Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? (3115 Views)

What Is The Deepest Secret In A Guy's Wallet? / What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? / True Love Never Dies(first Cut Is The Deepest)-how True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
food for thought ladies!
share ur experience...
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by vivianc(f): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
For me NO! The first cut didn't even leave a scratch.....but the last cut? That was the deepest!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by amyg(f): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
Razor cut/knife cut?am a virgin btw
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Mynd44: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
What do yalll mean by cut?
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by sashaa(f): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
i wonder too.
What cut, op?
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Etranshub(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
Prolly hair cut or short cut abi Op?
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by vivianc(f): 12:01am On Sep 11, 2012
Come on guys! Don't tell me you all don't know? "First cut is the deepest" is a song by Sheryl Crow! The "cut" means heartbreak.
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Mynd44: 6:24am On Sep 11, 2012
vivian chinaza: Come on guys! Don't tell me you all don't know? "First cut is the deepest" is a song by Sheryl Crow! The "cut" means heartbreak.
How were we supposed to know that?
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Etranshub(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2012
Well I have not had any and not sure its possible cos I give space for break up and plan for life without my partner so if it happens I just move on like nothing happened though its a difficult thing most time but I think am able to do it cos I don't trust with all my heart(the Bible warned not to put ur trust in any man, in whose strength lies in the breath of his nostril)
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2012
amyg: Razor cut/knife cut?am a virgin btw
SMH.. VARGIN indeed
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Mynd44: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2012
bennyraz: SMH.. VARGIN indeed
I no know who ask am

1 Like

Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by amyg(f): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2012
bennyraz: SMH.. VARGIN indeed
R u ok?@mynd,sori u hear?
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Caseless: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2012
vivian chinaza: Come on guys! Don't tell me you all don't know? "First cut is the deepest" is a song by Sheryl Crow! The "cut" means heartbreak.
I thought it was sumtin a knife was used 2 shred. Op, dey careful!
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Caseless: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2012
amyg: Razor cut/knife cut?am a virgin btw
U see, d OP confused u too. U did stray der. U tink say na bangin,abi?Frm ur reply, i can see dat u'r virginity-negetiv.Op jst confusd all of us wit her 'read frm magazine' english or question.
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2012
No, first cut is not always the deepest. That phrase is a misconception. But i would not blame anyone that feels otherwise because being in love for the first time is a wonderful feeling, and that feeling beclouds our ability to reasonably see reality for what it really is. At that young age, we fail to realize that things do not always turn out the way we plan it, so after the first cut, we believe we can never heal, we believe that there is no one more perfect for us than the one who just left us. There we make yet another mistake.

It is one thing to fall, and it is an another to dust yourself up and keep moving. After the first cut, we should be able, no matter how hard, to let go and move on. Living each day as it comes. . . First cut wounds appear deepest to those who have refused to move on.

2 Likes

Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2012
I thought it was Rod Stewart that first sang it?
@post well the first cut wasn't the deepest.the second one was so deep that it hurt so much.damn! cry
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by xynerise: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2012
First cut as a novice is only a warning sign for the next relationship
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by JoanJohnson(f): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2012
I use to think it was the deepest, until this very one happened to me, its not just deep but it dugged a pit in my heart, i still can't get over it.
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by vivianc(f): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2012
berem: I thought it was Rod Stewart that first sang it?
@post well the first cut wasn't the deepest.the second one was so deep that it hurt so much.damn! cry
Yea babe Rod Stewart sang it first, but sheryl Crow sold it just like Whitney Houston sold Dolly Patron's "I will always love you."

1 Like

Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
amyg:
R u ok?@mynd,sori u hear?
What are you sorry for?
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by amyg(f): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
What are you sorry for?
Ur wild tots
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Mynd44: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
amyg:
Ur wild tots
Hmmmmm
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by amyg(f): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
caseless: U see, d OP confused u too. U did stray der. U tink say na bangin,abi?Frm ur reply, i can see dat u'r virginity-negetiv.Op jst confusd all of us wit her 'read frm magazine' english or question.
Even ur username says u r more confused.abeg park u hear,u no get case.
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
sexkillz: No, first cut is not always the deepest. That phrase is a misconception. But i would not blame anyone that feels otherwise because being in love for the first time is a wonderful feeling, and that feeling beclouds our ability to reasonably see reality for what it really is. At that young age, we fail to realize that things do not always turn out the way we plan it, so after the first cut, we believe we can never heal, we believe that there is no one more perfect for us than the one who just left us. There we make yet another mistake.

It is one thing to fall, and it is an another to dust yourself up and keep moving. After the first cut, we should be able, no matter how hard, to let go and move on. Living each day as it comes. . . First cut wounds appear deepest to those who have refused to move on.

Seconded grin
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Seconded grin
You no get choice! grin
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
sexkillz: You no get choice! grin

tongue
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
amyg:
R u ok?
@mynd,sori u hear?
Go carry megaphone anounce to the WHOLE world say you be Vargin u hear.. Btw, u can also auction it on Ebay.. By the way how much will it cost me to rent your life for 3days?
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Mynd44: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
^^
Be nice
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
I shred wink
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by amyg(f): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
bennyraz: Go carry megaphone anounce to the WHOLE world say you be Vargin u hear.. Btw, u can also auction it on Ebay.. By the way how much will it cost me to rent your life for 3days?
Go take ur dose dis nite and come back.u'll b fine.high high high
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by bbpreye2: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
What I want us to clarify is;

What is first cut?
First heartbreak or first sex?
For ladies, the guy that disflowered u is it true that u can never forget about that guy?

I overheard a girl the other day saying that she used her finger to disflower herself cos she does'nt want to be emotionally attached to any man!

How tru is this?
Re: Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
amyg:
Go take ur dose dis nite and come back.u'll b fine.high high high
cheesy grin funny reply.. To be serious, why do u have to use a signature like ''my life is for rent'' meen, it's somehow sha cuz it drew my attention

(1) (2) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” / Why Are Calabar Women So Tough? / How do one keep relationship without much spending.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.