Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive (110548 Views)

I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by StepG: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
Lady Winona: I'm sorry that you have to go thru this but like someone said earlier, it's really not the end of the world. I'm a doctor and I've worked in HIV clinic for over a year. All I can tell u now, is that there is still no known cure for HIV so pls don't believe people who will come with their herbal mixtures or pastors claiming they can heal everything, cos we've lost a lot of patients that way. I guess the first thing u shld do is to go to a government hospital and register. There, you would be tested for CD4 count, Full blood count, hepatitis B, kidney function test, liver function test, chest x ray and some might want to rule out tuberculosis. If ur CD4 count is above 350cells/ul, u wld be advised to live a healthy lifestyle with protected sex and all since u won't be needing the drugs yet. If however, it is below that, u will be started on the popular first line drugs which are zidovudine, nevirapine and lamivudine. Now, this is where it gets tricky, if by chance, u fail to take ur drugs regularly or succumb to fraudsters who claim that they can cure HIV hence stopping ur drugs, ur HIV will become resistant to the drUgs u re taking, similar to how malaria is now resistant to chloroquine due to abuse of the drugs, if this happens and I pray that it doesn't, u wld be switched to 2nd line anti HIV drugs which is not only rare and limited to procure but has more side effects. If u fail at that too, then the prognosis is indeed poor as it's safe to say at this point that ur fate is sealed cos the third line drugs are not available in Nigeria and is insanely expensive and not free like the others. Also, apart from the HIV drugs, u need to take septrin daily to ward off some diseases that are linked to AIDS, so it's impt u don't play with that too. Taking my time to tell u this as I'm sure u'll get to know as time goes on. Good luck and God bless.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by rhymz(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2012
stevewale: My bro (@ OP) I hardly comments on thread but I have to do this to sincerely
doused ur tension and fear. I slept with a lady who got pregnant for me and later confessed that she is HIV+... I felt like that my world has torn apart but she keeps insisting that I can't contract it from her.
I wonder what's giving her that courage until I followed her to a teaching hospital where I was told I'm Negative. I don't believe the report cos of what I've done with dat lady (e.g sucking her pussy, breast, etc).
I had to re-confirm in 4 different hospitals in two states. All the results were Negative. This happens four years ago. Though the lady lost the pregnancy at the sixth month cos she was too exposed to mosquitoes and malaria came in.
She was so sick and lost the pregnancy. Since I do check my status every six months. My last result of April is still negative.
Why I've said all that is to tell u that ♈̷̴̩☺ΰ should pls don't sentence your self to untimely death with thinking. Don't yarn for sympathy from people as they will make ur life more miserable with their stigma. U can live ur normal life, have negative
children, wife and so on. The most important thing is dat always take ur medications daily. If u are traveling just wrap like few in paper. Don't expose urself more than necessary.
A lot of people u re seeing are Positive but don't disclose to people that they are PLWH. You're better of the person that don't know his or her status.
Pls feel alive again... Enjoy ur self and live a normal life. Even ordinary malaria is worst than HIV. Kidney failure too is worst than it.
I lost contact with that lady cos she traveled abroad. I've made my mind to marry her after knowing much abt the ailment. I used to follow her to clinic on her
Appointment days. I beg nothing do u.
As for others who are yet to go for the test pls and ple take the bold step now. E no dey show for face o. Don't let it break u down before u know ur status.
One love
I almost fell off my Chair laughing at the monstrous embelishment and exaggerations. It is all good sha, anything to make the poster feel ok with himself is ok by me.
At poster, Just be strong and re-focus your mind on things that are dear to you. Do things that make you happy. And outside the confines of Nl, please donlt discuss your status with anyone besides the professionals and the people in your support group.
If there is any need to tell somebody that is dear to you, make sure you seek proper counselling before telling them.
Take your drugs as prescribed and stay the 4ck away from both drug herbalist and miracle Church people, they can get one high on false hopes and kill that person. My mum was a victim of Church Mirqcle Hoax in Christ Embassy healing school scam.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by salt1: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
Please if you have other sexual partners, urge them to go for testing and pls do not think of spreading the virus because it might actually become your death since you could re-infect yourself with a harsher strain of the virus and compound your problem.

Remember, ther is no need to blame yourself or anyone for this. It's just a disease and you can LIVE...

