Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? (1265 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2013
Chances are, she just might! Research studies show that 88% of women are more liable to cheat on their lover if oral stimulation of her inner most senses are not given ever so willingly, especially when the reverse is the case on her part.
So yes, for the sake of Head,she might just Cheat on you!
This is a very sensitive topic and women discuss it all the time.
Countless times i have heard men say how they are disgusted by the thought of going down on a woman with their tongue. Well, if you fall in this category of men, would it interest you to know that there are other men out there who are not disgusted at the thought? Many of whom would offer to do it freely?

“I didn’t cheat on him. Or at least i do not think that i did. the only thing i let Tunde do was lick me up. I missed having that so bad..” -Maria, Lagos Nigeria

“My husband is always very reluctant to do it. I find it rude and disrespectful, especially when he complains about me not using my mouth on him. Isn’t that a rather selfish thing? When i let my best friend Nonso do it to me, i realize that i had 2 moments where i could have stopped him but i didn’t. A girl needs some oral loving too..” – Bibi, Kwara Nigeria

Cunnilingus as it is called biologically, is the one thing you ought to master. Do you sincerely want to loose your woman to another man just because you would not love her body enough to please it in every way possible?
If your girl has been with other men before you, she definitely knows all the many pleasures she is missing from you refusing her your mouth. Higher chances her she would not stop herself if she was offered it from another guy.

If it disgusts you so bad to do it, then here are 5 things that could help:

1: Is it the smell you are worried about? Then educate her. Foods eaten by women can trigger what sort of smells would be emitted from her wells. The sweeter and more tasty, the better. if she is a garlic eater for instance, then don’t expect to be pleasantly surprised by what her smell would be.

2:  If a girl drinks lots of water regularly, this would help in the general output of her odors below.

3: Is it the smell? Or the pubic hair? Having a well meaning conversation about hygiene always goes a long way, especially when done softly. Lovingly caress her body and tell her how you want to eat her so badly. Then cajole her to go take a shower. Or get a shave. Some girls might take offense to this move, but if done right, then you can absolutely get away with it.

“One day my boyfriend came home with a new set of lingerie he had bought for me. He said he was sure i’d look very sexy in them and he wanted to bathe me that night. He took me in the shower, bathed and massaged my back, carried me to the room and helped me lace up the new lingerie. It was so beautiful. Before i knew what was happening, he had gotten down on his knees, parted my legs and began to eat me up while i was standing. I never knew he could eat me like that. it was the best head ever…” – Laura, Zimbabwe

4.  Taste? Eat something sweet just before you go down on her. Your glands and tongue would hold residue of this sweetness enough to block out some of the real taste of her juices. Some juice, ice cream, sweets, chocolate.
Quick Tip: Do it with a sweet or chocolate toffee in your mouth. You won’t even be able to tell what her juices taste like. And she wouldn’t care as long as you are eating her right cheesy

5.  Do a 69! This is probably the best way to get your mind roaming while you are eating her, because on the other side of things, she would be pleasing you as well and your body would be caught between responding to her mouth on you or the taste of her in yours.
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by ifyeky(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2013
U r right as for
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by vivianc(f): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2013
Hehehehehehe! I hope this is not applicable to guys o? Cos me no fit o.
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by topsco(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2013
U are definitely right,as men like oral tinz so do ladies.
If u no fit,learn it or person who know how might sweep him or her off.
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2013
vivian chinaza: Hehehehehehe! I hope this is not applicable to guys o? Cos me no fit o.
Stop Forming abeg. Having Orgarms via cunninglingus is a great way to climax. Besides the ladies enjoy this experience even more. As long as your kitten
Is clean. Why dull yourself cheesy
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by vivianc(f): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2013
hafiz_efizi:
Stop Forming abeg. Having Orgarms via cunninglingus is a great way to climax. Besides the ladies enjoy this experience even more. As long as your kitten
Is clean. Why dull yourself cheesy

Shattap there grin I know this is ur area of expertise, not mine. I don't do cuning...whatever. It irritates me. So if my hubby wanna cheat cos of that, he should be my guest. I no fit kill myself o.
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by seunfly: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Kai!!! I am still a small boy to be reading this. I am out ======>
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by vivianc(f): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
seunfly: Kai!!! I am still a small boy to be reading this. I am out ======>

grin yes, u should be out.
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by xcitedjay(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Shattap there grin I know this is ur area of expertise, not mine. I don't do cuning...whatever. It irritates me. So if my hubby wanna cheat cos of that, he should be my guest. I no fit kill myself o.
Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by vivianc(f): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
xcitedjay:
Be careful what you wish for.

grin I guess he won't mind.
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
na wah ooo grin
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
I have been thinking about this lately and would try it when i get married, for now i no fit
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by cindyrella(f): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
lefulefu: na wah ooo grin
Na ur work be that na.
So no shaking for ya side grin
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by Welder(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
vivian chinaza: Hehehehehehe! I hope this is not applicable to guys o? Cos me no fit o.

You are quite right. There are some women that are so not in this thingy just as there are several guys too. My woman doesnt like it at all and wont give it either. I missed the days though! cry
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by Catchfire1: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
First Question: Guys please do you find it difficult to kiss the lips/mouth of the lady that gave you head?

if yes, then ... me too!!!

Please advise (us) on what to do embarassed (expert advice only)

Second Question: ladies, it sounds like it better than sex, is it?

can't ask my girlfriend, cos then she would want me to find out for myself (delicate topic) grin
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by jobaskia(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
it's a matter of choice any way. some women crave so much for it and some dont like it at all. But there are scenarios whereby your hubby request you to do it and you refuse to do. It boils down to the fact that if you dont give others are ready to give him. You give , you no give o ,Men are polygamist at heart.

benefits are .
* Orgamsic releases is very fast depending whether the couchie jar is wet or dry
* it relaxes all nerve endings
* it tones you down completely
Re: Would She Cheat On You If You Don’t Go Down On Her? by KateSpade(f): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
gboss4sure: I have been thinking about this lately and would try it when i get married, for now i no fit

why when you are married?

(1) (Reply)

Girls...be Warned!!! / Can She Marry An Army Officer? / Who Is A Responsible Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.