Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? (29886 Views)

(pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts Ladies More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Adufaye(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
Handsum or beauty is nt evrytin o! Wel 4 wat hv sin,ugly guys lyk me always catch d beautiful n sexy gals#tru talk o# hv date many gals n hv blow dem,bt yet i no fyn n i no giv dem moni!......if u aproach a gal wit gud manners nd confidence,she wil luv 4 dat,bt if u aproach a gal bcus u r rich nd u hv moni,bet u she wil luv ur pocket nd nt u,if u luk at al dis naija gals,na ugly guy disflower 85% of dem,date bcus of luv n nt,bcus of beauty or moni...der r al vanity....d wise man say:beauty is nt luv....na God create both beauty n ugly
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by davades(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
Handsome,confident,cute + swags.....and Cheddars.....shikena.......being cute is an add advantage tho wink
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by davades(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
Handsome,confident,cute + swags.....and Cheddars.....shikena.......being cute is an add advantage tho. I possessed all these! wink
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Gwekzy: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
otumfour:

undecided and I hate gurls who ain't pretty yet wanna pose like most of y'all undecided......and of course being handsome wudn't matter to such a fat cheeks like u abi angry
guy u wicked O
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Guys dia is dis girl, I so much love but I dont know how 2 aproach her, my frnd has adviced me on how 2 face her, buh am jst too shy of her, she comes close 2 me often buh cos am shy, i form 2 be doing one tin or d oda.
Guys advice me on how 2 sum up dis needed courage.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Vongs(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
Emyogalanya: Make una talk true abeg na they money guy dey move girls forget that handsome or confidence thing fat pocket gives all confidence even to ladies
you talk true ooo girls of nowadays depend on Naira!
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ladies will always go for handsome looking guy cuz too much confidence guys do silly tinz arrogant. . .if you see a pretty chic with ugly guy na money she follow go o. . .every man has confidence even a shy guy will have confidence if he met a gal he's interested with. . .no beautiful gal wil want to date a wowo ugly guy tongue money makes the world go round. . .infact i dont like lousy gals they sucks tongue my type is shy pretty and quiet gal wink som1 said in a club that a gal wil not approach a hanz shy guy FYI som1(gal) wil surely approach a shy hanz guy sitting alone. . .
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Laurel28(f): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
The truth is dat,u 1st admire b4 luking at character,so handsomeness first oohh
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by RuuDie(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
nyere84: Well, as for me, even if a guy looks like a monkey and he got CONFIDENCE to sweet-talk me, make me feel he owns d world, while he got nothing. Then, i will alwyz be his own, anytime, anyday.

Scope!
If "monkey" dey near you, no be race you go first tear!!?
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
grin grin
Priscy09: I will go wit gud looking guys,U know!!!wink

Yes, I know

What of a combination of both handsome and fearlessly confident guy
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
All these things nah english.

Women go for money these days. handsome No 2. confidence comes last.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
RuuDie:
Scope!
If "monkey" dey near you, no be race you go first tear!!?
lol. . .guy you dey mind her ni. . .you no ask her if she is also ugly like a monkey herself
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by achi4u(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
obo_man:

Well, it depends on what a woman sees as handsome. A short handsome man might be unattractive to certain women. We also have women that find any tall man handsome, even if he is facially ugly. Some women also find muscular men with broad shoulders handsome, so my point is that looks is very subjective, and does depends on what a particular woman finds nice in men.

Confidence however can demonstrate power, and capability. Women like their men to be men, and not just a pretty weak boy.

In my short time on this planet, I have seen so many hot chics with ugly dudes. The hot chics will be so crazy about that the ugly dudes, you will be wondering what he is doing to the woman. Something the ugly dudes have in abundance is 'swag'...'Confidence'...

Another thing worth knowing is that, no matter how handsome a guy is, if he isn't confident enough to approach a woman, no woman would come approach him,except the desperate 1s. A handsome guy can just stand dere in club all night, and he won't get a single number if he doesn't make a move.
There are women that naturally see handsome men as cocky, and naturally hate them. They have this innate feeling that goodlooking guys will care less.

Finally, the chances of a man(whether handsome or ugly), can be a game of numbers. The more women you confidently approach, the more your chances of getting a woman. So yes, being handsome is fine, but it doesn't necessarily guarantee you a pusssy, you still have to make an effort. The effort you might have to make could simply be by makin her laugh or making her feel like a woman.

