Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

“I Just Found A Lost Love And I Still Love Him” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Just Found A Lost Love And I Still Love Him” (745 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Just Found A Lost Love And I Still Love Him” by xtgozie(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
Well, Harley and I were best friends. I discovered that loved him more than life itself when we started dating. He was everything I wanted and more in someone. When he couldn’t take a relationship, he broke up with me and said he’d think about us dating again when we graduate in a few months. I missed him, but I understood where he was coming from. He was scared becasue I was breaking through his emotional wall. He realized that he loved me more than he thought.

Then the unthinkable happened: he told me he...... Read more>>>> http://coolpenny./2013/01/07/love-lost-and-found/
Re: “I Just Found A Lost Love And I Still Love Him” by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
Well, Harley and I were best friends. I discovered that loved him more than life itself when we started dating. He was everything I wanted and more in someone. When he couldn’t take a relationship, he broke up with me and said he’d think about us dating again when we graduate in a few months. I missed him, but I understood where he was coming from. He was scared becasue I was breaking through his emotional wall. He realized that he loved me more than he thought.

Then the unthinkable happened: he told me he hated me. I mean absolutley hated me. Why? Because some girl that doesnt like me and my ex had told him that I cheated on him with that ex. It was untrue but he believed it and wanted nothing to do with me from then on out. He ignored me at school, called me crazy, and even got EVERYONE against me.

Sometimes I think that he just did it to still be the “cool” Harley that everyone thought they knew. I keep thinking that he’ll come to him senses and realize that as happy as we were, we were meant to be. And the sad part is, I still love him and miss him and I refuse to give up on him. Sometiimes I even think that if I changed, he would come back. I dont know…all I know, is that I care for him with all my heart and it still feels like I cant live without him. It feels like 4ever since he said he loved me and touched me and even looked at me without glaring in hate.

It eats me alive to see him everyday and know the he thinks I betrayed him. I hate it. I would NEVER EVER betray him. I lvoed him so much, it never even crossed my mind to do so. So now I feel just as empty as B4. Just as dead inside and still pathetically missing him.

We’re both stubborn. He refuses to let his hate go, and I refuse to let him go. If we werent going to be together in a relationship, I at least wanted us to stay friends. If I betrayed him, I would feel horrible about it and own up to it. That’s the type of person I am. As a matter of fact, he got onto me all the time about sayng sorry for things that I had nothing to do with. I would apologize to him everyday now, even if I KNEW I didnt do it, just for him to let us start over.

Just for him to see that I’m not that liar that he thinks I am…I still love him, but who am I to say who he loves? Who am I to say that we’ll get back together. I dont know…I just miss him….like a pathetic crybaby, I sitll love him and miss him. Although I’d never do anything just to MAKE him come back, such as lie about something, I’d do anything, just to have him again. Im stilll in love, but he just doesnt see or believe…
Re: “I Just Found A Lost Love And I Still Love Him” by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
@OP why waste people's time going to a post elsewhere Get ur own strategy and leave Nairaland
Re: “I Just Found A Lost Love And I Still Love Him” by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
xtgozie:

Then the unthinkable happened: he told me he...... Read more>>>> http://coolpenny./2013/01/07/love-lost-and-found/

OP. Your sex reads 'male' undecided

Is there something you are not telling us? cheesy
Re: “I Just Found A Lost Love And I Still Love Him” by xtgozie(m): 12:45am On Jan 08, 2013
Tashamania:

OP. Your sex reads 'male' undecided

Is there something you are not telling us? cheesy

wat do u want to hear from me?

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Love More? The Husband Or The Wife / Insatiable Hunger / Please Advice Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.