CRAZY in your dictionary. That’s not what I’m talking about. I will define a NICE girl and a CRAZY one, for the purpose of this research.

But first, let’s get this clear: I’m not saying if you read these findings here that you will get a man immediately; that Emeka or Lanre who left you last month will come back on bended knees, with a diamond ring begging for forgiveness. BUT if you ever follow these simple and easy guidelines to the last letter, you will get the best out of your relationship.

It will keep you in the driver’s seat and you will control the outcome of your relationship. No man will ever take you for granted any more. He will respect you and dear lady, you will have that man who understands why you need to be in his world, why he needs to treasure you and also see you as an asset; and a prize to keep; the real woman of his dreams!

So, why do we (men) prefer to date and marry seemingly ‘crazy’ girls, while we dump the ‘nice’ ones? Why can’t some ‘good’ or ‘nice’ girls maintain a stable relationship that will lead to the altar, if that’s what they truly want? Why are some ‘nice’ girls always used and dumped? Why can’t they have the man of their dreams? What mistakes are the ‘nice’ ladies making and how should they avoid them? Who is a ‘crazy’ girl?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 26, 2013
Na by that? If na by that na only all the bimbos go don marry finish leaving the 'not to pretty girls'.if you like do miss university,you do am for yourself no be because of man matter,what will be will be,not everyone will marry,wonder why its such a bitter pill to swallow

next please...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Jayses(m): 6:58am On Dec 26, 2013
I was here
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Treepledot(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2013
Just a passer by

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by ITbomb(m): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Point of correction
Men dont dump nice girls for crazy ones when marriage is concern
They are only attracted to the crazy ones for sexx n fun
Unless they are hoodwinked into marriage by the crazy ones, they look further when they want to settle down

85 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by ODION777(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2013
@ ITbomb: When an English word is written with quotation marks (" "wink or inverted commas (' '), it means (among other things), that the person is not referring to the literal meaning of such a word. Just in case you don't already know.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by sweettease(f): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2013
ITbomb: Point of correction
Men dont dump nice girls for crazy ones when marriage is concern
They are only attracted to the crazy ones for sexx n fun
Unless they are hoodwinked into marriage by the crazy ones, they look further when they want to settle down

You aren't a lady so you won't understand. Now what you just said is what most people feel is the right move but very few people do the ryt thng cos the other is sweet just cos its breaking rules. Some go for the crazy ones, fall in love and forget the nice ones, most times nice gals are the ideal choice not the desired choice so they end up being the ideal wife and not the loved wife. Ask the nice gals around you what they'v been thru and you'd be surprised at how the crazy ones hav a more colourful funfilled relationshp while they are stuck with a boring relationshp. Nice gals are the ones guys want to come back to if all doesn't go well with the crazy ones, and compensate themselves with the idea dat at least they'v got a good wife when in reality if all goes well with the crazy one, they will stay with that crazy one. As long as a crazy chick doesn't overdo her craziness, she is more likely to end up with a better husband, marry earlier and receive less shit from her partner but what we hear about is most men claiming they prefer nice gals and wuld respect them more, theory is always different from practical.

27 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by ITbomb(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2013
sweet-tease:

As long as a crazy chick doesn't overdo her craziness, she is more likely to end up with a better husband, marry earlier and receive less shit from her partner but what we hear about is most men claiming they prefer nice gals and wuld respect them more, theory is always different from practicals.
Is that why you are crazy? wink

5 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by ITbomb(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2013
ODION777: Just in case you don't already know.
Now I know, thanks

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Creamychic(f): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2013
sweet-tease:

You aren't a lady so you won't understand. Now what you just said is what most people feel is the right move but very few people do the ryt thng cos the other is sweet just cos its breaking rules. Some go for the crazy ones, fall in love and forget the nice ones, most times nice gals are the idle choice not the desired choice so they end up being the idle wife and not the loved wife. Ask the nice gals around you what they'v been thru and you'd be surprised at how the crazy ones hav a more colourful funfilled relationshp while they are stuck with a boring relationshp. Nice gals are the ones guys want to come back to if all doesn't go well with the crazy ones, and compensate themselves with the idea dat at least they'v got a good wife when in reality if all goes well with the crazy one, they will stay with that crazy one. As long as a crazy chick doesn't overdo her craziness, she is more likely to end up with a better husband, marry earlier and receive less shit from her partner but what we hear about is most men claiming they prefer nice gals and wuld respect them more, theory is always different from practicals.