Note.. Making her either laugh or feel like a woman will in most cases have nuttin to do wit ur looks.
+10000
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by flexdee(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
Confident guy wins d race grin grin grin
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by vitality22(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Priscy09: I will go wit gud looking guys,U know!!!wink
Are you good looking?
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by vitality22(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
Emyogalanya: Make una talk true abeg na they money guy dey move girls forget that handsome or confidence thing fat pocket gives all confidence even to ladies
THANK YOU
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by israelbenzion: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
Chelcy10: Guys dia is dis girl, I so much love but I dont know how 2 aproach her, my frnd has adviced me on how 2 face her, buh am jst too shy of her, she comes close 2 me often buh cos am shy, i form 2 be doing one tin or d oda.
Guys advice me on how 2 sum up dis needed courage.

No big deal. Just send her name, phone number and picture. I'll help u do it at once.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by kalufelix(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
A guy with money is more likely to become a maga and she will end up giving his money to a confident guy
wrong!
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by kalufelix(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
bennyraz: A guy is confident when he has money aka kudi, ego, mama charlie grin Most ladies (smart ones wey don see life from every angle) will definately go for a confident guy.. An ugly guy (beast) would approach a damsel not minding his looks cuz he knows what every woman wants (money).. Infact the money you have as a man will intoxicate you.. And when u are drunk with it, you can talk/approach any beautiful wene grin you all know how it is when you're drunk after taking alcohol or stoned after smoking weed? You see everybody below you.. Dammit!!! You feel like a fccking king grin

(THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH WARNS THAT SMOKERS AND DRUNKARDS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG)

NB- Money brings out the confidence in everyman.

Sincerely,
Benny raz
10/10
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by kunletade(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
Well for me I would rather say beauty can do the magic because if a girl is to be attracted to a guy he never knew from Adam then you know that beauty @ work.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mathematically
MONEY+HANDSOME+CONFIDENCE(A1)

WOWO+NO MONEY+CONFIDENT(D7)

WOWO+MONEY=CONFIDENCE(average)

WOWO- CONFIDENCE+MONEY(C6)

HANDSOME+NO MONEY-CONFIDENT(E8)

HANDSOME+MONEY=CONFIDENCE(B2)
Check where u belong 2....finiche

Scientist all d way
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
slimyem: you understand english so?

NO, na question i ask
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Kahwayy(f): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
A mixture of both...he must be handsome and confident
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by emmycee(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
some grls cnt talk to a guy dt is nt gud lookn at frst sight u knw??...so its d appearance frst dn oda tins follows
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2012
Johnwizzy: Mathematically
MONEY+HANDSOME+CONFIDENCE(A1)

WOWO+NO MONEY+CONFIDENT(D7)

WOWO+MONEY=CONFIDENCE(average)

WOWO- CONFIDENCE+MONEY(C6)

HANDSOME+NO MONEY-CONFIDENT(E8)

HANDSOME+MONEY=CONFIDENCE(B2)
Check where u belong 2....finiche

Scientist all d way

This your mathematics get as e be oh, you sure say you work am well? Meanwhile how come there is no F9?

WOWO + NO MONEY - CONFIDENCE = F9. Believe me, F9 is in the majority in this country. . .and our girls are very heartless and wicked, since they would never give such peeps punny out of sympathy or compassion. No wonder too many folks walk around with spiritual konji.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2012
pro01:

This your mathematics get as e be oh, you sure say you work am well? Meanwhile how come there is no F9?

WOWO + NO MONEY - CONFIDENCE = F9. Believe me, F9 is in the majority in this country. . .and our girls are very heartless and wicked, since they would never give such peeps punny out of sympathy or compassion. No wonder too many folks walk around with spiritual konji.
loool @punny out of sympathy. Ashewo don finish ni?
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2012
blogger1.0:

loool @punny out of sympathy. Ashewo don finish ni?

See this man oh, guys wey no get shishi fit near ashewo ni? Wetin dem wan take pay for ashewo services? Ashewo no dey bleep on credit na.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2012
pro01:

See this man oh, guys wey no get shishi fit near ashewo ni? Wetin dem wan take pay for ashewo services? Ashewo no dey bleep on credit na.
You sure say you dey this naija at all?
No how wey man go broke reach so tay when conji hold am, him no go fit afford just 500 bucks or even less to enter ashewo joint bleep even though na the ugliest chick for there. Haba, you check am na.
Conji no be something wey person fit take for granted oo
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by drnoel: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
ur liver has 2 be very big na oderwise nothing 4 u
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by classyS: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
Confident of course,wat am I doin wif pretty face or gud looks wen u can't stand up for urself,talk more of standin up for me..in our present day a pretty guy is of less inprtance if he got no prospect.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
for me .. It will have to be the confident not - so good looking guy... I cant shout..
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by endibe(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
Confidence all d way, though i recieve compliment ofbeing handsome on daily basis but 2 shy. all my friend average looking or ugly get atleast 3 gals yet i no get one so am a failure but thank God, any day my confidence will come i have an added advantage confidence all d way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.