Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Ladies Come And Answer This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come And Answer This Question (2053 Views)

Ladies Come In Oo, Man's Hot!!! Pics / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Engrpj(m): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2016
Why do Ladies Get Annoyed and hurt when they cook and you refuse to eat.
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2016
wasted juju

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by legalworld(f): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2016
How would you feel if you buy a diamond wrist watch for your lady and she gives it out without using it?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2016
Getting annoyed is useless..... I won't even look at your side..... I'll just assume that you're not hungry cos if hungry totori your body, nobody go preach for you before you eat.....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Chopet(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2016
K
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by PatrishiaGee(f): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Hungry must catch am oooh
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Maxi112: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2016
I sabi reject food well well if u make me vex

I pray to stop it future
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Sexytemi(f): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2016
How i go stress myself enter kitchen cook finish and him go talk say e no go chop, e dey mad ni....when no b say bomb dey him head.....him must chop unless na hunger strike e won start so.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2016
legalworld:
How would you feel if you buy a diamond wrist watch for your lady and she gives it out without using it?

You can't compare a diamond wrist watch with a poorly cooked food. The diamond watch is encrusted with real diamonds and it cost lots of money. A man would only reject your food if it doesn't taste good and it's not appealing enough.

So since the man bought the best wristwatch for you, you should prepare him the best meal.
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Chicagoesontop: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2016
airmirthd1:
Getting annoyed is useless..... I won't even look at your side..... I'll just assume that you're not hungry cos if hungry totori your body, nobody go preach for you before you eat.....

You get mind ooo, please watch your word before you get married !!
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Nova15: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2016
legalworld:

Food and diamond wrist watch? Pls tell ne how they relate? undecided
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2016
Eh! maybe he no hungry grin grin

why will I get annoyed smiley
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by ashewoboy(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2016
Sexytemi:
How i go stress myself enter kitchen cook finish and him go talk say e no go chop, e dey mad ni....when no b say bomb dey him head.....him must chop unless na hunger strike e won start so.

boobilicious temi, you are a wife material.

Omoge wa se temi.
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by dharay99: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2016
PatrishiaGee:

cuz u've mixed weed in d food 4him abi...
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by LouisBERG: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Men only rejects food that are not presentable or poorly prepared. NO sane Man would wanna reject his wife's food for grudges related issue or for pay back purpose. HUnger neva rech m side maybe traffic hold am for road...
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by ashewoboy(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2016
It's because her food no delicious.
Delicious food can reconcile the differences in the home. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by coolcharm(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2016
airmirthd1:

Chai... I hope you ain't this harsh in real life o shocked

Lol
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2016
I would get angry if i realise the food might go to waste,I hate to waste food,some people have not even gotten any to eat

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Yh noticed some women do get angry
I guess they want to get complimented, praised etc u know chics like all that stuff .... Not really sure tho ..

Mayb married or relationship folks would b better answering smiley
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Vikkie14: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2016
PatrishiaGee:
What if Hunger himself refused to catch up with him? Will you forced him to eat?
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by PatrishiaGee(f): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2016
dharay99:

cuz u've mixed weed in d food 4him abi...
Ah.. You knw sef..
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by PatrishiaGee(f): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2016
Vikkie14:
What if Hunger himself refused to catch up with him? Will you forced him to eat?
Lol
Then i'll make him hungry, if u knw what i mean grin
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Vikkie14: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Eh! maybe he no hungry grin grin

why will I get annoyed smiley
maybe due to the taste of the meal
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Vikkie14: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2016
PatrishiaGee:

Lol
Then i'll make him hungry, if u knw what i mean grin
How to you intend to go about it?
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Sexytemi(f): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2016
ashewoboy:

boobilicious temi, you are a wife material.

Omoge wa se temi.

You again, kini mo gba lowo e?
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Vikkie14:
maybe due to the taste of the meal
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by ashewoboy(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2016
Sexytemi:

You again, kini mo gba lowo e?

nkan to gbe saya yi, o n wunmi mu. Very succulent.
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by AirmirthDY(f): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2016
airmirthd1:
Thank you...
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Engrpj(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2016
BumBae:
Yh noticed some women do get angry
I guess they want to get complimented, praised etc u know chics like all that stuff .... Not really sure tho ..

Mayb married or relationship folks would b better answering smiley

u mean u are neither married nor in a relationship
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2016
Engrpj:

u mean u are neither married nor in a relationship
im in relationship oh with my money .. Anything else no consign me grin
Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by legalworld(f): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2016
When a lady goes to the market to buy foodstuffs, takes her time to cook and you don't eat it she would feel bad.

Please only eat the food of someone you trust. Thanks.

Nova15:

Food and diamond wrist watch? Pls tell ne how they relate? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come And Answer This Question by Sexytemi(f): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2016
ashewoboy:

nkan to gbe saya yi, o n wunmi mu. Very succulent.

fi mi le o, stop looking at my dp so u don't commit sin...

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS GET IN Here!!is This Suppose To Be A Guy? / Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. / Top 10 Nigerian Girls' Rejection Lines And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.