Finally, bros, LIVE YOUR LIFE[/quote]

The first part is the most useful advice I have seen on this thread. Many HIV positive folks embark on a revenge mission. They feel that if someone was wicked enough to give it to them, they have the moral right to infect as many people as possible before they die. The person who recommended a bleeping spree should pls read this.
I don't really agree that he shouldn't blame himself. Part of maturity is accepting responsibility and mistakes. If you don't flog yourself for failing, then you aren't ready for a genuine change. He has to tell himself (and us if he can be that truthful) where he got it wrong. Was he part of the conspiracy theorists who felt it was a white man's imagination to limit the black's enjoyment of unlimited sex and irresponsible procreation? Was it a fling at a one-night stand? Part of coming to terms with what is happening to you is accepting that you are responsible for the actions you took and that actions breed consequences. Others have mentioned God. Of course you may have to ask Him to forgive if you contacted the disease thro sexual immorality. He demands your repentance for living your life in open violation of His law

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by shineyoureye: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
Please OP listen to the doctors on Nairaland and register in a Government hospital for proper treatment. Ignore all the herbalists, babalawos, Imams and Pastors. They have nothing to offer and have npo cure. AIDS no get cure..
Please get all your ex partners tested as well o.
Abeg to all the men on Nairaland please use CONDOMS always. I live in England but whenever I am in Naija I always have fun with the ladies on Sanusi Fafunwa and Rewane Road Ikoyi. Last count I am sure I have hammered at least 300 street working women on the Island and I have never caught ordinary Gonorrhoea. I always use extra strong durex ( origo one made in Europe). Also please don't suck or kiss strange women. Just hammer with your CONDOM and all correct. I can't wait to return to Lagos. Please remember AIDS no dey show for face o!!!!!
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by maclatunji: 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
jay bee:
Isn't it the same TB Joshua's church that bbc did a documentary about this same HIV false hope teachings angry angry angry angry angry angry

http://news.sky.com/story/903111/church-tells-hiv-patients-to-stop-treatment

https://www.nairaland.com/899779/synagogue-church-all-nations-caught

The guy is a bad joke taken too far.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by maclatunji: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
shineyoureye: Please OP listen to the doctors on Nairaland and register in a Government hospital for proper treatment. Ignore all the herbalists, babalawos, Imams and Pastors. They have nothing to offer and have npo cure. AIDS no get cure..
Please get all your ex partners tested as well o.
Abeg to all the men on Nairaland please use CONDOMS always. I live in England but whenever I am in Naija I always have fun with the ladies on Sanusi Fafunwa and Rewane Road Ikoyi. Last count I am sure I have hammered at least 300 street working women on the Island and I have never caught ordinary Gonorrhoea. I always use extra strong durex ( origo one made in Europe). Also please don't suck or kiss strange women. Just hammer with your CONDOM and all correct. I can't wait to return to Lagos. Please remember AIDS no dey show for face o!!!!!

Not a very good advice for HIV/AIDS prevention.

3 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by shineyoureye: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2012
maclatunji:

Not a very good advice for HIV/AIDS prevention.

I agree that it is not morally right to be hammering these women but it is not illegal and I always pay what they ask which helps them financially. At the end of the day prostitution exists in all societies but I refuse to pay 30,000 Naira for a UK lady when I can smack the same ting in Lagos for 3,000. I always test myself when I return to London twice ( 6 months apart to be double sure ) and in 8 years i have never tested positive for any sexually transmitted disease despite sleeping with over 300 street walkers in Lagos which has a very high HIV prevalence.
My point is guys please, please and please use CONDOMS ALWAYS. It works and will protect you. don't risk your life. If you can abstain that is the best but me I no fit. In London my wife is European so going to Naija is my only chance to chop awoof with our own women and rather than waste money toasting UNILAG or YABATECH girls I just head to Sanusi Fafunwa/Rewane Road or Apapa to pick from the array of thick and busty beautiful Naija women on parade. It is immoral but at least i am being truthful and open. Whenever i dey Naija i dey see hundreds of men with brand new cars, official bank, oil company and embassy cars doing the same thing. i just dey advise those of us who too like woman please ALWAYS USE CONDOMS.

