Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Shld I Believe Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shld I Believe Him (1652 Views)

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / We R In Lov Wit Each Oda.bt We Havnt Seen Each Oda.shld I Tel Ha How I Feel? / Should I Believe Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shld I Believe Him by Priceless95(f): 2:19am On Sep 09, 2012
I knew dis guy like three years ago,dated him 4 only two mnths.nw he is callin sayin he couldnt forget me shld i dated him back.advice pls
Re: Shld I Believe Him by peroskyeze(m): 2:21am On Sep 09, 2012
DID U Bleep HIM? IF SO MAYBE HE JUSTS MISSES UR PUNNY
Re: Shld I Believe Him by k2039: 2:33am On Sep 09, 2012
Priceless95: nw he is callin sayin he couldnt forget me
After how many months.Dont mind him.
He is a liar,he just wants to bleep you.
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Flygerian1(m): 2:39am On Sep 09, 2012
What led to the initial break up?
Re: Shld I Believe Him by peroskyeze(m): 3:06am On Sep 09, 2012
SEE K2039 FINALLY HAS SOME SENSE N SAID SOMETHING SMART FOR ONCE
THE MAN IN QUESTION WANTS TO BLEEP YOU THATS ALL
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Mynd44: 5:54am On Sep 09, 2012
Insufficient information

2 Likes

Re: Shld I Believe Him by k2039: 7:16am On Sep 09, 2012
peroskyeze: SEE K2039 FINALLY HAS SOME SENSE N SAID SOMETHING SMART FOR ONCE
THE MAN IN QUESTION WANTS TO BLEEP YOU THATS ALL
Finally has some sense(na wetin dat one mean)
Re: Shld I Believe Him by peroskyeze(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2012
k2039:
Finally has some sense(na wetin dat one mean)

IT MEANS SAY U DON INCREASE UR IQ BY 2 MARKS
Re: Shld I Believe Him by k2039: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2012
peroskyeze:

IT MEANS SAY U DON INCREASE UR IQ BY 2 MARKS
na wa o
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2012
Priceless95: I knew dis guy like three years ago,dated him 4 only two mnths.nw he is callin sayin he couldnt forget me shld i dated him back.advice pls
Explain to us better how things are between you two.. We are not in your head.. Give us more info
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Priceless95(f): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2012
Religion stuff&he is too bossy 4 my likin.i broke up wit him.he didnt bleep me.maybe dat wat he wants to do
Re: Shld I Believe Him by k2039: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2012
Priceless95: Religion stuff&he is too bossy 4 my likin.i broke up wit him.he didnt bleep me.maybe dat wat he wants to do
Return of Abija wara(he is back for the return leg and he has to win),
He wants to bleep you,simple as 1,2,3.........
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Priceless95(f): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2012
I no go gree dat one because i want to keep myself till my weddin day.so if dat is his misson dat wuld be in another life.thank you all 4 ur advice.HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2012
@Priceless, i told you we should go private. . .and i will not bleep you
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Mynd44: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2012
This is what happens when you bring insufficient info, people go off topic and the thread ends up derailed
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
@OP
your simple and very straight forward answer should have been :"what exactly about me couldnt you forget?!"
Re: Shld I Believe Him by boron10(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44: Insufficient information
First time wey you go make sense for ur comments
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Mynd44: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
boron10:
Coming from a Mo-ron, I am not suprised
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Kolade9(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2012
Priceless95: shld i dated him back.
YES,if he has brighter grammer...
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Priceless95(f): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
your simple and very straight forward answer should have been :"what exactly about me couldnt you forget?!"
.that is wat am going to do.cos am stil kind of young&dont want to destroy my future
Re: Shld I Believe Him by boron10(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Coming from a Mo-ron, I am not suprised
Aint you tired of using that word? No wonder you're a contender for the dumbest poster on nairaland
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2012
Ur punny was priceless.
Just teasin bebe! I'll go wiv MBJ's post.
Ask him y!!
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Priceless95(f): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Ur punny was priceless.
Just teasin bebe! I'll go wiv MBJ's post.
Ask him y!!
.thanks sis did you see my mail.i wil do dat
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
Priceless95: .that is wat am going to do.cos am stil kind of young&dont want to destroy my future

