Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist (29866 Views)

Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Divinehub: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Nigerian men have taken to Twitter to react after a pharmacist advised them to keep their manhood in one place. According to the pharmacist, keeping their penis in one place helps men to solve 50% of their problems.

As a man, keeping your peniz in one place will solve 50% of all your problems.
https://twitter.com/subpharmacist/status/1506303261380386819?t=Oa2Nx0VNb0ykEdfWCF4yOQ&s=19

Some Nigerian men disagreed with him as they argue that he cannot tell them what to do with their male member.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Goldbw122(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2022
A real doctor advice

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Pierocash(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2022
What of the Future that opens their VJ for any key that wants to unlock it, what is the percentage of their own problem?

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Daveambition(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2022
Pierocash:
What of the Future that opens their VJ for any key that wants to unlock it, what is the percentage of their own problem?
Childish talk..
Wetin bring the opposite gender to this convo..?

108 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Pierocash(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Daveambition:

Childish talk..
Wetin bring the opposite gender to this convo..?
E pain am

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by adajoe555: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Advice them from now till tomorrow, they will never listen lipsrsealed

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Saviourk: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Exactly
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Boogyman557: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na u Sabi waiting u de CAPRISUN!

dat 1 Na ur own MATTERS..

Las night i go NACK ASHAWOO!

I SWEAR DOWN....

Dat ASHAWOO BANI TOTTO SWEET WELL WELL, E come be like sey I No wear CONDOMM de NACK her..

I been de REASON weda she put SWEETIE inside her TOTTO but after d NACKING, I come DISCOVER sey na Calabar GIRL..

I GATZ go another ROUND!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Qatar2022: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2022
They always play blame game, when will Nigeria women take responsibility for their actions?

3 Likes

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Nonexisting: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2022
I realized this long time ago and it had made become an enemy to vaginarians which shows I'm on the right track by the way. Does it mean I don't fucck? No. I fucck at least once a week only that I decide who, when, where, why and how I fucck. No vaginarian can decide that for me now.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2022
He right tho, you can't be chasing the bag and pu.s.sy at the same f**king time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by joshmaster487: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Where is the lie?

8 Likes

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by kingsways: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Yes

50% is small, at least 90% of their problems will be solved if they would just forget the thing and allow it to rest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by WibusJaga: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2022
cheesy

Na so!
Abeg order yours today & solve 50% of all your problems.
Various sizes available...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by excomarow(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2022
D
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by letitrainnow(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Zip up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Fyie: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by FalseProphet1(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2022
I see Nigerian youths ignoring him, I see them jumping from hole to hole like he goats, I see Nigeria becoming the world capital for hiv and other new sexually transmitted diseases.

This I have seen.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by BeardGangJnr1(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Ndi motivational speakers sefff ....
Wetin concern prick wit success undecided
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Typicool8(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Hmm watch as nairaland feminists will jump into this thread with the speed of light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by SSARS: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Reminds me of Wayne lyrics: It's like as soon as I cum I come to my senses

The problem with some men is that something kinda switch off the part of the brain that restrains one from dangers and bad decisions once the penis is up and ready to go. The only thing doing all the thinking at that moment is the penis

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by sukkot: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2022
cheesy
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by franchasng: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Lol.

If men keep their manhood in one place, the economy of Nigeria will collapse.

The reason Nigerians aren't feeling the heat of Buhari and APC incompetence is because Nigerian men in high places, from politicians, to top civil servants, to industrialists to top bank executives to oil company workers to Yahoo boys to Business moguls to guys living abroad are fending for Nigerian ladies, who in turn use the monies to cater for their families, fund their education, buy houses, cars, patronize various businesses, banks and whatnot, thereby making the money to go round.

If men keep their manhood one place, money won't circulate again and this will cause serious disruption in the Nigerian society.

Nollywood will die.

Radio and TV stations will suffer!

Banks will go bankrupt!

Real estate businesses will die.

Online business merchants will close shop.

Hotels and bars will close shop.

Entertainment industry will die!

Mobile phone sale outlets will close shop.

Spars, Boutiques, recreational centers, shopping malls, car shops will all close business.

Fast food restaurants will die natural death.

Night clubs will fold.

In fact there will be anarchy in Nigeria so Mr Pharmacist abeg be careful with this your advice oh grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Harsh reality but he said the absolute truth...

Rejected a girl's advances at my work place and she's like "nawa for you oh,I never see man wey dhe do shakara where woman she"

She failed to realize I'm not every man
Control that D and we would have solved half of our lives problems...

Person no fit slave for two masters,we gats follow one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by FreeStuffsNG: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2022
True talk, man of Honour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage / Dealing With Bossy Women / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.