Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Am Enjoying This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Enjoying This (2041 Views)

Bedroom Things: SEE The Man Enjoying This Busty Séxy Twin Sisters / Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters / My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Enjoying This by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
[color=#000099]I graduated some few years back from university and was unemployed for like 5 years. But I knew clearly within me that it is a matter of time I will get that my desired job.There was this girl I was trying to woo and she was not just given a damn, who want to date a poor unemployed guy. Now I recently got my dream job and now is her turn trying to woo me but I am just doing yanga I am enjoying this honestly. [/ grin grin ;Dcolor][color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Am Enjoying This by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
do that for extra 5 years, then woo her again, she's gotta accept undecided
Re: I Am Enjoying This by Andrew3(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
joeydozzy: do that for extra 5 years, then woo her again, she's gotta accept undecided

what if she also get a dream job before then and retaliate
or her dream man and you become the looser? angry angry angry

go for her now if you still want her or forget.
Re: I Am Enjoying This by DCONE1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
Suffer her small,show her that u too u re hard to get...what if you didnt get the job would she have come back for you...Gold digging nigerian girls,...they dont want to work for their money.
Re: I Am Enjoying This by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
Shag her once and run.
Re: I Am Enjoying This by tashanja(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
Oboi, no mind dem, enjoy yourself, yanga as much as you like. Its obvious her interest is conditonal and therefore not worthy of your trust and love, at best use her as booty call but never take her seriously no matter how hard she tries to seduce/convince you otherwise.

1 Like

Re: I Am Enjoying This by DCONE1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
tpacalipse: Shag her once and run.
omo you bad ooh...bad pass tony montana..

1 Like

Re: I Am Enjoying This by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
::Andrew:::

men, nairalanders really don't understand sarcasm
Re: I Am Enjoying This by Mynd44: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
I think you should be more bothered with doing your job well
Re: I Am Enjoying This by ghettodreamz(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
smalbutcol: [color=#000099]I graduated some few years back from university and was unemployed for like 5 years. But I knew clearly within me that it is a matter of time I will get that my desired job.There was this girl I was trying to woo and she was not just given a damn, who want to date a poor unemployed guy. Now I recently got my dream job and now is her turn trying to woo me but I am just doing yanga I am enjoying this honestly. [/ grin grin ;Dcolor][color=#000099][/color]

Lolz... It's quite obvious she has never loved you or feel anything naturally for you. She's just another gullible, materialistic and gold digger who want to love you conditionally now that you have gotten a good job. Run for your dear life and don't fall victim of her deceits, I won't advice you to accept her into your life if you are not ready to forgive and over-look her past behaviors towards you, which doesn't worth it anyway. I knew quite a lot of guys would accept her, use and dump her to teach her a lesson,the ball is all in your court, play it well. If you are looking for a serious girl for serious relationship/commitment go for one that would love and accept you for whom you are and not for what you have to offer her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Enjoying This by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
Congrats on your new job!

Thats all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: I Am Enjoying This by frank317: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mynd_44: I think you should be more bothered with doing your job well

Off point. Bia, this woman wrapper, u musnt comment if u have nothing to say. Poster didn't tell u he was having Problem wit his job.
Re: I Am Enjoying This by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
Shakara don end o! End o! cheesy

Guy I support you o.
Re: I Am Enjoying This by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
frank3.16:

Off point. Bia, this woman wrapper, u musnt comment if u have nothing to say. Poster didn't tell u he was having Problem wit his job.
Is that supposed to hurt or what?
Re: I Am Enjoying This by AdeniyiA(m): 1:02am On Sep 28, 2012

loosing such a girl does not make one a loser. what's d probability dt if d money finishes again she wont run, d truth is most girls lack vision, are impatient and lazy -never wanted to start from d scratch wt u.
BTW, is she d only girl in ur area?
4get her abeg,she doesnt deserve u
Re: I Am Enjoying This by cindyrella(f): 1:15am On Sep 28, 2012
And you are telling us this because? undecided
Re: I Am Enjoying This by Mynd44: 6:35am On Sep 28, 2012
cindyrella: And you are telling us this because? undecided
Inferior complex. He feels he has to tell everyone that a girl is running after him
Re: I Am Enjoying This by Kirinwa: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2012

WATCH IT MAN.IT'S NOT DONE THAT WAY. IT'S CALLED CIRCUMSTANTIAL LOVE.
Re: I Am Enjoying This by DCONE1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Inferior complex. He feels he has to tell everyone that a girl is running after him
eeehmmm inferior complexity... whatever..he agrees and we agree, so far God has turned things and made it to workout for him...what is wrong if a brother is giving testimony to his fellow brothers hahn...?
Re: I Am Enjoying This by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mr poster please concentrate on your job

1 Like

Re: I Am Enjoying This by babajero(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Guy focus on your job.
Re: I Am Enjoying This by nikkiehan(f): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
@op enjoyment galore continue doing ur yanga o, God is ur strength, is like u dont really want d girl initially

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? / What Is Wrong With Starting A Chat With "I"?? / 5 Risk Of online dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.