4 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by sylco90(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2012
@OP, I knw how feel, I felt worse wen I got my own shocker too. Yea, I'm hiv+ and bliv me, there's rilly smthing spiritual about life. After my diagnosis, I attempted murder severally because I felt so lonely. Yet each attempt alwys prove abortive, in fact the last one I tot wud work made me terribly sick, it was then dat I realized dat suicide is selfishness! My mum was so down dat I regretted my actions;
Since then I started living my life once again,I ve not strted any meds yet because I'd like to remain "meds naïve" for as long as i can because once initiated, there is no going bck and it can limit ur opportunity of tryin newer n beta drugs in devpt.
But mind you, knw who u tell no matter hw persuasive and re-assuring they may sound! They'll alwys run away later on.
Jst live as normal as possible, u may b a long term non progressor and won't b needin treatment in d nxt 10-15yrs. Who knws wot myt hv haPpened by then?
Pls dnt get too depressed cuz so many non hiv-related deaths still occur daily while u stil alive.
I bliv we all have diff time frames and nobody knws his/her tym so jst enjoy each day dat comes to you.
Life is a gift.
U can reach me tru dis email (sylco90@hotmail.co.uk)
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 13, 2012
So sorry men, its bad news, I know how you feel, I went for the test couple of years ago and almost died before the results came out, i dont know what i would have done if it had read positive, nowadays when things are going bad for me i just go for an hiv test to make myself happy, at least im not positive. But dont panic ok, HIV is not as bad as it used to be, with proper medication you will live a long healthy life better than most HIV negative people just remember to be truthful about your status to your partner so both of you can get the right care and stay clean and healthy. This could also be an opportunity to help others by sharing your experience and rendering voluntary service to people living with HIV etc take care Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by applelady(f): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2012
FlowerPower: @OP
I'm sorry to hear that have human immunodeficiency virus, but as everyone else said, it's not a death sentence as long as you take you antiretroviral medication. Taking your medication does not mean you don't have faith in God. In fact, it shows that you recognize God has already given us the answer by providing knowledge for doctors and scientists to create the drugs that that keep the disease at bay. Pardon me if I'm over stepping, but I think you and "applelady" should think about meeting and seeing if you two might be compatible. At the very least, you could offer each other support. Blessings.

Hahahahaha, abi oooo? You are not over stepping at all, Ʊ are on †ђξ right track, thanks dear, really touched.

3 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Ournaija: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2012
@ op

You are really a strong man to be able to come to the forum to share what burdens you most. However most of the post here will really help you and others who has the infection to stay alive. This thread will save millions of people who dont know how to handle the situation and those who are to afraid to share with people.

There are this other class of people who dont have the infection. If you will be kind and honest enough to share with us on how you contacted the disease it will help and save lot of ignorant people. Honestly I never knew that women are also exposed to the disease while using their saloon until someone said so on this thread. You will save more lives if you can share your story.

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by sylco90(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2012
The stories on dis site baffles me! Any clarification??

http://livingwithouthivdrugs.com/
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by 2blunt: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
Lady Winona: I'm sorry that you have to go thru this but like someone said earlier, it's really not the end of the world. I'm a doctor and I've worked in HIV clinic for over a year. All I can tell u now, is that there is still no known cure for HIV so pls don't believe people who will come with their herbal mixtures or pastors claiming they can heal everything, cos we've lost a lot of patients that way. I guess the first thing u shld do is to go to a government hospital and register. There, you would be tested for CD4 count, Full blood count, hepatitis B, kidney function test, liver function test, chest x ray and some might want to rule out tuberculosis. If ur CD4 count is above 350cells/ul, u wld be advised to live a healthy lifestyle with protected sex and all since u won't be needing the drugs yet. If however, it is below that, u will be started on the popular first line drugs which are zidovudine, nevirapine and lamivudine. Now, this is where it gets tricky, if by chance, u fail to take ur drugs regularly or succumb to fraudsters who claim that they can cure HIV hence stopping ur drugs, ur HIV will become resistant to the drUgs u re taking, similar to how malaria is now resistant to chloroquine due to abuse of the drugs, if this happens and I pray that it doesn't, u wld be switched to 2nd line anti HIV drugs which is not only rare and limited to procure but has more side effects. If u fail at that too, then the prognosis is indeed poor as it's safe to say at this point that ur fate is sealed cos the third line drugs are not available in Nigeria and is insanely expensive and not free like the others. Also, apart from the HIV drugs, u need to take septrin daily to ward off some diseases that are linked to AIDS, so it's impt u don't play with that too. Taking my time to tell u this as I'm sure u'll get to know as time goes on. Good luck and God bless.

pls, u shld take caution wen writing names of drugs online, cos some pple might just go get it without knowing the effect or usefulness. i advice the moderator to take his post out
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by White007(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
paris10:

Hello doctor, whilst I appreciate your contributions to this post, I also offer my support to the @poster. I'd however love to draw everyone attention to this fact but very controversial theory.

