Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? (4273 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by efuah(f): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2008
Let's assume ur spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend is seriously sick (almost dying), and u need a huge sum of money to save her. . . the only person that can help is giving u an ultimatum to sleep with u b4 he/she gives u the money!

What will u do?
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2008
undecided, hmm, huge decision to make but i probably would, if i reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllly loved the person, but after the deed has been done, i would scrub myself clean about 10 billion times afterwards, then visit a psychiatrist tongue
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by atutupoyo(f): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2008
NO cos he wont appreciate it. I will look for another source. God will see us thru.

Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by jkpretty(f): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2008
@ibkaye
No amount of scrubbing, or cleaning will erase the memories of the tongue, lips & touch.

I'll rather not venture, cos it could change many things.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by efuah(f): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2008
atutupoyo:

NO because he wont appreciate it. I will look for another source. God will see us through.
too bad!
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by metro(m): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2008
i believe there is always a way out of every tough situation my pple u to se u dont see the moon from only one position it means you can get help from other sources it will only take searching for,
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2008
jkpretty:

@ibkaye
No amount of scrubbing, or cleaning will erase the memories of the tongue, lips & touch.

I'll rather not venture, because it could change many things.

very very verrrrry true, but if that person was to die etc i would feel terrible, especially if i loved him/her dearly sad tongue
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by yimiton(f): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2008
Really can't say what my action will be until I am faced with the situation.

For now, I'd say I won't but you never know, when situation changes, you act out of reflex.

The worst thing though is what if you go ahead and do the deed and somehow your partner dies,you'll feel dirty for ever, hate yourself and hate the guy or even your husband for dying on you after the sacrifice.

If you don't do it and he dies, you'll blame yourself forever for not making the sacrifice, so, I Really can't say what my action will be until I am faced with the situation.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2008
From my small experience in this life, I know that we never know what we are capale of doing till we face some tight situations.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by babycool(f): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2008
aisha2:

From my small experience in this life, I know that we never know what we are capale of doing till we face some tight situations.
TRUE sad
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by Adax(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2008
Hello darling, where have you been? missed u grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by efuah(f): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2008
Adax, are u here again? shocked u're warn o! stay away from dis gurly o! hmm. . . am warning u o!
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by SOJ(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2008
this is a classic principle question.it depends on d principles u av set for urself.its true that some situations force reactions out of you;but its also true that THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY.whatever we do in life, we would findout that there is always a way to evrything no matter how bad things seem.
honestly,dat guy may live just because of dat singular act, but he'll die over and over again knowing what u did to get him well.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by ogrebuga(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2008
Nope.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2008
if it has gotten to the point that I have to sleep with someone to save my relatonship. . . . .  Imight as well end it.

No man or relationship is worth me making that sort of sacrifice. Even if in the case of fertility, . . thers is IVF.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by yimiton(f): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2008
Hey Babycool,
What's up with you.
Happy New Year.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by SweetT1: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2008
@Efuah

How much do you need sweetheart ?? I thought you are single ??
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by zheroes(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2008
whats the guarantee that even when the money comes the person will live? certain situations in life are irreversible, i wouldnt dare into a situation that is irreversible, there are other better options you havent exposed yourself to in this situation, in your mind's eye you feel the person intending to give you the money is the only option? explore further, LOOK BEYONG YOUR NOSE, LOOK FAR.

besides whoever gives such condition in a life threatening situation doesnt deserve to live. simply say you dont have the money.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by tkb417(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2008
someone will be offering me two things just to save my gurl shocked shocked shocked
money and her body. . .osanobua. She must be the greatest mother xmas. Ill take the two offers. That is, sleep with her( using a condom; so no regrets) and take the money.
Finally, my gurl will be saved.

THE END of the movie

Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by Gamba(f): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2008
hell NOOOOOOOOO shocked
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by efuah(f): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2008
Sweet T:

@Efuah

How much do you need sweetheart ?? I thought you are single ??
need?? as per? undecided
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by SweetT1: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2008
@Efuah

Anything Sweetheart, you got it !!! Forget that boy, God will heal him and let me and you talk turkey ! cool
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by ufobabe(f): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2008
until and unless one recognize the ability and worth of ur lover, u are not going 2 be as excited about helping yourselves.

until am faced with such condition " God 4bid"

the fear of loosing him can make u do it.

till then
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by noetic(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2008
Na wah ooooooooo shocked

my opinion.
true, you never know what u can do unless it happens.
true, doing it is a big sacrifice

but for the ladies (and unfortunately guys too) that have answered this question as yes, it tells about your morality and questions your faithfulness if eventually u get married or commited. y? cos for u to be conscious of doing such in extreme circumstances, u can definitely do such for fun infidelity. please revive your moral life

me I say no NO no
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by tkb417(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2008
because for u to be conscious of doing such in extreme circumstances, u can definitely do such for fun infidelity. please revive your moral life

me I say no NO no

yes we will revive our moral lives. . .duh!

Do us a favour, what church do you preach on Sundays? we need to listen to a whole dossier of ur sermon Mrs.Fidelity.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by sagitarius(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2008
unless ure in dat kind of situation, u can only assume dat kinda thin. if there's no other option, i'll just do it 2 save d person's life & then ask God 4 forgiveness.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by efuah(f): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2008
Sweet T . . . now u're confusing me o, abeg what are u trying to say? be clear pls undecided
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by noetic(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2008
tkb417:

yes we will revive our moral lives. . .duh!

Do us a favour, what church do you preach on Sundays? we need to listen to a whole dossier of your sermon Mrs.Fidelity.

please do revive your moral life immediately b4 its too late.

as for the church, you are invited, its here on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104156.0.html

Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by efuah(f): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2008
. . . unless u find urself in the situation?? hmmm undecided
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by tkb417(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2008
@Noetic
Gerraway
but, ill still heed your advice.
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by babycool(f): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2008
yimiton:

Hey Babycool,
What's up with you.
Happy New Year.

Hi babe, am cool aS usual happy New year to you too kiss
Re: Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse? by efuah(f): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2008
Babycool, u av some questions to answer angry

Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) / What Do You Wish Your 'ex'.