Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Hard To Get, Easy To Be With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard To Get, Easy To Be With (1264 Views)

It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin / Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard To Get, Easy To Be With by toria12(f): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2012
Hard to Get, Easy to be With

ing hard to get is a game. Really it is not.What is the opposite of beomg hard to get? Easy to get. How has that worked out for you? Hard to get is about building romantic tension. Hard to get is about being in control of your dating, love life and your future.

Being hard to get means you will not have to ever settle for less than the happiness you want and&;deserve.;By being hard to get you will discover how the chase will be thrilling and memorable for both of you. You will have love, fun, respect and excitement.  

You can be hard to get and easy to be with at the same time.  It's a balance.  A man likes the chase.  A man values most what he works hardest for.  You are the prize and a prize is not easy.  Men work for the woman they view as the prize.  Think of it like this.  You are not walmart merchandise, that is easy to get and usually has a low price tag.  You are top shelf material and top shelf does not come eas
Re: Hard To Get, Easy To Be With by bknight: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2012
  A man likes the chase.  A man values most what he works hardest for.  You are the prize and a prize is not easy.  Men work for the woman they view as the prize

Whoever tells u men like chasing a girl who's busy playing hard to get? angry

A girl's playing hard to get = wasting my valuable time. on my own resources? Time, money, efforts and I continue to persist? For what? Does hard to get guarantee me of cheat-free relationship? Or her punny turn my 'long beast' into a diamond cane? Nonsense! grin grin

Well, we'll see abt dat when she's 28 tho undecided
Re: Hard To Get, Easy To Be With by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2012
Dis girl u need alabukun grin
Re: Hard To Get, Easy To Be With by k2039: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2012
Dont be super easy but not super hard to get,their must be a balance.

Hard to get is a silly little girls game ( a lady who is 28 and above wont try that shit)

(1) (Reply)

Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? / Girls...be Warned!!! / "How Women Shut Men Down Emotionally"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.