Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? (1106 Views)

I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So / “I Just Found A Lost Love And I Still Love Him” / Virginity A Lost Value? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by sweet1234: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
help me
Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
Help yourself by expantiating on what you mean grin
Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by sweet1234: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
i met this guy 2months ago n we started dating but later realised he wasn't serious with me so i told him i was no longer interested n dat we shld break up,since then he doesnt even pik up my calls,its a tough period for me wat do i do to get
ova him?
Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by sweet1234: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
i met this guy 2months ago n we started dating but later realised he wasn't serious with me so i told him i was no longer interested n dat we shld break up,since then he doesnt even pik up my calls,its a tough period for me wat do i do to get
ova him?

angryi met this guy 2months ago n we started dating but later realised he wasn't serious with me so i told him i was no longer interested n dat we shld break up,since then he doesnt even pik up my calls,its a tough period for me wat do i do to get
ova him?
Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by kokoye(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
did he eat the cookie?
Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
The guy has moved on and you need to. Get a hobby, hang out with friends, stop listening to love songs and get another guy
Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
sweet1234: i met this guy 2months ago n we started dating but later realised he wasn't serious with me so i told him i was no longer interested n dat we shld break up,since then he doesnt even pik up my calls,its a tough period for me wat do i do to get
ova him?

angryi met this guy 2months ago n we started dating but later realised he wasn't serious with me so i told him i was no longer interested n dat we shld break up,since then he doesnt even pik up my calls,its a tough period for me wat do i do to get
ova him?

from my deductions, you wanted him to feel more interested in you by telling him off! You want him to go on his knees begging you not to leave him? Have u forgotten that GUYS are now scarce these days? Lol. Well Sweetheart, you did the right thing, he was playing with you. I just hope you've learnt one or two things.. And again, your mind is idle that's why you keep thinking about him.. And you know what they say about an idle mind being the Devil's workshop? cheesy. The thing is, go get a job.. Or betterstill look for another guy to take it over grin sooner or later, the other guy will still come around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 11, 2012
Why do you want to "get over" a relationship that you yourself requested a break up.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 11, 2012
barbie queen you broke up with him, u want him to pick so you can know how hurt he is, my advice just move along and let him be,after all he's not want u're looking for.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by Rocktation(f): 4:03am On Sep 11, 2012
Only two months? It's not so bad na. It's all in your head, sweery. Get yourself psyched, to move on already.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by Mynd44: 6:09am On Sep 11, 2012
I dont really think you want the dude. You are like this just cos the guy left you. You can deal with it as it is making you insecure but just try to let it go. In life, we win some and we lose some

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by 190: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2012
Nigerian girls and relationships

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by sweet1234: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
thank u all,but its nt like i wanted the guy to come begging,this is a guy who came to see my parents,no matter how much he was misbehaving i accepted him because i loved him but just realised he ddnt love me back n dats wat i need to get ova
Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by xynerise: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
sweet1234: thank u all,but its nt like i wanted the guy to come begging,this is a guy who came to see my parents,no matter how much he was misbehaving i accepted him because i loved him but just realised he ddnt love me back n dats wat i need to get ova
you want him to beg u? undecided. You must be between 21 and 25. Cos if u are above 27 u wont say so

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by binigirl(f): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
Sweet heart u sound a bit confused... u broke up wit d guy wen u realised he wasn't serious wit u, den aft dat u start start callin him, why

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by Youngpo413: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
sweet1234:
ova him?

Him don fucccckk you?
Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by Youngpo413: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
sweet1234:
thank u all,but its nt like i wanted the guy to come begging,this is a guy who came to see my parents,no matter how much he was misbehaving i accepted him because i loved him but just realised he ddnt love me back n dats wat i need to get ova

go back to your ex,you dumped him thinking that all that glitters are gold,now you are regretting,just go and beg him...
Foooolish lady!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? by SStoneCCold: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
Youngpo413:

go back to your ex,you dumped him thinking that all that glitters are gold,now you are regretting,just go and beg him...
Foooolish lady!
No need to beg him, just move on since your shakara don backfire.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Why We Shldnt Let Men Come Between Us. .it Aint Worth It! / . / Pop The Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.