Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Please Help My Friend Is In Shit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Friend Is In Shit (993 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You / As A Self Educated Young Nigerian/british Woman How Much Shit Do I Have To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Friend Is In Shit by uzoamy(f): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2008
my friend hav a bf she loves very well and she is a fun loving girl but her guy is always busy.their is dis guy she met in her school,but the guy is married but his wife is not in the same town wit him.they became friends and b4 u know it they fell in love and he cant stay a day witout seeing or hearing her voice on phone.Now she want to break up wit dis married man and face her bf but the man is on his knees beging her not to go and she is the emotional type tat hate to make people cry.but dis is her new year resolution(i will not see or sleep wit Nat again) if it is u wat will u do
Re: Please Help My Friend Is In Shit by SweetT1: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2008
@Poster

Why do you Nigerian girls always do that? Didn't she know the guy was busy b/4 she went into it, abi someone blindfolded her. You gals always looking for an easy way out when the tough times comes around. Tell your friend to ride the rough wave if she has any dignity. " After a dark night comes a brighter day". AND WHY IN HELL WILL SHE DATE A MARRIED MAN !!! Freaking homewrecker ! Olosi.
Re: Please Help My Friend Is In Shit by tboy1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2008
Yeah she is in real Shitttt.
You better tell your friend to sort it out herself.Its not like she told anybody when the married man was enjoying evrything, now she wants to face her boyfriend.

thats y i always say never trust lady 100%.I know there are a few(very very very few) of them you can trust, but most of them cannot be trusted.

Since u say its her new yr resolution, Tell your friend to confess all her sins to her boyfriend
Re: Please Help My Friend Is In Shit by sowura(m): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2008
ISN'T THAT IRONICAL, A PERSON WHO IS SO EMOTIONAL SHE DOES NOT LIKE TO MAKE PEOPLE CRY. HAS SHE EVER THOUGHT OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE WIFE FINDS OUT HER HUSBAND HAS BEEN CHEATING ON HER WITH A PERSON WHO DOESN'T LIKE TO MAKE PEOPLE CRY. shocked sad angry lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help My Friend Is In Shit by ifyalways(f): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2008
sowura:

ISN'T THAT IRONICAL, A PERSON WHO IS SO EMOTIONAL SHE DOES NOT LIKE TO MAKE PEOPLE CRY. HAS SHE EVER THOUGHT OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE WIFE FINDS OUT HER HUSBAND HAS BEEN CHEATING ON HER WITH A PERSON WHO DOESN'T LIKE TO MAKE PEOPLE CRY. shocked sad angry lipsrsealed
well said.

she should leave the man,it wont do her any good !
Re: Please Help My Friend Is In Shit by sagitarius(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2008
thats bulshit,she already had someone but still went into another one? crazy girl,
dumps thread
Re: Please Help My Friend Is In Shit by rockiedink(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2008
sagitarius:

thats bulshit,she already had someone but still went into another one? crazy girl,
dumps thread

i kinda agree,
Re: Please Help My Friend Is In Shit by Zeta(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2008
@poster
Firstly the girl no try.Make she go give her life to God again,cos it seems like He returned it cheesy.thats why her life is so miserable.
She should dump both guys and start afresh with a new guy.
Re: Please Help My Friend Is In Shit by lumideezle(m): 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2008
WTF y should she be going out with a married man in the first place,u guys we realy need to fear God oooo. its sum deep ish 2 do stuff like that. neway she should definitely break up wit the married guy and face her bf if he is not 2 busy 2 attend to her but if he still continues in his ways, she just has to start a fresh and get a good guy that really has her time

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? / Shuld I Change Or Leave Him / My Gf Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.