Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> (955 Views)

Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) / Dear Men: What Do Yall Want From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by playahP(m): 1:32am On Sep 13, 2012
Is it possible for a girl to know that her man aint proud of her I mean without the man actually saying it. I once dated an ugly gal, and i swear i couldnt hold her hand while we went for a walk or date and i always had to lie to maself that people would think she is a colleague and we are just taking care of business.
I doubt if she noticed i was not proud of her IN PUBLIC cos i tried to cover-up as much as possible!!!
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Mynd44: 3:07am On Sep 13, 2012
If you are not proud of your girl, why ask her out in the first place. A lot of times, we are the biggest cause of our problems as we tend to think that we can over-look a quality in a spouse with is very important to us.
And BTW, beauty is subjective

3 Likes

Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 13, 2012
Yeye boy, mumu girl angry
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Mynd44: 3:49am On Sep 13, 2012
FlowerPower: Yeye boy, mumu girl angry
how can you blame the girl in this case?
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by obowunmi(m): 4:26am On Sep 13, 2012
playah P: Is it possible for a girl to know that her man aint proud of her I mean without the man actually saying it. I once dated an ugly gal, and i swear i couldnt hold her hand while we went for a walk or date and i always had to lie to maself that people would think she is a colleague and we are just taking care of business.
I doubt if she noticed i was not proud of her IN PUBLIC cos i tried to cover-up as much as possible!!!

What's wrong in being ugly?
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
how can you blame the girl in this case?
When a person is ashamed of you, their actions are OBVIOUS. She is aware of his behavior, and continues to let him treat her like street dust. Both of them are at fault.
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Mynd44: 4:52am On Sep 13, 2012
From what the guy typed/said, he refused to hold her hand and that might just mean he does not like PDA to her. Perhaps he makes up for it behind closed doors
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Idowuogbo(f): 4:56am On Sep 13, 2012
FlowerPower: When a person is ashamed of you, their actions are OBVIOUS. She is aware of his behavior, and continues to let him treat her like street dust. Both of them are at fault.
Obvious? Or ur assumptions? Are u d gal? undecided
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Mynd44: 5:04am On Sep 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
You dey mind am?
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Tory don wowo... As a matter of fact, I've never had a man be ashamed to be seen with me wink. However, I once dated an ugly guy, but it never bothered me. It was his character (and generosity) that I admired. tongue
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Idowuogbo(f): 6:21am On Sep 13, 2012
FlowerPower: Tory don wowo... As a matter of fact, I've never had a man be ashamed to be seen with me wink. However, I once dated an ugly guy, but it never bothered me. It was his character (and generosity) that I admired. tongue
Ur reply shares zero correlation wiv my question.
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Mynd44: 6:25am On Sep 13, 2012
Not her fault nah. Her English teachers failed her
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 13, 2012
An ugly girl was sitting alone. You noticed she was ugly from afar, yet you approached her. You got closer to her, she was ugly, yet you spoke to her, you asked her out, she accepted.

You even went on dates. But you couldn't hold her hands, or show that you cared. You were ashamed of a girl whom you approached willingly. You were not proud of her. Now, as dumb as you are, you are asking if she would notice that you were not proud of her? Of course she will notice. But that is not the problem. . .

The problem is that you have a problem. You are discombobulated, complicatedly discombobulated. And until you sort yourself out, no one can help you. All your problems would have been avoided if you had used common sense to know that it is very unfair to toy with anyone's emotion, whether ugly or pretty, but then again, common sense is not so common. . .

Yes. It is possible for her to know you ain't proud of her. . .

3 Likes

Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: An ugly girl was sitting alone. You noticed she was ugly from afar, yet you approached her. You got closer to her, she was ugly, yet you spoke to her, you asked her out, she accepted.

You even went on dates. But you couldn't hold her hands, or show that you cared. You were ashamed of a girl whom you approached willingly. You were not proud of her. Now, as dumb as you are, you are asking if she would notice if you are not proud of her? Of course she will notice. But that is not the problem. . .

The problem is that you have a problem. You are discombobulated. And until you sort yourself out, no one can help you. All your problems would have been avoided if you had used common sense to know that it is very unfair to toy with anyone's emotion, whether ugly or pretty, but then again, common sense is not so common. . .

Well Said!! smiley
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Sijo01(f): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2012
By their user name, we shall know them...... Op's user name has said it all. People like him go for anything on skirt......... Cover a stick with a skirt, he will go for it.
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2012
Sijo01: By their user name, we shall know them...... Op's user name has said it all. People like him go for anything on skirt......... Cover a stick with a skirt, he will go for it.
lol
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by 2goodbobo(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2012
You are well in the know of how ugly she is and yet you went ahead to ask her out. now you are here talking nonsense! What you are doing to her is so unfair, if you really are not proud of her, why not let her be? Between their are lots of guys out there who will be willing to treat her right! Be a man and let her go rather than given her false hope.
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
I agree with Soji, the OP is a skirt chaser
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by playahP(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
Pls yall shld take a chill pill!! This happened when I was 18-19... I was quite young then and yesterday I was thinking bout the whole thing!!! I really wish she didn't notice then!! But oh well!!
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by cindyrella(f): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: An ugly girl was sitting alone. You noticed she was ugly from afar, yet you approached her. You got closer to her, she was ugly, yet you spoke to her, you asked her out, she accepted.

You even went on dates. But you couldn't hold her hands, or show that you cared. You were ashamed of a girl whom you approached willingly. You were not proud of her. Now, as dumb as you are, you are asking if she would notice that you were not proud of her? Of course she will notice. But that is not the problem. . .

The problem is that you have a problem. You are discombobulated, complicatedly discombobulated. And until you sort yourself out, no one can help you. All your problems would have been avoided if you had used common sense to know that it is very unfair to toy with anyone's emotion, whether ugly or pretty, but then again, common sense is not so common. . .

Chei Killz, you dey harsh o! grin grin
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by DExplorer1: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
playah P: Pls yall shld take a chill pill!! This happened when I was 18-19... I was quite young then and yesterday I was thinking bout the whole thing!!! I really wish she didn't notice then!! But oh well!!
Sharrap!!! It's obvious you are 18-19yrs at the moment.
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by playahP(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
i see alot of hypocrites here!!
First of all im not a fan of PDA(public display of affection).... all my guy friends (and some female) yabbed the shit outta me when the saw me with the girl!! since then, i kept her on a low key!! passionate love in the bedroom; perfect strangers outside the bedroom. As a guy, if you never had that sorta experience whilst growing up then u really missed!!
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by playahP(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Sharrap!!! It's obvious you are 18-19yrs at the moment.

I really wish i was that young!! i dont mind being the next wizkid!! IYEAA YEAA YEAAAA!!! oooh naah nooo noooooooo
Re: Question For Yall>>>>>>>>>>>> by Mynd44: 2:22am On Sep 14, 2012
playah P: i see alot of hypocrites here!!
First of all im not a fan of PDA(public display of affection).... all my guy friends (and some female) yabbed the shit outta me when the saw me with the girl!! since then, i kept her on a low key!! passionate love in the bedroom; perfect strangers outside the bedroom. As a guy, if you never had that sorta experience whilst growing up then u really missed!!
This poo just screams that you are a kid and nothing else

(1) (Reply)

Friends Wit Benefit / A,B Or C - Make Your Choice. / Can Women And Men Be Just Friends? What Do You Guys Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.