Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Who Is Really In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Really In Love (1469 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / How Do U Know If A Guy Is Really In Love With You? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Really In Love by olabisimot(f): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2008
My dear Love, I've always hoped you would loved me the way i do but issue showed me that you have no feelings for me. You never create a chance for me in your heart, I wonder why i have been fooling myself to the extent that i thought I’ve found my real love, my life partner, the one have been longing to meet all my life. I wonder why you have refused to tell me you don’t love me, you may think it will hurt me but remember the adage which says "THRUTH ARE BITTER” yes it is but I have to adore it.
You make me feel like no one cares for me, a caring man is a man that love is woman because with love you can do anything to show how much you care for your woman and caring is not all about money, when you show your support financially, morally, socially, religiously and many more.
If i may ask "What is Love?" You can never define love the way i do but only the way you feel, you describe love the way your heart felt for your partner, how strongly and deeply you felt for Him or Her, how sincerely and genuine you have willed Him or Her into your heart.
Clearly, love is the more workable of the two. You can be in love while carrying on any of your day to day activities. You can't safely engage in sex while involved in such. Eventually one will reach a physical limit to sexual activity, whereas with love, however one wishes to define it, such is not necessarily the case (largely because it's more of an abstraction than a physical concept).

Love! Love!! Love!!!, only few know who you are, how cherishable you are and how pampered you have been to those who really know what love is. Some fall in love at first sight, some are in lust and lost, some are in love of sex, some are in love of beauty, some are in love of stature and posture, some are in love of character, some are in love of wealth and so on.
Can anyone tell me who is really in love among all?
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Emad(f): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2008
is this a love song? or something for a play or so?
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2008
@poster, that is really kool. Did u write that urself or did u find it online somewheres?
Re: Who Is Really In Love by olabisimot(f): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2008
This is my qoute 4rom my experience. i didn't download or copy it anywhere. If only u can go to the post i sent to nairalanders on tuesday, where i said "ME, MY LOVE LIFE". Am yet to see the reply of nairalanders. PLS dont ignore my post, i need ur suggesion.
Re: Who Is Really In Love by nameless2(f): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2008
this is a wonderful post. i could find myself a thousand times in it, especially at the beginning.
And it's a question, no one can really answer,
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2008
to be honest, i got tired of reading it. its too damn long. well, i believe love can be worked on. thats why u love someone better than u did a while ago.
in my opinion love is in deed not about words. its all action and i can attest to that.

i think ive just blabbed away, oh well,
Re: Who Is Really In Love by playmate(f): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2008
sorry bt i culdnt even read d 1st paragragh bt i read d last sentence so i wnt 2 no wat ur point is.did u create d thread jst 2 ask if someone is in luv
Re: Who Is Really In Love by uspry1(f): 12:54am On Jan 16, 2008
Sound like you have practiced for stage play as you wrote, "Me, My Love Life".

It is beautiful! You can love your love life yourself with your mind, body, heart, and soul!!!
Re: Who Is Really In Love by greedie1(f): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2010
I really did want to read dis, but its too long nd tiring, Poster, wats ur point in a nutshell
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Dsense(m): 2:48am On Nov 30, 2010
OP,
Thanks for the copy and paste mission!
Re: Who Is Really In Love by kmoneyE(m): 2:53am On Nov 30, 2010
D-sense:

OP,
Thanks for the copy and paste mission!

Mission accomplished=== thats why she is so intelligent cheesy smiley
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Dsense(m): 2:57am On Nov 30, 2010
k-money £:

Mission accomplished=== thats why she is so intelligent cheesy smiley
Well said . .bros!
Re: Who Is Really In Love by mediatrix8(f): 5:42am On Nov 30, 2010
I am in love!
Re: Who Is Really In Love by kmoneyE(m): 6:28am On Nov 30, 2010
hands clapping cheesy wink
Re: Who Is Really In Love by GboyegaD(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2010
Love is what you make of it. Many atimes, our ideas of love are too fictional as such, we claim love doesn't really exist because we are bound by the fictions we have read and have assumed another meaning for love in itself.

As for me, love is about mutual respect for one another, understanding and the willingness to sacrifice whatever it takes to the make your partner happy. It is not just natural as you need work towards it and at same time, nurture it to make it grow.
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Youngpo413: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Love my foot!
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Youngpo413:
Love my foot!
hm,y dt
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Youngpo413: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,y dt

she was dreaming,the earlier she wakes up to face reality,the better for her.
Check out her other topics to confirm.
Anyway,sweethrt,how are you doing?
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Youngpo413:

she was dreaming,the earlier she wakes up to face reality,the better for her.
Check out her other topics to confirm.
Anyway,sweethrt,how are you doing?
i am gud,vote 4 temìgracie o
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Youngpo413: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
Vikkyk10:
i am gud,vote 4 temìgracie o

ok
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Youngpo413:

ok
wl u do dat 4 me
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Youngpo413: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Vikkyk10:
wl u do dat 4 me

why not,I mean, I will do anything for my ANGEL.
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Youngpo413:

why not,I mean, I will do anything for my ANGEL.
tnx swty
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Youngpo413: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Vikkyk10:
tnx swty

you are welcome...
I love you!
Re: Who Is Really In Love by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Youngpo413:

you are welcome...
I love you!
ok gudnyt

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Approach This Lady. / Y Is It Dat Ladies Want Guys 2 Buy Dem Undies? / Got Thrown Out Of School While Trying To Impress A Girl. . .then She Left Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.