You are so correct! I need that E-Book cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by sweettease(f): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2013
ITbomb:
Is that why you are crazy? wink
Nah! Unfortunately for me, i am one of those nice ones who doesn't like breaking rules, but hav seen enuff and where the problem lies cos i am observant. Am sure you can rightly guess my new year resolution nw.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by sweettease(f): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Creamychic:

You are so correct! I need that E-Book cry
So do i! No more Mr nice guy Miss nice chick!

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2013
ODION777: The eBook "Why Men Dump ‘Nice’ Ladies And Go After ‘Crazy’ Ones" is free! Just send an email to unclelucky123@gmail.com to get yours.
Straight to the point: You probably attended a wedding last weekend, and all the time, you kept wondering why this bitchy, unpleasant, unattractive, nasty, choosy, ‘un-nice’ girl got herself a husband – a very handsome and well-to-do one at that! And there you are, a VERY NICE girl. You still don’t have a serious relationship. Maybe you have one, but you really are not sure where it is headed. In fact, the last guy before this one slept in your house, drank your beer, ate your food and even spent your cash. Yet he didn't even forewarn you before he vanished into thin air, probably in search of another prey.
(Not only Satan, even some bad guys are roaring like lions seeking whom to devour).
You follow beauty tips to the last letter. You are a one-time MISS UNIVERSITY. You've even subscribed to a fashion and lifestyle magazine where you read ‘10 STEPS TO GET A MAN, 5 BEAUTY TIPS TO MAKE HIM PROPOSE, 8 WAYS TO DRESS TO KNOCK HIM OFF HIS FEET’, blah blah blah. You have mastered all the ‘man-catching skills’. You've even learnt how to cook Calabar, Ibo and Hausa delicacies, yet you’re one step forward, three steps backwards.
You are really not a bad girl. You seem very perfect. You are always agreeable and sweet. Yet, no one wants to put a ring on your finger. I know what you’re thinking. You are saying, “You don’t know my story; you don’t know where I come from. My village people, my stepmother, etc. don’t want me to marry. A man of God even said I have a spirit husband.”
Well, I don’t have the power to disagree with you. But let me tell you a story I read somewhere.
One day, a woman was sweeping her sitting room and she found a baby frog beside the couch. Trust some women, she screamed, got help from neighbours, and they killed the poor thing. It didn’t stop there, she set it ablaze and buried the ashes, and then she called her pastor. With a Bible and a bottle of anointing oil in tow, the fiery pastor arrived at the ‘crime scene.’ But before he started blasting in dangerous tongues, he asked to see the back of the living-room window. Lo and behold, there was a pond there brimming with frogs and toads. He simply checked the mosquito net of the window and there was a whole the size of blackberry phone. This is what he said: “I’m not saying the devil cannot manipulate frogs to attack you, but CHECK the pond and the net first.”
My question then is: what if your so-called ‘spirit husband’ has got himself another ‘wife’? What if now that you’re born-again, old things have indeed passed away? By every standard, you are a nice girl. But what is really wrong with ‘nice’ girls? Don’t get me wrong, there are nice, agreeable, perfect ladies out there who are happily married. Granted, there are no perfect situations in life. Don’t ask me how I know they are happy. Before I go further, let me be frank with you: all the men agreed that ‘nice’ girls are a boring lot. They (we) all prefer ‘crazy’, interesting ones. We really don’t care whether you won the last MISS WORLD PAGEANT. When you appear too nice and too perfect, in our mind, we have already marked you as ‘hit and run’. We will try and get you to bed, ‘hit’ you and then ‘run’. Now, don’t go looking up the meaning of NICE and CRAZY in your dictionary. That’s not what I’m talking about. I will define a NICE girl and a CRAZY one, for the purpose of this research.
But first, let’s get this clear: I’m not saying if you read these findings here that you will get a man immediately; that Emeka or Lanre who left you last month will come back on bended knees, with a diamond ring begging for forgiveness. BUT if you ever follow these simple and easy guidelines to the last letter, you will get the best out of your relationship. It will keep you in the driver’s seat and you will control the outcome of your relationship. No man will ever take you for granted any more. He will respect you and dear lady, you will have that man who understands why you need to be in his world, why he needs to treasure you and also see you as an asset; and a prize to keep; the real woman of his dreams!
So, why do we (men) prefer to date and marry seemingly ‘crazy’ girls, while we dump the ‘nice’ ones? Why can’t some ‘good’ or ‘nice’ girls maintain a stable relationship that will lead to the altar, if that’s what they truly want? Why are some ‘nice’ girls always used and dumped? Why can’t they have the man of their dreams? What mistakes are the ‘nice’ ladies making and how should they avoid them? Who is a ‘crazy’ girl?
We shall be discussing all these and more in a free eBook titled: Why Men Dump ‘Nice’ Ladies And Go After ‘Crazy’ Ones.” It is free! Just send an email to unclelucky123@gmail.com to get yours. It is a Witty, Straight-From-The-Gut, Straightforward, Actionable Secrets about men… Revealed to women By A Man!!! Now you never have to worry about him dumping you, unless you’re tired of the relationship. Discover why some ladies can never be dumped by men…never!!! Let’s Go Inside The Mind-Set Of Men

