Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

kl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / kl (2533 Views)

She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: / Describe Your Ex In 3 Sentences / Describe Your Ex-in One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: kl by chocolatey(f): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ poster

You see, women have this "thing" for their exes, the feelings never really die (i'm talking from experience), so your girlfriend asking to go to her ex's house is not a good thing at all.
However, her asking doesn't exactly mean that she's cheating (yet), so don't break-up with her based on that.
Instead give her more time and watch her closely before you decide what to do.
Re: kl by odiaseo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2008
In relationships you thoughts can be clouded by emotions. It is very obvious that she doesn't value you relationship with her neither has she given you her heart fully.

don't let family pressure or expectation be a factor in your decisions, it's your life and future that matter. You say you love her, but it takes more that love to keep a marriage together. It must be built on total trust and a commitment to change.

My advice is that you take a step back, have a heart to eart talk with her and give yourselves time to evaluate the relationship. It is better to have a broken engagement that a broken marriage. Don't rush things
Re: kl by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2008
ik
Re: kl by ahmedng: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2008
my man, i can confidently tell you that she is seeing that same ex of her's all that she is taking permission to do, she has already done them or intend doing them, she just wants to see how crazy you lover boy will react, i don't think that girl loves you, and is like you are really loaded, i think she is in for the financial benefit, i was in a very similar situation, but man i did not hesitate at all, immediately i discovered she was a liar, i dont give chances for lies.i will advice you to follow your HEAD not your HEART, i know your problem, from all u ve read frm the contributions so far, i can tell u that inside of you u are convinced, where the problem is in taking a decision is that you are following your heart, GUY you are a MAN and MOST act like one, u should even do wht will hurt to prove you are a man, and that is breaking your own heart, its hurts you just have to do it, u will get over it over time and move on.
dont wait till you see her with the GUY before you take a decision, be wise and take the bull by the horn.

Smale
Re: kl by zheroes(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2008
uchetobi:

4 real?
yes for real. whats stamp duty? its tax imposed on a legal document, in most cases you cannot impose yourself on a girl when you havent done that(sex), but when you have you can to a large extent impose yourself on her, then you can say she is cheating on you.
Re: kl by Bubba: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2008
dat gal as far as im concerned is not it.
flee from evil now or walk into destruction.
i dont mean to sound so cold but the truth is usually t bitter
Re: kl by Iyanlax: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2008
@ Hacker777. You must stop living in DENIAL. You already know what the deal is, you must stop trying to make excuses for her behaviour. Dont let her spoil you visions and expectations of a healthy and respectful relationship. She's not ready for what you got to give, it hurts, but not as much as it would if you continue to overlook her behaviour.   Peace
Re: kl by frankbonus(m): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2008
@poster from all indication you are in love with this babe probably for the fac that she claims to be virgin, but my question is that soposing by any means you come to discover that this babe is not virgin as she claims to be will you like to continue the relationship? will you still love her as muchas you do now? if yes to the above question all you nd o do is to tell her tha jusst as an average man you are the jealouse type so she should avoid the issue of seeing ex next time. even if she has gone it may not mean they are having sex as others thought. it may just be a kiss, but will you take her like that if yes keep the fire burning man
Re: kl by manoy(m): 1:42am On Jan 12, 2008
Permission granted.
Re: kl by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 12, 2008
simple! permission granted on condition that you'd accompany her.then you'd call it a courtsey call grin grin grin
Re: kl by boye1: 4:30am On Jan 13, 2008
i dont normally post replies but for this one i want to

i only have one question

when did u start ur training?

if the answer is within 6 months ago

then my friend read between the lines

women they never change.
Re: kl by sexytitan(f): 5:08am On Jan 13, 2008
Show her love and care before the slated time that she wouldn't even want to go anymore. But whatever happens, DONT LET HER GO!
What does she wnt to do there anyways?
Re: kl by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2008
@ poster
guy how far? u don nack that chick
listen to the words of wisdom.
if u never nack that/any chick
u no get mouth for where she dey.
the earlier the better or someone else will be doing the job.
Re: kl by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2008
po
Re: kl by squad1: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2009
LOLLLL
what a topic
@Poster: Eventhough there is no more replies on this tread over a year, i just want know what happened between u and the girl at last,
Re: kl by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2009
She doesnt respect you. . . . from what you wrote up there
Re: kl by Macgreat(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2009
@poster

Look for the EXIT!,
Re: kl by Scooby1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2009
people i am confused, though i have known her to be a very good liar infact she deserves an award at that, but like tuface said nobody holy pass.

@poster you still trying to build a relationship with a pathological liar, according to you she deserves an Oscar grin grin. My friend a relationship without trust is like a house without foundation so think hard and do what is best for you!

Peace
Re: kl by kpolli(m): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2009
bros am her ex abeg no leave am, i cant afford her bills anymore,
grin grin
Re: kl by smurf1(f): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
^^^lolz! ;d ;d :p
Re: kl by Druss(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
i guess u r on sitp , i need to come to edjeba to bitch slap you - no bring that kind stupid logic into company business - how u take pass srd sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning / That Awkward Moment When.. / Ladies, Can U Go This Far For A Man ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.