Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! (1603 Views)

How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. / Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up / The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by Chaleeee: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
1. You saw me sweeping my room & you
never cared to collect the broom and finish
the sweeping, It's over!

2. you don't bend properly when u sweep,
you'll have pride issues, & i can't marry a
proud woman, its over

3. Did u just call me honey? You are trying
to say my mum is a Bee? We're done! its
over

4. My mum checked my future, you are not
in it. its over.

5. baby my mum says that there are a lot of
witches in your village so we can't go out
anymore! its over.

6. why would u tell me to watch
champions league when Man utd is not
there! U want to mock me abi? Its over.

7. U smiled at the guy in the car while we
were trekking. its over.

8. U don't use my picture as your profile
picture, its over!

9. My mum said you re tu fine for her
liking, its over!
# lwkmdie

Add urs

3 Likes

Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
I checked your profile and i saw you replying a topic that you schooled in france whereas you schooled at oworonshoki grammer school.. its over

3 Likes

Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by KMTee(f): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
hehehe
devil is a liar
we aint giving in to any break up this time around
nothing una go do wey go vex us
so u guys better be ready to include us in your xmas buget
tihihihi

2 Likes

Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by Chaleeee: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Neyova:

Na ur own reason for break up be that?
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Chaleeee:

Na ur own reason for break up be that?
No vex grin Seun , obinoscopy , mizmycoli , berem, front page pls
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by holyboss: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ok
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by Chaleeee: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
KMTee:
hehehe
devil is a liar
tihihihi

Its so over!!!
Why would you laugh "hehehe" and "tihihihi" in one statement. I don't think we have a future together. Its over!!!
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by Princecalm(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
Not all guys though,some will continue to love their girl till the last days.
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by theorbiters: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
You give Nairaland more attention than me, u won't be faithful in the future, it is over

3 Likes

Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by Chaleeee: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Neyova:
I checked your profile and i saw you replying a topic that you schooled in france whereas you schooled at oworonshoki grammer school.. its over

This is very valid ground for break up. I can't allow you date a girl who is not proud of her secondary sch. undecided
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by KMTee(f): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Chaleeee:

Its so over!!!
Why would you laugh "hehehe" and "tihihihi" in one statement. I don't think we have a future together. Its over!!!

duhhhhh
no break ups
every spirit and manipulations of break up, i cast and bind them IJN
die by fire fire fire
die die dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by LEvuls(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Your food is becoming tasteless ..can't take it anymore from you.

It's,over...

Baby but you can reapply on January grin

1 Like

Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by Tallesty1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
I heard you sing "I am looking for my Johnny".

So You Have Another Boyfriend.

It Is Over.

2 Likes

Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by FLAWLES(f): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
December s around d corner ad am still single
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Neyova:

hhahahahahahaha....
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by ronald4lif(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
KMTee:
hehehe
devil is a liar
tihihihi

Please include me in your xmas budget, I have a feeling you're kind hearted fellow, don't say no please. Thanks in advance
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hahahahahaha guess they can get back together in january huh'

#soofunny...
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by xtervaganza(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
You called JESUS your darling.....

I'm done with you angry
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by corisande: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
gringringringringringringringrin
Hahahaha
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by woky: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
FLAWLES:
no christmas cloth for you this year be dat cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by FLAWLES(f): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
woky:
no christmas cloth for you this year be dat cheesy cheesy
.ah geh MAMA cheesy

1 Like

Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by KMTee(f): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
ronald4lif:

Please include me in your xmas budget, I have a feeling you're kind hearted fellow, don't say no please. Thanks in advance

grin
OYO
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by woky: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
FLAWLES:
.ah geh MAMA cheesy
Then stop complaining cheesy how fa ur ex and ur best friend?? they don begin date ?? wink
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by FLAWLES(f): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
woky:
Then stop complaining cheesy how fa ur ex and ur best friend?? they don begin date ?? wink
.abeg no remind me
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by MizMyColi(f): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2014

You're just too fine for my liking angry

It's Over Between Us

3 Likes

Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by Tymax(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Together for a year now and I am yet to smell your "mess". You are keeping secrets from me. It's over.

1 Like

Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by Chaleeee: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
KMTee:

duhhhhh
no break ups
every spirit and manipulations of break up, i cast and bind them IJN
die by fire fire fire
die die dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You even wrote "die" 3 times. Pls reapply in January.
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by woky: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
FLAWLES:
.abeg no remind me
ok.
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by oscoxa214(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
baby, I gave u two eggs to fry one and boil the other one..u then fried the one to the boiled and boiled the one to be fried..in short IT'S OVER between us. .
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by Cwaya(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2014

Boy: Your Most Active Section on Nairaland just changed to Romance.

What are you looking for there !!

Girl: Bae ... its not what you think, I ....

Boy: I WHAT ?? ITS OVER !!
Gimme my spare key.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by LEvuls(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
FLAWLES:

Baby pls chills mek season end ok

i dont mind making u d queenet of my heart
Re: December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! by farano(f): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2014

(1)

ADVICE!!! My Boyfriend Talks While Sleeping. What Can I Do Please!!! / Jarrett Scott Page A.k.a 'messy Boots' Is Dead. Openly Gay Blogger Dies Of HIV / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.