This is an utter rubbish article!

FACT 1: The vast majority of nice girls are the not so good looking ones. There are mainly 3 types of girls that are nice to a man:

a) The one that fancy him and hope to have a relationship or sex with him.
b) The mediocre/ugly/insecure one that feels her looks would not get her far, so she has to rely on the secondary tool of attraction to get a man.
c) The one that has an ulterior motive to exploit him. Maybe for his money.

Very few girls are naturally nice. To find a naturally nice girl is like trying to look for a man that would not cheat if he had a clean chance. That is very rare.

FACT 2: Most fine girls are not nice. They know they have several options so it does not even register in their head to be nice. As a matter of fact, they screen their numerous suitors by testing them to see if he is a mugu. Such tests includes testing his tolerance boundaries of her misbehaviours before he tells her to fcking behave and then take control, which turns her on. Most men fail this test because our logical brain and the misleading training women and moronic real men give us is "just be nice to a girl and she would like you". Women don't work that way, especially fine ones. Most women are selfish and do not give much hoot about a guy's feelings except they are attracted to the guy or they see him in tears or they face calumny for their action, otherwise his feelings does not register in their world. They just want the world to work in their favour, that is their life priority, not your (a man's) useless feelings. They don't understand fair and equality.

FACT 3: No Miss University would struggle to find a man. There will be a queue longer than the worst day of delays at Muritala Muhammed Airport. Even if she was mean, many men would even allow her shyt on their head and would still take her because of her beauty thinking they can change her because, according to their moronic brainwash, "women are pure". The only time majority would reconsider is when she loses her looks and the attitude still stinks.

Again, the point is: Nice girls get dumped easily because they tend not to be the best looking out of the lot of women. Most men are strongly attracted to looks, personality only brings comfortability. Many men would keep on seeking the finest girl they can get or that knocks them off their feet.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Enegod(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2013
"Nice" men AND women get dumped all
the times. I think that in some cases -
not all, it's due to a different definition of
the word nice... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2013
Enegod: "Nice" men AND women get dumped all
the times. I think that in some cases -
not all, it's due to a different definition of
the word nice... undecided

Nice men get dumped mainly because women find them boring.

Only when the women have had their fun, lost their looks and now need long-term stability and reliability do they settle for nice men if they have not been able to tame and keep hold of a bad boy.

They now flash their full 32 teeth to a nice guy and show him they would agree to his approach and he gets excited (as they expect him to) and he quickly puts a ring on it saying he has found a "nice girl".

That is real life for you.

34 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Homguy(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2013
Am currently dating a nice gurl, and cant reckon with all you all are spewing . The only case have got is that some times i get worried with her plenty calls ,attention and questions abt leaving her. Otherwise, nice gurls are ladies a man with adequate self esteem should scout for.