I am not a conspiracy theorist but would certainly be labelled one at the end of this post. Most deadly diseases are created with the view to making profits on it cure (antidote). Now to the facts, the United states medical research institute and the Federal government science programmes are institutes created for experimentation with the view to achieving clear goals- getting rid of third world nations; using them as experiments and in-turn making profits from the monsters created.

HIV already has a cure. HIV wasn't first cited in Africa but in the US. It was experimented on a volunteering individual who later flew to Africa to infect people with it. This individual flew back to the US and had his HIV cured by the antidote produced within the institute. You want proof, my next post!

Other killer diseases were also transported to Africa, and now our govts are using billions of dollars to buy the cure from those that invented them in the first place. This is called marketing-strategy. We've been for far too long defrauded and believed to have this disease that is "incurable".

This is the new world order. Powers that controls the world. Powers that want to get rid of the "undesirables", we the Africans from the face of the earth. But for this to be accomplished, they have to sacrifice their own.

HIV antidote would be on the market in the next few years, and then a new deadly disease would be invented.

Now to the "we have to pray" thing, don't even bother. It either God cures you or you wait until the cure comes to the shelve.

And to the fraudsters who thinks we're all gullible Nigerians, we know them by names. Ayefele is still cripple!

Take a look at this too.....https://www.nairaland.com/1043226/aids-created-fort-mckinley-u.s.a
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Airforce11: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
[b]Hello pals, yes, i just came back from the clinic after my cd4 count test. This test result is more detailed compared to the previous one posted here. He showed me the test results and explained all the test results but refused to make a copy for me. He said, he has opened a special file for me and all my test and medications ll be filed there for record purposes.

First of all, my cd4 count is 481. He said its not too bad and that, administering ART starts from when the cd4 count is 350. He also stated that, i can commence treatment immediately but advised he place me on immune drugs for like 2months and thereafter come for another cd4 count test before the next line of action. He have me two packets of IMMUNACE containing 30 drugs per packet to cover for 2months when i ll visit again for another test. He also gave me one packet of ASTYMIN when i complained of not having appetite to eat since i got the HIV+ results.

According to my doctor, the kidney, liver and all other test results are very ok.

All doctors and professionals here, i need your expert advise on the result and medications above. About the drugs, i asked him the best time to take them but he said anytime the day that ll be convenient for me. i'm thinking of taking it in the night before going to bed, hope that ll be fine. WAITING FOR RESPONSES PLSSSS........I attached a photoshot of the drugs he gave me.[/b]

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by lillaowow(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by camary(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
lillaowow: @ OP, you're indeed a life saver.. Went for my HIV test today.....men, it ain't easy....

It came out Negative.
I must commend your courage, God will see you through.
FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T BEEN TESTED, PLS GO FOR YOUR TEST.. E no dey show for face

i will never F..UCK without a condom ever again
i will never F..UCK without a condom ever againi will never F..UCK without a condom ever again
i will never F..UCK without a condom ever againi will never F..UCK without a condom ever again

INFACT, I WILL NEVER F..UCK AGAIN

CONGRATS
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by mdevaan: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
08107189377....call me we need to talk cry08107189377....call me we need to talk
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Airforce11: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
lillaowow: @ OP, you're indeed a life saver.. Went for my HIV test today.....men, it ain't easy....

It came out Negative.
FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T BEEN TESTED, PLS GO FOR YOUR TEST.. E no dey show for face

Congrats my brother for being negative. For your information,its not just having unprotected sex that causes HIV, there re also other means of transmission which i guess your are aware of. KUDOS ONCE MORE.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by jhydebaba(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2012

It came out Negative.

Don't celebrate and jubilate yet.
wait till you go back after 3 - 6 months for another test. This is just to tell you to play safe always.

