Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack (11896 Views)

Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens / U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by muktarmtt(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
hurricaneChris: Sometimes i wonder if this is actually religious course or due to illetracy and misinterpretation of that book called koran. Please someone should ansa me: are there no muslims in d USA? The last time i checked, california or Michigan had more number of muslims than any state in Nigeria. Why have they not killed each in d USA? Are there no muslims in Saudi arabia again? Also d last time i checked, Saudi was d citadel of Islam. Why havent we heard of the killing in King Abdullah's kingdom. I weep for this kinda illetracy and inhuminity.

#God do not let me and my family members and frnds die in d hands of these blood sucking vampires#
shut up ur pie hole Joor muslim r united anyware dey r dey 4 d trouble nd sey knw it gonna stay aonly in US nd dey do dat y y always look 4 muslim trouble if dey act u calld dem terrorist damn u
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by hardbody: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
A more appropriate warning should read something like'' ALL US Citizens are hereby notified that there are jets on ground to move each and every American Citizen back to the US. THis is because of increasing lawlessness in the enclave called Nigeria being presently ruled by a cabal that have refused to do anything about the BokoHaramites. We the US have admitted that we cannot do anything about these blood thirsty and illiterate cows pretending to be humans. Any US Citizen that refuses to heed this warning will be left on His/Her own and at the mercy of the Bokoharamites. Signed by Obama

1 Like

Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by vislabraye(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
LeCoq: LMFAO...its easy to spot a POST that Nigerians know very little about... very short comments. grin grin

That's true. Wait let it be Tonto Dike vs Funke or Genevieve vs Omotola or Ibo vs Yoruba it will be twenty pages. You'll see them writing a novel how one tribe betrayed another.

3 Likes

Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
vislabraye:

That's true. Wait let it be Tonto Dike vs Funke or Genevieve vs Omotola or Ibo vs Yoruba it will be twenty pages. You'll see them writing a novel how one tribe betrayed another.
Gbam.. ah ha ha see ao u finish us grin
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by Pergrace: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
afam4eva: People have o suffer because of the stupidity of one stupendous movie director.

I disagree with you..what about the movies that ridiculed Jesus Christ? Did you hear or see any Christian on a killing spree?

1 Like

Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by 360command: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
I just tire for US angry, instead of US to apologize to the world for insulting Islam, they are there trying to warn their citizens in nigeria to be careful or warning Egypt if whether they are allies or enemies. I just hate the US.. US GO AND SLEEP!!! cool cool cool
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by Afam4eva(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
Pergrace:

I disagree with you..what about the movies that ridiculed Jesus Christ? Did you hear or see any Christian on a killing spree?
I'm not supporting the killing spree. I'm just saying that movie producers should be careful about what they dish out. It's insulting to paint someone that millions of people adore in that light. Let's be reasonable.
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by justwise(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
360command: I just tire for US angry, instead of US to apologize to the world for insulting Islam, they are there trying to warn their citizens in nigeria to be careful or warning Egypt if whether they are allies or enemies. I just hate the US.. US GO AND SLEEP!!! cool cool cool

US should not apologise to any religious militant, did US Govt produce that movie?
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by Pergrace: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
afam4eva:
I'm not supporting the killing spree. I'm just saying that movie producers should be careful about what they dish out. It's insulting to paint someone that millions of people adore in that light. Let's be reasonable.

Well noted! Owello much grin grin
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by Alary: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
I gotta be careful about my movement ,f***k i hate this Boko what !
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by Saintsquare(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
hurricaneChris: Sometimes i wonder if this is actually religious course or due to illetracy and misinterpretation of that book called koran. Please someone should ansa me: are there no muslims in d USA? The last time i checked, california or Michigan had more number of muslims than any state in Nigeria. Why have they not killed each in d USA? Are there no muslims in Saudi arabia again? Also d last time i checked, Saudi was d citadel of Islam. Why havent we heard of the killing in King Abdullah's kingdom. I weep for this kinda illetracy and inhuminity.

#God do not let me and my family members and frnds die in d hands of these blood sucking vampires#
Amen o

1 Like

Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by coolzeal(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
.This religious extremist are foolish really. If you want to carry out an atrocity on the poor citizens of Nigeria, why not attack the film creators.
Some people are just stupid..

2 Likes

Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

America is always issuing these warnings. Nothing new there. America is not safe either. Is that not the same country demented white males wake up one morning and gun people down indiscriminately in their movie theatres, schools, universities, Sikh temple etc? The American is quick to see the log of wood in another person's eye but never in their own eye. They should go and sit down please. Bunch of hypocrites!

Thid summarises it .
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by Super1759: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
Like play like play this thing is turning to another thing
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by homebase(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
vislabraye: Trust America. They're proactive as well as alarmist.
I blame Abraham for all these. If only he had not listened to Sarah the world would have been a peaceful place.

