Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

"How Women Shut Men Down Emotionally" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Women Shut Men Down Emotionally" (1266 Views)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Men Who Put Other Men Down To Impress Women / Subtle Ways To Turn Men Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How Women Shut Men Down Emotionally" by Nobody: 2:54am On May 07, 2013
Have you felt hurt or angry at your man and found yourself saying a whole bunch of things that started with: "I need. I want. I deserve. You should. You need to. You'd better"?

If those phrases sound familiar to you, that's because you were talking from the space of ENTITLEMENT.

Meaning, you felt like you were "entitled" or deserved to have your man do or say something to make you feel better about yourself or the relationship. You can have very good reasons for feeling this way.

When you're feeling hurt and start telling him, "You should" or "You really need to", you'll likely not get the kind of reaction you're expecting.

Instead of seeing how you feel, a man will simply SHUT DOWN and back even further away from you.

A man has to have HIS OWN REASONS for wanting to do all the things that make you happy and keep your relationship strong. You can never, ever, ever tell a man how to feel or act - just as a man should never do this with you.

But you can INSPIRE a man,and you can share what it is that you like, love and want. And therein lies the secret of having a solid relationship.
Re: "How Women Shut Men Down Emotionally" by Mynd44: 3:14am On May 07, 2013
I am so stuck in that movie called lost

(1) (Reply)

Difference Bw A Gal And A Woman / Why The Joystick Is Called John Thomas / Ibadan-based..ladies I Need Ur Advice On My SEX Life,plz Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.