To sweetTease and creamchc, you dont know how many men would kill just to have you in their world. I love nice gurls!

17 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by ODION777(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2013
"...Now, don’t go looking up the meaning of NICE and CRAZY in your dictionary. That’s not what I’m talking about. I will define a NICE girl and a CRAZY one, for the purpose of this research..."
Did you read this part of the article?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by oluwadartey: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2013
A man know Who he wants... be crazy for Africa Or be nice for the world.... if tis not u... tis not u... do snake in the monkey shadow food... be crazier and eccentric than lady gaga. if tis not u... tis not u... marriage goes more than the physical. let the man go and be looking for crazy na and eccentric as a wife... someone that will beat his mom and sisters up and bad mouth his relatives. we can't approach marriage like the Westerners. keep searching for crazy o... God is your strength

12 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by jmoore(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Define nice girls and crazy girls.

Una like confusion. Elucidate now.

I will never marry a crazy girl. smh

5 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Ladybianca(f): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
..am a nice gal n am bn treated like trash ''seriously thinking aloud'' how do i become a crazy nice gal....... i thnk dat shud b one of my new resolutionz

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Laird(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ladybianca: ..am a nice gal n am bn treated like trash ''seriously thinking aloud'' how do i become a crazy nice gal....... i thnk dat shud b one of my new resolutionz

Please Don't. Keep sowing good and praying and expect GOD to reward YOU
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by b3llo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by sweettease(f): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sagamite:

This is an utter rubbish article!

FACT 1: The vast majority of nice girls are the not so good looking ones. There are mainly 3 types of girls that are nice to a man:

a) The one that fancy him and hope to have a relationship or sex with him.
b) The mediocre/ugly/insecure one that feels her looks would not get her far, so she has to rely on the secondary tool of attraction to get a man.
c) The one that has an ulterior motive to exploit him. Maybe for his money.

Very few girls are naturally nice. To find a naturally nice girl is like trying to look for a man that would not cheat if he had a clean chance. That is very rare.

FACT 2: Most fine girls are not nice. They know they have several options so it does not even register in their head to be nice. As a matter of fact, they screen their numerous suitors by testing them to see if he is a mugu. Such tests includes testing his tolerance boundaries of her misbehaviours before he tells her to fcking behave and then take control, which turns her on. Most men fail this tell because our logical brain and the misleading training women and moronic real men give us is "just be nice to a girl and she would like you". Women don't work that way, especially fine ones. Most women are selfish and do not give much hoot about a guy's feelings except they are attracted to the guy or they see him in tears or they face calumny for their action, otherwise his feelings does not register in their world. They just want the world to work in their favour, that is their life priority, not your (a man's) useless feelings. They don't understand fair and equality.

FACT 3: No Miss University would struggle to find a man. There will be a queue longer than the worst day of delays at Muritala Muhammed Airport. Even if she was mean, many men would even allow her shyt on their head and would still take her because of her beauty thinking they can change her because, according to their moronic brainwash, "women are pure". The only time majority would reconsider is when she loss her looks and the attitude still stinks.

Again, the point is: Nice girls get dumped easily because they tend not to be the best looking out of the lot of women. Most men are strongly attracted to looks, personality only brings comfortability. Many men would keep on seeking the finest girl they can get or that knocks them off their feet.

The only rubbish i see here is your post! How does dat feel? You don't call people's idea rubbish cos you can't relate to it! I don't tink your post is rubbish cos its your opinion but i just wantd to proove a point.

FACT 1 i have always been nice and its not cos of your given reasons plus i know a whole lot of gals like me (i know how to pick my friends). Some crazy gals aren't as beautiful as we are but i used to think we are just unfortunate until i realized most of us have 'being nice' in common.

FACT 2 in case you don't know, the nice attitude that makes nice guys vulnerable does the same to nice gals, they experiment with a whole lot of rubbish cos you are too nice to do anything.... Don't ask me how i know.