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by leyom234: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_industryweapons33.htm

Please read this report and digest it very well. I neither wrote it nor do I personally know its author. If you have any question, dont hesitate to call me on 08023539119.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
shineyoureye:

I agree that it is not morally right to be hammering these women but it is not illegal and I always pay what they ask which helps them financially. At the end of the day prostitution exists in all societies but I refuse to pay 30,000 Naira for a UK lady when I can smack the same ting in Lagos for 3,000. I always test myself when I return to London twice ( 6 months apart to be double sure ) and in 8 years i have never tested positive for any sexually transmitted disease despite sleeping with over 300 street walkers in Lagos which has a very high HIV prevalence.
My point is guys please, please and please use CONDOMS ALWAYS. It works and will protect you. don't risk your life. If you can abstain that is the best but me I no fit. In London my wife is European[color=#990000][/color] so going to Naija is my only chance to chop awoof with our own women and rather than waste money toasting UNILAG or YABATECH girls I just head to Sanusi Fafunwa/Rewane Road or Apapa to pick from the array of thick and busty beautiful Naija women on parade. It is immoral but at least i am being truthful and open. Whenever i dey Naija i dey see hundreds of men with brand new cars, official bank, oil company and embassy cars doing the same thing. i just dey advise those of us who too like woman please ALWAYS USE CONDOMS.

Do you care for your wife at all or was is just for the "papers"?
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by myike2(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
prothelley:

if I tell you to go to a particular herbal treatment centre, it will seem am advertising. There are so many herbal clinics in naija, if the op is in naija. Get a good one and start treating. Keep testing after every 3mothns, even if you are tested at the clinic. Do your confirmatory test somewhere else yourself. All the best & quick recovery @ Op.
I don't tink that is an issue. For the sake of thoroughness, I'd again suggest you post the name and address of the herbal clinic. He may go to a fake one and compound his problem
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by myike2(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Duke of garri:
he is lying. read this.
http://www.nigeria-aids.org/reports.cfm?read=1
hmmmmmm
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by LadyWinona: 12:56am On Sep 15, 2012
embarassed
2blunt:

pls, u shld take caution wen writing names of drugs online, cos some pple might just go get it without knowing the effect or usefulness. i advice the moderator to take his post out
whatever I had said can easily be gotten online. One need not go far to get more than 2ce that info. As for procuring the drugs in pharmacy stores, I'll be most interested to know who actually sells the drugs considering that it's free. Again, why take dt risk when u re not sure if u re in the category of people that can live their normal lives without even taking the drugs. The summary of all this is that going to a hospital remains the best way to solve your problems and not a local patent medicine dealer
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by friedmeat: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
Lady Winona: embarassed whatever I had said can easily be gotten online. One need not go far to get more than 2ce that info. As for procuring the drugs in pharmacy stores, I'll be most interested to know who actually sells the drugs considering that it's free. Again, why take dt risk when u re not sure if u re in the category of people that can live their normal lives without even taking the drugs. The summary of all this is that going to a hospital remains the best way to solve your problems and not a local patent medicine dealer

Well informed doctor-the word needs more ppl like you.God bless you madam.

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Airforce11: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2012
Airforce11: [b]Hello pals, yes, i just came back from the clinic after my cd4 count test. This test result is more detailed compared to the previous one posted here. He showed me the test results and explained all the test results but refused to make a copy for me. He said, he has opened a special file for me and all my test and medications ll be filed there for record purposes.

First of all, my cd4 count is 481. He said its not too bad and that, administering ART starts from when the cd4 count is 350. He also stated that, i can commence treatment immediately but advised he place me on immune drugs for like 2months and thereafter come for another cd4 count test before the next line of action. He have me two packets of IMMUNACE containing 30 drugs per packet to cover for 2months when i ll visit again for another test. He also gave me one packet of ASTYMIN when i complained of not having appetite to eat since i got the HIV+ results.

According to my doctor, the kidney, liver and all other test results are very ok.

All doctors and professionals here, i need your expert advise on the result and medications above. About the drugs, i asked him the best time to take them but he said anytime the day that ll be convenient for me. i'm thinking of taking it in the night before going to bed, hope that ll be fine. WAITING FOR RESPONSES PLSSSS........I attached a photoshot of the drugs he gave me.[/b]

@Lady Winona, how do you analyse the above cd4 count and the drugs given to me. Your expert analysis is always appreciated.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by gunuvi(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2012
@poster, just be strong AND PLS SEEK THE HELP OF A MEDICAL DOCTOR. Meanwhile, ill advise you cook with coconut oil always as it can helps improve your immune system. But use your drugs religiously. Thank God for free anti retrovirals drugs available in all heart to heart centres.
That's my 1 cent
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by myike2(m): 12:21am On Sep 17, 2012
Very true. Coconut oil has the ability to boost your immune system I'm boost your CD4 count. Go to Google and search for the word "monolaurin". You'll be shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.