even if you decide to date this guy again (or even fukc his brains out), that should in no way be considered the "destruction of your future". the worst that can happen is that you guys have s.ex.......... BIG DEAL!
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Mynd44: 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
boron10:
Aint you tired of using that word? No wonder you're a contender for the dumbest poster on nairaland
Go get a brain dude. This one aint functioning well
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2012
boron10:
grin
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Priceless95(f): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

even if you decide to date this guy again (or even fukc his brains out), that should in no way be considered the "destruction of your future". the worst that can happen is that you guys have s.ex.......... BIG DEAL!
.dont you get it,am young&decide 2 give myself 2 my husband nt to my boyfried.myself&guy neva kissed or had sex only hugs.
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Mynd44: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2012
It is still BIG DEAL
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2012
Priceless95: .dont you get it,am young&decide 2 give myself 2 my husband nt to my boyfried.myself&guy neva kissed or had sex only hugs.

again, i dont see where your problem is.........
A) what does "being young" got to do with anything? would your convictions be any different if you were NOT young?

B) that husband of yours that you "dream" of giving yourself to, is he not going to be your BF first? so what has dating got to do with anything?!

C) if you cant control yourself with this "bf", then chances are you wont be able to control yourself with your future bf (that will eventually marry you) either. so, being with this guy is NOT the problem........ since you "claim" that you dated him for 2 months and NOTHING happened, why should that change now after 3yrs?

D) if you never kissed or had sex then i am sorry to say that you guys were never together (and therefore couldnt have broken up with him).....unless you can tell us all how you guys defined that you were in a r/ship?

E) why would the fact that he is thinking about you, make any difference to YOUR life now, since you "claim" that he was no good for you?

LAST BUT NOT LEAST you must be a very confused lady, and i am being polite here.........FIRST you open a thread asking us if you should date this "ex" of yours again, THEN you write that you broke up with him because of religion & stuff and that he was too bossy. so, if that was the case then why would you even consider him again? or is that the kind of man you want for your supposedly "bright future"?

i suggest you make up your mind about what you want for your life, AND THEN stand by that decision, because right now, you are very confused about what you really want.......but here is a clue: if a man that is bossy and that you have religion issues with IS NOT what you are looking for in life, then dont open threads on NL asking us if its ok to date a guy that is too bossy and that you have religion issues with.
Re: Shld I Believe Him by shizzle11(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2012
Priceless95: I no go gree dat one because i want to keep myself till my weddin day.so if dat is his misson dat wuld be in another life.thank you all 4 ur advice.HAPPY SUNDAY
[quote

[/quote]
Priceless95: Religion stuff&he is too bossy 4 my likin.i broke up wit him.he didnt bleep me.maybe dat wat he wants to do

I knew dis guy like three years ago,dated him 4 only two mnths.nw he is callin sayin he couldnt forget me shld i dated him back.advice pls

My friend quit spewing dust! Listen to yourself. I hate it when gals say they don't want to get intimate yet they want to date, so what is the benefit of such r/ship to the guy? Silly arzes! Yet want the guy to play every other role required of a befitting boyfrieng but you don't find him befitting of your punny.

Why go into a relationship in the first place if you don't want sex? Stay the hell out of any f**king r/ship if u don't want to be bleeped. Silly idiaat!

You come here with your sermon of being young and not wanting to destroy ur future as if having sex amounts to destroying ones future. You want to eat your cake and have it, nonsense!

You want to entire fire but you don't want to get burnt abi is he forcing you into the r/ship ni?.

Priceless95: .dont you get it,am young&decide 2 give myself 2 my husband nt to my
Priceless95:
.that is wat am going to do.cos am stil kind of young&dont want to destroy my future
boyfried.myself&guy neva kissed or had sex only hugs.

You better stop living in delusion!
Re: Shld I Believe Him by Youngpo413: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
^^ welldone

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Partner's Weak Point.... / Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels / December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.