Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Open And Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open And Answer (859 Views)

Ladies Come And Answer This Question / Open And Insult This Girl!!! (pix) / Guys Take A Look At This And Answer Truthfully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open And Answer by peroskyeze(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
HMMM SO I GET THIS MY FRIEND WEY WANT MARRY THIS CHICK, THEY HAVE BEEN DATIN 4 2 YEARS NOW N HE THINK DAT D TIME HAS COME FOR HIM 2 MAKE AM HIS WIFE. HE IS 25 N THE GIRL DEY 27 BUT THE AGE NO DEY BOTHER AM, THE SMALL PROBLEM HE GET B SAY THAT THE GIRL IS BI-INTIMATE. HE SAYS HE KNOWS THAT IT MAY B A PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE BUT HE LOVE THE KIND GIRL 2 MUCH 4 IT 2 STOP HIM 4RM MAKIN HER HIS WIFE. I DON TELL AM FINISH SAY MAKE HE GO FIND BETTER PERSON WEY HE GO WIFE BCUS THE GIRL HERSELF STILL DEY LOOK OTHER GIRLS N DEY ROMANCE AM BUT SHE DEY TALK SAY ITS NOT CHEATIN BECOS SHE NO DEY DO AM WITH OTHER GUYS. BUT HE NO WAN AGREE LOOK 4 ANOTHER CHICK. SO MY QUESTION IS, IF NA U N U KNOW SAY UR PARTNER B BI-INTIMATE, U STILL GO MARRY AM? ANSWER HONESTLY.
Re: Open And Answer by cindyrella(f): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
Op, you say?
Re: Open And Answer by peroskyeze(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
cindyrella: Op, you say?

WETIN U MEAN? I NO GET U
Re: Open And Answer by k2039: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
Break it off with her,he is going to get frustrated with her when they get married.
It simply means she will cheat on him,but will cheat on him with a girl
I believe that it is double standard. She can't expect to date him and have se*x with other women unless he can too.
Re: Open And Answer by CrazyMan(m): 3:58am On Sep 13, 2012
Questions for your friend to ponder on...

Is he ok with her bi-s^exual attitude?

If yes, can he tolerate her, (knowing fully well that she might not change) if they eventually decide to get married?

Do both of them have frequent misunderstandings pertaining to that issue?

How effective is her spiritual life?

Does he have doubts about the future of their relationship?

If his answers to this questions are negative, then I believe its high time he calls it quits. But if his responses are positive, then I have nothing else to say rather than to wish them good luck in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Easier To Get? / Can Guys Ever Control Their Scoping Behaviour? / How To Use Body Language To Attract Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.