FACT 3 you fail to understand dat he wasn't speaking literarily, he was talking about a case where a nice gal has the normal attracting traits YET *you know the rest*

The point is, there are stil nice gals with the looks and personality with shitty relationships.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
sweet-tease:

The only rubbish i see here is your post! How does dat feel? You don't call people's idea rubbish cos you can't relate to it! I don't tink your post is rubbish cos its your opinion but i just wantd to proove a point.

No, my post is never rubbish because I actually engage my brain before I talk. More so, I am the smartest person you are likely to be ever privileged to talk to directly.

sweet-tease:

FACT 1 i have always been nice and its not cos of your given reasons plus i know a whole lot of gals like me (i know how to pick my friends). Some crazy gals aren't as beautiful as we are but i used to think we are just unfortunate until i realized most of us have 'being nice' in common.

This is an irrelevant statement if you bothered to check what I wrote.

I even highlighted it in red and you still wrote this?

That said, a vast majority of girls would make claims similar to yours but yet the evidence on the ground is different especially for black girls. No wonder men of all races around the world avoid them and are wary of them.

sweet-tease:

FACT 2 in case you don't know, the nice attitude that makes nice guys vulnerable does the same to nice gals, they experiment with a whole lot of rubbish cos you are too nice to do anything.... Don't ask me how i know.

This also is almost another irrelevant point because you don't compare apples to oranges.

First of all, by and large, men work for relationship, women choose from options. The nice fine girls are the ones that pick arseholes on purpose. If they get rubbish, it is likely mainly because of their attraction to rubbish. Most hot girls tend to like challenges and a project because they love drama and they know there is a queue of men to fall back to if things go awry.

Men tend to be naturally more attracted to looks, so if a bad personality comes with it, you can understand their dilemma. Women tend to be naturally more attracted to personality, if the personality is bad and they are the choosers, not the workers, na them wahala.

Secondly, I have already said it, nice girls tend to be mediocre/ugly/insecure girls. These type of girls would struggle to attract and hold on to a man. His eyes are likely to wonder for better options.

sweet-tease:

FACT 3 you fail to understand dat he wasn't speaking literarily, he was talking about a case where a nice gal has the normal attracting traits YET *you know the rest*

You fail to understand that I don't give a shyt whether he is speaking literarily or lateraliry or lotterily. The fact is a girl that can win or be voted the hottest girl in a university would not struggle to have a man that is willing to commit to her.

The men would queue up in droves like Somali refugees waiting for UNICEF food aid. She just has to pick her choice and would only pass if none meets her high standard and her perception of her market value. That does not mean she does not have enough decent choices, she can just afford to be choosy.

Yours sincerely,

Sagamite
A world-class philosopher, studying women since 1846.

30 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by jaybee3(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oga Saga

Please leave my sweet tease alone oh. No suya meat for you today cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
jay bee: Oga Saga

Please leave my sweet tease alone oh. No suya meat for you today cheesy

No be suya meat as long as she is not rude and exposing any ghetto black woman aggression. I don't tolerate GBWA.

All I would just give her is my PhD dissertation on Womantology so she can see that this is a man with his eyes open, not a mugu real man!

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Obiagu1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
... because those very nice ladies are very boring to be with.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by ITbomb(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sagamite:

Yours sincerely,

Sagamite
A world-class philosopher, studying women since 1846.
Since my learned colleague is here, I don't think there would be any further need for my inputs.
Direct all queries to him.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by dnacrystal: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Any unwise person can condemn, critize, vaunt- and most do, with so much temper and emotion.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
dnacrystal: Any unwise person can condemn, critize, vaunt- and most do, with so much temper and emotion.

I hope you realise a product of a failed education is not equipped to make judgements?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by dnacrystal: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
A learned fool is more a fool than an ignorant fool.
The greatest fools are oftentimes more clever than the men who laugh at them.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
dnacrystal: A learned fool is more a fool than an ignorant fool.
The greatest fools are oftentimes more clever than the men who laugh at them.

Did you pull this moronic statements out of your arsse? grin

I guess this is more of the moronic adages that products of a failed education call wisdom?

https://www.nairaland.com/658179/sagamites-analysis-state-governors/10#8300542

person! grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos / Hot Photos of Chisom, The Porn Star Who Left Village To Act Porn In Lagos / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.