Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

What Women Really Are. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Really Are. (1958 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2012
lehsi: Hmmmmmm.....All these sweet quality listings...i hope you know women are different from gboftos all over Naija now....havn a vj is not the sum total of being a woman....cause its sweeting you nw as u are typn and some freakn loosers will think they are women too and be expecting such treatment ....next time you wanna post this...Berea define a woman first angry....

Hmmm... U got me laughing. ''gboftos?'' whats that?. The woman I am defining is personified in those ''characters'' I wrote up there. Those who think they fall into the category.

No doubt, iv come accross many women, 90% of women that iv dated & none seem to fall into the category I listed above. SMH... but in all honesty, those are the definitions of a ''real woman''. Dont u think?.
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2012
T_Bademosi: ¤ Women are the best thing that can happen to any man..... and men are the best thing that can ever happen to any woman.
¤ They are the joy of every man..... and men are the joy (and the head) of every woman
¤ The salt of a mans life..... and men are the sugar of any woman's life.
¤ The strength and the passion of any man....men are the rock, the salvation and the everything in a woman's life.
¤ Women are the refelction of who a man is.... THATS A DAMN LIE!!!!!
¤ The woman brought men to the world and so have a higher view of the spiritual understanding of life and it explains their deep knowledge of natural things. pls dont confuse the bond women have with their children with "spiritual understanding of life"
¤ Women are the best creation of God if I may say, as without her Adam wouldnt have survived. NONSENSE!!!! how can they be the best creation, if by themselves, women are as USELESS as men, duh!
¤ Women are the most beautiful ''object'' on planet earth. pls rephrase that to "SOME WOMEN"!!!!
¤ The smiles they radiate are the cause of many joy in peoples life without which so many lives would be filled with sorrow....pls dont forget that these women are also the direct reason why so many lives are filled with sorrow, lol!
¤ A woman stands by you in love in good times and in bad times......THATS A DAMN LIE!!!!! rephrase that to "some women".
¤ The woman breastfeed the ''world'' and carried the ''population'' in their womb....a man gave her the seed to create that "world/population" that she would have NEVER been able to create just on her own
¤ The woman is a daughter of zion...... the man is the son of Abraham.
¤ They also showcase the professionalism of our Heavenly fathers craftmanship...... do you actually believe the nonsense that you write?!
¤ They are the medium between God and reproduction...... NONSENSE, without men, these same women could NOT reproduce anything!!!!
¤ Women are brilliant, smart and more sophisticated intellectually especially in analysis...... oh lawd, pls stop smoking the tree stuff, it is bad for your mental health.
¤ A virtuos woman earn respect more that a man of integrity..... yes, she does earns more respect from MEN, and women give more respect to men of integrity than to virtuous women, duh!
¤ Women are the tutors of the ''world'' right from their children..... i guess thats why the world is in such a poor state then?! really, there is nothing to be proud of, when looking at the state of mankind AND the world today.
¤ A woman can die for her home...... so can a man.
¤ Women are the sweetest fruit on earth (married couples)..... yes, sweet they are!
¤ A woman can and would always be a mans best friend.... care to tell us who "can and always" will be A woman's best friend (if not men)?!
¤ Count it all joy when you find a woman who loves you sincerely either as a partner or friend. same goes for a woman finding a good man.

Oh!, how great responsibility fall upon our women especially the African woman who is always strong and can die for her children. I wish women know their place and retain their integrity. are you saying that women of other races are not strong?! that women of other races CANNOT die for their children? and if i may ask, where is the African woman's place?

How I wish our men can bring out the best in this young women, both teens, ladies, ''date-mate'', fiancee and wives. I wish we can see the best in them. so, after all the nonsense you wrote above, you now write that "MEN bring out the best in women" BWAAAAAAH! what a FAIL!!!! I wish women can go back to their senses and understand their responsiblities... Bt I heard if wishes were horses.

Someone said: ''Integrity is the last coin without which your purse would be entirely empty''. Well no matter what, I give it up for women. What do you think of women.

For women.
Re: What Women Really Are. by sigmundfreud(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2012
Mother. Sister. Wife. Friend.
Everything else is extra.
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2012
sigmundfreud: Mother. Sister. Wife. Friend.

I saw ur comment on the bipolar discussion. I like u. Pls kindly expatiate what ur saying here.
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2012
sigmundfreud: Mother. Sister. Wife. Friend.

I saw ur comment on the bipolar discussion. I like u. Pls kindly expatiate what ur saying here in the quote.
Re: What Women Really Are. by sigmundfreud(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2012
T_Bademosi:

I saw ur comment on the bipolar discussion. I like u. Pls kindly expatiate what ur saying here.
Thanks! Am bflushing.
Just the aspect of r/ship that sums the sweetness of our other gender...
If u treat women as one of the aforementioned( mother, wife, sister and friend) u treat them ryt and u get the best out of them.
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Thanks! Am bflushing.
Just the aspect of r/ship that sums the sweetness of our other gender...
If u treat women as one of the aforementioned( mother, wife, sister and friend) u treat them ryt and u get the best out of them.

True. So true.
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
Eventhough I feel every woman needs the right man as head to keep her in check, I had never come accross intelligent women and ''up-and-doing'' women in my life. My bosses... Perhaps colleague in the office in which majority are women stuns me. Ofcourse my MD is the best.

So cool, full of humour but I may not want to see the other side. Women can be their best if they place themselves right.
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 15, 2012
tobechi74: Beautiful nonsence

T_Bademosi: Unfortunate state of mind.

Mynd_44: Copy and paste

grin grin grin grin

una nor well!
womankind has suffered too long and you can't even agree to give us the praise we deserve? grin

na wa for una!
Re: What Women Really Are. by Mynd44: 5:42am On Sep 15, 2012
^^
I have a thing for lack of originality. I dont care if it makes me feel good or whatever its effect is
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
I have a thing for lack of originality. I dont care if it makes me feel good or whatever its effect is

Mynd ur still talking about this thing... I wrote this write-up in less than 5 minutes & I mean it. Why r u having difficulty agreeing. I dnt & will never not be original. All of the things I write are original. No be today o.
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2012
Onuku juru ebe nile nowadays. Tufia!

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things That Anyone Who Has Ever Fallen In Love Knows Painfully Well / GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. / Some Real Facts About Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.