Right on spot. Each time i am meditating on this account of the Bible, i always come to a conclusion that men ought to be
more spiritual than women because if Sarah could pressured Abraham the father of faith to succumb and deviated from
original plan of God the result of which humanity is experiencing today, then men of this generation and ones to come MUST
up their relationship with Christ.

Also when i remember what the angel told Hagar the mother of Ishmael about her son on how
he will be behaving, then i do come to realization that the whole human race is in trouble be
you Muslim ( if you are a Muslim don't think you are safe from Islam extremists) , pagan, Christian e.t.c.
and i don't see any peaceful co-existence in sight until Christ comes back.

The truth is that the human race ignored God plan and we carried out our plan through the action of
Abraham and Sarah.Because God original plan to multiply human race is through Issac.

So the only solution the way i see is it is for everybody to be praying for forgiveness and divine protection
irrespective of your religion affiliation and sincere intention and act of love for people in general.
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by acmajibo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
afam4eva: People have o suffer because of the stupidity of one stupendous movie director.

I have little or no blame on d Director, the blame should be on the Religion who think they can fight for their God, If Muhammed was portrayed in a bad way, I think it will not warrant humans destroying and killing their fellows in the name of religious doctrine, I think there is a film portraying bad picture about Jesus christ that was released in USA recently but i never hear that some people are rioting because of that, Some countries in Europe just managed to ban the film and thats all..., Christians in Nigeria are still seriously praying so that it wont get to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by Sweetlemon(f): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
vislabraye:

That's why I'm hardly here these days. Some of the people here are something else entirely!
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by kpozite(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
U.S citizens, U.S citizens, please is this a paid advert?
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
afam4eva:

The reasonable thing to do is fight the movie with facts and counter argument if available. It's sad to see people justify the killing of innocent people over a movie made hundreds of km away. By always resorting to killings because someone brings up the history of their prophet, muslims insult their religion the most and portray it in terrible light. There's no justification whatsoever for the killings. The director has a right to free speech, if u don't like his movie don't watch it or make your own.

1 Like

Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by ignis: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
I pray my fear does not come to pass in Nigeria. I wonder what this world is tuning into
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by brosnan68: 12:20am On Sep 14, 2012
Hope nothing will happen!
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by jango77(m): 2:07am On Sep 14, 2012
http
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by Syenite(m): 6:33am On Sep 14, 2012
Islam is a religion of peace so nobody should b afraid.;->;->
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by fatimah24: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2012
I pity nigerians especially d southerners. U people think its islam's teachins to kill? Go nd read d Quran well which I knw u won't, den u'll knw our religion. U think d U. S r tryin to protect u, they only want ur oil dats all. Give dem space nd they'll suck ur land DRY just lyk d libyans.
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by justwise(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2012
fatimah24: I pity nigerians especially d southerners. U people think its islam's teachins to kill? Go nd read d Quran well which I knw u won't, den u'll knw our religion. U think d U. S r tryin to protect u, they only want ur oil dats all. Give dem space nd they'll suck ur land DRY just lyk d libyans.

Please lets be honest here, the killing going on in the North got nothing to do with oil, lets stop using oil as a smoke screen when we all know the real issue which is....some element of Muslims are killing innocent people in the name of religion. Blaming US and oil is just pretending not to face the reality.

How about the violent going on in Egypt for days now? Is it about oil as well?

2 Likes

Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by topsyking: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2012
fatimah24: I pity nigerians especially d southerners. U people think its islam's teachins to kill? Go nd read d Quran well which I knw u won't, den u'll knw our religion. U think d U. S r tryin to protect u, they only want ur oil dats all. Give dem space nd they'll suck ur land DRY just lyk d libyans.
What are u talking abut fati..your religion is far from peace..its in ur quran to kill both jew and christian..so don't give me dat bullshit..u better join the real religion of peace christianity and safe ur soul..cos do u think a God will be happy to allow u enter heaven after killing so much innocent soul in d name of allah...
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by justwise(m): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2012
@spartanian

You can't use travel section to spread your violent religious match/gathering news.
Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by andyprez(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2012
@ acmajibo, trogunn &
justwise, big up for your posts.
In addition to your ideas, I personally don't think the religion is as peaceful as they claim or maybe they have many followers who don't understand their teachings cos most of them just rush out to kill in the slightest opportunity they see.
If they have any problem with the movie, they're many civil ways to address it than bombing & killing innocent souls that may never have heard anything about the film.
N.B: I don't hate the muslims (cos my religion tells me to love & pray for even those that persecute my people) but I sure do hate their beliefs & actions cos its obviously not saying any good thing about them.

2 Likes

Re: US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack by tucker12(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
Here we go again!!! undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is New Zealand Famous For? / AVIATION SCAM? Overland Airways Receives Passengers Payment Online Without Flyin / Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.