Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,516 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending (2043 Views)

Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Could This Guy Be The Sexiest Short Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by frank317: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
It is simple, if a girl does not meet up to your standards of what should be in a relationship, talk to her about it. If she does not hanger, dump her and find one that meets your taste and stop ranting

Its not simple and u know it.
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by kpozite(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2012
@ OP please save your breathe and time for other things, imagine, I expected the ladies to do the attacks here but it's the other way round the ''she-men'' are attacking and defending them. Going by the previous posts by some guys here I dare say the ladies are right in naming some guys mugu.

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
frank3.16:

Its not simple and u know it.
It is as simple as that to me. If you have somethings to share, donta let me keep you
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by shizzle11(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
@op, that is the norm, except you find a girl who truly loves you and is not selfish, then she'll spend on you happily while demanding less from you. Just don't let any girl take you for a f00l if she's too demanding without being considerate, then just free any such girl
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44: A lot of guys on NL are broke
true talk bro! We have lots of broke a$$ niggas in the house claiming to be big boys! They can't even spend for their woman.awon alaroro!
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Flygerian1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
jhydebaba:
Some girls actually spend for guys heavily. Look before you choose next time.
Look b4 i do what??... Choose from a naija gal?... I rather nyash ashana til i quech!
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by 2goodbobo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
Moral of this thread is that Ladies should be considerate when demanding and also try as much as possible to be independent. For the guys, is not a do or die affair, if you can afford to assist your girlfriend financially, then no big deal but if you are not in the capacity to do that, simply tell her you don't have and if she sincerely loves you, she will stay with you no matter the storm.

Not all girls are demanding and that is for sure because my chick is not hence the reason why I used her as a reference. Their is no law that says a woman can't help her man! In my own case, I take care of my woman when I can, and when am not financially ok, she helps me.

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by UncleJJ(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
Stop dating beautiful broke girls. Get an average looking girl with some cash ...

Start by changing where u hang out.
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Quincy37(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2012
@ UncleJJ thanks it is noted wink
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by MrsChima(f): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
Guys dont have to be the one spending but please broke men save your whining and complaining.
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
because it's a man's world, you owe you spend grin
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by Mynd44: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Guys dont have to be the one spending but please broke men save your whining and complaining.
True
Re: Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending by djcombo(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
OP has a point though, cos "most' girls i have met are the demanding type, (it boils down to the beautiful and broke ones grin)

@OP the answer is simple you know, tell them you don't have the MAGA money (as you termed it)... Na the surest way to test the love you and your babe get, i bet you don't want to tamper your unlimited access to the "Reverred moist cave" shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Enjoying This / Some Women Beat Their Husbands / CHIDINMA; My Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.